PDA

View Full Version : this is what you liberal masochists wanted, and this is why it all ends in civil war

mavs>spurs
02-19-2013, 06:59 PM
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/jw-releases-confidential-usda-videos-revealing-cultural-sensitivity-training-program/comment-page-2/#comments

JW Releases Confidential USDA Videos Revealing “Cultural Sensitivity Training” ProgramFebruary 14, 2013 | 10 Comments (http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/jw-releases-confidential-usda-videos-revealing-cultural-sensitivity-training-program/#comments)
Email
PrintText Size

Whistleblower Reveals Indoctrination Program Requiring USDA Staffers to Bang on Tables, Chant, “The pilgrims were illegal aliens”

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch (http://www.judicialwatch.org/) today released previously unseen USDA videos revealing a compulsory “Cultural Sensitivity Training” program. A whistleblower reported to Judicial Watch that employees were required to bang on tables, chanting in unison “The pilgrims were illegal aliens” while being instructed to no longer use the word “minorities,” but to replace it with “emerging majorities.” Judicial Watch received the videos pursuant to a May 18, 2012, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.
If you would like to receive weekly emails updating you about all of our efforts to fight corruption, please sign up here.

* Email

* State:
AL AK AS AZ AR CA CO CT DE DC FL GA GU HI ID IL IN IA KS KY LA ME MH MD MA MI MN MS MO MT NE NV NM NH NJ NY NC ND OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VT VA WA WV WI WY

Judicial Watch Weekly Update

The sensitivity training sessions, described as “a huge expense” by diversity awareness trainer and self-described “citizen of the world (http://www.betances.com/content.cfm?id=55)” Samuel Betances, were held on USDA premises. The diversity event is apparently part of what USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack described in a memo (http://www.ascr.usda.gov/cr_at_usda.html) sent to all agency employees as a “new era of Civil Rights” and “a broader effort towards cultural transformation at USDA.” In 2011 and 2012, the USDA paid (http://www.scribd.com/doc/125506479/USDA-Cultural-Transformation) Betances and his firm nearly $200,000 (http://usaspending.gov/) for their part in the “cultural transformation” program.USDA Training Administrator, Vincent Loran, in an October 10, 2011, email previously revealed by Judicial Watch, asked Betances for a copy of a training video vowing to keep it secret. “It will not be used for or show [sic] in any way shape or form,” Loran promised. Nevertheless, Judicial Watch was able to obtain the video. Highlights from the video of the taxpayer-financed diversity training include:

USDA Sensitivity Training Video Excerpt 1 – “If you take a look at all of you here and you think about your salaries and your benefits and what you have left undone – plus my fee – plus the expense of the team that putting the video together, this is a huge expense.”

USDA Sensitivity Training Video Excerpt 2 – “I want you to say that American was founded by outsiders – say that – who are today’s insiders, who are very nervous about today’s outsiders. I want you to say, ‘The pilgrims were illegal aliens.’ Say, ‘The pilgrims never gave their passports to the Indians.’” Betances also asked the audience, “Give me a bam,” after these statements, to which the audience replied in unison.

USDA Sensitivity Training Video Excerpt 3 – “By the way, I don’t like the word ‘minorities.’ How about ‘emerging majorities?’”

The complete video is available here:

“This USDA diversity training video depicts out-of-control political correctness,” said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch. “Can someone please explain how any of this helps USDA employees to better serve the American taxpayer? This video further confirms that politically-correct diversity training programs are both offensive and a waste of taxpayer money. No wonder it took over half a year to obtain this video from the Obama administration.”
As reported by Fox News (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/04/usda-diversity-training-session-included-illegal-immigrants-chant-group-claims/#ixzz28MsnCn5Y) in October, 2012, Judicial Watch first broke the news of the USDA compulsory sensitivity training program based upon information it obtained in response to a FOIA request. That request was prompted by a tip provided to the organization by a USDA whistleblower.
Judicial Watch also previously uncovered information revealing that in April 2011, the USDA had treated 300 of its employees to a taxpayer-funded ‘tasty celebration’ of dishes from around the world, salsa dancing lessons from Vincent Loran, and a rap performance by a USDA employee who shared his feelings on human differences.

mavs>spurs
02-19-2013, 07:01 PM
well fuck it just click the link

vy65
02-19-2013, 07:23 PM
Glad to see none of that was taken out of context

ElNono
02-19-2013, 07:41 PM
is that boutons in the videos? crofl

mavs>spurs
02-19-2013, 07:58 PM
all you fucks who are supporting this shit in all likelihood will be removed from this world when shit hits the fan. FUCK THE WETBACKS

ChumpDumper
02-19-2013, 08:22 PM
Why are you threatening people?

mavs>spurs
02-19-2013, 08:24 PM
fuck you bitch

it's not a threat, i won't personally ever see any of you in the streets in all likelihood. but in all probability one of our patriot brothers will bring you to justice you collaborator.

ChumpDumper
02-19-2013, 08:25 PM
u mad

Winehole23
02-20-2013, 05:54 AM
so, the USDA is training whom? their own employees?

Winehole23
02-20-2013, 05:57 AM
If so, if you're not in the ag biz presumably you have nothing to fear from the USDA's sensitivity training.

