PDA

View Full Version : 13.1 & 26.2 car stickers

Blake
02-19-2013, 04:09 PM
I just looked these up. If you have one of these, there is no way that you aren't a douche.

0.0 stickers are ok though. :tu

DeadlyDynasty
02-19-2013, 04:12 PM
I just looked these up. If you have one of these, there is no way that you aren't a douche.

It's one notch above the "My kid is an honor roll student" bumper stickers.

bus driver
02-19-2013, 04:53 PM
i just saw one this morning in pink and i was thinking that i wanted to piss all over that sticker.
i am with you, those stickers suck balls. in fact all bumper stickers suck balls unless it is funny

Blake
02-19-2013, 05:21 PM
Romney for president sticker in 2012 = douche.

In 2013 = funny

Viva Las Espuelas
02-19-2013, 05:46 PM
That's funny cuz I had that discussion in my head when I was coming to work when I saw all these x.x stickers on the back of an SUV. It had ironman stickers and I was just smh. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that way.

FkLA
02-19-2013, 05:47 PM
http://autolure.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/tumblr_l02lxqgWlv1qbwlsdo1_5001.jpeg

mrsmaalox
02-19-2013, 06:13 PM
If I could ever achieve 13.1 or 26.2, I'd wear the damn sticker across my chest.

Leetonidas
02-19-2013, 06:16 PM
I have a Spurs bumber sticker covering up an old jesus fish that the previous owner had put on there and a decal that says "my other ride is a warthog" idgaf :lol

but yeah those stickers suck balls, right up there with honor student ones and the proud <insert branch of military> parent ones

Boris
02-19-2013, 06:17 PM
https://www.bearebel.com/images/AssGasGrass.jpg

lil'mo
02-19-2013, 08:35 PM
Pfffft jealous losers just could never run a half marathon or even think about sniffing a full marathon :lol

Lazy Asses :lmao

DMC
02-19-2013, 08:41 PM
what is a bumber? Is it a misspelling of the word "bumper"? I see it used about 20% of the time.

lil'mo
02-19-2013, 08:41 PM
Get off your lazy asses and train for, compete, and be proud of a physical achievement and then you can choose to scoff someone else's show of pride :rolleyes

greatest physical achievement any of you have ever accomplished is downing an entire bag of Doritos Extreme in one sitting :rollin

Latarian Milton
02-19-2013, 08:44 PM
there used to be one on grandma's USV if i remember correct but it was knocked off as i crashed into a mailbox and got busted by the cops

ashbeeigh
02-19-2013, 09:20 PM
I'm going to put one on my windshield for every half or full I end up running now, just in case you all drive by me. PS, I have a pink one on my bright green jeep. Beep Beep bitches.

mrsmaalox
02-19-2013, 10:18 PM
Pfffft jealous losers just could never run a half marathon or even think about sniffing a full marathon :lol

Lazy Asses :lmao

Get off your lazy asses and train for, compete, and be proud of a physical achievement and then you can choose to scoff someone else's show of pride :rolleyes

greatest physical achievement any of you have ever accomplished is downing an entire bag of Doritos Extreme in one sitting :rollin

:lmao

mrsmaalox
02-19-2013, 10:20 PM
The ones I hate are those stick figure family ones. But this one is kinda funny:

http://www.letssmiletoday.com/uploads/images/10307-The_ass_family_22.05.2012.jpg

I've also seen one where the dad's name is Jack and the baby is Stink lol

Leetonidas
02-19-2013, 10:49 PM
what is a bumber? Is it a misspelling of the word "bumper"? I see it used about 20% of the time.

it's an upside down p

lil'mo
02-19-2013, 11:25 PM
The ones I hate are those stick figure family ones. But this one is kinda funny:

http://www.letssmiletoday.com/uploads/images/10307-The_ass_family_22.05.2012.jpg

rofl, the family ones are dumb, some jackasses even put stickers for their pets. ugh.

to21
02-20-2013, 10:01 AM
I would be more proud of the medals you get after you've run a couple of those things....I'd wear them bitches around my neck all the time.

Blake
02-20-2013, 10:53 AM

you have one of these stickers, don't you.

Be proud of your doucheness, then you can scoff someone else's.

Blake
02-20-2013, 10:54 AM

:lol

ashbeeigh
02-20-2013, 11:20 AM
I would be more proud of the medals you get after you've run a couple of those things....I'd wear them bitches around my neck all the time.

