PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Who can beat them?

thunderup
02-15-2013, 02:25 AM
Who is gonna stop this juggernaut of a team? We clearly don't match up them. Our best players are not as good as Miami's, specifically Lebron. The only way I see us beating Miami is if KD matches Lebron and some of the Heat role players go cold - something I don't see happening this year.

Say the Spurs or Clippers get to the finals instead of us. Do they have a legit shot?

irishock
02-15-2013, 02:36 AM
Spurs at full strength have a shot. Clippers a wild card.

midnightpulp
02-15-2013, 02:39 AM
No one.

Thunder, Spurs, Clips all have a "shot," but it's a very, very long one. I do think that the Spurs and Clips match up better with the Heat than the Thunder, though.

That said, Clips are something of a wildcard. Paul went down while they were still hot, causing them to lose a few games, and everybody soon forgot about them. Clips could very well be an emerging juggernaut.

They won't beat Miami, but they just might be the favorite to win the West.

scanry
02-15-2013, 02:43 AM
The Heat are a bad match for the Thunder just like the Thunder are to the Spurs. The Heat will curb storm the sh!t out of the Spurs & the Clippers. Lebron is on another level at the moment.

He's playing the game with such ease. :wow

Jacob1983
02-15-2013, 02:44 AM
The Spurs can beat them. The Spurs will have homecourt in the Finals against the Heat and they don't lose in the Finals. I hate the Spurs but they dominate the shit out of teams in the Finals. True, this Heat team will probably be their toughest test in the Finals but Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, Bonner, and Pop have beaten Lebron in the Finals before so it can happen again. If all the guys are healthy and playing great, the Heat will lose.

lefty
02-15-2013, 02:44 AM
Lebron

Oh wait, he plays for them

Mal
02-15-2013, 02:45 AM
Since Heat are in no danger being screwed by refs, I can see Spurs having best shot at them. No one is gonna stop LeBron, but Pop can easily outcoach Spo.

lefty
02-15-2013, 02:46 AM
but Duncan, Parker, Ginobili and Pop have beaten Lebron in the Finals before

fify

slick'81
02-15-2013, 02:48 AM
yeah no one they won it last season and will again it is lebrons decade

scanry
02-15-2013, 02:49 AM
The Spurs can beat them. The Spurs will have homecourt in the Finals against the Heat and they don't lose in the Finals. I hate the Spurs but they dominate the shit out of teams in the Finals. True, this Heat team will probably be their toughest test in the Finals but Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, Bonner, and Pop have beaten Lebron in the Finals before so it can happen again. If all the guys are healthy and playing great, the Heat will lose.

Preach on bro.

capek
02-15-2013, 02:50 AM
http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/04/07/11/1077851/3/628x471.jpg

rayjayjohnson
02-15-2013, 02:50 AM
No one

hater
02-15-2013, 02:52 AM
Nobody. As i said from day one if this season. All the rest of d teams are competing for 2nd place. Lebron #2 is written in stone

Jacob1983
02-15-2013, 02:56 AM
Okay, so I was wrong about Bonner or was I? He was on the Spurs in 2007 and played in some playoff games during their 2007 run. He got a ring even though he didn't play in the Finals. Besides, he was just keeping the bench warm for Duncan, Horry, Barry, and Parker. Nothing wrong with that. My memories of the 2007 Finals are a little rusty because that Finals was really bad and shitty and I was working 12 hour shifts at a factory that summer.

irishock
02-15-2013, 02:59 AM
Okay, so I was wrong about Bonner or was I? He was on the Spurs in 2007 and played in some playoff games during their 2007 run. He got a ring even though he didn't play in the Finals. Besides, he was just keeping the bench warm for Duncan, Horry, Barry, and Parker. Nothing wrong with that. My memories of the 2007 Finals are a little rusty because that Finals was really bad and shitty and I was working 12 hour shifts at a factory that summer.

:lmao even bothering trying to remember that finals at all

That finals was the first one since 1995 where I didn't watch a single second of it

Reck
02-15-2013, 03:26 AM
The Heat are a bad match for the Thunder just like the Thunder are to the Spurs. The Heat will curb storm the sh!t out of the Spurs & the Clippers. Lebron is on another level at the moment.

Curb stomp them? lol no.

xellos88330
02-15-2013, 03:32 AM
Out of the Spurs and Clippers, I would say the Spurs would have the best shot. Highlight plays and breakaway dunks for the other team don't really get into the Spurs' heads. They know a dunk is still 2 points and don't let it rattle them. I choose the Spurs mentality to make a possible Spurs/Heat finals a damn good one.

JohnnyMax
02-15-2013, 03:39 AM
The Dallas Mavericks and San Antonio Spurs are the only team who can beat Miami

both teams have shooters and great ball movement. But the problem with both teams is they dont have a 7 foot defender like Tyson Chandler who can stop Heat perimeter players from penetrating to the paint.

