PDA

View Full Version : Bucks: So what's going on NBA Forum?

BUMP
02-19-2013, 05:15 PM
Same shit different day?

Same song different verse?

Anotha day anotha dolla?

etc

Leetonidas
02-19-2013, 05:21 PM
easy come easy go

monosylab1k
02-19-2013, 05:21 PM
Lamborghini Mercy, yo chick she so thirsty!

Dex
02-19-2013, 05:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9KFWM5W.gif

jeebus
02-19-2013, 05:23 PM
The belligerent athiests in this forum are delusional, beyond reprehension...

All the "anti-religious sentiment" expressed by the athiests in this forum is a religion in and of itself... They worship knowledge and wealth above all else, with "reason and logic" as their banner... Natural laws define and explain absolutely everything in our universe and are the catch-all, end-all, be-all of everything..! If an opposing view point doesn't jive with their world view, they simply attribute such 'dogma' as the product of inferior, weaker minds... but be careful to point out said dismissiveness as acts of arrogance because they will turn right around and call you a hypocrite...

They go further by attempting to tell us how unlogical, and crazy our GOD is by throwing HIS word in our faces WHEN THEY DON'T even understand the scriptures, their historical context, the implications of GOD's covenants and most of all, HIS character... but that doesn't stop them from drawing completely erroneous conclusions about GOD's nature, because after all, as erudite, ''learned'' men, they understand EVERYTHING they read, and cannot possibly err against their own beliefs... I doubt very seriously that any of the forum's athiests have actually read the Bible from cover to cover... preferring instead to dissect it and nit pick at their convenience (or lazily look up a website that has already done this for them)... AND YET, here they are, constantly cursing GOD's name, mocking His very existence, hurling insults at believers, constantly justifying their disbelief by branding together in their spiteful rhetoric (I believe this is why they originate such threads almost every week... they need constant subconcious reassurance that their rejection of GOD is validated)... I guess some of them simply like 'getting a rise' out of their trolling...

Note: the emphasis above was for belligerent athiests...

Off of the top of my head if I had to rank the "beligerence" of athiests/agnostics I have had the opportunity of engaging 'here' over the course of the years... the list would probably look something like this:

(Most belligerent)
DoK
Blake
redzero
boutons_deux
clambake
baseline bum
Can't_be_faded
(CD is in his own 'middle-of-the-pack' category)
ChumpDumper
(near bottom of list - sarcastic snippets, here and there - not outright hate)
ALVAREZ6
Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
RuffnReadyOzStyle
MannyIsGod
ElNono
DarkReign
AdmiralSnackbar
RandomGuy
LnGrrrR
Mr. Peabody
scott
Drachen
CuckingFunt

The funny thing, despite what you all may think you all know about me, is that the guys (and gal) in the third segment of the list would probably be close friends of mine were we to be acquainted outside of this forum... Obviously, this is mere speculation, but they do mirror the type of people I have actually befriended over the years...

For example, my shared passion for soccer would be enough to befriend me with MannyIsGod, scott and ElNono... despite whatever differences they may percieve in our world / political views...

As for the assertion that Christians not be allowed to shape the laws of our land... What fascist doctrine would you all have to be upholding to deny that basic democratic right against the citizens of this nation...? Anyone can lobby to shape the government as they see fit... even the Ku Klux Klan has that right (even if we don't agree with their beliefs)... ultimately however, the prevalent view is the one that wins out. That's how democracy works... In the athiest world-view however, [based on the comments in this thread - or the countless other religion-bashing threads in this forum] opposing views should "shut up" and stay out of the way! That 'suppression of voice' is laughable to the point of absurdness... "Do as I say, not as I do!" That said, the deliberate pandering of "Christian" politicians (such as Palin, Bush etc...) is absolutely reprehensible...

clambake
02-19-2013, 05:31 PM
who wrote that? phenom?

FkLA
02-19-2013, 05:36 PM
chillin like a villain, dope dealin

jeebus
02-19-2013, 05:36 PM
yessir

jestersmash
02-19-2013, 05:37 PM
The belligerent athiests in this forum are delusional, beyond reprehension...

