PDA

View Full Version : Heat: LeBron James "the cooler"....shots fired at kobe bryant.

Kool Bob Love
02-19-2013, 01:33 PM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/1/15/15365c13_285304_10151450213518944_1952299362_n.jpe g

lefty
02-19-2013, 01:40 PM
looks like something written by Timvpdpoy TBH

Bynumite
02-19-2013, 01:45 PM
What a chicken shit thing to say, Kobe banged Gloria or something?

All Kobe did was play ball :lol James is such a mental midget, Jordan and Kobe mind fucked that dude for real :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
02-19-2013, 01:48 PM
looks like something written by Timvpdpoy TBH

lol this clown

thunderup
02-19-2013, 01:48 PM
:lmao 35 year old washed up Kobe is in bron's head
:lmao still a mental midget no matter what people say

Bill_Brasky
02-19-2013, 01:50 PM

Yup, if LeBron wasn't such a mental midget the finals woulda been a sweep.

Kool Bob Love
02-19-2013, 01:51 PM
Could have something to do with lil wayne or Michael Jordan too.

jeebus
02-19-2013, 01:51 PM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/1/15/15365c13_285304_10151450213518944_1952299362_n.jpe g
what the fuck? this is the gayest shit ever. "oh man, I should find a sweet pic of a smog polluted city and write some bullshit 'wisdom' that's indirectly aimed at someone". GAY.

thunderup
02-19-2013, 01:53 PM

If the Heat scrub role players didn't play out of their minds, bailing out Lebron in a sense, then maybe just maybe this discussion containing hypotheticals wouldn't exist.

baseline bum
02-19-2013, 01:54 PM
:lol

James is such a mental midget he led Ilguaskas and Mo Williams to the Finals while Bryant leads Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol, and Steve Nash to the lottery.

stretch
02-19-2013, 01:57 PM

If the Heat scrub role players didn't play out of their minds, bailing out Lebron in a sense, then maybe just maybe this discussion containing hypotheticals wouldn't exist.

lol mad

Bynumite
02-19-2013, 02:00 PM

Like i said before, Durant is young and doesn't have the trash talk gene and the ability to play mind games, plus him and Lebron seem to be friends off the court... so Lebron doesn't have to worry because he is the superior athlete.

On the other hand, a prime Jordan or Kobe would be inside Lebron's head 24/7, making Lebron question himself and his game imho.

DeadlyDynasty
02-19-2013, 02:02 PM
That's clearly a shot at Jordan, you retards

Killakobe81
02-19-2013, 02:03 PM

James is such a mental midget he led Ilguaskas and Mo Williams to the Finals while Bryant leads Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol, and Steve Nash to the lottery.

I dont think Lebron is a mental midget ... just a little shaky when someone meets his challenge. But last year he started to put that to rest ...and this season he has been nails ASG excluded ... (which doesnt matter much)
-But Bum, let me play devil's advocate ... does Dwight leading the MAgic to A Finals with a similarly flawed cast, in a similar competition-wise (weak) East, means Howard is mentally tough?

I don't follow that logic ...

stretch
02-19-2013, 02:13 PM
Like i said before, Durant is young and doesn't have the trash talk gene and the ability to play mind games, plus him and Lebron seem to be friends off the court... so Lebron doesn't have to worry because he is the superior athlete.

On the other hand, a prime Jordan or Kobe would be inside Lebron's head 24/7, making Lebron question himself and his game imho.

Meh, Lebron played all through Kobe's prime years (04-09), and never once did Kobe noticeably get in Lebron's head. In fact, Lebron was arguably a better player for several years of it, and that was before Lebron hit his prime (this past year).

baseline bum
02-19-2013, 02:15 PM
I dont think Lebron is a mental midget ... just a little shaky when someone meets his challenge. But last year he started to put that to rest ...and this season he has been nails ASG excluded ... (which doesnt matter much)
-But Bum, let me play devil's advocate ... does Dwight leading the MAgic to A Finals with a similarly flawed cast, in a similar competition-wise (weak) East, means Howard is mentally tough?

I don't follow that logic ...

No, it means Garnett was out for the playoffs.

Bynumite
02-19-2013, 02:21 PM
Meh, Lebron played all through Kobe's prime years (04-09), and never once did Kobe noticeably get in Lebron's head. In fact, Lebron was arguably a better player for several years of it, and that was before Lebron hit his prime (this past year).

Mid 00's Kobe was surrounded by a terrible supporting cast, after that he was ringing back 2 back, since then he faced playoff elimination against better teams.

Even with Kobe past his prime, i would like to see him play a series against Lebron in a playoff atmosphere, that's a whole different ball game.

