PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Just on a whole other level from the rest.

TacoMeatJackson
02-21-2013, 10:40 PM
Who gonna stop us?

And I just gotta laugh at that punk-ass snitch saying he ain't afraid of no team. If them bustas get lucky and somehow make it to the dance, we sweeping them niggahs.

JamStone
02-21-2013, 11:03 PM
Who gonna stop us?

Lil Wayne?

jeebus
02-21-2013, 11:06 PM
Lil Wayne?
:lmao

Miami Cuckolds

AussieFanKurt
02-21-2013, 11:06 PM
will recommend to family & friends!

Koolaid_Man
02-21-2013, 11:24 PM
Who gonna stop us?

And I just gotta laugh at that punk-ass snitch saying he ain't afraid of no team. If them bustas get lucky and somehow make it to the dance, we sweeping them niggahs.

^ Bad Taco Meat...Yo quiero Taco Bell!

ace3g
02-22-2013, 01:15 AM
Basketball (http://sulia.com/channel/basketball)
Ric Bucher (http://sulia.com/ricbucher/)
+ Trust One of the Miami Heat's Big Three almost assuredly will be traded - unless one opts out of his existing contract
early - thanks to the repeater tax in the NBA's new CBA. In short, the already increasingly punitive luxury tax is raised an additional dollar per every taxed dollar for teams that are tax payers three of four seasons. If the Heat keep LeBron, Bosh and Dwyane for the full terms of their contracts, they are guaranteed to pay the repeater tax several times over, which, conceivably, could nearly double the cost of their player payroll. There might be ways in which they could skeletonize their roster and avoid the tax, but would that be the kind of roster with which either the three stars or the Heat would want to compete? This, of course, applies to any team with three highly-paid stars and brings home why the Thunder, seeing a chance to get relief and talent for James Harden and not completely kill their title hopes, had to jump on it. Why am I bringing this up now? Because fear of going into the luxury tax, without having a guaranteed way to get below it again, is a big reason why there was so little action at the trade deadline. And, again, why anyone who suggested the new CBA would foster player movement and trades should've qualified that by defining them as the kind of trades we saw transpire over the last few days -- ancillary trades moving around ancillary players. Seeing how much interest in the NBA is driven by blockbuster deals, or even the hint of them, I wonder if the owners were too smart for their own good in crafting a deal that, it would appear, was meant to protect themselves from themselves.

Latarian Milton
02-22-2013, 09:40 AM
i thought we were playing at our full strength last night and it was no surprise we thrashed the bulls who've been playing w/o their best player for almost a year now. Indian will still be a tough matchup against us and if NY get their heads out of their butts they will have the chance to challenge us too. regular season success won't guarantee nothing in the playoffs imho (ask spurs fans), but at this point of time we're the best team of the league and the favorite to win the title. complacency will be our biggest enemy imho

Brazil
02-22-2013, 09:48 AM
Who gonna stop us?

like you are a heat fan :lol

Seventyniner
02-22-2013, 09:53 AM
i thought we were playing at our full strength last night and it was no surprise we thrashed the bulls who've been playing w/o their best player for almost a year now.

Yeah, if the Spurs can win in Chicago by double digits without Duncan, Parker, or Ginobili, I can't be impressed by a full-strength Heat team doing the same.

Old Greg
02-22-2013, 10:19 AM
Guess Mid has given up on his Laker troll :lol