PDA

View Full Version : Seriously Pistorius???

lebomb
02-20-2013, 09:57 AM
You got out of bed, walked past the bed to the balcony to retrieve a fan......heard noises in the bathroom, found your gun under the bed, found your legs and strapped em on, walked into the bathroom where the toilet area was locked.........you busted 4 caps through the toilet door because you thought an intruder was in the house. Yet, you said it was too damn dark to see if the love of your life was still laying in the bed. You also didnt call out her name to let her know that you thought someone was in the house.

WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT!!! If this dude gets off, I swear I wont ever believe in justice again. :flipoff

Fabbs
02-20-2013, 10:25 AM
Casey Anthony
OJ I
Ray Lewis.

Fairly good chance he walks.
Prosecuters testimony already being trashed on cross exam at the bail hearing.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-20-2013, 11:25 AM
He doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Trill Clinton
02-20-2013, 11:40 AM

http://i.imgur.com/SiN92.gif

mrsmaalox
02-20-2013, 11:42 AM
Maybe he took some Ambien.

jeebus
02-20-2013, 11:51 AM
You got out of bed, walked past the bed to the balcony to retrieve a fan......heard noises in the bathroom, found your gun under the bed, found your legs and strapped em on, walked into the bathroom where the toilet area was locked.........you busted 4 caps through the toilet door because you thought an intruder was in the house. Yet, you said it was too damn dark to see if the love of your life was still laying in the bed. You also didnt call out her name to let her know that you thought someone was in the house.

WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT!!! If this dude gets off, I swear I wont ever believe in justice again. :flipoff
son, I thought I read somewhere that he was strolling around on his stumps when he murdered his wife.

cantthinkofanything
02-20-2013, 12:11 PM
son, I thought I read somewhere that he was strolling around on his stumps when he murdered his wife.

how did he expect to get a leg up on the intruder?

cantthinkofanything
02-20-2013, 12:12 PM
but at least he wasn't going to get weak in the knees

cantthinkofanything
02-20-2013, 12:13 PM
fitting that his lack of legs turned out to be his Achilles' heal

mrsmaalox
02-20-2013, 12:20 PM
how did he expect to get a leg up on the intruder?

but at least he wasn't going to get weak in the knees

fitting that his lack of legs turned out to be his Achilles' heal

I believe your body has digested your brain.

Casey Anthony
02-20-2013, 12:31 PM
Casey Anthony
OJ I
Ray Lewis.

Fairly good chance he walks.
Prosecuters testimony already being trashed on cross exam at the bail hearing.

:flipoff I was found innocent by a jury of my peers.

DMC
02-20-2013, 07:30 PM

lol

Latarian Milton
02-20-2013, 09:11 PM
the intruder was taking a pee in the bathroom and he smelt that was a man's piss, not his bitch's

BobaFett1
02-21-2013, 03:37 AM
:flipoff I was found innocent by a jury of my peers.

You should get the chair bitch,