PDA

View Full Version : any word on what ray allen is going

ducks
07-03-2005, 06:05 PM
once he, redd and joe johnson agree on deals then people will turn their attention to players like big dog
I am thinking joe has agreeed to a deal with suns

ambchang
07-03-2005, 06:55 PM
I believe the Seattle Storm are actively pursuing Allen, citing great personality fit, and Allen can add a bit for femininity to their team.

exstatic
07-03-2005, 07:55 PM
He'll have to finish his summer run in the Vagina Monologues wherever he decides to go next year.

ducks
07-04-2005, 10:46 AM
sterling said it was ok to go after ray allen?

TheTruth
07-04-2005, 11:48 AM
RayRay signed a max contract with the PUSSYcat dolls.

Spursdaone
07-04-2005, 12:26 PM
I believe the Seattle Storm are actively pursuing Allen, citing great personality fit, and Allen can add a bit for femininity to their team.
I'm glad you noticed how often Bowen got burned by Allen. He wouldn't have been mentioned so negatively if it wasn't the case. Allen is a great player and people should respect him.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2005, 12:29 PM
Allen is a great player and people should respect him.If he didn't whine so much, I might.

TOP-CHERRY
07-04-2005, 12:30 PM
I'm glad you noticed how often Bowen got burned by Allen. He wouldn't have been mentioned so negatively if it wasn't the case. Allen is a great player and people should respect him.
Nobody respects players who whine like b*tches to the media, regardless of how good they play.

Oh, and "Bowen getting burned by Allen" is hilarious. :lol
We must've been watching a different series, because I remember it being the other way around.

smackdaddy11
07-04-2005, 01:30 PM

CRaY Allen scored 13 total points in 5 playoff games (he missed game 2)against the Spurs in the 4th.

Pussy.