PDA

View Full Version : passenger on plane slaps toddler and tells mother to "shut that n*gger baby up!!!"

Trill Clinton
02-15-2013, 04:17 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/yi6g7.jpg

Joe Rickey Hundley was arrested and charged with simple assault when he allegedly demanded that another passenger quiet her 19-month-old crying baby stating, “shut that n*gger baby up.” The man then reportedly followed up the shout with an open-handed slap across the child’s face, The Smoking Gun reports (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/baby-slapped-on-plane-571923).

The incident occurred on Feb. 8 aboard a Delta Airlines flight. Hundley, who is president of an aircraft parts manufacturing plant headquartered in Hayden, Ohio, denied uttering the racial slur or even putting his hands on the child. The 60-year-old did admit to requesting that the 33-year-old mother of the boy, Jessica Bennett, keep her son, Jonah, quiet.

Hundley, who was traveling to Atlanta to visit a hospitalized relative, told authorities he was distraught on the flight and had only consumed a single alcoholic beverage. Bennett, who was seated next to Hundley, said that her son began to cry when the flight was in its final descent. The young mom said that the altitude change must have disturbed her toddler whom she was desperately trying to calm down.

Bennett told authorities that Hundley did use the racial slur, followed by the open-handed slap across her son’s face which actually intensified his crying. The slap “caused a scratch below [the child’s] right eye,” she told The Smoking Gun.

After Bennett’s child was struck, she received assistance from a few nearby passengers. Todd Wooten, reportedly heard the slur and witnessed the slap. Bennett told authorities she thinks Hundley was intoxicated because he reeked of alcohol and the woman alleges she saw him consume several double vodkas during the two-hour flight.

The Smoking Gun reports that Hundley has had a few brushes with the law in the past:
According to Virginia state court records, Hundley was arrested in 2007 following a fight with his girlfriend. Initially charged with simple assault, carrying a concealed weapon, and public intoxication, Hundley subsequently pleaded guilty to the misdemeanor assault rap. Hundley told TSG that the weapon he allegedly brandished was a wine corkscrew.

If convicted of the misdemeanor charge Hundley could face up to a year in prison.

Trill Clinton
02-15-2013, 04:19 PM
can't believe shit like this still happens in 2013.

z0sa
02-15-2013, 04:20 PM
Gotta restrain yourself but there truly is little worse than a fucking crying kid next to you on a flight.

Spur|n|Austin
02-15-2013, 04:20 PM
What a piece of shit.

I. Hustle
02-15-2013, 04:23 PM
LOL

33 with a 19 month old? Where were her other 8 children?

resistanze
02-15-2013, 04:23 PM
Gotta restrain yourself but there truly is little worse than a fucking crying kid next to you on a flight.

He actually slapped someone elses baby, when the plane was in its final descent. He's a fucking animal.

z0sa
02-15-2013, 04:25 PM
^ I realize which is why I said you have to restrain yourself, as in, normal people lol. I actually think he was just wasted drunk (multiple DOUBLE vodkas on a mere 2 hour flight?) and subsequently went full retard.

DarrinS
02-15-2013, 04:26 PM
Somebody shoulda knocked this fucker out. Slapping a baby? The fuck?

Trill Clinton
02-15-2013, 04:27 PM
nvmnd

resistanze
02-15-2013, 04:29 PM
^ I realize which is why I said you have to restrain yourself. I actually think he was just wasted drunk (multiple DOUBLE vodkas on a mere 2 hour flight?) and subsequently full retard.
Oh I know babies crying on planes is killer, as I've been beside/in front of younger, louder babies on much longer flights (LOL @ 2 hours). But you require mental help if you're actually going to slap a child because of this.

cantthinkofanything
02-15-2013, 04:36 PM
You're doing it wrong!!!
http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/sites/default/files/assets/jonahb.jpg

z0sa
02-15-2013, 04:45 PM
Oh I know babies crying on planes is killer

that's all I was saying

resistanze
02-15-2013, 04:48 PM
that's all I was saying

I know now what you meant but when you say 'restrain yourself' it sounds like you fighting the urge to do what this man did. And no time in my life have I resisted the urge to strike a baby because they're crying.

Reck
02-15-2013, 04:49 PM
I've been wanting to do this for as long as I have been traveling. There is always some crying kid in the vicinity withou fail.

Props to the dude on taking one for the team.

z0sa
02-15-2013, 04:50 PM
I've never had the urge to strike a child but I have had the urge to strike a parent who acted like nothing was happening when their kid was crying... perhaps I should have made that more clear but honestly I thought it was obvious. Who the fuck wants to hit a baby?

baseline bum
02-15-2013, 04:51 PM
Oh I know babies crying on planes is killer, as I've been beside/in front of younger, louder babies on much longer flights (LOL @ 2 hours). But you require mental help if you're actually going to slap a child because of this.

