PDA

View Full Version : Fricking Mississippi! Confederates finally ratify the 13th LOL

boutons_deux
02-18-2013, 02:40 PM
Mississippi Finally Ratifies 13th Amendment, Thanks to ‘Lincoln’Dr. Ranjan Batra, an associate professor of neurobiology and anatomical sciences at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, set the wheels in motion after viewing the Oscar-nominated film in November. Through some Internet research, he discovered the state had never formally ratified the 13th Amendment. Oh sure, it had voted to ratify it in 1995, but it wasn’t official since the state had never notified the U.S. Archivist.

Batra shared the discovery with his colleague, Ken Sullivan, who continued Batra’s work to right the wrong. Sullivan eventually managed to track down a copy of the 1995 resolution, which was passed by the state’s House and the Senate, and brought the embarrassing and glaring error to the attention of Mississippi Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann. At the end of January, Hosemann sent the Senate resolution to the Office of the Federal Register.

http://www.truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/mississippi_finally_ratifies_13th_amendment_in_201 3_thanks_to_lincoln_20130/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Truthdig+Truthdig%3A+Drilling +Beneath+the+Headlines

Ranjan Batra, aka a MACACA by Repugs, did it.

mouse
02-18-2013, 05:35 PM
:lmao

Mississippi is a trip my girlfriends ex in laws live in Waynesboro Mississippi and there are still areas that have whites only signs.

boutons_deux
02-18-2013, 05:37 PM
I bet if LA, AL, MS, GA, and maybe AR repeated the ratification vote today, it wouldn't pass.

mouse
02-18-2013, 05:43 PM
yes that is a contradiction in itself I hate contradiction type of behavior. kinda like the double standards in comedy. black comic can make any joke and call a white person any name go after Jews Muslims. But let a nonwhite comic say a nigg3r joke and see what happens.

boutons_deux
02-18-2013, 05:47 PM
I bet if LA, AL, MS, GA, and maybe AR repeated the ratification vote today, it wouldn't pass.

well, actually, probably not true, because today, the ex-slaves would for ratification, if their votes were not suppressed, and were counted accurately.

So repeat 13th ratification vote only with whiteys. :)

Latarian Milton
02-18-2013, 07:58 PM
the whites will also be in minority a few years from now with the yellow immigrantion progressing at its current speed.

Juggity
02-18-2013, 10:52 PM
Yeah I read about this earlier today.

The funniest part is the "filing error" that occurred in 1995 when the amendment was (supposed to be) originally ratified.

How the fuck do you misfile the 13th amendment? :lmao Mississippi

mavs>spurs
02-18-2013, 10:58 PM
shut up cocksucker come take my guns lol

Wild Cobra
02-19-2013, 03:38 AM
Fixed:

shut up cocksucker come [and try to] take my guns lol

Winehole23
02-19-2013, 10:47 AM
go for it mouse, self-pity is free

boutons_deux
02-19-2013, 11:00 AM
shut up cocksucker come take my guns lol

"Watch What You Say" -- Ari Fleischer

You're the type of nutcase who shouldn't own guns.

Trill Clinton
02-19-2013, 12:48 PM
wow