PDA

View Full Version : The Curious Brainwashing Case of ...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 11:25 AM
Freddie Fuckleroy - Part 1

Dedicated to Woo Bung-Hole and his very dear sidekicks - as per request.

Ok Woo...here is Part 1 - Found a little time to go with my (insert labels ) ____ ____ awesome Vietnamese Coffee this morning (and I'm not at the office today).

Didn't want to put or direct this story to anyone in particular or try to directly insult anyone here (any further :lol) so I gave this guy a name....it could be ME, YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. Just a common story that COULD happen to everyone...my opinion is that it happened to everyone. Some people discovered they were brainwashed and worked on getting free - some went to their grave without ever waking up and died with this brainwashing intact.

Part 1 for now and after a few "fuck you's and you're an idiot" comments I will see if and when I have time for Part 2. Enjoy!

***Let us confirm the premise....Would you agree that a person is brainwashed if;
He is in touch with reality and then - someone re-programs his mind so much that after this re-programming - this same person can not see reality anymore?
Woo Bung Hole agreed so let us see how a brainwashing happens:

The Curious Brainwashing Case of Freddie Fuckleroy

Little Freddie Fuckleroy came into the world with a clean slate. His mind and brain worked perfectly though and he was in direct contact with reality. What does this mean -in direct contact with reality?
Freddie, like most of us, didn’t have any names or labels for the things that his eyes saw. There were fluffy objects moving around, his mom and dad contorted their lips and faces and made cooing and oohing and aaahing sounds...but there was no name or label for that. Sometimes the nanny would rock the little Fuckleroy to sleep. Adults had a name or a label for the nanny- they called her “black” and also labeled her a “maid” or a “servant.”
Little Freddie only responded to her warmth and her love and her touch.

In a few years The Fuckleroys had slapped a few labels on the little Fuckleroy. What does this mean- to slap a label on something or someone? Well before the labels Freddie was free to play, laugh, put frogs in his mouth and squeal if he saw a little fuzzy creature -(which us brainwashed know as squirrels) scampering towards a tree, but after the labels Freddie knew what these things were and now when he saw a squirrel - he didn’t even look twice. Freddie was not impressed with squirrels anymore - he had already labeled it- stored it away in his brain - and now he didn’t even respond - he just went on autopilot and shrugged and said, “meh- I’ve seen squirrels.” Freddie began doing this with almost everything that his senses picked up - he got so good at it that he could just put his brain on “cruise” and pretty much respond to thousands of things in the same automatic way without any effort at all. You could say that the little Fuckleroy put his brain on automatic pilot and began seeing everything the same --through the labels. Not directly in contact with the reality but instead - he was semi-aware of things through the filter of his conditioning, his memory, his habits, his labels. If Freddie came into the world with 100% vision - free, clear, untainted,unlabeled, uncategorized- he now saw titles, labels, and if these labels had a negative connotation -it was worse - Freddie would respond to this reality with a negative reaction.
Remember the warm and loving nanny who gave Freddie such a wonderful feeling of warmth? Freddie had learned through his parents, his friends, his culture - that she carried a few labels. These labels were not positive. Freddie, when he was alone, had labeled her a “poor” “fat” “n$#%r.”
Freddie and his schoolmates spent many a time using these labels and if one of the “mates” did not go along in this classifying and labeling of others - there would be hell to pay. Freddie might have even earned another label all on his own- the label of “bully.”

The parents, hmm, I almost forgot to explain all the labels that came from the parents. Remember before when Freddie came into the world and had a 100% contact with reality? Freddie had probably lost some of that vision. How? Well for every label that Freddie saw out of and for every minute that Freddie left his mind on autopilot - he lost some vision because these labels were filtering (positively or negatively) his perceptions of reality.
His parents placed a few early on; Freddie was now a Christian. (but the parents could have been Jews, Muslims or any other denomination- it was still a label that babies did not come into the world with) Freddie was sent to a parish very early on and was taught to see the world through this label of “Christian” and identify himself with this label. In other words Freddie’s 100% vision which had already dwindled to about 94% was now losing a little more focus...92%...He was “rich”...90%
Tall - 89%
Handsome - 88%
Skinny - 87%
Republican - 62% (ok maybe 80% ;)
White - 75%
American - 72%
The next thing that Freddies parents did was even worse. Can you imagine what would happen if you took a 5 year old child - and gave him a taste of Heroin? Then continued to give him Heroin until his little body was addicted and it cried out for more?
Horrible.