Worse? Crying kid or Fat Bastard in the seat next to you?

Reck
02-15-2013, 04:52 PM

Let it be known that I'm all for slapping kids and telling their moms to shut them the fuck up, not babies.

resistanze
02-15-2013, 04:53 PM
I've never had the urge to strike a child but I have had the urge to strike a parent who acted like nothing was happening when their kid was crying... perhaps I should have made that more clear but honestly I thought it was obvious. Who the fuck wants to hit a baby?
this man apparently :lol

Fat Bastard was 1000000X worse. This obese motherfucker actually hindered my ability to sit in my seat. I was sore for a week afterwards from contorting my body avoiding his flab.

cantthinkofanything
02-15-2013, 04:53 PM
It's ridiculous. What did he expect flying in coach?

silverblk mystix
02-15-2013, 04:54 PM
I've been wanting to do this for as long as I have been traveling. There is always some crying kid in the vicinity withou fail.

:lmao

you got issues, shadow!

Trill Clinton
02-15-2013, 04:55 PM
Shadowflames...which is it?

props to the dude for hitting a baby or not?

resistanze
02-15-2013, 04:55 PM
Let it be known that I'm all for slapping kids and telling their moms to shut them the fuck up, not babies.
:lol c'mon, your ass would be banned from flying if that were true. Crying babies is as ubiquitous as tuberlence

Reck
02-15-2013, 04:57 PM

Damn, tough one.

In the one hand a crying baby could get neutrailized somewhat by popping a headset and putting music on blast and in the other hand a fat ass seems to sweat sitting down while the air condictioning is on.

For hygienic purposes I'm gonna go with crying baby. :lol

z0sa
02-15-2013, 04:57 PM
I'll also say flights tend to fuck with my head a little, not just the ears popping and stuff but the height, speed, etc so maybe I'm more on edge than others.

z0sa
02-15-2013, 04:58 PM
this man apparently :lol

yeah :lol

Dark Gable
02-15-2013, 04:58 PM
The woman should have reacted.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs5/2794100_o.gif

thunderup
02-15-2013, 04:59 PM
What an asshole.

Reck
02-15-2013, 05:01 PM
Shadowflames (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412)...which is it?

props to the dude for hitting a baby or not?

Props for the idea.

Not sure I would hit anyone, kid or not but for sure I wanted to tell the moms to control their little brats. :lol

:lol c'mon, your ass would be banned from flying if that were true. Crying babies is as ubiquitous as tuberlence

Which is why I have refrained from ever trying to hit somebody. The enbarrassment alone is enough to keep me in check. lol

Trill Clinton
02-15-2013, 05:14 PM
Props for the idea.

Not sure I would hit anyone, kid or not but for sure I wanted to tell the moms to control their little brats. :lol

i still don't get it.

props for the idea that he went through with?

sorry fam, but i don't care how much a baby is crying there is no reason to resort to violence against a child under any circumstances.

its not always easy for parents to "control" babies, especially on a plane.

tlongII
02-15-2013, 05:18 PM

Why does that surprise you? It's the south. There is still a ton of racism down there. Especially amongst older people.

thunderup
02-15-2013, 05:20 PM

:lmao every day you make it more apparent how much of a scumbag pussy you are.

Trill Clinton
02-15-2013, 05:22 PM
Why does that surprise you? It's the south. There is still a ton of racism down there. Especially amongst older people.

it surprises me because babies don't get slapped by strangers everyday.

yes i know racism is still present in the south.

Spur|n|Austin
02-15-2013, 05:26 PM

I was once on a flight to Philly next to a lady who should have purchased two seats. It was the most uncomfortable flight EVER; not only because half her ass was on my thigh, but also because the whole time she knew I was frustrated that she was so fat. Get on a diet, or buy two seats, its that simple lady.

Opinionater
02-15-2013, 05:27 PM
IMHO, the flight attendant should have taken control.

http://blu.stb.s-msn.com/i/67/46EA18159BC49096D78330C3DEF4FF_h316_w628_m5_cmRKcM iiN.jpg

z0sa
02-15-2013, 05:29 PM
I was once on a flight to Philly next to a lady who should have purchased two seats. It was the most uncomfortable flight EVER; not only because half her ass was on my thigh, but also because the whole time she knew I was frustrated that she was so fat. Get on a diet, or buy two seats, its that simple lady.

I've never experienced this but the mere thought of it compels me to think there should be a weight limit per seat.

Spur|n|Austin
02-15-2013, 05:31 PM
[QUOTE=z0sa;6364335]I've never experienced this but the mere thought of it compels me to think there should be a weight limit per seat.[/QUOTE

I think so too, but think of the uproar this new ruling would cause. Makes no sense that someone would get mad that they have to pay for two when they weigh as much as two, but they will get mad.