My Hero-thon medal is super cheap. I have it in the bottom on the bag I used to put my flip-flops in after the run. The RnR one wasn't that bad. But, it kind of depends on the race as to how nice they are. I like my bumper sticker. :)

mrsmaalox
02-20-2013, 11:22 AM
I sleep with my first 5K trophy.

I. Hustle
02-20-2013, 11:29 AM
I'm doing the Beer & Wine 5k at La Cantera. I'm warming up to get a few of those X.X stickers. If it was a beer & wine marathon I'd consider it right now.

I. Hustle
02-20-2013, 11:31 AM
After my first marathon I already have a SWEET tattoo that I want. KW stenciled it out for me already. I made a promise to myslef that I wouldn't get it until the marathon is complete.

http://racenation.com/Store/Images/Photos/4518l.jpg

mrsmaalox
02-20-2013, 11:51 AM
I'm doing the Beer & Wine 5k at La Cantera. I'm warming up to get a few of those X.X stickers. If it was a beer & wine marathon I'd consider it right now.

When is that one?

I'm doing one with my dog in a couple of weeks. Of course it's the first weekend after I get back from vacation so I'll be big and fat and out of shape but what the hell.

DarrinS
02-20-2013, 11:53 AM
After my first marathon I already have a SWEET tattoo that I want. KW stenciled it out for me already. I made a promise to myslef that I wouldn't get it until the marathon is complete.

http://racenation.com/Store/Images/Photos/4518l.jpg

Because calf tatoos aren't gay. Why not tramp stamp it?

I. Hustle
02-20-2013, 11:57 AM
Because calf tatoos aren't gay. Why not tramp stamp it?

http://mlkshk.com/r/K1XG

I. Hustle
02-20-2013, 11:59 AM
When is that one?

I'm doing one with my dog in a couple of weeks. Of course it's the first weekend after I get back from vacation so I'll be big and fat and out of shape but what the hell.

March 23rd. I'm out of shape too but I am going to be doing a few of these to help get me back to where I want to be.

ashbeeigh
02-20-2013, 12:37 PM
When is that one?

March 23rd. I'm out of shape too but I am going to be doing a few of these to help get me back to where I want to be.

I've heard good things about the Culinaria 5k that you're talking about. I keep saying that I want to do some 5ks but I always skip them. There is one fro the Rape Crisis Center this Saturday but I'm too lazy to drive out to them when I can just run 3.11 miles at home. Maybe the wine will entice me to go.

I. Hustle
02-20-2013, 12:49 PM
I've heard good things about the Culinaria 5k that you're talking about. I keep saying that I want to do some 5ks but I always skip them. There is one fro the Rape Crisis Center this Saturday but I'm too lazy to drive out to them when I can just run 3.11 miles at home. Maybe the wine will entice me to go.

That's what I'm saying. I was able to round up a team just by mentioning the beer & wine tent.

mrsmaalox
02-20-2013, 01:13 PM

I know what you mean, I run 2 miles 5 days a week, and 4 miles one day on the weekend, for free :lol But I really like being able to support the charities and get my exercise in simultaneously. This one with my dog is really a challenge for him; he's a great runner but I want to see how he'll handle running with a bunch of other dogs.

Spur|n|Austin
02-20-2013, 01:19 PM

Blake, why would someone be a douche for being proud of an accomplishment? I personally wouldn't put one up if I had completed a half or full marathon, but I don't care what others put on their cars.

mrsmaalox
02-20-2013, 02:21 PM
That's what I'm saying. I was able to round up a team just by mentioning the beer & wine tent.

Can I join your team?

ashbeeigh
02-20-2013, 02:27 PM

:lol I have so many friends that run that I can't ever get them all in one place.

I know what you mean, I run 2 miles 5 days a week, and 4 miles one day on the weekend, for free :lol But I really like being able to support the charities and get my exercise in simultaneously. This one with my dog is really a challenge for him; he's a great runner but I want to see how he'll handle running with a bunch of other dogs.

Yes. I love the idea of helping charities, but justifying like $25-$60 a week to run and get a shirt is excessive. I've been running 2 a day and one long run since I stopped training for a race and that's been fine with me. I don't have a dog to run with so I won't be doing that one. But maybe I can motivate myself to do Culinaria.

DMC
02-20-2013, 07:33 PM
Never noticed before, but saw one today, red oval on a window. Weird how you first hear a word and hear it again several times in the same day, about like that decal.

I have the 23.4' sticker. That's how far I ran to get to my car in the rain.