This is what happened to Freddie, to you, to me - to all of us - but except it wasn’t Heroin that they gave us.
What drugs were we infected with at an early age? How did we become addicts at an early age?

To be continued...

leemajors
02-22-2013, 11:35 AM
:td

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 11:36 AM

There's 1.

C'mon...

clambake
02-22-2013, 11:39 AM
uh oh

DarrinS
02-22-2013, 11:58 AM
A mind is a terrible thing to waste

Woo Bum-kon
02-22-2013, 12:03 PM
Absolutely idiotic. Telling children the name of an animal is not in any way indoctrination, nor is it wrong. Names do not, in themselves, inhibit free thought. They're just what we call things that fit certain criteria.

In regards to the maid, if the child was raised being told that all maids were scum and filth whom should never be spoken to, you might have a point. If the kid was instilled with an irrational, blind hatred of servants, that might count as brainwashing. Things like this are not uniform throughout all society, which is what you have claimed multiple times.

Anyway, this has absolutely fuck all to do with religion, and you haven't shown how Blake, RandomGuy, LnGrrr or I am brainwashed in regards to religion, God, love, freedom, etc. You never did and you never will. After all the talk, all you did was bring up a hypothetical example that barely, if at all, qualifies as brainwashing, and, more importantly, has nothing to do with me or the topic at hand in any way.

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 12:04 PM
A mind is a terrible thing to waste

Freddie's or someone else?

:lol

TeyshaBlue
02-22-2013, 12:05 PM
Freddie Fuckleroy - Part 1

Ok Woo...here is Part 1 - Found a little time to go with my (insert labels ) ____ ____ awesome Vietnamese Coffee this morning (and I'm not at the office today).

Didn't want to put or direct this story to anyone in particular or try to directly insult anyone here (any further :lol) so I gave this guy a name....it could be ME, YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. Just a common story that COULD happen to everyone...my opinion is that it happened to everyone. Some people discovered they were brainwashed and worked on getting free - some went to their grave without ever waking up and died with this brainwashing intact.

Part 1 for now and after a few "fuck you's and you're an idiot" comments I will see if and when I have time for Part 2. Enjoy!

Little Freddie Fuckleroy came into the world with a clean slate. His mind and brain worked perfectly though and he was in direct contact with reality. What does this mean -in direct contact with reality?
Freddie, like most of us, didn’t have any names or labels for the things that his eyes saw. There were fluffy objects moving around, his mom and dad contorted their lips and faces and made cooing and oohing and aaahing sounds...but there was no name or label for that. Sometimes the nanny would rock the little Fuckleroy to sleep. Adults had a name or a label for the nanny- they called her “black” and also labeled her a “maid” or a “servant.”
Little Freddie only responded to her warmth and her love and her touch.

