http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq5l1f21GH1qeeql4.gif

Molotov
02-18-2013, 03:04 AM
Let us have this one man..it's like that final cigarette before being executed

:lmao:lmao

HarlemHeat37
02-18-2013, 03:05 AM
:lol he's going to make all-NBA D because of this, unfortunately..

LkrFan
02-18-2013, 03:09 AM
James finished with 19 points and five assists while nailing three 3-pointers in 30 minutes, an admirable All-Star Game performance. But only one point was scored once Bryant took over the defensive duties late as he also blocked two shots, stole a ball and let James know all about it on the court.

"Just taking the challenge and settling in a little bit when the game gets close," Bryant said. "It's fun. I enjoy it."

Bryant surprised the sellout crowd by blocking James' 19-foot jumper with 2:39 left. Durant followed with a fast-break dunk five seconds later to give the West a 136-126 lead. The West appeared to have victory in hand, but the relentless Bryant wanted more LeBron. Bryant stole the ball from James with 53.9 seconds left which lead to a Blake Griffin dunk that pushed the West ahead further, 142-134. And for his final impressive measure, Bryant blocked another James shot with 40.9 seconds left.

Maybe Bryant wanted revenge after the Los Angeles Lakers' first encounter this season with James and the Miami Heat last month. That's when James, after making a defensive demand of his own, held Bryant to three points in that ballgame's final 5:27.

"At some point of the game when we play the Lakers we always guard each other, especially in the fourth quarter," James said. "It's very, very competitive."

James is playing the best basketball of his life, averaging 27.2 points, 8.2 rebounds and 6.9 assists. With respect to Durant, James is the season's MVP front-runner. But Bryant could care less about all that on this night. Once the West got back on the floor after the timeout in the final five minutes, Bryant took the challenge like an old man trying to show he's still got it to the youngsters on the blacktop. Bryant lives for these moments and he bodied James as if he was actually bigger and stronger than the Heat's superstar, who at 240 pounds outweighs Bryant by about 40.

"I'm absolutely not surprised," James said.

With 34.7 seconds remaining, James bullied his way to the basket before getting fouled by Bryant on a post move. James made 1-of-2 free throws to account for his only point down the stretch with Bryant smothering him.

"I didn't want him to score on me, dammit," Bryant said. "I gave him two free throws down there. It was a great, great post move."

LkrFan
02-18-2013, 03:10 AM

:lol

BRHornet45
02-18-2013, 03:19 AM
its called selling and pushing an agenda. fortunately for the NBA, the majority of Americans are stupid and easily entertained and controlled.

Cry Havoc
02-18-2013, 03:20 AM
Kobe playing harder on D in the ASG than at any point in the entire season. :lol :lol :lol

rayjayjohnson
02-18-2013, 05:53 AM

i like this guy. Takes his cummupence when he should, but brings the goods on the reg.

:toast

Thebesteva
02-18-2013, 05:59 AM
i like this guy. Takes his cummupence when he should, but brings the goods on the reg.

:toast

:toast Like a sir

dunkman
02-18-2013, 07:36 AM
Defense on the ASG?

racm
02-18-2013, 07:39 AM
Let's be honest, Kirby, where was this defense when Danny Green knocked in a game winning 3? Or when Arron Afflalo scored 30 on the Lakers as the Magic beat them at Staples?

Or when Jose Calderon lit them up in one of his last games as a Raptor?

Fabbs
02-18-2013, 07:43 AM
meh the 2nd *block* Kobes can't shuffle his feet so he just leans on/bodies Bron which negates Brons elevation. Obvious foul is obvious.
In fact he fouled him the last 12 feet of Brons drive.

Kirby playing D as hard as he can in an ASG.:lol
Durants 4 steps before his dunk. :lol

LkrFan
02-18-2013, 07:49 AM
meh the 2nd *block* Kobes can't shuffle his feet so he just leans on/bodies Bron which negates Brons elevation. Foul.
Nice :downspin: Faggs. :lol

Bynumite
02-18-2013, 07:51 AM
Defense on the ASG?

When Wade and James do this to Kobe during glorified scrimmages:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euLvKkoxM68
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHjtGMqm9o8

That gives Kobe the license to dunk on and block Lebron's bitch ass all night long, even if it's just an all star game. So spurfan should go ahead and stop using the "Kobe is playing defense during an all star game" excuse :nope

Fabbs
02-18-2013, 07:54 AM
If you can interrupt your Kobe butt sniffin for 9 seconds. :lol

The 1st block you can see it coming from a mile away. Wonder if Kobes gave Bron some Laker stock or something for Bron to allow Kirby to get the block.

