PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Dwight mocked Kobe in all star locker room

djohn2oo8
02-19-2013, 12:24 PM
Relations between Kobe Bryant and his Lakers teammate Dwight Howard were beyond icy during the weekend’s All-Star game in Houston — with Howard mocking Bryant behind his back in the locker room, sources exclusively tell Page Six.

Amid other reports that the Lakers’ chilly on-court chemistry was spilling into the locker room, we’re told that Howard “grabbed Kobe’s uniform, put it on, and imitated him in front of all the other players on the West team. He was joking and berating Kobe” to fellow NBA stars, including the Clippers’ Chris Paul and Blake Griffin and Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant.

The source added Bryant later arrived in the locker room, “said hello to everyone on the team except Howard, grabbed his stuff and moved as far away from Howard as he could.”

Despite a recent clear-the-air meeting in Memphis, relations haven’t thawed. At the game, Bryant said, “It doesn’t matter” what his team does with Howard as the trade deadline approaches. Reps for Bryant and Howard didn’t get back to us last night.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/lakers_still_in_deep_freeze_NdeeieATpo9PUCtdPsNdEO

baseline bum
02-19-2013, 12:32 PM
What did he do in Kobe's uniform exactly? Pick up the cellphone and dial one-time?

whitemamba
02-19-2013, 12:37 PM
cool

jeebus
02-19-2013, 12:39 PM
lol

I. Hustle
02-19-2013, 12:42 PM
Did he do the big balls dance? Did he rape David Lee?

DJB
02-19-2013, 01:26 PM
I'm def starting to see that all of this is indeed media generated beef. Pretty sad, tbh.

dunkman
02-19-2013, 01:30 PM
Bible Kemp is on fire tbh . . . :lol

lefty
02-19-2013, 01:36 PM
They are both faggots TBH

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-19-2013, 02:04 PM
Wait, I thought this whole long drawn out slide into irrelevance with the eyes of the entire sports media on him was already Dwight doing his Kobe impression.

Leon Black
02-19-2013, 03:41 PM
Does the dumbazz OP really believe this article?

Clipper Nation
02-19-2013, 03:43 PM
What's so unbelievable about it? Dwight is a big enough faggot to do shit like that, so it wouldn't really be out-of-character...

capek
02-19-2013, 03:44 PM
:cry my team's a joke :cry

spurraider21
02-19-2013, 03:52 PM
Would be hilarious if the Lakers amnesty Kobe and resign Dwight at seasons end :lol

Thebesteva
02-19-2013, 03:55 PM
Would be hilarious if the Lakers amnesty Kobe and resign Dwight at seasons end :lol

LOL imagine Kobe's reaction at home as he hears the news on ESPN

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdnl8eRfb91rrxhj7.gif

FkLA
02-19-2013, 04:12 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3hbxhfOu21qg2qmno1_400.gif

:lmao

Reck
02-19-2013, 05:35 PM
"with Howard mocking Bryant behind his back in the locker room"

But of course it was. This pussy doesn't have the balls to do shit upfront.

TDMVPDPOY
02-19-2013, 05:50 PM

doesnt make a difference, when the rapist wont confront him about it...i wanna see these 2 clowns fight

Reck
02-19-2013, 06:27 PM
doesnt make a difference, when the rapist wont confront him about it...i wanna see these 2 clowns fight

Howard is all muscle. Dude is weakmade.

irishock
02-19-2013, 06:31 PM
Faggotized version of Kobe-Shaq.

Koolaid_Man
02-19-2013, 06:44 PM

^ this right here... Dwight don't have no balls to challenge Kobe...contract or not..If Shaq couldn't ride Kobe out of town WTF makes people think Dwight's weak minded ass can...

Prior to the team’s shootaround in preparation for the Lakers’ game against the Memphis Grizzlies, coach Mike D’Antoni invited members of the team to air their grievances, according to a team source.

Several players spoke up, including Steve Nash and Kobe Bryant, the 17-year veterans who make up the Lakers’ backcourt. Bryant asked Dwight Howard if he was bothered by playing alongside him, according to the Los Angeles Times, which first reported the meeting.

Bryant acknowledged he could be “hard to play with,” according to the Times, and challenged Howard to speak up if he had a problem with it.

Howard was “despondent” and did not offer much of a reply to Bryant, according to a team source.

Koolaid_Man
02-19-2013, 06:45 PM

I wanna see your lips and my dick throw down

The Batman
02-19-2013, 07:27 PM
^ this right here... Dwight don't have no balls to challenge Kobe...contract or not..If Shaq couldn't ride Kobe out of town WTF makes people think Dwight's weak minded ass can...
Kobe doesn't have the balls to challenge Artest though.

spurraider21
02-19-2013, 07:28 PM
I wanna see your lips and my dick throw down
:lol wanting a guy to work on your D
:lol lakers

DMC
02-19-2013, 08:58 PM
Isn't it great how the press takes liberty with quotes and uses them however they can twist it? Kobe didn't say it doesn't matter what the Lakers do with Howard. He said the next game is all that matters. Saying tomorrow doesn't matter when focused on a game isn't the same as saying you don't care what happens to someone else tomorrow.

Let's not get off on a strawman.