In a few years The Fuckleroys had slapped a few labels on the little Fuckleroy. What does this mean- to slap a label on something or someone? Well before the labels Freddie was free to play, laugh, put frogs in his mouth and squeal if he saw a little fuzzy creature -(which us brainwashed know as squirrels) scampering towards a tree, but after the labels Freddie knew what these things were and now when he saw a squirrel - he didn’t even look twice. Freddie was not impressed with squirrels anymore - he had already labeled it- stored it away in his brain - and now he didn’t even respond - he just went on autopilot and shrugged and said, “meh- I’ve seen squirrels.” Freddie began doing this with almost everything that his senses picked up - he got so good at it that he could just put his brain on “cruise” and pretty much respond to thousands of things in the same automatic way without any effort at all. You could say that the little Fuckleroy put his brain on automatic pilot and began seeing everything the same --through the labels. Not directly in contact with the reality but instead - he was semi-aware of things through the filter of his conditioning, his memory, his habits, his labels. If Freddie came into the world with 100% vision - free, clear, untainted,unlabeled, uncategorized- he now saw titles, labels, and if these labels had a negative connotation -it was worse - Freddie would respond to this reality with a negative reaction.
Remember the warm and loving nanny who gave Freddie such a wonderful feeling of warmth? Freddie had learned through his parents, his friends, his culture - that she carried a few labels. These labels were not positive. Freddie, when he was alone, had labeled her a “poor” “fat” “n$#%r.”
Freddie and his schoolmates spent many a time using these labels and if one of the “mates” did not go along in this classifying and labeling of others - there would be hell to pay. Freddie might have even earned another label all on his own- the label of “bully.”

The parents, hmm, I almost forgot to explain all the labels that came from the parents. Remember before when Freddie came into the world and had a 100% contact with reality? Freddie had probably lost some of that vision. How? Well for every label that Freddie saw out of and for every minute that Freddie left his mind on autopilot - he lost some vision because these labels were filtering (positively or negatively) his perceptions of reality.
His parents placed a few early on; Freddie was now a Christian. (but the parents could have been Jews, Muslims or any other denomination- it was still a label that babies did not come into the world with) Freddie was sent to a parish very early on and was taught to see the world through this label of “Christian” and identify himself with this label. In other words Freddie’s 100% vision which had already dwindled to about 94% was now losing a little more focus...92%...He was “rich”...90%
Tall - 89%
Handsome - 88%
Skinny - 87%
Republican - 62% (ok maybe 80% ;)
White - 75%
American - 72%
The next thing that Freddies parents did was even worse. Can you imagine what would happen if you took a 5 year old child - and gave him a taste of Heroin? Then continued to give him Heroin until his little body was addicted and it cried out for more?
Horrible.

This is what happened to Freddie, to you, to me - to all of us - but except it wasn’t Heroin that they gave us.
What drugs were we infected with at an early age? How did we become addicts at an early age?

To be continued...

You apparently had a shitty childhood. Explains alot.

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 12:10 PM
Absolutely idiotic. Telling children the name of an animal is not in any way indoctrination, nor is it wrong. Names do not, in themselves, inhibit free thought. They're just what we call things that fit certain criteria.

In regards to the maid, if the child was raised being told that all maids were scum and filth whom should never be spoken to, you might have a point. If the kid was instilled with an irrational, blind hatred of servants, that might count as brainwashing. Things like this are not uniform throughout all society, which is what you have claimed multiple times.

Anyway, this has absolutely fuck all to do with religion, and you haven't shown how Blake, RandomGuy, LnGrrr or I am brainwashed in regards to religion, God, love, freedom, etc. You never did and you never will. After all the talk, all you did was bring up a hypothetical example that barely, if at all, qualifies as brainwashing, and, more importantly, has nothing to do with me or the topic at hand in any way.

Exactly why I did a part 1.

Freddie hasn't even been drugged by his parents yet....and you already have your conclusion and are already defending your brainwashing.

what a shocker....

it would take a lot of work to show you exactly how all of us are brainwashed....and you expect it in a paragraph or two....yet Freddie's story up there is completely accurate....how many people recognize some of it in their upbringing?

not woo bung hole....he is the exception....:lol

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 12:13 PM
...even though I made him Christian...you are still defensive.....and in denial....:lmao

LnGrrrR
02-22-2013, 12:14 PM
Silverblk, do you agree that you might be brainwashed into thinking your definition of brainwashed is correct, when it might not be?

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 12:20 PM
Silverblk, do you agree that you might be brainwashed into thinking your definition of brainwashed is correct, when it might not be?

do you agree that you barely read part 1 and you are already attacking me?
this is common...why not try being open before you reach a conclusion?