Rummpd
02-15-2013, 03:46 AM
Miami is the certainly the strong favorite but in their dominating streak they have not had to play close games where Wade or Allen or LeBron got to close it out and they are still not a strong team inside. However if Wade gets it going in the playoffs along with this or a higher level of LeBron they could roll through the East and it would take a veteran team, ala the Spurs, with a core of title proven veterans benefitting from sublimely hot shooting from the outside, Duncan and Parker (who would have to prove still he can not be stopped by a great team by targeted defense on him in a close series) both having fabulous series, decreasing turnovers as much as possible, Manu being fully healthy and hot from the field, and Pop pulling an absolute rabbit out of his hat defensively at key times perhaps letting one Miami scorer go off, ala Stoudemire and concentrating on shutting down everything else. Still easier said than done, especially if the Heat also get Bosh and a few others playing well, in case against anyone it may not be close, and a team like the Spurs has to get through a number of strong teams in the West to get there first. Miami this year with James at this level will roll over Clippers or Thunder; as teams without proven championship mettle will fold under King James brilliance unless somehow the Thunder add something missing that perhaps they lost with trading Harden.

spurraider21
02-15-2013, 04:10 AM
Indiana or if the Knicks catch fire

hater
02-15-2013, 04:14 AM
Indiana or if the Knicks catch fire

Lol d knicks. D knicks could catch fire 1 game or 2 but no way they catch fire 4 playoff games. Nobody can beat this heat team 4 times

spurraider21
02-15-2013, 04:27 AM
Lol d knicks. D knicks could catch fire 1 game or 2 but no way they catch fire 4 playoff games. Nobody can beat this heat team 4 times

cancel the rest of the season tbh

whitemamba
02-15-2013, 04:29 AM
no one is going to beat them, when they play D no one scores, and they turn TO's in points quick in transition. only problem is rebounding, they are down in the bottom somewhere

SpursIndonesia
02-15-2013, 06:34 AM
If the Heat plays 100%, no body will beat them (unless TD becomes a 2003 version, and Manu into 2005 version). A 90% Heat (ala last year, when Bosh is a bit injured in the final), then a 110% Spurs (meaning role players play above their reg season average, catch fire ala '99 Jaren Jackson) will have a 50-50 chance. For the Clips to have a chance, DeAndre or Blake will have to become an above average rim defender, something i seriously doubt at the moment will ever happen this season. Honestly, IF only the Thunder keep their core for one more season, they MIGHT be the only team who can stand on the same ground while playing 100% (i believe last year final was a 80% Thunder vs 90% Heat, the Thunder core are just too green while the super friends are final veterans).

Johnny RIngo
02-15-2013, 07:26 AM
it is lebrons decade

Correct. Heat will probably three-peat or four-peat. Basically, they'll keep winning until we see a noticeable decline in Lebron's game(which I don't see happening anytime soon)

Captivus
02-15-2013, 07:38 AM
Like Reggie Miller said in Open Court: "Someone has to beat them".
They cant win forever, eventually they will loose...
When? Well...thats another question.

buttsR4rebounding
02-15-2013, 08:21 AM
The Heat are on a roll right now. That does not mean they will be playing at this level at playoff time. As Reggie Miller pointed out on several occassions last night the Thunder's mentality of one-on-one play plays right into the Heat's strength. The fact that the Thunder did not make the extra pass to the wide open shooter played right into the Heat's hands. Don't get me wrong. They are the favorite; however, the Spurs style of play is what can beat them as evidenced by a very close game in Miami without 4 starters...

Ace
02-15-2013, 08:37 AM
Spurs and Clippers have a shot but that shot is winning not more than two games against the Heat. Miami has shown they can be that same great defensive team that won the championship last year and now are showing they can be a great offensive team as well. They iso far less and are playing off each other much better. Lebron is just insane right now and nobody is going to stop that. He wants to win.

Miami coasted last night and destroyed OKC :lol

Mal
02-15-2013, 08:39 AM
I hope that Stern have enough of Durant - LeBron after last yers and he`d give Spurs oportunity to play against LeBron

Ace
02-15-2013, 08:52 AM
Such an idiotic take. This Heat is far better that Cavs team and this Lebron is far better than 2007 Lebron. Lebron now has a jumper and is mentally tougher. He's confident, he knows he's the best player in the world and nobody can stop him. Making it look so easy.

Raven
02-15-2013, 09:04 AM
miami actually showed plenty of wholes in their game, they are the worst rebounding team in the league so they signed chris andersen (awesome player btw), how to force him out? hack-a-anderson him.. they also showed a huge fall in their defense mosty because of old 3point shooters like allen and lewis, also the memphis bitch has shown his game is not on the level of the last playoffs (which is normal, but still a question mark). They are obviously the favourites but to say they have already won is foolish and looserish imho..

Fireball
02-15-2013, 10:21 AM

They destroyed OKC, but definitely not by coasting ... they played focussed and wanted to win the game

Seventyniner
02-15-2013, 10:34 AM
Like Reggie Miller said in Open Court: "Someone has to beat them".
They cant win forever, eventually they will loose...
When? Well...thats another question.

Same could be said about the Bulls in the 90s. It took Jordan leaving the league for them to lose.

Venti Quattro
02-15-2013, 10:36 AM
No one

td4mvp2k
02-15-2013, 10:36 AM
Since Heat are in no danger being screwed by refs, I can see Spurs having best shot at them. No one is gonna stop LeBron, but Pop can easily outcoach Spo.

They did have a shot at a win in Miami this season with no starters.

td4mvp2k
02-15-2013, 10:39 AM
Such an idiotic take. This Heat is far better that Cavs team and this Lebron is far better than 2007 Lebron. Lebron now has a jumper and is mentally tougher. He's confident, he knows he's the best player in the world and nobody can stop him. Making it look so easy.

Not idiotic if the Spurs DID win 4 str8 on the MVP!

stretch
02-15-2013, 10:49 AM
I hate the Spurs but they dominate the shit out of teams in the Finals.