Blake
02-20-2013, 08:22 PM
Blake, why would someone be a douche for being proud of an accomplishment? I personally wouldn't put one up if I had completed a half or full marathon, but I don't care what others put on their cars.

I don't really care what silly things people put on their car.

I'm just stereotyping that the person driving is most likely a huge douche.

Sort of similar to someone driving a prius because they are making it known they care about the environment

lil'mo
02-20-2013, 09:09 PM
you have one of these stickers, don't you.

Be proud of your doucheness, then you can scoff someone else's.

No I don't have one, don't really feel the need for advertising to others that I've run marathons, but it is the hardest thing I've ever done (physically) and the only people who would be bothered by these stickers is someone who is jealous because they could NEVER do it themselves or anything even remotely close to it. So quit being a bitter fat/lazy ass and go get active! Maybe you're girlfriend would consider taking you back :lol

Wild Cobra
02-21-2013, 07:15 AM

We already know you are a bigot, you don't need to prove it.

Blake
02-21-2013, 09:16 AM
We already know you are a bigot, you don't need to prove it.

Asshurt out of left field

Wild Cobra
02-21-2013, 04:17 PM
Asshurt out of left field
No, but I am curious why you think those who pride themselves for participating in marathons are douches.

Bigot:

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance

If not a bigot, why the name calling for someone you don't know, other than they sporty a sticker, that affects you in no way? What did they ever do to you to deserve your wrath?

benefactor
02-21-2013, 04:45 PM
Got mine for the Spartan hanging on the wall in my bedroom. Went through hell for that shit.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/12268_3471284600827_905541788_n.jpg

Blake
02-21-2013, 05:00 PM
No, but I am curious why you think those who pride themselves for participating in marathons are douches.

Bigot:

If not a bigot, why the name calling for someone you don't know, other than they sporty a sticker, that affects you in no way? What did they ever do to you to deserve your wrath?

lol wrath

I'm not devoted to this belief and I don't hate the douches that slap stickers on their cars. If you want to argue they aren't douches, I'm not going to argue back.

The scolding from you is hilarious though considering your disdain for Black surgeons.

to21
02-22-2013, 02:36 PM
Got mine for the Spartan hanging on the wall in my bedroom. Went through hell for that shit.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/12268_3471284600827_905541788_n.jpgNice!

jag
02-22-2013, 02:54 PM
No I don't have one, don't really feel the need for advertising to others that I've run marathons, but it is the hardest thing I've ever done (physically)

:lol what a pussy. The only men who take pride in running marathons/half-marathons are men who are built like women. I enjoy running and have always found it incredibly relaxing, and as someone who used to routinely run 12+ miles while in school (as a way to decompress and relax), I had to cut back because I didn't want to have the physique of Kelly Rippa.

lol you being impressed with the laughable achievement you consider "the hardest thing you've ever done." I'm glad you don't feel the need to advertise to others that you've run marathons. Because you're not a woman and it'd make you look like a faggot to the people who don't already know you're a faggot.

lil'mo
02-22-2013, 03:11 PM
:lmao 12+ miles WHILE IN SCHOOL. Lets talk about all the things I did when I was in peak/prime physical form! :lmao you're the one that sounds like a pussy hanging on to distant PAST physical achievements. :lol I've run two marathons, a half and a full - 26.2 miles is inhuman and people just aren't meant to run that far in my opinion. I've got no desire to run a marathon again. I'll just stick to my daily 3 miles and workout regimen and continue laughing at people that are too lazy to commit to something as simple as that (i.e. non-school aged _jag :lol)

oh and lol military. What branch were you in again _fag? lol anything by marine basic training :rollin

jag
02-22-2013, 03:22 PM
:lmao 12+ miles WHILE IN SCHOOL. Lets talk about all the things I did when I was in peak/prime physical form! :lmao you're the one that sounds like a pussy hanging on to distant PAST physical achievements. :lol I've run two marathons, a half and a full - 26.2 miles is inhuman and people just aren't meant to run that far in my opinion. I've got no desire to run a marathon again. I'll just stick to my daily 3 miles and workout regimen and continue laughing at people that are too lazy to commit to something as simple as that (i.e. non-school aged _jag :lol)

oh and lol military. What branch were you in again _fag? lol anything by marine basic training :rollin

Need more smilies, brah. People aren't convinced of how funny you think it is.

I'm 25 now and in as good (although different) or better shape now than I was at 22. I realize that's so far in the "distant past," but somehow I've managed to remember it.

