PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Should the Lakers Amnesty Nash?

whitemamba
02-16-2013, 12:03 PM
discuss

Splits
02-16-2013, 12:09 PM
Does the op have any clue how "amnesty" works?

Kai
02-16-2013, 12:12 PM
You dumb

kamikazi_player
02-16-2013, 12:14 PM
Reasonable to do it on Kobe, but too much loyalty for the Lakers to do that.

whitemamba
02-16-2013, 12:15 PM
Does the op have any clue how "amnesty" works?

You dumb

enlighten me

Raven
02-16-2013, 12:24 PM
what an idiot

Nathan89
02-16-2013, 12:29 PM
enlighten me

The player had to be on contract before the lockout deal.

Nash is there to stay.:lol

Brunodf
02-16-2013, 12:33 PM
They can't:bang

whitemamba
02-16-2013, 12:36 PM
o wtf, i didnt he had to be contracted before. so its pretty much kobe,pau,word peace... are the only players that are possible for the amnesty.. minus dwight because it doesnt matter cause his contract expires. can you trade it?

irishock
02-16-2013, 12:44 PM
:lmao Whitemamba has no clue how the NBA works

Splits
02-16-2013, 12:47 PM
enlighten me

Player has to meet one of the criteria below:

1) be one of the 11 million illegal Mexicans in the country (laker fan base) or
2) be a member of Amnesty International, Human Rights Campaign, PETA, or ACLU

Nash is a Canadian neo-con, therefore can't amnesty

mavs>spurs
02-16-2013, 01:29 PM
it would be more productive to amnesty kobe honesty, nash is a bargain for what you are paying him compared to kobe

spurraider21
02-16-2013, 01:53 PM
steve nash isn't eligible to be amnestied
/thread

jeebus
02-16-2013, 03:01 PM
discuss
you have a pure angel on your hands...Kori and I have never said anything inappropriate to each other...in fact most all of our conversations have been about you and the family. She told me in detail about what you went through and I told her I would pray for you and I did...I also told her that she was special..given her loyalty and devotion to you through your ordeal you should know that...not many women like her left in the world...she's a beautiful spirit and I've told her such...I think what you both do as far as your family is concerned make you both great humanitarians...so no my friend you have nothing to worry about Kori ain't going no where...the only thing I've ever told her was that she was beautiful and that if you weren't in the picture I'd try to extend my friendship...you actually think I don't know that she tells you what I say...of course I do...and I choose my words carefully...I'm not a home wrecker...trust me she's madly in love with you and you should be proud of her...stop making these type of bullshit ass threads for no good reason...recognize the loyal and devoted angel that you have...

I'm just an ST poster and BTW I realize you guys decided to unshackle me..and I thank you but I'm not like most posters here...I do this for pure entertainment value I never take it personally. Open your eyes brother...

Splits
02-16-2013, 03:16 PM
I barely knew Christine when she turned up at my door at around eight o'clock on the night of Halloween. We'd met for the first and only time three months earlier when my two roommates and I signed the lease on our apartment: Christine's aunt owned the place we were moving into, and she happened to be up from Delaware visiting at the time. But we'd only spent about five minutes together that day and we hadn't spoken much, and I hadn't thought of her since.

Yet here she was standing outside my door with a friend. And both of them were pretty tipsy.

She asked if she and her friend could come inside our apartment to change into their costumes. She couldn't change at her aunt's place, she said, because she was sleeping and she didn't want to wake her up. Would we mind if she used our bathroom instead?

It was a pretty strange request. Sure, weird stuff happens on Halloween, but I barely knew her, and it isn't every day that someone shows up at your front door and asks to change into their ladybug costume. But I told her it was fine and she was welcome to use our place to get ready.

It didn't take long before the two women—who'd clearly been drinking—were sitting on my couch, beers in hand, trying to convince my roommate and me to join them for a night on the town. Christine was in the holiday spirit dressed in her ladybug outfit. Her friend, who had a female pirate costume on, was much more quiet and reserved. She barely spoke all night.

It was a Wednesday evening, and my roommate and I hadn't been planning to go out. We both had to get up pretty early the next morning for work. But Christine was insistent that we join them, and she wasn't taking no for an answer. "Come on, guys! Let's go! Just throw something on!" she said.

The costume that I wore for the Halloween a year before—a boy scout's uniform that belonged to a friend—was still sitting in my closet. So that made it easy. But my roommate had no idea what to put on.

Christine immediately came up with an idea. She pointed to a cardboard box in the kitchen—the kind that 12-packs of Coca-Cola come in—and told him to cut a hole in the middle and put it on top of his head. We weren't sure what she was suggesting.