Um, they didn't dominate the Nets or Pistons. Nets kept pretty much every game close and won a couple (which I don't get how they did that to this day, it should have been a sweep or 5 game max, with general domination by the Spurs), while the Pistons probably would have won had Rasheed not been stupid and doubled off of a red-hot Robert Horry in game 5.

stretch
02-15-2013, 10:49 AM
Miami is the certainly the strong favorite but in their dominating streak they have not had to play close games where Wade or Allen or LeBron got to close it out and they are still not a strong team inside. However if Wade gets it going in the playoffs along with this or a higher level of LeBron they could roll through the East and it would take a veteran team, ala the Spurs, with a core of title proven veterans benefitting from sublimely hot shooting from the outside, Duncan and Parker (who would have to prove still he can not be stopped by a great team by targeted defense on him in a close series) both having fabulous series, decreasing turnovers as much as possible, Manu being fully healthy and hot from the field, and Pop pulling an absolute rabbit out of his hat defensively at key times perhaps letting one Miami scorer go off, ala Stoudemire and concentrating on shutting down everything else. Still easier said than done, especially if the Heat also get Bosh and a few others playing well, in case against anyone it may not be close, and a team like the Spurs has to get through a number of strong teams in the West to get there first. Miami this year with James at this level will roll over Clippers or Thunder; as teams without proven championship mettle will fold under King James brilliance unless somehow the Thunder add something missing that perhaps they lost with trading Harden.

every post of yours is a disastrous headache to read

stretch
02-15-2013, 10:56 AM
Spurs and Clippers have a shot but that shot is winning not more than two games against the Heat. Miami has shown they can be that same great defensive team that won the championship last year and now are showing they can be a great offensive team as well. They iso far less and are playing off each other much better. Lebron is just insane right now and nobody is going to stop that. He wants to win.

Yeah Miami's offense has looked better and better every year. A lot of that is chemistry, some is Lebron taking the reigns from Wade, and some is Lebron's consistent improvement of his game every year.

He looks like he is barely even trying, and he just dominates everyone in his way. I especially loved how many times last night he would get the ball, face up, do jab steps until the shot clock was down to like 5, then pull a jumper right in his defenders face. He did it like 3 times in a row to end the first half. I was dying. It literally looked like he was just toying with the Thunder the entire evening and trying to do unorthodox things just for his own amusement.

And KD looks terrified of Lebron. There was a couple times where he would bring the ball up the court, Lebron would do a head fake at him and shuffle his feet quickly, and KD would get all rattled and floor it, only to run into Lebron and 3 other defenders and get trapped.

stretch
02-15-2013, 11:00 AM

You really think Spo does much coaching? It's pretty much a matter of give the ball to Lebron or Wade, and if they can't score, then it basically means someone is wide open for a dive cut or a 3. Because you cannot stop either of them without committing a double team from somewhere. And often times, they know how to find a way to beat a double team even.

Coaching really can't do a whole lot on those guys anymore, mainly because Lebron now has a consistent jumper, and a number of ways to score in the post both on and off the ball. You literally just have to hope they make a lot of mistakes, or have a bunch of bad nights of shooting.

Clipper Nation
02-15-2013, 11:03 AM
As long as Chauncey stays healthy, the Clippers have a decent chance against the Heat.... CP3 and Blake can exploit their weakness at the 1 and the 4, since LeBron can't guard both of them at the same time.... when Chauncey and Jamal are shooting well, our offense is pretty tough to stop, and another advantage for us is that the Heat haven't beaten the Clippers at Staples in the LeBron era.... Miami would be the overwhelming favorites, and rightfully so, but the Clippers could at least give them a tougher series than the Thunderefs last year....

I want to like the Spurs' chances against the Heat, just because of how well they execute on both ends of the court, but I'm not sold on them in the playoffs yet.... they rely a bit too much on role players who choke, and the refs are going to fuck them over mercilessly....

The good news is, it's pretty clear the Thunderefs don't stand a chance against Miami.... LBJ is all up in KD's head, and his greatness outshines the only strategy OKC has (rigged reffing)...

Spurs 4 The Win
02-15-2013, 11:35 AM
Um, they didn't dominate the Nets or Pistons. Nets kept pretty much every game close and won a couple (which I don't get how they did that to this day, it should have been a sweep or 5 game max, with general domination by the Spurs), while the Pistons probably would have won had Rasheed not been stupid and doubled off of a red-hot Robert Horry in game 5.

cool story fagget

/ring envy

Ace
02-15-2013, 11:43 AM
Not idiotic if the Spurs DID win 4 str8 on the MVP!
Lebron was the MVP in 2007?

Things change with time, Manu can barely stay on the court and for the last three years Duncan hasn't shown anything resembling the ability to carry his team to a championship in years. Just look at the last three years, great regular season and out of gas come playoff time.

Ace
02-15-2013, 11:48 AM
Yeah Miami's offense has looked better and better every year. A lot of that is chemistry, some is Lebron taking the reigns from Wade, and some is Lebron's consistent improvement of his game every year.

He looks like he is barely even trying, and he just dominates everyone in his way. I especially loved how many times last night he would get the ball, face up, do jab steps until the shot clock was down to like 5, then pull a jumper right in his defenders face. He did it like 3 times in a row to end the first half. I was dying. It literally looked like he was just toying with the Thunder the entire evening and trying to do unorthodox things just for his own amusement.

And KD looks terrified of Lebron. There was a couple times where he would bring the ball up the court, Lebron would do a head fake at him and shuffle his feet quickly, and KD would get all rattled and floor it, only to run into Lebron and 3 other defenders and get trapped.
Yeah Lebron throughout this 7 game run has looked like he's just playing basketball with not one worry or much effort. Scoring and setting up teammates with little effort. Truly amazing.