TeyshaBlue
02-22-2013, 12:22 PM

Open? Please. See "Begging The Question". That describes your structured premise.

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 12:22 PM
angry name -caller ....in 5,4,3....

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 12:25 PM
Open? Please. See "Begging The Question". That describes your structured premise.

Freddies story of how he was brainwashed might have dozens of chapters...yet you already made up your mind...is this an open attitude?

Can truth ever enter your consciousness when you have already concluded that there can't be any truth out there?

TeyshaBlue
02-22-2013, 12:25 PM
You also appear to have a very poor grasp of early childhood cognitive development. Maybe start with Piagetian Pedagogy and work your way to some actual knowledge instead of this clap-trap associative nonsense.

TeyshaBlue
02-22-2013, 12:26 PM
Freddies story of how he was brainwashed might have dozens of chapters...yet you already made up your mind...is this an open attitude?

Can truth ever enter your consciousness when you have already concluded that there can't be any truth out there?

Begging the question again. You're addicted to it.

TeyshaBlue
02-22-2013, 12:31 PM
You also appear to have a very poor grasp of early childhood cognitive development. Maybe start with Piagetian Pedagogy and work your way to some actual knowledge instead of this clap-trap associative nonsense.

This is not something you're going to absorb via a google search. You will need to spend some time with this.

LnGrrrR
02-22-2013, 12:32 PM

You're not being open to my suggestion. And how am I attacking you? I merely asked if you might be brainwashed into thinking your definition of brainwashing is correct.

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 12:34 PM

If I wanted to impress someone with knowledge of textbook material to pass a test and impress other people -you would be 100 percent correct.

This is about reality,truth & spirituality. It is about unlearning all the garbage that was programmed into us....and you want me to regurgitate this garbage that took decades to unlearn?

Not what I am about. Not what reality is about. Brainwashing is a cancer and if you look around and see the condition,the unhappiness and the blindness around you, you will begin to understand that there might be a reason why humans do such horrible and stupid things.

or....

You could continue sleepwalking.

clambake
02-22-2013, 12:37 PM
sleep walking is all the exercise i get.......so fuck off.

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 12:37 PM
You're not being open to my suggestion. And how am I attacking you? I merely asked if you might be brainwashed into thinking your definition of brainwashing is correct.

This is a thread regarding the agreed definition of brainwashing that Woo and I agreed on. Read the agreed definition in the Christian thread and decide if I am wrong, brainwashed, etc...

LnGrrrR
02-22-2013, 12:38 PM
This is about reality,truth & spirituality. It is about unlearning all the garbage that was programmed into us....and you want me to regurgitate this garbage that took decades to unlearn?

Not what I am about. Not what reality is about. Brainwashing is a cancer and if you look around and see the condition,the unhappiness and the blindness around you, you will begin to understand that there might be a reason why humans do such horrible and stupid things.

or....

Could it be that you've been brainwashed into thinking this is about reality, truth and spirituality, but it's really not? Could you have been brainwashed into thinking that everyone is brainwashed?

TeyshaBlue
02-22-2013, 12:39 PM
If I wanted to impress someone with knowledge of textbook material to pass a test and impress other people -you would be 100 percent correct.

or....

lol. You have no idea what Piaget's ideas represent, nor do you have the integrity to examine your flawed premise....instead you mock actual knowledge as textbook material.

Complete, and utter fail.

LnGrrrR
02-22-2013, 12:39 PM
This is a thread regarding the agreed definition of brainwashing that Woo and I agreed on. Read the agreed definition in the Christian thread and decide if I am wrong, brainwashed, etc...

Using your definition, would you agree that it's possible that you could be brainwashed regarding your thoughts on how many people are enlighted? Could you have been brainwashed into the wrong definition of enlightenment? Could you, in fact, be brainwashed into a wrong understanding on nearly any and every topic?

LnGrrrR
02-22-2013, 12:40 PM
In other words silverblk, if you accept that your premise on nearly anything could be due to brainwashing, why should we believe you on anything?

clambake
02-22-2013, 12:41 PM
could you be brainwashed into thinking you're posting on a forum?