Killakobe81
02-18-2013, 08:55 AM
Dont see the big deal, Kobe blocked him. Doesnt change the fact that Lebron is the better player now... itw as a competitive situation. Kobe had the advantage for a few minutes, no need to spin this (Kobe haters/Lebron worshippers) or to over glorify Kobe. We already knew:

1. James is the best player in the game right ...nothing chaged that not Durant's 30, Paul's MVP or KObe's blocks (no foul on either, stop being soft)
2. Kobe can STILL paly elite defense in spurts ... (but it makes it frustrating he only does so on rare occassions)
3. The difference between the two players (KObe & LEbron) especially at this point, were quite evident Lebron was running dunking and making the spectaular plays ... down the stretch Kobe tried to use his skill and his will to negate that and had some success.
4. Like I said in the other thread ... Lebron sometimes doesnt meet mach challenges which is great he plays teh game the right way. ...But sometimes I just wish he had a bit more Bryant (well really MJ) in his mental make-up ...

Note: Thought it was a bit weak to use teh Bosh screens to free himself from old-man Kobe ... Blake Grifiin did an excellent job of hedging to even up the match-up. Blake has the ability even though not ideal length to become an excellent help defender in pnr due to his strength and quick feet.

racm
02-18-2013, 08:59 AM
Dont see the big deal, Kobe blocked him. Doesnt change the fact that Lebron is the better player now... itw as a competitive situation. Kobe had the advantage for a few minutes, no need to spin this (Kobe haters/Lebron worshippers) or to over glorify Kobe. We already knew:

1. James is the best player in the game right ...nothing chaged that not Durant's 30, Paul's MVP or KObe's blocks (no foul on either, stop being soft)
2. Kobe can STILL paly elite defense in spurts ... (but it makes it frustrating he only does so on rare occassions)
3. The difference between the two players (KObe & LEbron) especially at this point, were quite evident Lebron was running dunking and making the spectaular plays ... down the stretch Kobe tried to use his skill and his will to negate that and had some success.
4. Like I said in the other thread ... Lebron sometimes doesnt meet mach challenges which is great he plays teh game the right way. ...But sometimes I just wish he had a bit more Bryant (well really MJ) in his mental make-up ...

Note: Thought it was a bit weak to use teh Bosh screens to free himself from old-man Kobe ... Blake Grifiin did an excellent job of hedging to even up the match-up. Blake has the ability even though not ideal length to become an excellent help defender in pnr due to his strength and quick feet.

I think Kobe only plays D when he's up against a name player. When it's scrubs like Danny Green and Arron Afflalo he'll let them score game-winners or score 30 points.

Pop was likely fully aware of this so he put Kobe at the 3 and had him guard LeBron.

Fabbs
02-18-2013, 09:06 AM
I don't give a rats about the no-call. Just putting into perspective the *block*and subsequent fellation of Kobes by Fanbois. He doesn't make the 2nd one without the foul.

The 1st block was excellent timing by Kirby. Lazy by LeBron? Yeah, i think he expected Kirby to be like the rest of the All Stars and play slacker D. Still great timing by Kirby. And as mentioned DWade played D as hard as he could in a previous ASG against Kirby. DWade and Kirby, what a couple of punks. :lol

Killakobe81
02-18-2013, 09:18 AM
I don't give a rats about the no-call. Just putting into perspective the *block*and subsequent fellation of Kobes by Fanbois. He doesn't make the 2nd one without the foul.

The 1st block was excellent timing by Kirby. Lazy by LeBron? Yeah, i think he expected Kirby to be like the rest of the All Stars and play slacker D. Still great timing by Kirby. And as mentioned DWade played D as hard as he could in a previous ASG against Kirby. DWade and Kirby, what a couple of punks. :lol

But that is my point Fabbs, by not going all out he fuels the haters. How could he not know Kobe was going hard the way he was pressing him or the way he played him in the 4th last year?! I bet Skip Bayless will be on ESPN today saying that there is no way MJ, in his prime would of let Dr.J or some other past his prime star like Kobe block his shot ... Look I think MJ is the GOAT but not some untouchable God and I still think Lebron MAY surpass him ...but MJ fans have a point. And dont get me wrong people forget MJ ook 43 shots toget 44 points in a NBA finals game ... and I also remember an ASG ( i think it was 92-93 season IIRC but it was the year of the shoulder shrug game) when Drexler played MJ tough ... (of course Jordan destroyed Clyde in the Finals. So even MJ could be taken for a play or two ... I just dont getthe need for A SPUR FAN(S) to spin this. You guys hate Kobe we get it, but he got blocked. No player is infallible, Kobe had a couple of nice moments ...he won the battle. Lebron will win the war A title and that is ALL that TRULY matters ...