Ace
02-15-2013, 11:50 AM
cool story fagget

/ring envy
Kill yourself :tu

td4mvp2k
02-15-2013, 12:16 PM
Lebron was the MVP in 2007?

Things change with time, Manu can barely stay on the court and for the last three years Duncan hasn't shown anything resembling the ability to carry his team to a championship in years. Just look at the last three years, great regular season and out of gas come playoff time.
For the Cavs he was. Manu is there tho 4 the POs and have you seen TD this season? He not an AS for nuttin.

02-15-2013, 12:31 PM
honestly, after watching the thunder get beat down by the heat twice, i think the spurs have the best chance. their system of moving the ball and pop's superior coaching makes them the only team capable of beating the heat. it'll probably only be like a 30% chance if they meet, but that'll be higher than the thunder's chances. too bad the spurs will have lots of trouble getting past the thunder and clippers first.

Killakobe81
02-15-2013, 12:42 PM

2 things I called right:

1. Once Lebron started winning he would be hard to stop ...
2. NO ONE was beating MIAMI this year because of Lebron ... unlike Shaq or even Dirk after winning a title James has come back hungirier and more determined ....

AS the Heat fans are saying they still are not turning it on full throttle (except Lebron) and they still are winning. I Watched that Blazers game the other night and they let those dudes hang around and then Wade turned it up in the 4th and Lebron just did his normal thing ...just at ahigher level than anyone in the game today. I know since this is a Spurs board and some of you dont like Lebron, Wad or the Heat or all 3 ... but you guys just have false hope. NO ONE is beating the HEAT Lebron wont let it happen. Next year I think they will be vulnerable ...this year? Nope.

Making 4 straight finals and winning 3 of them is a super hard feat ...next year if they stay together the CLips and OKC may have a shot but 2013 is the second YEAR of the regin of LEbron and we just have to accept it.Enjoy the regular season heck even enjoy May ...but come June Lebron will be dancing on the sidelines and nothing your teams can do about it.

HarlemHeat37
02-15-2013, 12:47 PM
Spurs have the tools to exploit Miami's primary weaknesses:

- Scoring big man
- Ball movement
- Shooting the 3 at a high level
- A good system

Miami doesn't have any post defenders, they don't rebound at a high level, and their system is undisciplined and allows open looks from 3..

The problem with the Spurs is that they have to get past OKC, their best player is a PG, and they rely on role players like Danny Green and Gary Neal, tbh..not to mention potential injuries to Duncan and Ginobili..

Pelicans78
02-15-2013, 12:50 PM

- Scoring big man
- Ball movement
- A good system

Miami doesn't have any post defenders, they don't rebound at a high level, and their system is undisciplined and allows open looks from 3..

The problem with the Spurs is that they have to get past OKC, their best player is a PG, and they rely on role players like Danny Green and Gary Neal, tbh..not to mention potential injuries to Duncan and Ginobili..

I think Spurs have a good chance to beat OKC if Duncan and Manu are healthy. Big if, but I think the gap closed considerably after the Harden trade. Now OKC is relying on Westbrook as their number two. I do worry about Duncan's scoring against Perkins and Ibaka and Manu's health. But this Spurs team is good enough to beat a weaker OKC team IMO.

Brunodf
02-15-2013, 01:02 PM
Spurs/Grizzlies

Mal
02-15-2013, 01:34 PM
They did have a shot at a win in Miami this season with no starters.

Yet there are still TV rantings

Killakobe81
02-15-2013, 01:41 PM

- Scoring big man
- Ball movement
- A good system

Wont matter. Sometimes the game just comes down to the fact that their best (Lebron) is better than your best (past his peak Tim) and Though Parker is playing well and desrves 1st team NBA over Wade ...I doubt he will be better than Dwayne in a Finals. Bosh has his detractors and if healthy I would take Manu over Bosh ...but Bosh is the better player right now as well.

IF another team's 3 best players are all better than your own 3 best players pretty hard to beat that team 4 out of 7 ...

Plus the gap between Lebron and anyone is cRAZY

Spurs are well coached, better balanced, and deeper but stil have no shot of beating Miami. OKC and LAC sure, maybe. But beating James and his posse come JUne? I would love to make some money on a bet like that, sure wish I still lived in SA ...some $ to be made tbh ...

stretch
02-15-2013, 01:47 PM

- Scoring big man
- Ball movement
- A good system

That's all good, but there is one other tool they lack.

Talent.

They simply do not have enough talent to beat Miami. They don't have a go-to guy in the clutch that can consistently produce offense with a guy like Lebron guarding them. They would pretty much have to hope they can outshoot the crap out of Miami and consistently be up with large margins. Not happening.

TIMMYtoZO
02-15-2013, 01:52 PM
Only health issues can stop Miami. The only teams who can put up a fight are from the west, but they would win 1-2 games at best. Lebron rang, and he wants more. He knows how to lead a team to a title. This was something that had to be prevented for the sake of the rest of the NBA. Championship experience with this type of team means a dynasty is set for the long haul. OKC fucked themselves by trading Harden. That was a bad move. Unless they find amazing hidden gems in the draft, OKC is fucked for good. This current core will never do shit.