Woo Bum-kon
02-22-2013, 12:47 PM
What is spirituality?

And I chose not to be a Christian, so I am not brainwashed there.

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 12:52 PM
Could it be that you've been brainwashed into thinking this is about reality, truth and spirituality, but it's really not? Could you have been brainwashed into thinking that everyone is brainwashed?

Yes, it could very well be the case. Which part of -- WE-- did you miss?

I stated from the top - this is everyone's story.

LnGrrrR
02-22-2013, 12:57 PM
Yes, it could very well be the case. Which part of -- WE-- did you miss?

I stated from the top - this is everyone's story.

So if you could possibly be brainwashed, about anything and everything, what makes YOUR idea of what reality is have any more power to it than anyone else's ideas? Why should we listen to YOUR ideas of what the world is like when they might not be real either?

TeyshaBlue
02-22-2013, 12:57 PM
This is not anyone's story. The story is so fundamentally flawed in the assumptive behavior of cognitive events, that it's not even intelligent fiction.

It's utter and complete ignorance. To predicate any conclusion upon asinine narratives like " - he just went on autopilot and shrugged and said, “meh- I’ve seen squirrels." is a study in abject stupidity.

That you can't/won't see this is telling.

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 01:03 PM
lol. You have no idea what Piaget's ideas represent, nor do you have the integrity to examine your flawed premise....instead you mock actual knowledge as textbook material.

I am not discussing the merits of formulas and textbook teaching - I am coming from a different world. I am like you and everyone else ...maybe there is one difference;

I might have reacted a little defensively when I began to discover some of my brainwashing and tried to defend my "knowledge" my "status" my "culture" my "titles" etc...

But something else happened....I began to really force myself to remain open...for one good reason. I began to look around at the world and see the unhappiness, the condition of the world. I saw people killing each other and wars, oppression and blah-blah - the entire human stupidity --and I wondered....who is doing this?

It is people just like me doing this? How did they become this way? How did they arrive at this?

I continued looking and remaining open so I continued looking at myself. How did I arrive here? How was I put together?

Instead of doing what everyone is doing here - which is - attack -- I instead grew very angry that someone or some society brainwashed me.
Freddie's story might explain some of that - but it appears that I won't continue to waste my time showing that...

Regardless - I got angry at the brainwashers -- for awhile -- then just tried to re-program myself.

You guys though - I am baffled as to why you would not want to find out how you were brainwashed...I am not surprised ..but It just seems to me that I would be more interested in how a brainwashing happens than trying to insult the person showing me how it could happen.

smh

Woo Bum-kon
02-22-2013, 01:05 PM
And I don't get this guy's irrational hatred of labels. If we didn't have labels, how would be able to communicate? We wouldn't even be able to characterize a squirrel without labels.

The majority of what sbm has posted over these last few days has been fringe nonsense.

TeyshaBlue
02-22-2013, 01:07 PM
I am not discussing the merits of formulas and textbook teaching - I am coming from a different world.

Agreed. Your world is predicated upon ignorance....where "We don't need no book learnin'!" appears to substitute for actual introspection and examination.

The answers to many of your questions are already out there, yet you can't be bothered to look.
Tautological approach is tautological.

TeyshaBlue
02-22-2013, 01:10 PM
Might want to visit "self-actualization" at teh google while you're at it.

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 01:14 PM
Agreed. Your world is predicated upon ignorance....where "We don't need no book learnin'!" appears to substitute for actual introspection and examination.

The answers to many of your questions are already out there, yet you can't be bothered to look.
Tautological approach is tautological.

I think it takes a lot more courage and openness to do the opposite of what has been drilled into you by people who were brainwashed than to go outside of that and find your own way - but we all have opinions.

You might see a Donald Trump and see a successful guy who makes millions and try to emulate and applaud him.