Fabbs
02-18-2013, 09:25 AM
But that is my point Fabbs, by not going all out he fuels the haters. How could he not know Kobe was going hard the way he was pressing him or the way he played him in the 4th last year?!
Equally baffled here with LeBrons non challantness. Esp the 2nd block. As LeBron brought it upcourt, Kobe met him at halfcourt (or so) and began to shadow him. It was soo obvious Kobes was going to continue his balls out 100% effort on D. It's like LeBron just played into it. Strange.
I remember when Kobes was trying to prove himself vs Jordan (the Washington Wizards version) when Jordan was about 40. Jordan just looked at Kobes and then very purposely passed the ball away as if to say "You may or may not dog me on D at age 40, but I'm not going to give you the chance to try and obtain some 'Kobe shut down Jordan' material." and thus mar 10 years of dominance.
You'd think LeBron would have either done the same or matched Kirbys 100% effort in the final 2-3 possessions.

Fabbs
02-18-2013, 09:29 AM
Plus Kirby and Marshmello had a 100% - 100% effort exchange before halftime and it was all good. They smiled and laughed afterwords. (Altho Marshmellos constant fake smile. Creepy.) But this pre halftime exchange seemed genuine.

Killakobe81
02-18-2013, 09:39 AM
Funy thing is as good as I think James has become he still has not reached his peak, mentally. I know not all players can be sharks like MJ ...but if he is going to be GOAT he needs a little more of that in his mindset.

DMC
02-18-2013, 10:10 AM
its called selling and pushing an agenda. fortunately for the NBA, the majority of Americans are stupid and easily entertained and controlled.

Good think they aren't doing that in New Orleans. No one there is entertained and few have any control.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2013, 10:13 AM

you should have seen it live....This was my 5th ASG and it was the best one for me because of the crowd reaction to what Kobe did to Bron...Busta Rhymes and his crew sat a 2 rows in front of me. Flo-Rida a few rows down. Shannon Brown and his wife Monica, RG3, was in in my immediate handshake zone...along with tons of celebrities everyone was cringing at how Kobe was clowning Lebron...everyone was just waiting on the last 5 min of the game when shit gets seriously and bragging rights are established...if u sat close enough you could hear Lebron in the late stages yelling at George to get him the ball....he was very vocal...even Blake got vocal and KD was heard telling Kobe D him (Lebron) up...shit was hilarious...Wade and KG was laughing at Bron and Kobe going 1 on 1..Bron was going hard out there and Kobe had that I want to play you 1 on 1 look in his eyes..everyone just cleared out to let them go at each other...and you know it had to come to that in light of MJ picking Kobe over Lebron...Kobe was looking to clown Lebron in front of the world when he knew everyone was watching you could just tell...it doesn't take away from the fact that Lebron is the games best player today but I think Durant will surpass him next year.

the fact that Kobe blocked Lebron isn't the main highlight for me..it's the fact that people say that a prime Lebron is better than a prime Kobe and even after Kobe said he'd beat Bron 1 on 1 in his sleep people still think no one could play Lebron 1 on 1..Kobe dispelled that notion last night...with no one setting picks for him Kobe SHUT HIS ASS DOWN. Lebron was looking for his Heat teammatesto set a pick that he could go around and then speed to the basket for a dunk but they made that nigga face Kobe straight up...and you saw the result...Prime Kobe would have (like I've said many many times) destroyed Bron 1 on 1..what you guys didn't see (likely due to commercial break) Kobe was all in Lebron's face challenging him...and at one point Jay Z pulled Kobe to the side and was laughing with him for clowning Lebron....

go back to the last game we lost to Miami..when they put Bron on Kobe...point is Kobe either shook him outta his pants or posted him up at will...even when Kobe didn't score on Bron in that game he made it clear to Bron by posting him up with ease that: "You can't guard me son." Even Wade had to shake Kobe's hand after that game...

final point is that Kobe can defend Lebron 1 on 1 with no help...in just that small span of 5 minutes without the protection of the refs Kobe got into Lebron's head and Bron and it was obvious to everyone sitting close enough to the court who could see his face and demeanor...if Kobe could do that to Bron after just 5 min of defending him 1 on 1 imagine how bad MJ would have skull fucked Lebron :lol

DMC
02-18-2013, 10:14 AM
Non-issue. Kobe has nothing to lose, Lebron has nothing to gain. I'm sure Koolaid_Man will come in and do the fellate Kobe schtick though.