Spurs 4 The Win
02-15-2013, 04:37 PM
Kill yourself :tu

How about you take your heat bandwagoning ass and fill it up with Wades dick you fagget

stretch
02-15-2013, 04:57 PM
miami actually showed plenty of wholes in their game, they are the worst rebounding team in the league so they signed chris andersen (awesome player btw), how to force him out? hack-a-anderson him.. they also showed a huge fall in their defense mosty because of old 3point shooters like allen and lewis, also the memphis bitch has shown his game is not on the level of the last playoffs (which is normal, but still a question mark). They are obviously the favourites but to say they have already won is foolish and looserish imho..

this whole post is a load of crap

Proxy
02-15-2013, 05:19 PM
No one is going to out-talent the Heat. They continually have made OKC their bitch so it would be a disappointment to see them get to the finals and get dominated again instead of the Spurs or Clippers getting a chance. The Spurs at least have the chemistry and coaching advantage... then the Clips can hope CP3 plays the best he's ever played. Maybe there's a chance there.

z0sa
02-15-2013, 05:23 PM
Who can beat them, "can" being defined as having the ability to beat them four out of 7? Spurs and Thunder and that's all. People saying the Clippers ... there is no substitute for experience.

Ace
02-15-2013, 05:26 PM
How about you take your heat bandwagoning ass and fill it up with Wades dick you fagget
Spoken like the true homosexual you are... Keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself.

Ace
02-15-2013, 05:31 PM
Spurs fan is severely over rating the Spurs yet again. Regular season success :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
02-15-2013, 05:31 PM
:lol Thunderfan acting as if they are the standard by which the NBA should be held. The Thunder match up even less with the Heat without Harden defense being what it is.

These are not the 96 Bulls who sustained their peak for 100 games.

Peaking in February is not as bad as peaking in December (see: LAC), but it is very difficult to maintain that level of play for 4+ months.

SanAntonioSpurs23
02-15-2013, 06:14 PM
Tonya Harding

Brunodf
02-15-2013, 06:18 PM
Spurs fan is severely over rating the Spurs yet again. Regular season success :lol

:lol Last time the Spurs were top 5 in D and O was in 2007. There is a reason to believe.

TIMMYtoZO
02-15-2013, 06:36 PM
:lmao Spurs fans actually think their team, who lacks a superstar, can take out the Heat in a series. If the Spurs beat the Heat next month, they will think the title is in the bag. :lol spurs fans

rascal
02-15-2013, 06:44 PM

The Spurs only shot is with injuries to Miami and it is possible that could happen. The Spurs will never lose an NBA finals so if they get out of the West they will win and if they win it will take injuries to Miami for that to happen if Miami gets to the finals.

TDMVPDPOY
02-15-2013, 06:46 PM
spurs matchup well against the heat, it all depends on how healthy the spurs are...

due the heat roster and crap on the bench, means pop will play turd towers which he shouldnt

apalisoc_9
02-15-2013, 06:55 PM

300 Dollars the spurs beat the heat if they face in the finals. You down?

ffadicted
02-15-2013, 06:55 PM
Spurs have a team that can beat them. You'll never beat them superstar vs superstar and 1on1s, you have to beat them as a team, and no one has a better chance of doing that in the league than the spurs imo

AaronY
02-15-2013, 06:56 PM
How does one become a fan of teams from Miami, New York, and Philadelphia?

Ace
02-15-2013, 07:18 PM
300 Dollars the spurs beat the heat if they face in the finals. You down?

Betting grey :lol

apalisoc_9
02-15-2013, 07:32 PM
Betting grey :lol

We paypal 300 each to TIMVP, winner gets 600 back.

Don't be a pussy.

Ace
02-15-2013, 07:42 PM

Don't be a pussy.

:lol Thinking I give a shit what you think. Take your money and go to Vegas. Spurs won't make the finals.

Edit: I change my mind, get back to me if the Spurs make the finals. I don't take you of the Spurs serious enough to consider that now.

Spurs 4 The Win
02-15-2013, 07:44 PM

Don't be a pussy.

Ace is the biggest bitch around.
He wont do it because he is a pussy 300+ pound internet troll with a shitty life and probably doesnt even have $300 to bet

apalisoc_9
02-15-2013, 07:46 PM
:lol Thinking I give a shit what you think. Take your money and go to Vegas. Spurs won't make the finals.

Edit: I change my mind, get back to me if the Spurs make the finals. I don't take you of the Spurs serious enough to consider that now.

Thinking any gives a shit:lol..

Spurs 4 The Win

Gotta wait till you can make enough money to actually pay the bet lol

TD 21
The Spurs have the best chance . . . and I think the Heat know it. I wouldn't have said this six months ago, but numerous things have led me to believe this, from Harden being dealt, to the Heat beating them six straight times (that has to mentally weigh on them), to Duncan's continued resurgence, to Parker getting even better, to Splitter finally playing a role commensurate with his production, to the Spurs' significant defensive improvement.

Outside of a superstar who can play virtually unlimited minutes (though you can bet that Parker and to a lesser extent Duncan, would border on that in Finals games), the Spurs have everything needed to beat the Heat. One dominant all around big, another quality big, a dominant PG, league best ball movement, a cadre of solid wing defenders (not that James and to a lesser extent Wade wouldn't destroy them, but still) and loads of experience.

It's because of this that I feel the Spurs have a better shot at winning the championship than the Thunder, despite the Thunder being the most likely team to come out of the West.

Ace
02-15-2013, 07:52 PM
He wont do it because he is a pussy 300+ pound internet troll with a shitty life and probably doesnt even have $300 to bet

:lol At this fat fuck be@ner calling anyone a pussy..

Ace
02-15-2013, 07:53 PM
Thinking any gives a shit:lol..