Killakobe81
02-19-2013, 02:29 PM
No, it means Garnett was out for the playoffs.

So your using injury excuses now?! :lol

So does that mean Kobe should get a pass for NAsh, Dwight, Pau, Blake and Jordan Hill All missing significant time? :downspin:

You guys kill me with the switching sides like a *aggot arguments ...:lol :bang

So Dwight doesnt get credit because KG was hurt but Kobe gets punished for a team under-achieveing with far more injuries? :nope

Either you dont excuse injuries (i dont) or you do ... you dont get to flip-flop on the matter.:wakeup

Seventyniner
02-19-2013, 02:35 PM

If the Thunder role players don't play out of their minds, the Spurs win last year's WCF in 5. What's your point?

baseline bum
02-19-2013, 02:36 PM
Kobe underachieves when they're healthy too, lol. Big difference from the situation in which their franchise guy Garnett can play 0.0 minutes in the playoffs.

Killakobe81
02-19-2013, 02:42 PM
Kobe underachieves when they're healthy too, lol. Big difference from the situation in which their franchise guy Garnett can play 0.0 minutes in the playoffs.

This is not about Kobe as much as I am asking ...

1. DO you use injuries as an excuse for players you support or to denigrate a player's accomplishments that you don't?
2. Does Dwight get the same credit Lebron does for taking a scrub team to the Finals?

I already said I DONT use injury as an excuse I agree Lakers have under-achieved Kobe include ...but as I am reminded on here constantly ..."it's a team sport".

SO let me get this straight ... Kobe when the Lakers win is:

1. Carried by Shaq
2. Cant win without Phil or Fisher ...
3. big man dependent ...

But when they lose Kobe led them to a sweep vs. Dallas and the loss to OKC last year ... is that about right?

Oh and Lebron did not fail in 2011 ... the MAvs were just better and now Lebron gets all the love?

Kool acccused me of being a James fan but come on this line of reasoning is crap.

stretch
02-19-2013, 02:50 PM
Mid 00's Kobe was surrounded by a terrible supporting cast, after that he was ringing back 2 back, since then he faced playoff elimination against better teams.

Even with Kobe past his prime, i would like to see him play a series against Lebron in a playoff atmosphere, that's a whole different ball game.

In their meetings during the three years that the Lakers made the finals...

Lebron's Cavs - 4 wins
Kobe's Lakers - 2 wins

Clipper Nation
02-19-2013, 03:02 PM
:lmao LeBron completely in Durant's head
:lmao Durant's team hasn't beaten LeBron's team in almost a full calendar year (not counting playoffs)

spurraider21
02-19-2013, 03:09 PM

:lmao
the goods

Clipper Nation
02-19-2013, 03:11 PM
By the way, Kirby is so far "in LeBron's head" that LeBron had no problems sweeping the Lakers in games that actually count :lmao

mindcrime
02-19-2013, 03:25 PM

If this is true, and it may be, I just don't get it. So Jordan picked Kobe over LeBron. It's not like he picked Hedo Turkoglu over him. It's Kobe Bryant. A lot of people view him as a top 10 player.

kamikazi_player
02-19-2013, 03:32 PM

If you're talking about the 2007 NBA finals, he led Larry Hughes to the finals. That's even worse :lol

DeadlyDynasty
02-19-2013, 03:36 PM
If this is true, and it may be, I just don't get it. So Jordan picked Kobe over LeBron. It's not like he picked Hedo Turkoglu over him. It's Kobe Bryant. A lot of people view him as a top 10 player.

I'm sick of all this shit, tbh...it's boring as fuck but ESPN has to milk it for all it's worth b/c there's a lull in the sports world...there always is around this time between the end of football and the beginning of March Madness. All that being said, you'd have to be a complete mongoloid to deduce that LBJ's tweet was about Kobe. LeBron's been subtly sparring with Jordan back and forth over the past week and Kobe hasn't even spoken on the matter. People are stupid.

Floyd Pacquiao
02-19-2013, 03:37 PM
Clear shot at lil wayne imho

jestersmash
02-19-2013, 03:38 PM

Similarly, if the Thunder scrub role players didn't go 22-25, bailing out Westbrick in a sense (2-10, and you guys won that game by 6 points), then maybe the hypothetical wouldn't exist either because OKC wouldn't even be in the finals.

LkrFan
02-19-2013, 04:23 PM

He did that shit in the EC. When he played you guys (WC Team), he got swept. To finally rang, he needed two of the best players drafted in 2003 (and a massive choke job by Harden) to do it.