And lol thinking I was in the military because I clowned on you for saying that running a marathon

is the hardest thing I've ever done (physically)

I've never been in the military, I just think you're a pussy with the body of a woman who thinks running marathons is impressive. This thread was your opportunity to come in and tell everyone how proud you are. From what I've gathered, your earlier years were pretty rough, so I guess I can see how you'd be so proud of running 13 miles. How'd you find all that time to train for your marathons while working long into the night managing your Taco Bell restaurant? You've already admitted to formerly being the manager of a Taco Bell, right? Was Taco Bell part of your training diet?

mrsmaalox
02-22-2013, 03:33 PM
What's the fuss guys? Anyone who is committed enough to get out there and run 1, 2, 13, 26, or 100 miles deserves a sticker and a medal in my book :toast

jag
02-22-2013, 03:34 PM
What's the fuss guys? Anyone who is committed enough to get out there and run 1, 2, 13, 26, or 100 miles deserves a sticker and a medal in my book :toast

You're an amazing woman, mrsmaalox, and for that alone you deserve a medal. You needn't worry about running anywhere.

First Comic Sitting
02-22-2013, 03:38 PM
i know where you can stick that medal.

lil'mo
02-22-2013, 03:47 PM
Need more smilies, brah. People aren't convinced of how funny you think it is.

I'm 25 now and in as good (although different) or better shape now than I was at 22. I realize that's so far in the "distant past," but somehow I've managed to remember it.

And lol thinking I was in the military because I clowned on you for saying that running a marathon

I've never been in the military, I just think you're a pussy with the body of a woman who thinks running marathons is impressive. This thread was your opportunity to come in and tell everyone how proud you are. From what I've gathered, your earlier years were pretty rough, so I guess I can see how you'd be so proud of running 13 miles. How'd you find all that time to train for your marathons while working long into the night managing your Taco Bell restaurant? You've already admitted to formerly being the manager of a Taco Bell, right? Was Taco Bell part of your training diet?
oh dets right, you were never in the military you just liked that queer show Jag :lmao

You're only 25?? Move along kid :lol now that I know you're just a young punk, a fresh spring chicken just barely out of college (if you even went to college) I'd guarantee hands down that my lifetime physical and non-phsical achievements are utterly dominant to yours.

No I've never admitted to working at Taco Bell :lol I think that the last time I even ate there was around '01, it was a volcano crunchy taco I believe! Nah as much as y'all wish it was true I've never worked fast food. Went to college, worked an internship for a year (paid internship, minimum wage haha :rolleyes) and now I'm banking at a job I love, which is another series of events in my life I'm proud of :wow!

Oh in case you missed it, put this in your memory bank also (another thing you can be jealous of me for :lol), I've got a wealthy wife, we take at least quarterly expensive ass vacations a year, I could actually not work if I chose to, I just like to keep my time occupied between vacations. Seriously, my life owns yours in so many ways :lol

Sorry kid

lil'mo
02-22-2013, 03:52 PM
Oh and I had my second child today! She and her mom are sleeping here next to me in the hospital room while I'm dominating you senseless. Looking forward to going and picking up my 3yo from his top of the line, $650/month daycare here in a couple of hours to introduce him to his new, beautiful baby sister :toast

First Comic Sitting
02-22-2013, 03:53 PM
plus your modest.

lil'mo
02-22-2013, 03:56 PM
plus your modest.

See yeah I got that going for me too :tu

Nah in real life I'm modest, but I've got to set straight the cheesedicks on spurstalk who are ragingly jealous of me and try to perpetuate a negative image of me

jag
02-22-2013, 03:59 PM
oh dets right, you were never in the military you just liked that queer show Jag :lmao

You're only 25?? Move along kid :lol now that I know you're just a young punk, a fresh spring chicken just barely out of college (if you even went to college) I'd guarantee hands down that my lifetime physical and non-phsical achievements are utterly dominant to yours.

No I've never admitted to working at Taco Bell :lol I think that the last time I even ate there was around '01, it was a volcano crunchy taco I believe! Nah as much as y'all wish it was true I've never worked fast food. Went to college, worked an internship for a year (paid internship, minimum wage haha :rolleyes) and now I'm banking at a job I love, which is another series of events in my life I'm proud of :wow!

Oh in case you missed it, put this in your memory bank also (another thing you can be jealous of me for :lol), I've got a wealthy wife, we take at least quarterly expensive ass vacations a year, I could actually not work if I chose to, I just like to keep my time occupied between vacations. Seriously, my life owns yours in so many ways :lol

Sorry kid

Went to college. Currently working as an engineer. jag = my initials.