DMC
02-18-2013, 10:15 AM
lol

Clipper Nation
02-18-2013, 10:16 AM
Damn, no respect for the MVP on AOL/Yahoo....

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/164/215/hi-res-161937840_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2013, 10:17 AM
Non-issue. Kobe has nothing to lose, Lebron has nothing to gain. I'm sure Koolaid_Man will come in and do the fellate Kobe schtick though.

you should have seen it live....This was my 5th ASG and it was the best one for me because of the crowd reaction to what Kobe did to Bron...Busta Rhymes and his crew sat a 2 rows in front of me. Flo-Rida a few rows down. Shannon Brown and his wife Monica, RG3, was in in my immediate handshake zone...along with tons of celebrities everyone was cringing at how Kobe was clowning Lebron...everyone was just waiting on the last 5 min of the game when shit gets seriously and bragging rights are established...if u sat close enough you could hear Lebron in the late stages yelling at George to get him the ball....he was very vocal...even Blake got vocal and KD was heard telling Kobe D him (Lebron) up...shit was hilarious...Wade and KG was laughing at Bron and Kobe going 1 on 1..Bron was going hard out there and Kobe had that I want to play you 1 on 1 look in his eyes..everyone just cleared out to let them go at each other...and you know it had to come to that in light of MJ picking Kobe over Lebron...Kobe was looking to clown Lebron in front of the world when he knew everyone was watching you could just tell...it doesn't take away from the fact that Lebron is the games best player today but I think Durant will surpass him next year.

the fact that Kobe blocked Lebron isn't the main highlight for me..it's the fact that people say that a prime Lebron is better than a prime Kobe and even after Kobe said he'd beat Bron 1 on 1 in his sleep people still think no one could play Lebron 1 on 1..Kobe dispelled that notion last night...with no one setting picks for him Kobe SHUT HIS ASS DOWN. Lebron was looking for his Heat teammatesto set a pick that he could go around and then speed to the basket for a dunk but they made that nigga face Kobe straight up...and you saw the result...Prime Kobe would have (like I've said many many times) destroyed Bron 1 on 1..what you guys didn't see (likely due to commercial break) Kobe was all in Lebron's face challenging him...and at one point Jay Z pulled Kobe to the side and was laughing with him for clowning Lebron....

go back to the last game we lost to Miami..when they put Bron on Kobe...point is Kobe either shook him outta his pants or posted him up at will...even when Kobe didn't score on Bron in that game he made it clear to Bron by posting him up with ease that: "You can't guard me son." Even Wade had to shake Kobe's hand after that game...

final point is that Kobe can defend Lebron 1 on 1 with no help...in just that small span of 5 minutes without the protection of the refs Kobe got into Lebron's head and Bron and it was obvious to everyone sitting close enough to the court who could see his face and demeanor...if Kobe could do that to Bron after just 5 min of defending him 1 on 1 imagine how bad MJ would have skull fucked Lebron :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2013, 10:19 AM
:lmao Kevin Durant trolling Lebron....and making his own case for MVP....:lmao KD has his own agenda......lmfao

"I haven't really seen any MVP get a jumper blocked like that."

Fabbs
02-18-2013, 10:22 AM
:lol right on que.
Along with his celebrity name dropping. As if even if he/she was there around these plastics anyone would give a rats ass.

DMC
02-18-2013, 10:27 AM
Hm9Y-vqZsEo

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2013, 10:27 AM
There is no one in the league with the heart that Kobe has....Kobe went after the MVP and he embarrassed him....to challenge tha Kang like that...and let's face it we have to give Popovich all the credit for keeping Kobe fresh enough to shut Lebron down last 5 min...I think this was Pop's way of trolling and clowning Heat fan yet again....:lmao

Ashy Larry
02-18-2013, 10:28 AM
you know it's bad when this is the highlight of your season even with 30 games to go ......

