PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul sends 3rd letter to Brennan re drone strikes in the US

Galileo
02-21-2013, 08:37 PM
Rand Paul sends 3rd letter to Brennan re drone strikes in the US February 20, 2013

John O. Brennan
Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20500

Dear Mr. Brennan,

In consideration of your nomination to be Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), I have repeatedly requested that you provide answers to several questions clarifying your role in the approval of lethal force against terrorism suspects, particularly those who are U.S. citizens. Your past actions in this regard, as well as your view of the limitations to which you are subject, are of critical importance in assessing your qualifications to lead the CIA. If it is not clear that you will honor the limits placed upon the Executive Branch by the Constitution, then the Senate should not confirm you to lead the CIA.

MORE:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?405235-Rand-Paul-sends-3rd-letter-to-Brennan-re-drone-strikes-in-the-US

SA210
02-21-2013, 08:54 PM
Something the Dems have no guts or backbone to do. That confirmation hearing was theater, Dems pretending to ask questions, setting up softballs so Brennan could avoid and spin, then they left it alone. Rand ain't perfect, but he's the only one pressing this. Shame on both the left and the right, scumbags.

ChumpDumper
02-21-2013, 09:15 PM
If Rand actually blocks the nomination, that would be news.

Galileo
02-22-2013, 02:50 PM
If Rand actually blocks the nomination, that would be news.

Its already in the news.

ChumpDumper
02-22-2013, 06:02 PM
Its already in the news.Where?

Link.

Galileo
02-22-2013, 06:18 PM
Where?

Link.

even spurstalk covers it.

Stringer_Bell
02-23-2013, 01:40 AM
even spurstalk covers it.

Spurstalk is covering this??? Oh yah, thas righhh...

Next on Spurstalk, Galileo highlights Rand Paul's pussy ass letters to the CIA where Mr. Paul asks about stupid shit without getting his hands dirty on the real issues regarding the use of lethal force against terrorism suspects.

Sounds legit! :jack

For real, dawg, that letter is bullshit and I haven't read the other 2 letters but I'll bet they aren't worth the paper I wipe my ass with. Rand Paul = not even 1/10th of Ron Paul.

ChumpDumper
02-23-2013, 03:54 PM
Hopefully it's not one of those secret holds.

whitemamba
02-24-2013, 01:08 AM
have faith, ron paul has a son thank god! america still has a chance

z0sa
02-24-2013, 05:43 AM
Why is this such a hard question to answer?