"You can go as a cokehead!" she said, bursting into laughter.

With our costume situation sorted out, we headed to South Street, where lots of bars in Philadelphia are located. Half an hour later, the four of us were seated at a table and knocking back beers.

It really didn't take very long for Christine to make her move. She'd grabbed my hand on the way from the apartment to South Street, so I can't say I was totally surprised when she leaned in to kiss me soon after we arrived at the bar.

I could tell when we first met that Christine was older than me. I was 25, and although I never asked her age, I'd have guessed she was in her early 30s. It was only recently that I found out her real age and learned she was in her late 30s when we hooked up. There's a 14-year gap between us, but she looks good for her age. I don't think I'd heard the word "cougar" yet at that point, but that's probably what I'd call her.

Aggressive is another word I'd use to describe her. At the bar, she confessed to me that her aunt really hadn't been sleeping. She hadn't even gone to her apartment to check, she said. She had remembered me from our five-minute meeting the previous summer, and used the story about her aunt as an excuse to knock on my door. She'd set her sights on me from the beginning.

Christine was pretty intense, and she was pretty outspoken that night, but we didn't talk politics much. Her aunt had told me that Christine ran for Senate a year earlier and had lost, so I knew a bit about her background. But the most political she got that night was when she said she attended lots of events in Washington that attracted congressmen and senators. "It would be nice to have a good-looking young man to attend those with me," she added.

We'd probably knocked back five Heinekens when Christine leaned over and whispered in my ear that she wanted to go back to my place. Before we could go, though, she told me to ask her friend if she'd mind if I drove Christine home later that evening. That was odd. I guess Christine didn't want to come across as a slut in her friend's eyes for going home with me, so she wanted me to bring it up her friend first.

I did what I was told and asked her friend if she had any objection to me hanging out with Christine a little longer provided I took her home later on in the evening. She didn't, and a few minutes after that, we were all headed back to my apartment. Christine's friend got in her car and went home. My roommate went to his bedroom and went to sleep. And Christine and I got cozy on the couch and popped open another beer.

Things got physical on the couch pretty quickly. It wasn't long before we'd moved from the living room to my bed.

I won't get into the nitty gritty details of what happened between the sheets that evening. But I will say that it wasn't half as exciting as I'd been hoping it would be. Christine was a decent kisser, but as soon as soon as her clothes came off and she was naked in my bed, Christine informed me that she was a virgin.

"You've got to be kidding," I said. She didn't explain at the time that she was a "born-again virgin." She made it seem like she'd never had sex in her life, which seemed pretty improbable for a woman her age. And she made it clear that she was planning on staying a virgin that night. But there were signs that she wasn't very experienced sexually. When her underwear came off, I immediately noticed that the waxing trend had completely passed her by.

Obviously, that was a big turnoff, and I quickly lost interest. I said goodnight, rolled over, and went to sleep. It was almost four o'clock in the morning. I had to get up at 6:30 to go to work.

Christine wasn't in the best of shape when my alarm clock went off three hours later. I was hungover and exhausted and we'd both had about the same amount to drink, so I'm guessing she was feeling even worse. I got up and started to get dressed and told Christine she'd need to get up, too. But she clearly didn't want to budge, and even after I'd reminded her a few times, she was still under the covers. Did she think I was going to leave for work and let her sleep in my bed?

When she finally did get up and dressed and we got in the car, Christine couldn't remember exactly where her friend lived. We circled around for about 20 minutes before we found it, and I dropped her off in the parking lot next to her car, as she asked me to. We said goodbye and exchanged phone numbers and email addresses. But there wasn't a whole lot of back and forth. I didn't even try to give her a kiss goodbye.

I wasn't planning on contacting Christine after our night together. Things hadn't gone so great—especially the part that took place in my bedroom—and I didn't see any reason to try and see her again. But two or three days later, she emailed me to ask me if I wanted to hang out again. I made an excuse. But she didn't take a hint and emailed or called a few more times over the next couple of weeks before I was forced to make it clear to her that I wasn't interested.

Things worked out for the best, though. A few weeks later, Christine started dating my roommate. They went out for over a year, and it was a little awkward the first few times Christine came over to visit him at our apartment and we all had to make conversation in the living room. But that passed pretty quickly. And in case you're wondering, he never had sex with her either, as far as I know.

When I heard several months ago that Christine had decided to run again, I didn't take it very seriously. And I never expected in a million years that she'd end up winning the primary. But she did, and the morning after the election, I sat in disbelief as I watched the news on TV. For a second, I thought I might be hearing things and I went over to my computer and pulled up CNN.com to check if it was true. It was.