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2013, 10:28 AM
:lol right on que.
Along with his celebrity name dropping. As if even if he/she was there around these plastics anyone would give a rats ass.

stop hatin loser :lol

TDMVPDPOY
02-18-2013, 10:33 AM
koolaid thinks durant will surpass lebron next season? wtf gtfo, dude hasnt shown us shit this season that he has improved from last season, even with harden gone, he would get more shots...but those shots have all gone to westbrick...

DMC
02-18-2013, 10:36 AM
There is no one in the league with the heart that Kobe has....Kobe went after the MVP and he embarrassed him....to challenge tha Kang like that...and let's face it we have to give Popovich all the credit for keeping Kobe fresh enough to shut Lebron down last 5 min...I think this was Pop's way of trolling and clowning Heat fan yet again....:lmao

Lebron wouldn't have won the MVP regardless. If it came to points, Carmelo gets it for the East and Durant for the West. The only people who give a shit about that last 4 minutes are Lakers fans and their moral championships.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2013, 10:39 AM
you know it's bad when this is the highlight of your season even with 30 games to go ......

^ :lol You guys are hilarious..... this game has nothing to do with the Lakers highlights anymore than CP3 winning the ASG MVP with the ClippersHighlights...it's a purely personal accomplishment not tied in any form or fashion to your home teams success...you do realize that right...:loland for those that try to make the connection you're getting laughed at...I don't care if my team was undefeated up to this point...the ASG is the highlight reel of the collective NBA talent not your individual team...Kobe doing what he did to Lebron these are the things that matter to the and 1 folks and the only way it can be muted by Lebron is through him winning another title...but had Lebron done this to Kobe I doubt people would be touting the success of the Miami Heat...nope they'd be touting the personal greatness of Lebron :lol

come again son...

Ashy Larry
02-18-2013, 10:47 AM
^ :lol You guys are hilarious..... this game has nothing to do with the Lakers highlights anymore than CP3 winning the ASG MVP with the ClippersHighlights...it's a purely personal accomplishment not tied in any form or fashion to your home teams success...you do realize that right...:loland for those that try to make the connection you're getting laughed at...I don't care if my team was undefeated up to this point...the ASG is the highlight reel of the collective NBA talent not your individual team...Kobe doing what he did to Lebron these are the things that matter to the and 1 folks and the only way it can be muted by Lebron is through him winning another title...but had Lebron done this to Kobe I doubt people would be touting the success of the Miami Heat...nope they'd be touting the personal greatness of Lebron :lol

come again son...

4 games under .500 > Blocked shot in exhibition game .....

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2013, 10:49 AM
Lebron wouldn't have won the MVP regardless. If it came to points, Carmelo gets it for the East and Durant for the West. The only people who give a shit about that last 4 minutes are Lakers fans and their moral championships.

^:lmao but it didn't come to points....Lebron was trying HARD to win it, he thought he would win it with a spectacular showcase of dunks and an array of long jumpers......but that nigga Kobe was being the gotdam snake that he is...:lol whether u like it or NOT Kobe shut that nigga down the last 5 min, whether it was ball denial, tight 1 on 1 coverage forcing Lebron to pass off, or straight up man to man defense where he blocked Lebron 3 times..The refs helped Lebron out with a foul call on one of them but it was really 3 blocks :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2013, 10:50 AM
4 games under .500 > Blocked shot in exhibition game .....

dude you completely missed the point yet again...I'm surprised tbh

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2013, 11:08 AM
:lol he's going to make all-NBA D because of this, unfortunately..

I had to steal this shit from LG :lmao:lmao:lmao

Bron didn't touch the ball no more after Kobe swatted that weak garbage. Bron had that "Delonte's in the kitchen butt naked cooking breakfast" look in his eye. The same look we saw in Cle. DWade wasn't able to save Bron this time. I love seing Bron being exposed. Beautiful!!!

gaKNOW!blee
02-18-2013, 11:11 AM
Lol I really don't understand lakers fans.

When the fuck has wade ever saved Lebron?

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2013, 11:15 AM
Lol I really don't understand lakers fans.

When the fuck has wade ever saved Lebron?

