PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: OKC Overrated?

td4mvp2k
02-14-2013, 11:44 PM
With tonight's blowout of the Thunder at home in Okieville by the Heat you have to question if this team is better without Harden?

whitemamba
02-14-2013, 11:46 PM
how do u judge make that judgement, miami is the best team in the league right now and they are the champs.. but they are worse than last year.

InRareForm
02-14-2013, 11:51 PM
The word overrated is used way too much in sports. Okc is a top 3 team in league, they might be worse than last year, but that doesn't mean they are overrated..

whitemamba
02-14-2013, 11:53 PM
The word overrated is used way too much in sports. Okc is a top 3 team in league, they might be worse than last year, but that doesn't mean they are overrated..

exactly

Brunodf
02-15-2013, 12:00 AM
Yeah

KaiRMD1
02-15-2013, 12:01 AM
I'll put it like this, they aren't overrated but they can't beat the heat. While the Heat are worse than last year, the Thunder lost a lot when they traded Harden. If they still had Harden, they had a chance at dethroning the Heat, a chance.

td4mvp2k
02-15-2013, 12:04 AM

When they made that trade every1 had them the same if not better then last season with Kmart and it aint looking that way.

Danny.Zhu
02-15-2013, 12:13 AM
I will never underestimate that team before Stern left for good tbh.

HarlemHeat37
02-15-2013, 12:13 AM
They are certainly worse than last year, but I wouldn't call them overrated..

The most overrated teams in the NBA are regular season teams that don't stand a chance in the playoffs, such as Denver, Indiana, etc..

DeadlyDynasty
02-15-2013, 12:43 AM
I keep hearing how the Heat are worse than last year, but it's simply not true. They still play suffocating defense when they want to, but they're pacing themselves in the regular season b/c they know the endgame. With Bosh playing at the level he's at and Wade starting to come around, this team is just a juggernaut. Now when one of them attacks the basket they can just kick it out to a wide open Allen or Battier too. There's no beating this team when they're healthy...it simply isn't fair.

Nathan89
02-15-2013, 12:50 AM
They are certainly worse than last year, but I wouldn't call them overrated..

The most overrated teams in the NBA are regular season teams that don't stand a chance in the playoffs, such as Denver, Indiana, etc..

I think people overrate them just to create some suspense in the East.

Latarian Milton
02-15-2013, 01:08 AM
OKC would've never beaten miami w/ or w/o harden when we're serious and play in full strength tbh. martin is overrated but jeremy lambo will justify the deal for OKC

timvp
02-15-2013, 01:11 AM
OKC is rated as the most likely team to come out of the West. That's a fair assessment, tbh.

irishock
02-15-2013, 01:12 AM
I think people overrate them just to create some suspense in the East.

Fcken this.

Jeff Van Gundy
02-15-2013, 01:59 AM
:lol at miami being worse than last year. They had to rely on the corpse of mike miller in the playoffs. Not only do they have him and chalmers, now they have Allen and maybe lewis to spread the floor when the heat are on offense. This team is way too stacked