All the "anti-religious sentiment" expressed by the athiests in this forum is a religion in and of itself... They worship knowledge and wealth above all else, with "reason and logic" as their banner... Natural laws define and explain absolutely everything in our universe and are the catch-all, end-all, be-all of everything..! If an opposing view point doesn't jive with their world view, they simply attribute such 'dogma' as the product of inferior, weaker minds... but be careful to point out said dismissiveness as acts of arrogance because they will turn right around and call you a hypocrite...

They go further by attempting to tell us how unlogical, and crazy our GOD is by throwing HIS word in our faces WHEN THEY DON'T even understand the scriptures, their historical context, the implications of GOD's covenants and most of all, HIS character... but that doesn't stop them from drawing completely erroneous conclusions about GOD's nature, because after all, as erudite, ''learned'' men, they understand EVERYTHING they read, and cannot possibly err against their own beliefs... I doubt very seriously that any of the forum's athiests have actually read the Bible from cover to cover... preferring instead to dissect it and nit pick at their convenience (or lazily look up a website that has already done this for them)... AND YET, here they are, constantly cursing GOD's name, mocking His very existence, hurling insults at believers, constantly justifying their disbelief by branding together in their spiteful rhetoric (I believe this is why they originate such threads almost every week... they need constant subconcious reassurance that their rejection of GOD is validated)... I guess some of them simply like 'getting a rise' out of their trolling...

Note: the emphasis above was for belligerent athiests...

Off of the top of my head if I had to rank the "beligerence" of athiests/agnostics I have had the opportunity of engaging 'here' over the course of the years... the list would probably look something like this:

(Most belligerent)
DoK
Blake
redzero
boutons_deux
clambake
baseline bum
Can't_be_faded
(CD is in his own 'middle-of-the-pack' category)
ChumpDumper
(near bottom of list - sarcastic snippets, here and there - not outright hate)
ALVAREZ6
Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
RuffnReadyOzStyle
MannyIsGod
ElNono
DarkReign
AdmiralSnackbar
RandomGuy
LnGrrrR
Mr. Peabody
scott
Drachen
CuckingFunt

The funny thing, despite what you all may think you all know about me, is that the guys (and gal) in the third segment of the list would probably be close friends of mine were we to be acquainted outside of this forum... Obviously, this is mere speculation, but they do mirror the type of people I have actually befriended over the years...

For example, my shared passion for soccer would be enough to befriend me with MannyIsGod, scott and ElNono... despite whatever differences they may percieve in our world / political views...

As for the assertion that Christians not be allowed to shape the laws of our land... What fascist doctrine would you all have to be upholding to deny that basic democratic right against the citizens of this nation...? Anyone can lobby to shape the government as they see fit... even the Ku Klux Klan has that right (even if we don't agree with their beliefs)... ultimately however, the prevalent view is the one that wins out. That's how democracy works... In the athiest world-view however, [based on the comments in this thread - or the countless other religion-bashing threads in this forum] opposing views should "shut up" and stay out of the way! That 'suppression of voice' is laughable to the point of absurdness... "Do as I say, not as I do!" That said, the deliberate pandering of "Christian" politicians (such as Palin, Bush etc...) is absolutely reprehensible...

Who wrote this clusterfuck of stupidity?

jeebus
02-19-2013, 05:41 PM
Who wrote this clusterfuck of stupidity?

who wrote that? phenom?

yessir

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186742

clambake
02-19-2013, 05:45 PM
:lmao did you guys hear his story about summoning demons?

spurraider21
02-19-2013, 06:20 PM
easy come easy go

little high little low

DMC
02-19-2013, 09:06 PM
fair to Midland halfway to Odessa.

Latarian Milton
02-19-2013, 09:29 PM
we need BUMP to spruce it up tbh :cry

Venti Quattro
02-19-2013, 09:32 PM
easy come easy go

Bismillah, no, we will not let you go!

mavs>spurs
02-19-2013, 09:35 PM
makin det moolah so i can buy ST from the young husband and turn it into a troll playground tbh

Leetonidas
02-19-2013, 10:24 PM
Bismillah, no, we will not let you go!

let me go!!!