PDA

View Full Version : chicana interested in white men c:

mavs>spurs
02-14-2013, 11:27 PM
I just got my braces removed not too long ago so I don't have many new photos without them. I recently turned 20 a few months ago. I'm mixed with mexican, native american, and spanish, 109 pounds, 5ft and curvy. Ask me something and I'll likely tell depending on the context. I'm not looking for my soul mate on here just someone to talk to or something for now. I don't have any tattoos or piercings other than the normal earlobe piercing. I have been thinking on possibly getting a tattoo in the future maybe. I played the viola for 7rys, sang/played classical guitar for mariachi 4yrs, and sang in choir for just a year. Music is a big part of my life I like a variety of genres. Sex is kind of important too. If it ever comes down to it 6in and below isn't going to do it for me. I've tried but no I have standards. I'm only interested in white men because it's what I like. He has to be close to 6ft or a little bit taller short men are ok but it's not what I primarily want. If you can sing or play an instrument awesome that's a turn on. I don't do drugs or smoke so respect that and we should be ok.

Blake
02-14-2013, 11:28 PM
lol 5ft and curvy

baseline bum
02-14-2013, 11:31 PM
Wait, DPG's Mexican?

spursmartyr
02-16-2013, 01:48 PM
lol 5 foot chick only wanting >6 feet tall guys

I'm 7.1 inches and 5'7" though, da best

The Reckoning
02-16-2013, 06:22 PM
id hit it

DMC
02-16-2013, 06:46 PM
It's a man. No 5ft 109lb curvy Latina advertises the desired penis length. That's something guys fixate on, not girls. Sure they want the big meat, but I cannot imagine one with a numerical value in her mind. That's a dude, and a white dude at that, trolling the Mexican male because

A: Mexican men are short
B: They probably have short dicks (ask SBM)
C: They are not musically inclined unless you consider a leaf blower or weed eater to be a musical instrument.

TDMVPDPOY
02-16-2013, 07:12 PM
but woman carry the height gene chromosomes....so why would a talk fck want a midget besides a cushion pusher?

lil'mo
02-16-2013, 10:18 PM
lol 5 foot chick only wanting >6 feet tall guys

I'm 7.1 inches and 5'7" though, da best
:lmao

mojorizen7
02-17-2013, 02:46 PM
C: They are not musically inclined unless you consider a leaf blower or weed eater to be a musical instrument.
:lol

HarlemHeat37
02-17-2013, 11:55 PM
It's a man. No 5ft 109lb curvy Latina advertises the desired penis length. That's something guys fixate on, not girls. Sure they want the big meat, but I cannot imagine one with a numerical value in her mind. That's a dude, and a white dude at that, trolling the Mexican male because

A: Mexican men are short
B: They probably have short dicks (ask SBM)
:lmao..