PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe Bryant Holds Kobe-Bryant-Only Meeting To Discuss Lakers

Mao Zedong
02-14-2013, 07:43 PM
LOS ANGELES—After a tumultuous and disappointing first half of their season, Kobe Bryant reportedly called a Kobe-Bryant-only meeting Thursday to air out the many issues still plaguing the Lakers. “There are 29 games to go and we’re still under .500, so everybody needs to step their game up right now,” Bryant reportedly said during the closed-door talks, which did not include coaches, upper management, or any of the other 13 players on the Lakers’ roster. “I’m sick of hearing excuses about shoulder injuries or trade speculation. We should be contending for the title, but I feel like I’m the only one out there who even gives a damn. And frankly, that’s pathetic.” Reached for comment, Bryant told reporters the meeting was “very positive,” as it was unanimously agreed that the 15-time All-Star should get more of the ball during games.

Season starts now! (http://www.theonion.com/articles/kobe-bryant-holds-kobebryantonly-meeting-to-discus,31301/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=standard-post:headline:default)

Latarian Milton
02-14-2013, 09:00 PM
calling out teammates while being the a cancer himself, classic kobe imho. in the old years when he was young, he could play a pure scoring game and lead the team to victories but he's no longer that good at age 35. the problem is his ego has been growing even faster than his age over the years