FkLA
02-19-2013, 04:25 PM
:lol Why would people think this makes The King weak? If anything it shows that his balls have dropped and he has no problem taking shots at MJ or Kobe. He knows hes that good. The NBA is fucked tbh.

Bynumite
02-19-2013, 04:33 PM

Yes, because the motherfucking GOAT, which happens to also be a billion dollar brand, clearly needs Lebron to stay relevant :lol

hater
02-19-2013, 04:39 PM
:lmao lechoke in full bron mode

FkLA
02-19-2013, 04:50 PM
:lmao lechoke in full bron mode

http://www.sacandco.net/images/640/360/2/assetpool/images/120622013212_1.jpg

hater
02-19-2013, 04:53 PM
Dont get me wrong bron will win his 2nd this year, but he will with d help of wades clutch

Leetonidas
02-19-2013, 04:57 PM
lol LeBron is the mad one? Kobe played the hardest defense he's played in years in a fucking all-star game when James was in 1st gear. He's not saying anything that's not true tbh

Leetonidas
02-19-2013, 04:59 PM
He did that shit in the EC. When he played you guys (WC Team), he got swept. To finally rang, he needed two of the best players drafted in 2003 (and a massive choke job by Harden) to do it.

Lakers can't even get near .500, you've nary a say

TDMVPDPOY
02-19-2013, 05:04 PM
jordan is entitled to his POV, but wtf would lebron take him serious....this is the same clown who drafted kwame brown and morrison

hater
02-19-2013, 05:05 PM

Truth bomb. This is why i call him a choker that should not be in d conversation of goat. Yet hell still get his #2 this year.

Clipper Nation
02-19-2013, 06:02 PM
Dont get me wrong bron will win his 2nd this year, but he will with d help of wades clutch
You do realize LeBron dragged Wade to that ring last year and did it with Bosh out for most of the playoffs, right?

Koolaid_Man
02-19-2013, 06:38 PM
jordan is entitled to his POV, but wtf would lebron take him serious....this is the same clown who drafted kwame brown and morrison

Hi Dick face with the pussy lips....how are you today my friend? I hope well...tell your mom Kool asked bout her...

Now MJ may be a jerk but trying to go toe-to-toe with MJ is a LOSING let me repeat LOSING proposition for Lebron...it's a sure-fire way to lose all the new generation kids that he's worked so hard to deceive if he dares go toe-2-toe / blow-2-blow with MJ...MJ still has kids killing each other over his shoes LJ will never have that...so if he's smart he better be aiming his anger at Kobe...

As for Kobe...LJ going after him will do two things: 1.) it will put 95% of the media on LJ's side since they hate Kobe while on the flip it will put 95% of all current and former players including 99% of the all-time greats on Kobe's side...The list of greats who's already come out and chosen Kobe is starting with MJ, Bird, Kareem, Hakeeem, Dirk, Wade, Duncan - Spur fan don't know it yet :lol, Rodman, Zeke, Bill Russell, etc..

Magic is the only sshole that keeps switching to Lebron based on what he thinks is convenient...

Basically this won't end well for Lebron...He might get 30% of public opinion behind him but he'll never surpass Kobe as the global icon that he is...he just doesn't have the sex appeal...and whether you believe me or not or call it gay whatever it takes sex appeal to actually appeal to the masses...Lebron is not a handsome guy..(no homo) :lol..why do you think women voted for Obama..same concept - you gotta be good but you also gotta look good...and Lebron just doesn't have it...sorry Bron :lol again (no homo)

Clipper Nation
02-19-2013, 06:41 PM
1.) it will put 95% of the media on LJ's side since they hate Kobe

You're kidding, right? Time to drop the schtick, Spurfan :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-19-2013, 06:48 PM
You're kidding, right? Time to drop the schtick, Spurfan :lol

if Kool is or was ever a Spurfan - Hell is non-existent...beleive dat homie...:lol

TIMMYtoZO
02-19-2013, 06:48 PM
:lol The haters are getting their hopes up thinking Lebron is going to turn into a mentally weak player. The man is in the middle of leading his team on a dynasty, and the haters make a big deal out of nothing for false hope.

TIMMYtoZO
02-19-2013, 06:52 PM
If the Heat scrub role players didn't play out of their minds, bailing out Lebron in a sense, then maybe just maybe this discussion containing hypotheticals wouldn't exist.Is your sister not putting out for you anymore, tbh?