Huh? :lmao

Ace
02-15-2013, 07:55 PM
Gotta wait till you can make enough money to actually pay the bet lol

What would I have to pay? Wait, you actually think the Spurs make the finals? :rollin :lmao :rollin

Spurs 4 The Win
02-15-2013, 08:14 PM
:lol At this fat fuck be@ner calling anyone a pussy..

I guess I hit a nerve lol

Spurs 4 The Win
02-15-2013, 08:17 PM
What would I have to pay? Wait, you actually think the Spurs make the finals? :rollin :lmao :rollin

I think the biggest threat to a Heat repeat is the Spurs and I think you are scared shitless by them.
I think you are praying they wont make it to the finals because you know their bench scrubs nearly beat your team at home.
You are so scared you try to downplay their chances and make jokes but we can all tell you are a coward... Your trolling is not working boi

TIMMYtoZO
02-15-2013, 08:19 PM
:lol My dawg Jerry going HAM on the greys!

Spurs 4 The Win
02-15-2013, 08:24 PM
:lol My dawg Jerry going HAM on the greys!

Thats cute, are you and him the same account? or are you just gay for him?

TIMMYtoZO
02-15-2013, 08:25 PM
I guess I hit a nerve lol:lol thinking you have the upper hand on Jerry:lol thinking the Spurs can hang with the Heat:lol getting excited over false hope:lol being a typical be@ner Spurs fan

Ellsworth
02-15-2013, 08:26 PM
Still too early to pick anyone with about half a season still to be played... need to see which team is playing at its best going into the Playoffs & having all their main players healthy (especially, them Spurs)... until then, Miami is still the defending team to beat.

Spurs 4 The Win
02-15-2013, 08:28 PM
:lol thinking you have the upper hand on Jerry:lol thinking the Spurs can hang with the Heat:lol getting excited over false hope:lol being a typical be@ner Spurs fan

Your post reeks of insecurity and gayness for "Jerry" lmao

Spurs 4 The Win
02-15-2013, 08:29 PM
So I think its pretty obvious that TimmytoZO and Ace are the same account lol /fail trolling

Latarian Milton
02-15-2013, 08:51 PM

dude might have concern that timvp may take away all the money himself tbh

Ace
02-15-2013, 09:15 PM
I think the biggest threat to a Heat repeat is the Spurs and I think you are scared shitless by them.
I think you are praying they wont make it to the finals because you know their bench scrubs nearly beat your team at home.
You are so scared you try to downplay their chances and make jokes but we can all tell you are a coward... Your trolling is not working boi

Stop reading at "I think"... well because frankly nobody gives a shit about you think. :lol

Spurs 4 The Win
02-15-2013, 10:14 PM
Stop reading at "I think"... well because frankly nobody gives a shit about you think. :lol

Haha, says the troll that gets another troll account to validate your shitty takes.
PS dont read the rest of that post if you dont want truth bombs dropped on you that your tiny brain cant handle

Ace
02-16-2013, 12:05 AM
Haha, says the troll that gets another troll account to validate your shitty takes.
PS dont read the rest of that post if you dont want truth bombs dropped on you that your tiny brain cant handle
Validate my takes? Crofl I called the Spurs fools gold last and the year before, guess what? I was right :lol

The Spurs have the same team that was backdoor swept by the Thunder last year. Obviously you have no clue what you're talking about otherwise you wouldn't be here making yourself look like a complete idiot with shitty takes. You have no credibility here, grey, be lucky you even got a response from me :lol

timtonymanu
02-16-2013, 12:28 AM
Hopefully I'm wrong but I just don't see the Spurs beating Miami. Once LeBron and Wade shut down Parker, who will the Spurs go to? I'm not even sure a 36 y/o Duncan can keep up his current level. I'm dreading the thought of having to rely on Danny Green's corner 3's for us to win. Duncan/Splitter have to be playing really good basketball for us to have a chance.

Brunodf
02-16-2013, 12:44 AM
:lolHeat fans dodged a bullet last season and are talking shit now because they have a free pass to the Finals:lmao

Latarian Milton
02-16-2013, 01:53 AM
:lolHeat fans dodged a bullet last season and are talking shit now because they have a free pass to the Finals:lmao
spurs would've been a bad match up for us tbh, but i still believe we would've beaten them spurs in 6 games or 7. our niggas were desperate for the win last year (just like the 11' mavs) and we delivered. if you have spurs & miami in the finals this year i'd say the spurs will have a chance knowing it's probably their last chance to touch the trophy again in duncan's epoch, but last year our niggas were so determined they would kick out whoever stood in their way

Thebesteva
02-16-2013, 02:16 AM
Nobody. As i said from day one if this season. All the rest of d teams are competing for 2nd place. Lebron #2 is written in stone

More than likely you are right, but if Dwyane Wade gets a season ending injury I think this changes alot.

Spurs 4 The Win
02-16-2013, 02:01 PM
Validate my takes? Crofl I called the Spurs fools gold last and the year before, guess what? I was right :lol

The Spurs have the same team that was backdoor swept by the Thunder last year. Obviously you have no clue what you're talking about otherwise you wouldn't be here making yourself look like a complete idiot with shitty takes. You have no credibility here, grey, be lucky you even got a response from me :lol

Alright, Jerry, I guess we will just have to see. And when we whoop that cHeat ass when you come to SA, I dont want to hear you calling us fools gold.