AaronY
02-16-2013, 03:37 PM
Excellent reads

Thebesteva
02-16-2013, 05:22 PM
I barely knew Christine when she turned up at my door at around eight o'clock on the night of Halloween. We'd met for the first and only time three months earlier when my two roommates and I signed the lease on our apartment: Christine's aunt owned the place we were moving into, and she happened to be up from Delaware visiting at the time. But we'd only spent about five minutes together that day and we hadn't spoken much, and I hadn't thought of her since.

Yet here she was standing outside my door with a friend. And both of them were pretty tipsy.

She asked if she and her friend could come inside our apartment to change into their costumes. She couldn't change at her aunt's place, she said, because she was sleeping and she didn't want to wake her up. Would we mind if she used our bathroom instead?

It was a pretty strange request. Sure, weird stuff happens on Halloween, but I barely knew her, and it isn't every day that someone shows up at your front door and asks to change into their ladybug costume. But I told her it was fine and she was welcome to use our place to get ready.

It didn't take long before the two women—who'd clearly been drinking—were sitting on my couch, beers in hand, trying to convince my roommate and me to join them for a night on the town. Christine was in the holiday spirit dressed in her ladybug outfit. Her friend, who had a female pirate costume on, was much more quiet and reserved. She barely spoke all night.

It was a Wednesday evening, and my roommate and I hadn't been planning to go out. We both had to get up pretty early the next morning for work. But Christine was insistent that we join them, and she wasn't taking no for an answer. "Come on, guys! Let's go! Just throw something on!" she said.

The costume that I wore for the Halloween a year before—a boy scout's uniform that belonged to a friend—was still sitting in my closet. So that made it easy. But my roommate had no idea what to put on.

Christine immediately came up with an idea. She pointed to a cardboard box in the kitchen—the kind that 12-packs of Coca-Cola come in—and told him to cut a hole in the middle and put it on top of his head. We weren't sure what she was suggesting.

"You can go as a cokehead!" she said, bursting into laughter.

With our costume situation sorted out, we headed to South Street, where lots of bars in Philadelphia are located. Half an hour later, the four of us were seated at a table and knocking back beers.

It really didn't take very long for Christine to make her move. She'd grabbed my hand on the way from the apartment to South Street, so I can't say I was totally surprised when she leaned in to kiss me soon after we arrived at the bar.

I could tell when we first met that Christine was older than me. I was 25, and although I never asked her age, I'd have guessed she was in her early 30s. It was only recently that I found out her real age and learned she was in her late 30s when we hooked up. There's a 14-year gap between us, but she looks good for her age. I don't think I'd heard the word "cougar" yet at that point, but that's probably what I'd call her.

Aggressive is another word I'd use to describe her. At the bar, she confessed to me that her aunt really hadn't been sleeping. She hadn't even gone to her apartment to check, she said. She had remembered me from our five-minute meeting the previous summer, and used the story about her aunt as an excuse to knock on my door. She'd set her sights on me from the beginning.

Christine was pretty intense, and she was pretty outspoken that night, but we didn't talk politics much. Her aunt had told me that Christine ran for Senate a year earlier and had lost, so I knew a bit about her background. But the most political she got that night was when she said she attended lots of events in Washington that attracted congressmen and senators. "It would be nice to have a good-looking young man to attend those with me," she added.

We'd probably knocked back five Heinekens when Christine leaned over and whispered in my ear that she wanted to go back to my place. Before we could go, though, she told me to ask her friend if she'd mind if I drove Christine home later that evening. That was odd. I guess Christine didn't want to come across as a slut in her friend's eyes for going home with me, so she wanted me to bring it up her friend first.

I did what I was told and asked her friend if she had any objection to me hanging out with Christine a little longer provided I took her home later on in the evening. She didn't, and a few minutes after that, we were all headed back to my apartment. Christine's friend got in her car and went home. My roommate went to his bedroom and went to sleep. And Christine and I got cozy on the couch and popped open another beer.

Things got physical on the couch pretty quickly. It wasn't long before we'd moved from the living room to my bed.

I won't get into the nitty gritty details of what happened between the sheets that evening. But I will say that it wasn't half as exciting as I'd been hoping it would be. Christine was a decent kisser, but as soon as soon as her clothes came off and she was naked in my bed, Christine informed me that she was a virgin.

"You've got to be kidding," I said. She didn't explain at the time that she was a "born-again virgin." She made it seem like she'd never had sex in her life, which seemed pretty improbable for a woman her age. And she made it clear that she was planning on staying a virgin that night. But there were signs that she wasn't very experienced sexually. When her underwear came off, I immediately noticed that the waxing trend had completely passed her by.