I might see a brainwashed person with bad hair and greedy enough to continue suing people and continue to chase ($$) something that will never bring true happiness. I might also see someone who has no need to continue this chase and wonder - why is he still chasing those things that he already has in abundance?

ymmv

Woo Bum-kon
02-22-2013, 01:15 PM
silverblk mystix actually criticized the use of basic logic multiple times, and called anybody who used it in the context of religion "brainwashed." You know from the get go that his argument isn't going to make sense, since he did that.

He also called love a complete mystery and brushed off the scientific explanation for it. He's been posting cultish, fringe nonsense that he had labeled as "truth."

TeyshaBlue
02-22-2013, 01:19 PM
I think it takes a lot more courage and openness to do the opposite of what has been drilled into you by people who were brainwashed than to go outside of that and find your own way - but we all have opinions.

You might see a Donald Trump and see a successful guy who makes millions and try to emulate and applaud him.

I might see a brainwashed person with bad hair and greedy enough to continue suing people and continue to chase ($$) something that will never bring true happiness. I might also see someone who has no need to continue this chase and wonder - why is he still chasing those things that he already has in abundance?

ymmv

Show me how Paiget was brainwashed. That you are completely ignorant of his work will make that impossible.
My way to discovery is largely through logic and observation. Although, inexplicably, I root for the Dallas Cowboys, so you might be on to something there.

How about this? There is not a binary solution set for your flawed premise. Brainwashed/Not Brainwashed is a ridiculous outcome.

TeyshaBlue
02-22-2013, 01:20 PM
Lunch time for me. I've apparently been brainwashed to eat when I'm hungry. Go figure.

DarrinS
02-22-2013, 01:30 PM
Lunch time for me. I've apparently been brainwashed to eat when I'm hungry. Go figure.

Sucker

LnGrrrR
02-22-2013, 01:33 PM
So if you could possibly be brainwashed, about anything and everything, what makes YOUR idea of what reality is have any more power to it than anyone else's ideas? Why should we listen to YOUR ideas of what the world is like when they might not be real either?

You forgot to answer this question Silverblk

LnGrrrR
02-22-2013, 01:36 PM
In fact Silverblk, how do you know that you weren't brainwashed by someone/something else in the middle of your reprogramming?

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 01:42 PM
Show me how Paiget was brainwashed. That you are completely ignorant of his work will make that impossible.
My way to discovery is largely through logic and observation. Although, inexplicably, I root for the Dallas Cowboys, so you might be on to something there.

How about this? There is not a binary solution set for your flawed premise. Brainwashed/Not Brainwashed is a ridiculous outcome.

I will leave you with something else.

I heard your music and consider you a great musician. I have held this respect for you since then - in spite of your recent and constant attacks and insults towards me.

I am noticing you a bit angry and defensive and it is interesting.

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 01:48 PM
You forgot to answer this question Silverblk

This is a great question - I thought I answered it but I think I answered one part of it. In case you missed it - yes it is possible that I was also brainwashed to believe that.

The other part - very interesting and a great question;

Why should anyone listen to me? Or my version?

Great.

You should always investigate it. Research it. Question it. You shouldn't take my word for it - you should question it, dissect it, never stop - but hopefully --in the end it is truth you are searching for. Not re-confirming what you already know but hopefully arriving at the closest you can ever come to truth.

Not from a book or from someone only because he has credentials but truth.

Wherever I am in my journey is not where I will end up at...I don't know where on the percentage scale I am at ...in Freddie's case ...you can see where he went from 100% and went down....

If I came into the world at 100% and lost it through brainwashing...I probably am still pretty blind.

Hope to one day eradicate a lot more of my brainwashing.

Clipper Nation
02-22-2013, 01:55 PM
What a retarded waste of time... you REALLY need a life :lol

TeyshaBlue
02-22-2013, 02:33 PM

I heard your music and consider you a great musician. I have held this respect for you since then - in spite of your recent and constant attacks and insults towards me.