TheRunningMan
02-15-2013, 05:32 PM
No worse than someone running their mouth the entire flight.

Reck
02-15-2013, 05:36 PM
i still don't get it.

props for the idea that he went through with?

sorry fam, but i don't care how much a baby is crying there is no reason to resort to violence against a child under any circumstances.

its not always easy for parents to "control" babies, especially on a plane.

The idea as an doing something about it. Obviously hitting a baby is the wrong course of action but he did get his point accross didn't he? Even if he got arrested for it.

Reck
02-15-2013, 05:37 PM
:lmao every day you make it more apparent how much of a scumbag pussy you are.

LOL meth head.

Trill Clinton
02-15-2013, 05:41 PM
The idea as an doing something about it. Obviously hitting a baby is the wrong course of action but he did get his point accross didn't he? Even if he got arrested for it.

wow...i thought you were better than that, shadow.

http://i45.tinypic.com/4nsdl.gif

Reck
02-15-2013, 05:46 PM
wow...i thought you were better than that, shadow.

http://i45.tinypic.com/4nsdl.gif

So you're telling me you've never had the urge of doing something ever? lol you're only lying to yourself if you say otherwise.

Trill Clinton
02-15-2013, 05:49 PM
So you're telling me you've never had the urge of doing something ever? lol you're only lying to yourself if you say otherwise.

yea i've had the urge to do many things but never wanted to hit someone else's child, let alone a baby.

TDMVPDPOY
02-15-2013, 05:50 PM
why he flyin economy? lol clown

Bigzax
02-15-2013, 05:53 PM
your not supposed to hit anybody let alone a baby, that's fucked up. i hope he does some time for that shit.

DPG21920
02-15-2013, 06:19 PM
It's a sad day for America and I cannot believe this is still going on. Why does it have to be a "baby", why can't you just call him a "person"!? Can't believe in 2013 that type of discrimination is going on.

Koolaid_Man
02-15-2013, 06:31 PM
yea i've had the urge to do many things but never wanted to hit someone else's child, let alone a baby.

$500 dollas says he wouldn't have done this if the father was holding this kid...I bet the woman was white too...had that been a black woman she would have went full on silver back on his ass...in fact regardless of the race of the family..if I'm close by and I witness a man do some shit like this to a baby I going to physically assault him...

Samuel Eto'o
02-15-2013, 06:44 PM

Well it was said by a guy who grew up in the 1950s south so unless you expected him to give up racism for his New Years resolution, I don't know why you are surprised.

Reck
02-15-2013, 06:47 PM
$500 dollas says he wouldn't have done this if the father was holding this kid...I bet the woman was white too...had that been a black woman she would have went full on silver back on his ass...in fact regardless of the race of the family..if I'm close by and I witness a man do some shit like this to a baby I going to physically assault him...

The irony.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
02-15-2013, 06:55 PM
Probably wouldn't have happened if the nig and niglet were seated in the back of the plane where they belong tbh..

Trill Clinton
02-15-2013, 07:03 PM

i agree and i also would have whipped his old ass.

yes the mother is white as well.

a sista would have torn caused an emergency landing behind this mess:lol

midnightpulp
02-15-2013, 07:06 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/yi6g7.jpg

Joe Rickey Hundley was arrested and charged with simple assault when he allegedly demanded that another passenger quiet her 19-month-old crying baby stating, “shut that n*gger baby up.” The man then reportedly followed up the shout with an open-handed slap across the child’s face, The Smoking Gun reports (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/baby-slapped-on-plane-571923).

The incident occurred on Feb. 8 aboard a Delta Airlines flight. Hundley, who is president of an aircraft parts manufacturing plant headquartered in Hayden, Ohio, denied uttering the racial slur or even putting his hands on the child. The 60-year-old did admit to requesting that the 33-year-old mother of the boy, Jessica Bennett, keep her son, Jonah, quiet.

Hundley, who was traveling to Atlanta to visit a hospitalized relative, told authorities he was distraught on the flight and had only consumed a single alcoholic beverage. Bennett, who was seated next to Hundley, said that her son began to cry when the flight was in its final descent. The young mom said that the altitude change must have disturbed her toddler whom she was desperately trying to calm down.

Bennett told authorities that Hundley did use the racial slur, followed by the open-handed slap across her son’s face which actually intensified his crying. The slap “caused a scratch below [the child’s] right eye,” she told The Smoking Gun.

After Bennett’s child was struck, she received assistance from a few nearby passengers. Todd Wooten, reportedly heard the slur and witnessed the slap. Bennett told authorities she thinks Hundley was intoxicated because he reeked of alcohol and the woman alleges she saw him consume several double vodkas during the two-hour flight.