Latarian Milton
02-19-2013, 09:42 PM
celebrities need to be more careful with their mouths because everytime they say some controversial stuffs, the journalists who all live on that shit will make full use of every word they say and mistranslate it in a way that can attract the most public attention imho

Baseline
02-19-2013, 09:49 PM
The poetic thing would be for Bryant to get amnestied, and the Lakers build around Howard. I say this because Bryant had Shaquille shipped out when he had plenty left in the tank, costing the Lakers at least two, if not three more titles. Bryant's ego was too big to notice that Shaquille was wreaking havoc on the league, and all he needed to do was feed the beast.

Well, Howard is no Shaquille, but in a league of weak centers, Howard can still dominate, especially if he's got Nash at PG and is surrounded by shooters. But I'm talking about shooters who make shots, not volume shooters like Bryant who also need the ball in their hands all game long. Bryant is frustrating not only Howard, but Nash, all while making 30 million a year and hamstringing the payroll.

I hate the Lakers, but honestly, I'd laugh until my grave if they amnestied that dude. It's exactly what he deserves.

Calispursfan11
02-19-2013, 10:12 PM
The poetic thing would be for Bryant to get amnestied, and the Lakers build around Howard. I say this because Bryant had Shaquille shipped out when he had plenty left in the tank, costing the Lakers at least two, if not three more titles. Bryant's ego was too big to notice that Shaquille was wreaking havoc on the league, and all he needed to do was feed the beast.

Well, Howard is no Shaquille, but in a league of weak centers, Howard can still dominate, especially if he's got Nash at PG and is surrounded by shooters. But I'm talking about shooters who make shots, not volume shooters like Bryant who also need the ball in their hands all game long. Bryant is frustrating not only Howard, but Nash, all while making 30 million a year and hamstringing the payroll.

I hate the Lakers, but honestly, I'd laugh until my grave if they amnestied that dude. It's exactly what he deserves.

In all honesty, what do you think the chances are that happens? Just looking for a solid, educated take. Thanks.

Latarian Milton
02-19-2013, 11:53 PM

lakers had already missed failed twice by the time shaq left. it was apparent at the time that without a significant move, the lakers would be nowhere near the championship as the spurs and pistons co-dominated the league, and the post-06 shaq was no longer the beast he once was. lakers could've had a window of 2-3 years with shaq and kobe, and they had to face the spurs who were indubitably the world's best basketball team around that time. they might have remained a playoff team but it would be very difficult to win it again while the spurs were well in their prime.

lakers were lucky to win those 5 trophies in the post-jordan and post-spur eras imho, when the league was rather weak in general.

Cry Havoc
02-20-2013, 12:16 AM
Kobe is 1-30 from 3 in his last 14 games. :lol :lol :lol

Spurs 4 The Win
02-20-2013, 12:42 AM
lakers had already missed failed twice by the time shaq left. it was apparent at the time that without a significant move, the lakers would be nowhere near the championship as the spurs and pistons co-dominated the league, and the post-06 shaq was no longer the beast he once was. lakers could've had a window of 2-3 years with shaq and kobe, and they had to face the spurs who were indubitably the world's best basketball team around that time. they might have remained a playoff team but it would be very difficult to win it again while the spurs were well in their prime.

lakers were lucky to win those 5 trophies in the post-jordan and post-spur eras imho, when the league was rather weak in general.

This is the smartest thing you have ever posted

Jeff Van Gundy
02-20-2013, 04:58 AM
:lol they reported on espn that kobe bryant is ok if they traded dwight howard.

LOL butthurt

AussieFanKurt
02-20-2013, 06:35 AM

yeah I guess dwight isn't notorious for impersonating people

atoyotagaspedal
02-20-2013, 07:03 AM
The media is just coming up with this bullshit to add fire to the supposed drama, I doubt most of the shit they report about this locker room drama happened.

djohn2oo8
02-20-2013, 07:17 AM

:lol like Dwight isn't known for being a clown and impersonating people. He does a pretty good Kobe imitation though
e_vHhzaaPJE

Bynumite
02-20-2013, 11:42 AM
This fucking guy... definitely not about that life.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/226232/Popovich-Cursed-Out-Howard-During-ASG

jeebus
02-20-2013, 12:19 PM
more on Coward:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/21736517/dwight-howard-ticked-off-gregg-popovich-during-the-allstar-game

Total bullshit. He was trying to convert the celebrities around the bench and Pop got pissed off at that, thus the benching. haters :cry

Bynumite
02-20-2013, 12:37 PM
Tbh that was something that always intrigued me, how certain stars would play under Popovich and how much their game would change.

With Pop being a no nonsense type of coach and extremely focused on team ball. I think that would be an interesting experiment to see big egos collide.

jeebus
02-20-2013, 12:49 PM
Tbh that was something that always intrigued me, how certain stars would play under Popovich and how much their game would change.

With Pop being a no nonsense type of coach and extremely focused on team ball. I think that would be an interesting experiment to see big egos collide.
If Pop was coaching the lolakers, Coward would be in the dog house/benched, not Pau Gasol. Bible would also probably be crying to the media/management, begging for Pop to be fired. It would've been a fun and interesting plot.

AaronY
02-20-2013, 03:12 PM
The guy is like literally a five year old.

Latarian Milton
02-20-2013, 09:49 PM
nigga also mocked shaq before, dude's a drama queen and thats nothing special for him imho