Lrn2contextualize. I'm not defensive...I've got nothing to defend. I'm not angry...I've got nothing to be angry about. I've not insulted your nor attacked you. I've insulted and attacked your flawed premise and the resultant position you are taking on this.

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 02:50 PM
Lrn2contextualize. I'm not defensive...I've got nothing to defend. I'm not angry...I've got nothing to be angry about. I've not insulted your nor attacked you. I've insulted and attacked your flawed premise and the resultant position you are taking on this.

Understood. Read through some of your posts directed at me - you might see it. No big deal - just observing it.

TeyshaBlue
02-22-2013, 02:54 PM
now if you were boutons......:lol

Hell, I've even lightened up on him.:downspin:

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 03:09 PM
And I don't get this guy's irrational hatred of labels. If we didn't have labels, how would be able to communicate? We wouldn't even be able to characterize a squirrel without labels.

The majority of what sbm has posted over these last few days has been fringe nonsense.

I thought we already established this.

In mechanical things...you are right...we need to function, blah blah....

this is not about robotic,mechanical trained things....

Blake
02-22-2013, 03:26 PM
angry name -caller ....in 5,4,3....

No countdown was needed

Blake
02-22-2013, 03:28 PM
Awesome thread, btw.

Can't wait for part 2

Woo Bum-kon
02-22-2013, 03:46 PM
I thought we already established this.

In mechanical things...you are right...we need to function, blah blah....

this is not about robotic,mechanical trained things....

No, we haven't been over this, unless you are equating brainwashing with labeling.

Woo Bum-kon
02-22-2013, 03:47 PM

Stop being a whiny bitch because nobody agrees with your ridiculous views.

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 03:49 PM
Awesome thread, btw.

Can't wait for part 2

:lmao

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 03:50 PM
Stop being a whiny bitch because nobody agrees with your ridiculous views.

An observation isn't whining.

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 03:51 PM
No countdown was needed

So you consider yourself a Woo Bung-Hole sidekick?

You are better than that!

You are the assistant to the assistant of Chumpie!

Woo Bum-kon
02-22-2013, 03:52 PM
An observation isn't whining.

Nah, it's whiny. You are accusing him of being angry and defensive because he disagrees with your views.

You only have yourself to blame for being so ignorant.

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 03:53 PM
Nah, it's whiny. You are accusing him of being angry and defensive because he disagrees with your views.

You only have yourself to blame for being so ignorant.

No blame needed - just a normal brainwashed guy like you!

Blake
02-22-2013, 04:01 PM
So you consider yourself a Woo Bung-Hole sidekick?

You are better than that!

You are the assistant to the assistant of Chumpie!

Not at all.

I consider you an angry name caller.

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 04:06 PM
Not at all.

I consider you an angry name caller.

I should be flattered because that makes us really alike. Eerily similar.

Isn't it wonderful to be no better than anyone else and have no pressure to defend against anything?

We are no better than Christians, Muslims, Jews, etc...

hmmm...

kind of my original point....why bash others when you are no better or worse...just programmed/brainwashed differently.

Interesting.

LnGrrrR
02-22-2013, 04:09 PM
So Silverblk, if you attack people on here too, is t that a step away from your enlightenment?

Woo Bum-kon
02-22-2013, 04:12 PM
This is a great question - I thought I answered it but I think I answered one part of it. In case you missed it - yes it is possible that I was also brainwashed to believe that.

The other part - very interesting and a great question;

Why should anyone listen to me? Or my version?

Great.

You should always investigate it. Research it. Question it. You shouldn't take my word for it - you should question it, dissect it, never stop - but hopefully --in the end it is truth you are searching for. Not re-confirming what you already know but hopefully arriving at the closest you can ever come to truth.

Not from a book or from someone only because he has credentials but truth.

Wherever I am in my journey is not where I will end up at...I don't know where on the percentage scale I am at ...in Freddie's case ...you can see where he went from 100% and went down....

If I came into the world at 100% and lost it through brainwashing...I probably am still pretty blind.

Hope to one day eradicate a lot more of my brainwashing.