The Smoking Gun reports that Hundley has had a few brushes with the law in the past:
According to Virginia state court records, Hundley was arrested in 2007 following a fight with his girlfriend. Initially charged with simple assault, carrying a concealed weapon, and public intoxication, Hundley subsequently pleaded guilty to the misdemeanor assault rap. Hundley told TSG that the weapon he allegedly brandished was a wine corkscrew.

If convicted of the misdemeanor charge Hundley could face up to a year in prison.

Baby's name is Jonah. Her name is Jessica.

I believe the black woman in this case.

If the baby's name had been Quasarius, LeDontell, Ja'Vernicus, and her name something like LeCoco, Dayshanta, or the ever legendary Shaniqua, then I would be inclined to believe it was a case of a welfare recipient looking to extort a quick payday from a successful businessman.

Plus, this honky has a history of being a hothead, so I'm siding with Jessica here.

Trill Clinton
02-15-2013, 07:07 PM
Well it was said by a guy who grew up in the 1950s south so unless you expected him to give up racism for his New Years resolution, I don't know why you are surprised.

its surprising that strangers are slapping babies.

there are a lot of decent whites who grew up in the 50's and left that chimp brained mentality behind.

so sad this dude hasn't caught up with the times yet.

It's a sad day for America and I cannot believe this is still going on. Why does it have to be a "baby", why can't you just call him a "person"!? Can't believe in 2013 that type of discrimination is going on.

well jonah is still a baby in my eyes.

Trill Clinton
02-15-2013, 07:11 PM

If the baby's name had been Quasarius, LeDontell, Ja'Vernicus, and her name something like LeCoco, Dayshanta, or the ever legendary Shaniqua, then I would be inclined to believe it was a case of a welfare recipient looking to extort a quick payday from a successful businessman.

Plus, this honky has a history of being a hothead, so I'm siding with Jessica here.

LeDontell>>>>>Cody or Jedidiah

midnightpulp
02-15-2013, 07:16 PM
i agree and i also would have whipped his old ass.

yes the mother is white as well.

a sista would have torn caused an emergency landing behind this mess:lol

Case closed.

I now 100% believe her story.

Samuel Eto'o
02-15-2013, 07:16 PM
there are a lot of decent whites who grew up in the 50's and left that chimp brained mentality behind.

Well, a lot of them didn't. Most of them are just more private about it now. Catch one on a bad day, with some drinks in him, and this isn't surprising at all.

Plus, the baby probably did need to shut up.

mingus
02-15-2013, 08:25 PM
What an idiot. That said, I am not surprised at all that shit like this still goes on. A couple years ago I was kicked out of a party when the guy who was holding it found out I was a Jew. Had countless other shit happen too that I won't go into, but intolerance is a bitch and it happens EVERYWHERE. Was in Ethiopia a couple years ago and saw Ethiopians (who are lighter black) throwing rocks and cursing at a Nigerian family (typically much darker) walking down the street.

Latarian Milton
02-15-2013, 08:36 PM
man is an obvious racist judging by his look. a white man having white hair & black brows is a clear indication that the man is a racist, like the character that billy bob acted and his dad in monster's ball

Dirk Oneanddoneski
02-15-2013, 09:11 PM
What an idiot. That said, I am not surprised at all that shit like this still goes on. A couple years ago I was kicked out of a party when the guy who was holding it found out I was a Jew. Had countless other shit happen too that I won't go into, but intolerance is a bitch and it happens EVERYWHERE. Was in Ethiopia a couple years ago and saw Ethiopians (who are lighter black) throwing rocks and cursing at a Nigerian family (typically much darker) walking down the street.

http://www.davidduke.com/images/Jewish_liar.jpg

silverblk mystix
02-15-2013, 09:12 PM
man is an obvious racist judging by his look. a white man having white hair & black brows is a clear indication that the man is a racist, like the character that billy bob acted and his dad in monster's ball

Didn't the dad in monsters ball - tell Halle Berry that a man isn't a man til he splits dark oak?

Latarian Milton
02-15-2013, 09:33 PM
you can fuck a black bitch and still be a racist imho. you don't have to love her to fuck her

DeadlyDynasty
02-15-2013, 09:37 PM
you can fuck a black bitch and still be a racist imho. you don't have to love her to fuck her

You just have to tell her you love her.

mavs>spurs
02-15-2013, 09:39 PM
rogue is right, ive fucked be@ner women before and i hate wetbacks tbh

Creepn
02-15-2013, 09:49 PM

Wild Cobra does this.

Drachen
02-15-2013, 09:51 PM

Fat. I have headphones.

Creepn
02-15-2013, 09:53 PM

Lol @ ever legendary Shaniqua. You're really good with the ghetto black names tbh.

baseline bum
02-15-2013, 10:28 PM
You just have to tell her you love her.

Not if you buy her a 20 rock tbh

Trill Clinton
02-15-2013, 10:35 PM
Wild Cobra does this.

:lmao i forgot all about that