:lmao you have so many life stories. I'm sure it's hard to keep track. We've all read your old club threads going on and on about how tough your life was with your un-paid internship at 28 years old and what not. JT already outed you for having worked at Taco Bell.

Either way, none of that actually matters. I just found this funny:

is the hardest thing I've ever done (physically)

mrsmaalox
02-22-2013, 04:00 PM
You're an amazing woman, mrsmaalox, and for that alone you deserve a medal. You needn't worry about running anywhere.

Omg, you are just too sweet ;)

lil'mo
02-22-2013, 04:04 PM
Went to college. Currently working as an engineer. jag = my initials.

:lmao you have so many life stories. I'm sure it's hard to keep track. We've all read your old club threads going on and on about how tough your life was with your un-paid internship at 28 years old and what not. JT already outed you for having worked at Taco Bell.

Either way, none of that actually matters. I just found this funny:

none of it matters now that it puts you in your place, huh? :lol

I was actually 25 when I worked my internship. And JT is a fuckin junkie loser, even if he knew where I worked when we hung out those couple of times he would have forgotten immediately lol. But who cares about facts and details? They're just for people who live in reality!

lil'mo
02-22-2013, 04:05 PM
What's the hardest thing you've ever done physically jag? This should be good... :lol

lil'mo
02-22-2013, 04:06 PM
Probably beating your meat 10x in one night

jag
02-22-2013, 04:18 PM
lol thinking you put me in my place. lol thinking anyone actually believes a word you said. You've been caught lying about your "great life" multiple times. So for now we'll stick with this:

it is the hardest thing I've ever done (physically)

lil'mo
02-22-2013, 04:43 PM
lol thinking you put me in my place. lol thinking anyone actually believes a word you said. You've been caught lying about your "great life" multiple times. So for now we'll stick with this:

:lol I've been caught lying? Example please. Just one.

I have put you in your place, so much so that now you're deflecting :lol

jag
02-22-2013, 05:14 PM
Deflecting? lol are you retarded? So I guess I'm "deflecting" from the original topic to the original topic? You do realize that my original response to you was really just me finding humor in your laughable source of pride:

it is the hardest thing I've ever done (physically)

If that's the hardest thing you've ever had to do physically then that's pretty funny, and you're a pussy. Bump already confirmed you were terrible at basketball, so it's not all that surprising that you find jogging with women so physically challenging.

lil'mo
02-22-2013, 05:34 PM
You're refusing to answer the question of what's the hardest physical thing you've ever done. Probably because you've never done anything. Bump and I played ball once, he never said I sucked either lol. You're delusional and enjoy fiction novels don't you?

Yes. 26.2 miles is the hardest thing I've ever done physically. Still waiting for you to tell me what you've done that's harder - nothing :lmao

lil'mo
02-22-2013, 05:37 PM
hmmm perhaps it is because nothing else is hard for me. Running 26.2 miles in under 5 hours? That's hard - prove me wrong

jag
02-22-2013, 05:39 PM
:lol the hardest thing I've ever done physically is probably not something I used to do regularly, for leisure. You're a pussy with the body of a woman who takes pride in running marathons and half-marathons.

jag
02-22-2013, 05:41 PM
And if you think me running double (oh my!) what I used to run, for leisure, would have ever been a problem, then it just shows how physically challenged you really are.

lil'mo
02-22-2013, 05:48 PM
:lmao still not answering the question.

:lmao talking shit but admitting to doing the same thing "for leisure". Who doesn't run just "for leisure"? :lol

once again, I've only run one half and one full. Not once did I say I enjoyed it, like you admit to. I do, however, enjoy my leisurely 3 mile runs. 13.1 and 26.2 is just stupid.

bigzak25
02-22-2013, 05:53 PM
why don't you both go for a run and talk and maybe hold hands and maybe you'll get along better offline than online. try 3 miles first and see if you wanna stop or keep going for a medal. you guys could be friends, you never know until you put the keyboards down for a minute and just try.

jag
02-22-2013, 05:54 PM
:lmao still not answering the question.

:lmao talking shit but admitting to doing the same thing "for leisure". Who doesn't run just "for leisure"? :lol

once again, I've only run one half and one full. Not once did I say I enjoyed it, like you admit to. I do, however, enjoy my leisurely 3 mile runs. 13.1 and 26.2 is just stupid.

Well apparently You weren't running your 13 miles for leisure. Apparently you were pushing yourself to the max. Again, this is why I clowned your homo ass.