Obviously, that was a big turnoff, and I quickly lost interest. I said goodnight, rolled over, and went to sleep. It was almost four o'clock in the morning. I had to get up at 6:30 to go to work.

Christine wasn't in the best of shape when my alarm clock went off three hours later. I was hungover and exhausted and we'd both had about the same amount to drink, so I'm guessing she was feeling even worse. I got up and started to get dressed and told Christine she'd need to get up, too. But she clearly didn't want to budge, and even after I'd reminded her a few times, she was still under the covers. Did she think I was going to leave for work and let her sleep in my bed?

When she finally did get up and dressed and we got in the car, Christine couldn't remember exactly where her friend lived. We circled around for about 20 minutes before we found it, and I dropped her off in the parking lot next to her car, as she asked me to. We said goodbye and exchanged phone numbers and email addresses. But there wasn't a whole lot of back and forth. I didn't even try to give her a kiss goodbye.

I wasn't planning on contacting Christine after our night together. Things hadn't gone so great—especially the part that took place in my bedroom—and I didn't see any reason to try and see her again. But two or three days later, she emailed me to ask me if I wanted to hang out again. I made an excuse. But she didn't take a hint and emailed or called a few more times over the next couple of weeks before I was forced to make it clear to her that I wasn't interested.

Things worked out for the best, though. A few weeks later, Christine started dating my roommate. They went out for over a year, and it was a little awkward the first few times Christine came over to visit him at our apartment and we all had to make conversation in the living room. But that passed pretty quickly. And in case you're wondering, he never had sex with her either, as far as I know.

When I heard several months ago that Christine had decided to run again, I didn't take it very seriously. And I never expected in a million years that she'd end up winning the primary. But she did, and the morning after the election, I sat in disbelief as I watched the news on TV. For a second, I thought I might be hearing things and I went over to my computer and pulled up CNN.com to check if it was true. It was.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/052010/1274779903_glen-big-baby-davis-tongue.gif

Latarian Milton
02-16-2013, 09:40 PM
i might be wrong but if i remember correct, the amnesty provision had an expiring date or that you could only amnesty a player when he was already on your squad before the day the amnesty was given. either way, nash cannot be amnestied

benstanfield
02-17-2013, 02:41 PM
THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED:

A LIBERAL MUSLIM HOMOSEXUAL ACLU LAWYER PROFESSOR AND ABORTION DOCTOR WAS TEACHING A CLASS ON KARL MARX.

"BEFORE CLASS BEGINS, YOU MUST GET ON YOUR KNEES AND WORSHIP MARX AND ACCEPT THAT HE WAS THE MOST HIGHLY-EVOLVED BEING THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN, EVEN GREATER THAT JESUS CHRIST!"

AT THIS MOMENT, A BRAVE, PATRIOTIC, PRO-LIFE NAVY SEAL CHAMPION WHO HAD SERVED 1500 TOURS OF DUTY AND UNDERSTOOD THE NECESSITY OF WAR AND FULLY SUPPORTED ALL MILITARY DECISIONS MADE BY THE UNITED STATES STOOD UP AND HELD UP A ROCK.

"HOW OLD IS THIS ROCK?"

THE ARROGANT PROFESSOR SMIRKED QUITE JEWISHLY AND SMUGLY REPLIED "4.6 BILLION YEARS OLD, YOU STUPID CHRISTIAN."

"WRONG. IT'S BEEN 5,000 YEARS SINCE GOD CREATED IT. IF IT WAS 4.6 BILLION YEARS OLD AND EVOLUTION, AS YOU SAY, IS REAL... THEN IT SHOULD BE AN ANIMAL BY NOW."

THE PROFESSOR WAS VISIBLY SHAKEN, AND DROPPED HIS CHALK AND COPY OF ORIGIN OF SPECIES. HE STORMED OUT OF THE ROOM CRYING THOSE LIBERAL CROCODILE TEARS.

THE STUDENTS APPLAUDED AND ALL REGISTERED AS REPUBLICAN THAT DAY AND ACCEPTED JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR. AN EAGLE NAMED "SMALL GOVERNMENT" FLEW INTO THE ROOM AND PERCHED ATOP THE AMERICAN FLAG, SHEDDING A TEAR ON THE CHALK. THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE WAS READ SEVERAL TIMES, AND GOD HIMSELF SHOWED UP AND ENACTED A FLAT TAX RATE ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

THE PROFESSOR LOST HIS TENURE AND WAS FIRED THE NEXT DAY. HE DIED OF THE GAY PLAGUE AIDS AND WAS TOSSED INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE FOR ALL ETERNITY.