Winehole23
02-20-2013, 06:00 AM
so, it all ends in civil war, just as we liberal masochists secretly wished ...

Winehole23
02-20-2013, 06:01 AM
. . .wait for it . . .

Winehole23
02-20-2013, 06:02 AM
. . . because the USDA is teaching their employees racial sensitivity?

boutons_deux
02-20-2013, 07:04 AM
more evidence that m>s' guns need to be confiscated and he needs to be on police watch list.

Winehole23
02-20-2013, 07:15 AM
go away with yourself, boutons.

some politics loudmouth does not deserve to be on a watch list or have his guns taken away for merely being a bulletin board jackass.

Winehole23
02-20-2013, 07:18 AM
having views despicable to you is not a crime

Winehole23
02-20-2013, 07:20 AM
that you regard it incipiently as being one, is revealing

LnGrrrR
02-20-2013, 08:39 AM
Mavs>Spurs dropped the "I'm an indian" schtick, right? I can't remember if he's saying this stuff as a white person hating minorities, or as a native american hating whites and minorities.

boutons_deux
02-20-2013, 09:42 AM
Any gun fellating nut case who advocates non-stop for gun violence, and violence in general, is an immediate suspect. Police suspect buckeye bumper stickers as mj possessors, police grope black/brown genitals for fun, but gun fellators are untouchable and beyond suspicion.

Drachen
02-20-2013, 09:59 AM
I have a buddy who is working in the oil fields who is a total gun advocate, can't stand obama (or the republican party), has a vague feeling that we are headed toward an "event" as a country, and works in the oil fields. Recently, he was moved to an area 3 miles from the border and has encountered illegals each of the 7 days he has been there (even standing atop one of the oil tanks to get a birds eye view to guide border patrol to a group of 13 on the phone). Well, the other day one wandered into their camp and basically gave himself up looking for food and water. He told my buddy that this was his second time that he did this and it cost him 3k each time and both times the coyote just left them.

I told you all of that to say this, my buddy who has a major problem with illegals and holds some of the same views that you troll here told me that he respects the hell outta that guy for having the ability to work his ass off and save 6k just for the chance at getting in. He encouraged the guy to try the legal route and parted ways with him telling him that he hopes to see him again in a legal sense. Its funny what happens when you humanize a large stereotypical group.

TeyshaBlue
02-20-2013, 10:32 AM
Its funny what happens when you humanize a large stereotypical group.

Fucking word!:toast

Clipper Nation
02-20-2013, 10:40 AM
more evidence that m>s' guns need to be confiscated and he needs to be on police watch list.
You're an idiot....

vy65
02-20-2013, 10:46 AM
Mavs>Spurs dropped the "I'm an indian" schtick, right? I can't remember if he's saying this stuff as a white person hating minorities, or as a native american hating whites and minorities.

Yah. He dropped it and went ultra conservative when his girl got gang rapped by liberal blacks and latinos at a rape club.

George Gervin's Afro
02-20-2013, 10:51 AM
all you fucks who are supporting this shit in all likelihood will be removed from this world when shit hits the fan. FUCK THE WETBACKS

I'd love to meet you

mavs>spurs
02-20-2013, 10:59 AM
What's good homeboy u want to go toe to toe with the knockout artist from keist n Polk?

Drachen
02-20-2013, 11:15 AM
Fucking word!:toast

Unfortunately, natural gas barons as a group will never have the brainpower to figure this out!

;)

TeyshaBlue
02-20-2013, 11:18 AM
Unfortunately, natural gas barons as a group will never have the brainpower to figure this out!

;)
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/teyshablue/tumblr_l9tm2xNN8o1qbdgk6o1_500.gif

RandomGuy
02-20-2013, 11:22 AM
(horribly formatted lazy copy and paste omitted]

"be kind to strangers, this is a judeo-christian value"

Holy shit, they are going to brainwash us into (gasp) being nice to strangers!!!

Circle the wagons, and git yer guns!!!
/end amusement at your manufactured outrage.

You people wonder why no one takes you people seriously. The only thing this proves is your own confirmation bias. You filtered out, or didn't even bother to understand, the underlying context, saw what you wanted to see, so that you can keep your sense of outrage going.

The off chance that the full context of the training, content and all, might not support your existing ideas is not something you appear to have considered.

Someone cooks up some fake outrage, serves it to you on a plate, and you sop it up and wave your arms like some kind of trained seal after a snack.

Let me know when you learn to think for yourself, and I might take this stuff a bit more seriously.

Drachen
02-20-2013, 11:28 AM
Holy shit, they are going to brainwash us into (gasp) being nice to strangers!!!

Circle the wagons, and git yer guns!!!
/end amusement at your manufactured outrage.

You people wonder why no one takes you people seriously. The only thing this proves is your own confirmation bias. You filtered out, or didn't even bother to understand, the underlying context, saw what you wanted to see, so that you can keep your sense of outrage going.

The off chance that the full context of the training, content and all, might not support your existing ideas is not something you appear to have considered.

Someone cooks up some fake outrage, serves it to you on a plate, and you sop it up and wave your arms like some kind of trained seal after a snack.

Let me know when you learn to think for yourself, and I might take this stuff a bit more seriously.

Did you hear that Obama said "the problem is that I am not the Emperor of the United States"?