^ :lolyou can't be serious How bout the last game LA lost to Mia..they won that game when Wade started scoring with Kobe on the bench...better yet how bout when Lebronze came to Wade's team to win a title...:lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2013, 11:19 AM
koolaid thinks durant will surpass lebron next season? wtf gtfo, dude hasnt shown us shit this season that he has improved from last season, even with harden gone, he would get more shots...but those shots have all gone to westbrick...

yes he will...it's close enough now....he's leading his team in the West even after Harding gone...they haven't missed a beat...whereas Mia added Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis....KD can outscore Lebron any day...they both play the same phantom defense so that's a wash...KD has more upside and potential than Bron...the fact that Bron still doesn't have a post game speaks volumes...:lol

gaKNOW!blee
02-18-2013, 11:23 AM
^ :lolyou can't be serious How bout the last game LA lost to Mia..they won that game when Wade started scoring with Kobe on the bench...better yet how bout when Lebronze came to Wade's team to win a title...:lmao

The game where Lebron went for 30+ and shot 60%?

Lebron and bosh only went to MIA because it was the nicest city and had the best cap situation...if the only way for all those guys to play together was in Cleveland then Lebron would've stayed there.

Lebron rescued that team time after time last postseason and about to win his 4th MVP, while Kobe will always be the guy who needed bailed out by Ron fucking artest and has 1 token MVP on his résumé.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2013, 11:27 AM
MJ with the sig worthy quote on Kobe:

"Kobe wants it so bad he's out there guarding PGs and playing 38, 40 minutes a game at age 34. It's ludicrous. He is as cursed as I am." - MJ

Bynumite
02-18-2013, 11:31 AM
Lebron is actually lucky because he will continue to play the Thunder in the Finals for years to come. OKC is too young and weak minded to play mind games with Lebron. Plus James and Durant being buttbuddies doesn't help Durant's chances tbh... you need some hate in you to give you that extra edge.

A talented, savvy, determined group of veteran players a la 2011 Mavs would be all up in his ass and Lebron would inevitably meltdown again.

It's like many people said before, Lebron has the talent but he let's outside sources, stuff irrelevant to the game, affect him like this whole Kobe/Jordan situation.

Spurs 4 The Win
02-18-2013, 11:32 AM
The ball went off LeBroom on the second shot Kobe blocked tbh, should have never gotten those free throws

gaKNOW!blee
02-18-2013, 11:34 AM

Last prominent PG the lakers played:

24 points, 13 ast.

Looks like Kobe really fucking wants it

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2013, 11:40 AM
Lebron is actually lucky because he will continue to play the Thunder in the Finals for years to come. OKC is too young and weak minded to play mind games with Lebron. Plus James and Durant being buttbuddies doesn't help Durant's chances tbh... you need some hate in you to give you that extra edge.

A talented, savvy, determined group of veteran players a la 2011 Mavs would be all up in his ass and Lebron would inevitably meltdown again.

It's like many people said before, Lebron has the talent but he let's outside sources, stuff irrelevant to the game, affect him like this whole Kobe/Jordan situation.

this is why I don't respect Lebron he's doin this in an era when the league is watered down and all the remaining great players are past their primes....he doesn't have the mental capacity to be a MJ or Kobe....he doesn't even have the nasty mindset of a Reggie Miller....Kobe is the only player left that can and has the ability to mind fuck Bron...dude wouldn't have stood a chance against prime MJ or Kobe

stretch
02-18-2013, 12:04 PM
:lmao @ people thinking Lebron was actually giving a shit on those two shot attempts. Those were two incredibly half-assed shot attempts. In a serious game, on the first shot that was blocked, if he had a help defender retreating like he did, he would drive into him and either score or get a foul. The second one, he was barely jogging, didn't use his body, didn't adjust, it was just a lazy drive altogether.

Cry Havoc
02-18-2013, 12:11 PM
Damn, no respect for the MVP on AOL/Yahoo....

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/164/215/hi-res-161937840_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

That trophy would look a lot better without that awful NBA logo plastered across it. It's Chris Paul's trophy. We don't need to be reminded of the league he plays in.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2013, 12:13 PM
:lmao @ people thinking Lebron was actually giving a shit on those two shot attempts. Those were two incredibly half-assed shot attempts. In a serious game, on the first shot that was blocked, if he had a help defender retreating like he did, he would drive into him and either score or get a foul. The second one, he was barely jogging, didn't use his body, didn't adjust, it was just a lazy drive altogether.

sure sherlock...whateva you say :lol

Fabbs
02-18-2013, 12:20 PM
yep

jmill
02-18-2013, 12:40 PM

Huh. Durant has improved noticeably from last season. His TS% is up a solid amount without much of a drop in usage, his assist % is up, he's getting to the FT line more, his turnover rate is down, and he's leading the league in win shares at the all star break.

gaKNOW!blee
02-18-2013, 12:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHjtGMqm9o8

just to keep it fair

UZER
02-18-2013, 12:51 PM

Nigga you weren't there...stop lying.