You came in here bragging about something you thought was quite the accomplishment. Then I took a shit on one of your proudest moments. Get your feminine body and your sorry ass genetics out of here.

"It was the hardest thing I've ever done, bros. I almost gave up, but I pushed on and I finished! Whenever I doubt myself, I think back to that moment. Now I feel like I can do anything! I can be anything I want, even a 25 year old unpaid intern!"

lil'mo
02-22-2013, 05:59 PM
Still not saying what he has done that's more physically taxing than 26.2 miles in under 5 hours :lol

jag
02-22-2013, 06:00 PM
:lol "the hardest thing I've ever done"

bigzak25
02-22-2013, 06:05 PM
why .2 miles....you already run 26 miles...why the fuck you gotta run an extra .2 miles for?

jag
02-22-2013, 06:09 PM
why .2 miles....you already run 26 miles...why the fuck you gotta run an extra .2 miles for?

Pride, brah. Pego will tell you that the last .2 miles is the hardest. Well actually he'd tell you that the whole thing is the hardest thing you could ever do.

TheRunningMan
02-22-2013, 06:10 PM
Pride, brah. Pego will tell you that the last .2 miles is the hardest. Well actually he'd tell you that the whole thing is the hardest thing you could ever do.

A marathon ain't nothing.

Blake
02-22-2013, 06:19 PM
Oh and I had my second child today! She and her mom are sleeping here next to me in the hospital room while I'm dominating you senseless. Looking forward to going and picking up my 3yo from his top of the line, $650/month daycare here in a couple of hours to introduce him to his new, beautiful baby sister :toast

Rich baby on board sticker for you!

Blake
02-22-2013, 06:22 PM

Does one earn a sticker at the finish line, or can any fat ass buy one at Academy?

lil'mo
02-22-2013, 06:36 PM
So we've established that jag has never done anything physically challenging in his life. These are among the things we know.

HarlemHeat37
02-22-2013, 07:11 PM
:lol thispussy is the most insecure internet poster I've ever encountered, tbh..

He scoffs everything, logs into his shitty alternate account to attack others, constantly painting a vivid picture of his life, unprovoked, attempting to convince himself that his life is great:lol..I've never seen anybody on an Internet forum obsess over glamorizing his personal life as much as he does, tbh:lol..

Stop bragging about your physique and regimen, we've seen your pictures, you're a skinny pussy, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
02-22-2013, 07:13 PM
You know you're a little insecure when you're willing to pay for pictures of other posters, tbh:lol..

lil'mo
02-22-2013, 07:37 PM
Ive bragged about my physique? :lol i am pretty swoll now, though, since you mention it. Jealousy is a stinky cologne. You bathe in it :lol

lil'mo
02-22-2013, 07:42 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about how you made up me offering to pay for other poster's pictures rofl. Never could come up with that pm of this offer huh? :lol

Wild Cobra
02-22-2013, 08:14 PM
It's the official distance for a marathon run.

sjacquemotte
02-22-2013, 08:31 PM
I did a half marathon and couldn't imagine doing a full marathon. It's a pretty impressive goal to accomplish.

I saw a bumper sticker today "My sport is your sports punishment" and had to laugh.

sjacquemotte
02-22-2013, 08:32 PM
It's the official distance for a marathon run.

the .2 would mean she's completed the marathon twice. so 13.3 is three half marathons

Wild Cobra
02-22-2013, 08:47 PM
the .2 would mean she's completed the marathon twice. so 13.3 is three half marathons
No.

The official distance for a marathon is

RULE 240
Road Races

1. The standard distances for men and women shall be 10km, 15km, 20km, Half-Marathon, 25km, 30km, Marathon (42.195km), 100km and Road Relay.

42.195 km = 26.2 miles.

International Association of Athletics Federations link: Competition Rules 2009: Road Races (http://www.bcathletics.org/main/rr_iaaf.htm)

sjacquemotte
02-22-2013, 08:52 PM
No.

The official distance for a marathon is

42.195 km = 26.2 miles.

International Association of Athletics Federations link: Competition Rules 2009: Road Races (http://www.bcathletics.org/main/rr_iaaf.htm)

hmmm. well thanks. :toast

ShinerBlack
02-22-2013, 09:16 PM
I'm too lazy to do a 26.2 or a 13.1 do they have a 6.5? That I could do.

sjacquemotte
02-22-2013, 09:52 PM
I'm too lazy to do a 26.2 or a 13.1 do they have a 6.5? That I could do.

10k's all the time