Ace
02-16-2013, 02:01 PM

Dodged a bullet? :lmao Classic GNSF take :lol

Spurs were horrible defensively last year and their fluke offense scheme got exposed by the Thunder. The same Thunder team Miami disposed of in 5, despite many idiots like you claiming the Thunder would beat Miami.

Spurs 4 The Win
02-16-2013, 02:03 PM

Spurs were horrible defensively last year and their fluke offense scheme got exposed by the Thunder. The same Thunder team Miami disposed of in 5, despite many idiots like you claiming the Thunder would beat Miami.

Your ignorance is stunning.
Like the matchups would be the same between a Thunder team and SA team vs Miami...
Brunodf is right, Spurs match up way better

Ace
02-16-2013, 02:19 PM
Your ignorance is stunning.
Like the matchups would be the same between a Thunder team and SA team vs Miami...
Brunodf is right, Spurs match up way better

Do you think this is the first time some greys like you two have come down here making idiotic statements like "the Spurs can beat Miami"? It's like fucking clockwork you idiots make these statements once the Spurs find themselves atop the standings. Then the playoffs roll around, tails tucked between your legs and nowhere to be found.

Brunodf
02-16-2013, 02:19 PM

Never said that.
:lolThis guy. No bigs/no pg, perfect matchup for the Spurs.
:lolLeastern Conferece best big: Anderson Varejao:lol
:lolTop competition: Indiana Pacers
:lolSpoelstra

Ace
02-16-2013, 02:29 PM
Never said that.
:lolThis guy. No bigs/no pg, perfect matchup for the Spurs.
:lolLeastern Conferece best big: Anderson Varejao:lol
:lolTop competition: Indiana Pacers
:lolSpoelstra
Bosh isn't a big? What's this implying if you don't think the Spurs can beat Miami? :lol Miami doesn't need a PG

DAF86
02-16-2013, 02:34 PM
I don't know about beating but De Colo, Neal, Mills, Bonner and Blair gave them a hell of a fight.

Brunodf
02-16-2013, 02:40 PM
Bosh isn't a big? What's this implying if you don't think the Spurs can beat Miami? :lol Miami doesn't need a PG

Bosh is a forward. I think the Spurs can:rolleyes, but unlike Miami, the Spurs have to beat top teams to get to the finals...

CGD
02-16-2013, 03:07 PM
Miami are the faves. OKC will get swept if they play that pathetic brand of one-on-one offensive basketball they showed last night. It goes without say that the Clips would have the same issue in a half-court game. Spurs would do a lot better on that end of the court, but would struggle on D with their athletes. I get why a Josh Smith trade for the Spurs, while risky for other reasons, makes sense. Unseating the Heat is going to be tough.

Spurs 4 The Win
02-16-2013, 04:38 PM
Do you think this is the first time some greys like you two have come down here making idiotic statements like "the Spurs can beat Miami"? It's like fucking clockwork you idiots make these statements once the Spurs find themselves atop the standings. Then the playoffs roll around, tails tucked between your legs and nowhere to be found.

Lol, Pacers AND New York are both 2-0 vs Miami this season, worry about your own conference before you start talking shit, fucking fagget

DAF86
02-16-2013, 04:52 PM

Since when a pick and roll based offense with great spacing/passing/shooting is a "fluke offense scheme"?

And lol at "exposed", Spurs averaged 101.3 ppg that series. I would give my left nut if they assure me that the Spurs will average that much on every series this postseason.

Spurs 4 The Win
02-16-2013, 04:55 PM
Since when a pick and roll based offense with great spacing/passing/shooting is a "fluke offense scheme"?

And lol at "exposed", Spurs averaged 101.3 ppg that series. I would give my left nut if they assure me that the Spurs will average that much on every series this postseason.

DAF86 taking Ace and his shitty takes to the cleaners :lmao

HarlemHeat37
02-16-2013, 04:58 PM
Lol, Pacers AND New York are both 2-0 vs Miami this season, worry about your own conference before you start talking shit, fucking fagget

The Bulls and Celtics had the same blind optimism based on regular season play, tbh..

Miami matches up better against West teams, tbh..the teams in the West are finesse teams that like to run and score, while the East is more physical and actually attempts to exploit Miami's interior weaknesses..the Pacers and Celtics were much more difficult matchups against the Heat than OKC last year..

DAF86
02-16-2013, 05:00 PM
The Bulls and Celtics had the same blind optimism based on regular season play, tbh..

The Celtics that almost knocked them out?

Budkin
02-16-2013, 05:09 PM
Who is gonna stop this juggernaut of a team? We clearly don't match up them. Our best players are not as good as Miami's, specifically Lebron. The only way I see us beating Miami is if KD matches Lebron and some of the Heat role players go cold - something I don't see happening this year.

Say the Spurs or Clippers get to the finals instead of us. Do they have a legit shot?

Honestly I doubt anyone can beat them. I'm not even confident the Spurs can beat the Thunder.

TDMVPDPOY
02-16-2013, 05:15 PM
spurs would've been a bad match up for us tbh, but i still believe we would've beaten them spurs in 6 games or 7. our niggas were desperate for the win last year (just like the 11' mavs) and we delivered. if you have spurs & miami in the finals this year i'd say the spurs will have a chance knowing it's probably their last chance to touch the trophy again in duncan's epoch, but last year our niggas were so determined they would kick out whoever stood in their way
i dunno how u can say so determined when u get pushed to 6 games in the first round and 2nd round of the playoffs...

Spurs 4 The Win
02-16-2013, 05:25 PM

Miami matches up better against West teams, tbh..the teams in the West are finesse teams that like to run and score, while the East is more physical and actually attempts to exploit Miami's interior weaknesses..the Pacers and Celtics were much more difficult matchups against the Heat than OKC last year..