HarlemHeat37
02-18-2013, 01:28 PM

:lol how did he let the Kobe/Jordan situation affect him?..

Kobefan takes ASGs very seriously:lol..

I hope you aren't referring to Lebron answering a question about it through the media, btw..

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2013, 01:36 PM

:lol quit hatin...

TDMVPDPOY
02-18-2013, 01:38 PM
:lol quit hatin...

if u say lebron is playin in a watered down league, then why does kobe need pau, howard and nash?

hence tell me why the lakers is missing the playoffs this season?

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2013, 01:39 PM
:lol how did he let the Kobe/Jordan situation affect him?..

Kobefan takes ASGs very seriously:lol..

I hope you aren't referring to Lebron answering a question about it through the media, btw..

Word is MJ is planning a comeback in all seriousness...imagine though if MJ teamed up a Kobe in LA...that would be historically funny and very entertaining

Kobe
MJ
Dwight
Nash
Pau

vs The Heat

HarlemHeat37
02-18-2013, 01:41 PM
Word is MJ is planning a comeback in all seriousness...imagine though if MJ teamed up a Kobe in LA...that would be historically funny and very entertaining

Kobe
MJ
Dwight
Nash
Pau

vs The Heat

I'd like to see them vs. the Suns and Pistons first, tbh..

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2013, 01:41 PM
if u say lebron is playin in a watered down league, then why does kobe need pau, howard and nash?

hence tell me why the lakers is missing the playoffs this season?

:lol learn to speak fucking english...but same reason Lebron needs Wade, Bosh, and Allen ;-)

LkrFan
02-18-2013, 04:35 PM

Great shit Kool. I posted every clip I could find on ST and FaceBook. All the Kobe haters could do is try to :downspin: that shit. They said nothing about Kobe getting his nose broke by Wade - because after years of watching film - he knew he was bout to get embarrassed on a national stage.

I could tell that LBJ was dejected after that shit. Even while he was shooting his complimentary FTAs, he wasn't jawing at Kobe or nothing. The Kang literally bowed down to Kobe in submission to a true legend.

MJ is no fool. He knows Stern and his minions made LeBron wheras Kobe had to fight for everything he got - including Shaq's jealous ass. He knew when Kobe dropped a double nickel on his ass (42 at the half - so it could have been 84 points :lol - Kobe would rightfully get the torch passed to him.

LBJ in his prime, Kobe is not. LBJ should mop the floor with Kobe, but he can't. He's taller, bigger, jumps higher, and probably stronger. He should have sent Kobe to the retirement tree of woe. But he can't - that's why when Kobe said he'd bust his ass in his sleep, somebody must have pressed his mute button because he didn't say shit.

Kobe is an old school player. He doesn't get into all of the hype hat comes with his fame. He's been that way for a long time. I remember him dropping 30+ on prime MJ as a then snot nosed 19 year old. He didn't give a shit about the big stage and didn't shy away from taking the big shot at the end of games as evidenced by his air balls v. Utah as an 18 year old rookie. They had a 325-lb, 24 year old monster on their roster too. Even he deferred to Kobe.

LBJ can learn a lot from Kobe's cutthroat demeanor. Sure it was an ASG, but Kobe doesn't like to lose and had an axe to grind with the so-called Kang. Even at 34 and almost 45,000 minutes played (+ playoffs), he still got it. It will be a sad day when he hangs them up for good.

DMC
02-18-2013, 05:47 PM

Except MJ wasn't 5 games below .500 at the AS break.

This aint even good trolling. It's just sad. Even Culburn wouldn't stoop to this.

ShinerBlack
02-18-2013, 05:53 PM
I ain't a Kobe fan but everybody saw it. NBA ASG isn't about team play or fundamentals. Its about flash and entertainment. Kobe understands that and he bent over James. It is what it is.

Jodelo
02-18-2013, 05:56 PM
LBJ in his prime, Kobe is not. LBJ should mop the floor with Kobe

So, he does not? Because of 1 block in a meaningless game. Talk about getting your hopes up...

