PDA

View Full Version : Want true freedom? Click Here!

jsgtaw
07-04-2005, 10:46 AM
Happy 4th everybody!

We are a very privileged people, Americans. We get to enjoy the many blessings of freedom, thanks be to God. I don't think that many Americans really, truly understand how great our freedom is.

Stop and reflect today on how great it is to be able to experience the freedom that we have, and all the rights and privileges that are available to us because of the men and women who have died to purchase our freedom.

Isn't freedom great?

There is, however, a freedom which not many people have experienced or will experience.

Do you wonder what I'm talking about?

Go to this link to learn more - - http://www.livingwaters.com/good/

Swishy McJackass
07-05-2005, 02:17 AM
Woops... guess I'm going to hell :rolleyes

Horry For 3!
07-05-2005, 03:22 AM
I'm guilty on like 4 of the 10 commandments.

So i'm 60% good, not bad.

IcemanCometh
07-05-2005, 03:35 AM
i put guilty on all of them
then innocent on all of them
it gave me the same crap each time what a bullshit test.

ObiwanGinobili
07-05-2005, 07:38 AM
I figured I've done somehting bad... but didin't want ot define it. So I just clicked guilty on murder to cover all my sins and innocent on everythign else.

plus I don't belive in heaven as a reward and i don't belive in hell as a place of eternal damnation. so this was truly just about 1/2 way entertaining.

Jekka
07-05-2005, 03:54 PM
Aw, this reminds me of a song the counselors at Christian camp taught us as kids in the sixth grade. (to the tune of Frere Jacques)

Revelations, Revelations
21:8, 21:8
Liars go to HELL, Liars go to HELL
BURN BURN BURN, BURN BURN BURN.

Sense
07-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Aw, this reminds me of a song the counselors at Christian camp taught us as kids in the sixth grade. (to the tune of Frere Jacques)

Revelations, Revelations

Lol, wow... that song could get you nightmares eh?

Ginofan
07-05-2005, 06:56 PM

Revelations, Revelations

:lol :lol :lol
Niiiiiice!

Well if there is a hell, I'm already packed and waiting at the doors...I think my mom has been telling me that I'm a sinner and I'm going to hell since I was about 15.

samikeyp
07-05-2005, 10:24 PM
My spot is reserved with velvet ropes waiting for me! :lol