SEMPER FI.

jeebus
02-17-2013, 03:21 PM
Had sex with her December 15 in Manila and the condom broke and I kept on going, 3 weeks later I get a text saying she took the birth control test and is positive. I told her ok what do you want to do about it? we came to the conclusion that it will be aborted, she came down to the city where I was living in, took a pregnancy test in front of me and it was positive, asked for the abortionist to come and I payed for it, I came inside of the room after the procedure and there was some bloody shit on the garbage and bloody shit on the toilet (which ended up being Betadine).. she was acting weird laying down in bed and something was not right.. she did not seem sad at all.

I thought to myself.. Hmmm this girl just had a abortion and she is not sad at all? so i used some reverse psychology methods on her and she ended up telling me she did not have it and she lied to keep the baby alive. I was like great.. then this is on you and put her back on a plane to Manila the next morning.

Now months have passed and she showed me some pics of her that were iffy and did not look like her and has showed me a bunch of other pics of her baby bump and all.

This are the problems,

She would not let the abortionist check her in front of me, I had to leave the room or they will not do the procedure.

Abortionist told me she did not let her check the fetus (by putting the hand in her vagina or whatever)

She does not ask me for money, does not ask me for anything, we talked a few times got into arguments she says she does not need me.

When she does hit me up she uses words to make me feel guilty and responsible, she even said what would i get by lying and saying is yours?

she has sent some pics of a baby bump but it does not look to me like a 7 month pregnancy?

She has some foreigners in her facebook friends list which look like straight up sex tourists.

We always get into arguments when i ask her for facts after she attempts to try to make me feel sad or responsible, she says I don't need you and will not initiate a conversation with me for weeks or months.

But wait.. how can this woman not need me? she lives in manila and has no job what so ever and is supposedly pregnant by me?

When we do talk is her trying to make me feel like shit and is a instant argument 15 minutes later.

What do you guys think about this, my friend just tells me shes holding a knife and you are repeatedly walking into it.. this bitch only contacts me to make me feel like i'm going to have a baby crawling around a dumpster.

irishock
02-17-2013, 04:42 PM
******faggots

Juggity
02-17-2013, 04:45 PM
THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED:

A LIBERAL MUSLIM HOMOSEXUAL ACLU LAWYER PROFESSOR AND ABORTION DOCTOR WAS TEACHING A CLASS ON KARL MARX.

"BEFORE CLASS BEGINS, YOU MUST GET ON YOUR KNEES AND WORSHIP MARX AND ACCEPT THAT HE WAS THE MOST HIGHLY-EVOLVED BEING THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN, EVEN GREATER THAT JESUS CHRIST!"

AT THIS MOMENT, A BRAVE, PATRIOTIC, PRO-LIFE NAVY SEAL CHAMPION WHO HAD SERVED 1500 TOURS OF DUTY AND UNDERSTOOD THE NECESSITY OF WAR AND FULLY SUPPORTED ALL MILITARY DECISIONS MADE BY THE UNITED STATES STOOD UP AND HELD UP A ROCK.

"HOW OLD IS THIS ROCK?"

THE ARROGANT PROFESSOR SMIRKED QUITE JEWISHLY AND SMUGLY REPLIED "4.6 BILLION YEARS OLD, YOU STUPID CHRISTIAN."

"WRONG. IT'S BEEN 5,000 YEARS SINCE GOD CREATED IT. IF IT WAS 4.6 BILLION YEARS OLD AND EVOLUTION, AS YOU SAY, IS REAL... THEN IT SHOULD BE AN ANIMAL BY NOW."

THE PROFESSOR WAS VISIBLY SHAKEN, AND DROPPED HIS CHALK AND COPY OF ORIGIN OF SPECIES. HE STORMED OUT OF THE ROOM CRYING THOSE LIBERAL CROCODILE TEARS.

THE STUDENTS APPLAUDED AND ALL REGISTERED AS REPUBLICAN THAT DAY AND ACCEPTED JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR. AN EAGLE NAMED "SMALL GOVERNMENT" FLEW INTO THE ROOM AND PERCHED ATOP THE AMERICAN FLAG, SHEDDING A TEAR ON THE CHALK. THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE WAS READ SEVERAL TIMES, AND GOD HIMSELF SHOWED UP AND ENACTED A FLAT TAX RATE ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

THE PROFESSOR LOST HIS TENURE AND WAS FIRED THE NEXT DAY. HE DIED OF THE GAY PLAGUE AIDS AND WAS TOSSED INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE FOR ALL ETERNITY.

SEMPER FI.

:lol:lol:lol