Koolaid_Man
02-19-2013, 06:55 PM
:lol The haters are getting their hopes up thinking Lebron is going to turn into a mentally weak player. The man is in the middle of leading his team on a dynasty, and the haters make a big deal out of nothing for false hope.

well he did nothing on Sunday after Kobe "sonned" him 3 times...in fact he clammed up...I saw it live as I was in the crowd a few rows from floor seats...dude lost it when Kobe got in his head.,..go back to that Heat / Laker game last week...they put Lebron on Kobe and Kobe took his ass straight to the low post and put a series of moves on Lebron that shook him outta his shoes...he plays an all around team game..but when they put him directly on Kobe to either guard Kobe or shoot over Kobe he chokes up..Kobe D's him up plays him up close and just basically bullies and harrass that big nigga all over the court...Bron's never seen or has been faced with a player that openly disrespects and taunts him like Kobe...he chokes he's weak minded in all seriousness....the old timers are laughing at that dude....

FkLA
02-19-2013, 06:59 PM
^Right after the second block The King bullied Kobe right into the basket and nearly got an and-1 tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
02-19-2013, 07:01 PM
well he did nothing on Sunday after Kobe "sonned" him 3 times...in fact he clammed up...I saw it live as I was in the crowd a few rows from floor seats...dude lost it when Kobe got in his head.,..go back to that Heat / Laker game last week...they put Lebron on Kobe and Kobe took his ass straight to the low post and put a series of moves on Lebron that shook him outta his shoes...he plays an all around team game..but when they put him directly on Kobe to either guard Kobe or shoot over Kobe he chokes up..Kobe D's him up plays him up close and just basically bullies and harrass that big nigga all over the court...Bron's never seen or has been faced with a player that openly disrespects and taunts him like Kobe...he chokes he's weak minded in all seriousness....the old timers are laughing at that dude....

lol gettin serious for an allstar game....how come he never showed that in the h2h games against lebron whether he was a cav or heat...

Koolaid_Man
02-19-2013, 07:05 PM
lol gettin serious for an allstar game....how come he never showed that in the h2h games against lebron whether he was a cav or heat...

Like I said...when guarding Kobe directly in all those H2H games Lebron rarely scored on Kobe...dude is fucking scared as shit of the Kobe assignment...he cannot face Kobe up and drive to the basket one on one...He's never done it in a real game he rely's on screens and picks to get open...Sunday was a glimpse of no pick one on one play...and make no mistakes Lebron was going hard at Kobe and just got his shit blocked...it wasn't even all about the blocks he couldn't even shake Kobe when Kobe locked him down he ran from side to side looking for a pick...just like a bitch....Kobe clowning the Kang

TDMVPDPOY
02-19-2013, 07:07 PM
Like I said...when guarding Kobe directly in all those H2H games Lebron rarely scored on Kobe...dude is fucking scared as shit of the Kobe assignment...he cannot face Kobe up and drive to the basket one on one...He's never done it in a real game he rely's on screens and picks to get open...Sunday was a glimpse of no pick one on one play...and make no mistakes Lebron was going hard at Kobe and just got his shit blocked...it wasn't even all about the blocks he couldn't even shake Kobe when Kobe locked him down he ran from side to side looking for a pick...just like a bitch....Kobe clowning the Kang

u talkin shit again, so whats the excuse for losing against lebron when he was a cav with inferior roster to kobe? gtfo man

Koolaid_Man
02-19-2013, 07:23 PM
u talkin shit again, so whats the excuse for losing against lebron when he was a cav with inferior roster to kobe? gtfo man

and why does your crack head ass keep talking in circles...:lol

don't matter the team..same concept applies....He rarely plays Kobe straight up...but his teams have had better success...when he does play Kobe 1 on 1 it usually ends badly for the guy....almost every time....:lol

Uncle Drew
02-19-2013, 07:26 PM
Obviously talking about Jordan. Kobe gets plenty if hype still, even if he is about to the miss the playoffs yet again. This time with a stacked team :lol

The Batman
02-19-2013, 07:31 PM

Yet Kobe led the Lakers to almost getting swept by the Pistons. If you think Wade isn't declining then you're retarded. Yet with Bosh and Wade, that's still not the amount of help that Kirby Bean Bryant has needed throughout his career. LeBron carried a franchise for 7 years, and they went to shit without him. Kobe carried Shaq's jockstrap.

The Batman
02-19-2013, 07:33 PM
Truth bomb. This is why i call him a choker that should not be in d conversation of goat. Yet hell still get his #2 this year.

Do the Heat play better or worse when LeBron is on the bench?

spurraider21
02-19-2013, 07:39 PM
Didnt bron shit all over Boston when facing elimination and go on to win finals mvp?
What's all this talk of wade carrying him with clutch play lol

DMC
02-19-2013, 08:59 PM

:lmao shitting on your entire franchise
:lmao you still butt hurt about it a year later