The Celtics that led and would have won the series if the NBA Finals matchup was not already predetermined... gotcha, I guess I was discounting the ref factor, my bad

Ace
02-16-2013, 05:26 PM
And? Obviously you have not a clue what you are taking about. Check Bulls and Celtics..

Hot 3pt shooting, lost four straight because they went cold. Fluke :lol

DAF86 taking Ace and his shitty takes to the cleaners :lmao
Neither one of you have any credit here. You obviously are an idiot if you think the regular season means anything. Again I've proven to be right in my takes. You? Just a faggot nobody will remember come June.

HarlemHeat37
02-16-2013, 05:30 PM
:lol the same Celtics that got killed in games 6 and 7 once Lebron turned it on..

:lol the same Celtics that got killed in 2011 when Bosh was in the lineup..

Ace
02-16-2013, 05:31 PM
The Celtics that led and would have won the series if the NBA Finals matchup was not already predetermined... gotcha, I guess I was discounting the ref factor, my bad

Predetermined by Lebron going for 45/15? Keep the shitty takes coming this is amusing :rollin

TIMMYtoZO
02-16-2013, 05:42 PM
:lmao Spur fan is still trying to make a point. Pacers/Knicks are the 2010 Bulls/Celts. Indiana needed Bosh to be out last year to push Miami (Miami gave away game 2 so many times despite Bosh going down in that game) and still lost in 6. If the 3 Kings don't miss any playoff games, they will handle the east with ease. This is another area Miami will be so much better in now that they have championship experience... killer instinct.

:lol Spurs fans starting to sweat because Miami will only be 1 ring behind their team after this season.

DAF86
02-16-2013, 05:52 PM
Hot 3pt shooting, lost four straight because they went cold. Fluke :lol

pts in the paint

Spurs - 6th
Miami - 12th

Also the Heat average only 1 three point attempt less per game than the Spurs.

And lol discrediting hot 3pt shooting when was hot three point shooting that made you lose the finals in '11 and was also the reason which helped you beat the Thunder in 5 last season.

Look I'm not saying the Spurs would beat the Heat on the finals, I just think they have a chance. I just found funny how you get all worked up when somebody dares to say that there might be a slight chance that your mighty Heat might be beaten.

Spurs 4 The Win
02-16-2013, 07:03 PM
Neither one of you have any credit here. You obviously are an idiot if you think the regular season means anything. Again I've proven to be right in my takes. You? Just a faggot nobody will remember come June.

Well at least you cemented how much of a loser you are lmao. Talking about internet cred on a chat forum lol, if you think anyone will remember you come June... or that you matter at all... then you are truly one delusional fuck... but you are and your internet cred is clearly your life. So I will bow out of this discussion, I feel a bit bad for you to be honest.

Ace
02-16-2013, 07:12 PM
pts in the paint

Spurs - 6th
Miami - 12th

Also the Heat average only 1 three point attempt less per game than the Spurs.

And lol discrediting hot 3pt shooting when was hot three point shooting that made you lose the finals in '11 and was also the reason which helped you beat the Thunder in 5 last season.

Look I'm not saying the Spurs would beat the Heat on the finals, I just think they have a chance. I just found funny how you get all worked up when somebody dares to say that there might be a slight chance that your mighty Heat might be beaten.
When the Mavs beat Miami, I said before the series started that they were the one team that could beat Miami. I call it like I see it and I don't realistically see the Spurs beating Miami four times. Either way I'm just having fun with GNSF par the course.

Ace
02-16-2013, 07:15 PM
Well at least you cemented how much of a loser you are lmao. Talking about internet cred on a chat forum lol, if you think anyone will remember you come June... or that you matter at all... then you are truly one delusional fuck... but you are and your internet cred is clearly your life. So I will bow out of this discussion, I feel a bit bad for you to be honest.
Pulling I'm too cool for the internet card, yet here you are trying to defend yourself while looking like a complete idiot. That's never been done on the internet before...

Ace
02-16-2013, 07:16 PM
DOK I see you my nigg, hitting up Jessica's tonight?

Latarian Milton
02-16-2013, 08:08 PM
i dunno how u can say so determined when u get pushed to 6 games in the first round and 2nd round of the playoffs...
1st and 2nd rounds are just the extensions of regular season for us tbh. we're poised to win the title rather than anything and we know at what time the real match will begin tbh

Brunodf
05-17-2013, 12:38 AM
Spurs/Grizzlies
:hatBUMP

TDMVPDPOY
05-17-2013, 01:01 AM
if the heat lose in the finals this year

does lebrons legacy take a beating? that he cant be compared to jordan no more? since jordan is 6-0?

AaronY
05-17-2013, 01:03 AM
Lebron allredy lost in the Finals dodo..

Arcadian
05-17-2013, 01:06 AM
if the heat lose in the finals this year

does lebrons legacy take a beating? that he cant be compared to jordan no more? since jordan is 6-0?

Oh yeah, that's like a fantasy for us Spurs fans...Lebron taking a beating and Tim being propelled even higher.

...Probably just a fantasy, but still :lol

TDMVPDPOY
05-17-2013, 01:07 AM
Oh yeah, that's like a fantasy for us Spurs fans...Lebron taking a beating and Tim being propelled even higher.

...Probably just a fantasy, but still :lol

well duncan is already above that rapists kome, a repeat probably lift lebron above duncan, if he fails to win he is behind duncan and above the rapists