PDA

View Full Version : Little kid hates white people

TSA
02-15-2013, 09:30 PM
What a scumbag piece of shit Dad. This kid was fucked from birth.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec2_1360544872&comments=1

mavs>spurs
02-15-2013, 09:32 PM
blacks have always been the most racist group of people since about 1950

silverblk mystix
02-15-2013, 09:34 PM
What a scumbag piece of shit Dad. This kid was fucked from birth.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec2_1360544872&comments=1

Another Spurstalk Club member in the making...:lmao

Wild Cobra
02-15-2013, 09:36 PM
LOL...

Ditto...

Viva Las Espuelas
02-15-2013, 09:50 PM
puttin' me online, niggah
PUTTIN' ME ONLINE, NIGGAH!

L:lolL

ain't dat da troof!

spursncowboys
02-15-2013, 09:54 PM
puttin' me online, niggah
PUTTIN' ME ONLINE, NIGGAH!

L:lolL

ain't dat da troof!
lol That was my fav part too.

TSA
02-15-2013, 09:58 PM
If you mean this as me being a racist like a lot of posters here are you're flat out wrong. I'm not racist and my post history on this account and thesanityannex prove this. If this was a white kid saying the same stuff I would have posted it. Its a shockingly sad video regardless of skin color. Care to back your claim up that I'm a racist and prove me wrong? Go through my posting history.

Latarian Milton
02-15-2013, 10:01 PM
blacks only want peace and non-violence, it's the yellows who hold the strongest hatred against other races tbh. yellows hate anyone who have different skin colors and bigger dicks than them tbh

silverblk mystix
02-15-2013, 10:24 PM
If you mean this as me being a racist like a lot of posters here are you're flat out wrong. I'm not racist and my post history on this account and thesanityannex prove this. If this was a white kid saying the same stuff I would have posted it. Its a shockingly sad video regardless of skin color. Care to back your claim up that I'm a racist and prove me wrong? Go through my posting history.

Whoa, back up there buddy...was not even thinking or referring to anyone...just a kid that will someday grow up and post regularly in here...

Hopefully - this isn't some kid you know personally? Right?

Trill Clinton
02-15-2013, 10:34 PM
pretty old vid but:rollin:rollin:rollin

Wild Cobra
02-15-2013, 10:49 PM
pretty old vid but:rollin:rollin:rollin
Was that you at 8 years old?

TSA
02-15-2013, 10:53 PM
Whoa, back up there buddy...was not even thinking or referring to anyone...just a kid that will someday grow up and post regularly in here...

Hopefully - this isn't some kid you know personally? Right?I get defensive around anus probers, my bad, thought you were referring to me.

Wild Cobra
02-15-2013, 10:57 PM
I get defensive around anus probers, my bad, thought you were referring to me.
It was obvious he was referring to the kid in the video.

CubanSucks
02-15-2013, 11:08 PM
wasting that good pepsi just to use the bottle for his orange joos?

It was obvious he was referring to the kid in the video.

I thought he was referring to TSA too tbh

Trill Clinton
02-15-2013, 11:20 PM

naw

CubanSucks
02-15-2013, 11:48 PM

naw

lol assuming trills father was even around

DMC
02-16-2013, 12:24 AM
He only says what he was taught to say. I'd take that over someone who hates skin color but pretends they don't, and makes policy based on it or hires based on it. You know these people, they make the inside jokes around other white people and they look around before they do, but they act like they are fair and balanced. Those are the ones that are really racist. This kid just hasn't spent any time away from that ghetto shit.

koriwhat
02-16-2013, 01:38 AM

no one gives a fuck!

Latarian Milton
02-16-2013, 02:04 AM
He only says what he was taught to say. I'd take that over someone who hates skin color but pretends they don't, and makes policy based on it or hires based on it. You know these people, they make the inside jokes around other white people and they look around before they do, but they act like they are fair and balanced. Those are the ones that are really racist. This kid just hasn't spent any time away from that ghetto shit.
agree, just like my nigga trill said, stupidity is taught. if you get one kid from each race and put them in the same room, they would be happily playing together.

silverblk mystix
02-16-2013, 05:25 AM
I get titillated and excited around anus probers, my bad, thought you were referring to me.

fify

:lmao

DMC
02-16-2013, 06:44 PM
agree, just like my nigga trill said, stupidity is taught. if you get one kid from each race and put them in the same room, they would be happily playing together.

Until Adam Lanza comes along.