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2013, 05:59 PM
So, he does not? Because of 1 block in a meaningless game. Talk about getting your hopes up...

It's not a meaningless game....just ask Lebron's homeboy's....and his dumb ass marketing manager....they mad as fuck today....

midnightpulp
02-18-2013, 06:09 PM
Great shit Kool. I posted every clip I could find on ST and FaceBook. All the Kobe haters could do is try to :downspin: that shit. They said nothing about Kobe getting his nose broke by Wade - because after years of watching film - he knew he was bout to get embarrassed on a national stage.

I could tell that LBJ was dejected after that shit. Even while he was shooting his complimentary FTAs, he wasn't jawing at Kobe or nothing. The Kang literally bowed down to Kobe in submission to a true legend.

MJ is no fool. He knows Stern and his minions made LeBron wheras Kobe had to fight for everything he got - including Shaq's jealous ass. He knew when Kobe dropped a double nickel on his ass (42 at the half - so it could have been 84 points :lol - Kobe would rightfully get the torch passed to him.

LBJ in his prime, Kobe is not. LBJ should mop the floor with Kobe, but he can't. He's taller, bigger, jumps higher, and probably stronger. He should have sent Kobe to the retirement tree of woe. But he can't - that's why when Kobe said he'd bust his ass in his sleep, somebody must have pressed his mute button because he didn't say shit.

Kobe is an old school player. He doesn't get into all of the hype hat comes with his fame. He's been that way for a long time. I remember him dropping 30+ on prime MJ as a then snot nosed 19 year old. He didn't give a shit about the big stage and didn't shy away from taking the big shot at the end of games as evidenced by his air balls v. Utah as an 18 year old rookie. They had a 325-lb, 24 year old monster on their roster too. Even he deferred to Kobe.

LBJ can learn a lot from Kobe's cutthroat demeanor. Sure it was an ASG, but Kobe doesn't like to lose and had an axe to grind with the so-called Kang. Even at 34 and almost 45,000 minutes played (+ playoffs), he still got it. It will be a sad day when he hangs them up for good.

Too bad that "axe-to-grind" didn't translate into the Lakers winning games against the Heat that actually count.

You dipshits are hilarious talking up All-Star games like they mean something.

End of the day, Lebron busted Kobe's ass to the tune of 35ppg this year.

Spin that.

Koolaid_Man
02-18-2013, 06:16 PM

Look at Lebron in this post ASG vid...he looks so sad compared to Kobe....dude is salty as fuck Kobe did that to him...:lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4FMb8jrc3A

spurraider21
02-18-2013, 07:14 PM
lmao... people actually taking shit from the all star game seriously... this is priceless :lmao

don't they remember last season? when lebron was criticized for not attempted the game winner in the all star game, and they made a big deal of kobe getting mad at lebron for not stepping up for the big shot.

then lebron went on to win mvp, the finals, and finals mvp.

i swear lebron is the only player i know that actually gets criticized for his play in exhibition

Latarian Milton
02-18-2013, 09:10 PM
kobe was lucky with the block because it glossed over what might have been the shittiest performance of him in the all-star game. Kobe and DH, the only lakers who suited up this weekend, were also the only two starters in the game who ended up with single digits if i remember correct

Vladimir Lenin
02-18-2013, 10:41 PM

It was a all star game you dumb ass Laker fans.

jmill
02-19-2013, 09:37 AM
kobe was lucky with the block because it glossed over what might have been the shittiest performance of him in the all-star game. Kobe and DH, the only lakers who suited up this weekend, were also the only two starters in the game who ended up with single digits if i remember correct

He also had the 2nd most assist after Chris Paul.

If he takes 20 shots: selfish chucker who only cares about himself
If he only takes 9 shots and lets others get involved more, ends up with 8 assists, and 2 blocks on Lebron: terrible game.

Must find something to hate about at all costs. Oh, and Bosh started by the way.

Bosh: 3-9, 6 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 0 blocks, 3 turnovers
Kobe: 4-9, 9 points, 4 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks, 1 turnover

Uncle Drew
02-19-2013, 11:24 AM
It was an ok block but not great like he met him at the rim or anything like that. Plus it's just the all-star game, don't see what the big deal is.

MultiTroll
04-11-2021, 04:14 PM

Yet look at your troll slurping now that Lebron is a faker.