:lol So, we're supposed to research your claims, but we shouldn't use books or precedents that have been around for centuries?

This is a classic example of cult. Everything we know is flawed, and you are the one who knows the truth. Science and logic don't matter.

spursncowboys
02-22-2013, 04:29 PM
Isn't this like Plato's cave analogy?

TeyshaBlue
02-22-2013, 04:33 PM
Who's chained to the wall here?

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 04:40 PM
So Silverblk, if you attack people on here too, is t that a step away from your enlightenment?

I never claimed that...but go ahead invent new accusations...

Blake
02-22-2013, 04:49 PM
We are no better than ..... Jews, etc...

hmmm...

kind of my original point....why bash others when you are no better or worse...just programmed/brainwashed differently.

Interesting.

The Jews condone slavery.

I'm better than that.

It's disgusting that you aren't.

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 04:53 PM
:lol So, we're supposed to research your claims, but we shouldn't use books or precedents that have been around for centuries?

This is a classic example of cult. Everything we know is flawed, and you are the one who knows the truth. Science and logic don't matter.

Look at how you have twisted a simple "question everything" to the abomination of what your sewer spouted...

Look you were born with direct contact with reality in place. You have truth and as a human being or a creature of this planet you had everything you needed to be perfectly happy. This innate truth was yours to begin with.

As you begin to figure out the programming you received and peel away layers and layers of labels, conditioning, programming, inherited beliefs, false ideas, false beliefs, etc...

You will get nearer and nearer to the direct contact with reality that you were born with - except -you will know how to also function in the world (in other words - you keep all the mechanical robotic programming that you need to function-that you were taught).

Only you know what truth is but in order to see truth you have to discover exactly how you were put together - and see what exactly = is preventing you from seeing this truth.

I never claimed or asked anyone to believe me - or that I am inventing - something. It is already inside you - you just can't see it because of your (mine/his/hers/all of us) programming.

Once you begin to question everything - you will never be satisfied - you will develop a thirst for this truth and you will never stop until you get there because there is nothing more practical in the entire planet than spirituality. Nothing.

Not religion, not politics, not business, not psychology. Nothing.
Only you can reach the truth that is buried deep within you and no===

You should not take my word for it you should not allow yourself to be brainwashed by anyone - including me. This cult reference is just ignorance at its lamest.

If truth and happiness and freedom from the prison that is your mind - is what you seek - then there is nothing in the world that can help you except Spirituality. Or in simpler terms - waking up.

Woo Bum-kon
02-22-2013, 05:07 PM
Look at how you have twisted a simple "question everything" to the abomination of what your sewer spouted...

Look you were born with direct contact with reality in place. You have truth and as a human being or a creature of this planet you had everything you needed to be perfectly happy. This innate truth was yours to begin with.

As you begin to figure out the programming you received and peel away layers and layers of labels, conditioning, programming, inherited beliefs, false ideas, false beliefs, etc...

You will get nearer and nearer to the direct contact with reality that you were born with - except -you will know how to also function in the world (in other words - you keep all the mechanical robotic programming that you need to function-that you were taught).

Only you know what truth is but in order to see truth you have to discover exactly how you were put together - and see what exactly = is preventing you from seeing this truth.

I never claimed or asked anyone to believe me - or that I am inventing - something. It is already inside you - you just can't see it because of your (mine/his/hers/all of us) programming.

Once you begin to question everything - you will never be satisfied - you will develop a thirst for this truth and you will never stop until you get there because there is nothing more practical in the entire planet than spirituality. Nothing.

Not religion, not politics, not business, not psychology. Nothing.
Only you can reach the truth that is buried deep within you and no===

You should not take my word for it you should not allow yourself to be brainwashed by anyone - including me. This cult reference is just ignorance at its lamest.

If truth and happiness and freedom from the prison that is your mind - is what you seek - then there is nothing in the world that can help you except Spirituality. Or in simpler terms - waking up.

What is spirituality? Second time asking.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-22-2013, 05:12 PM

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 05:20 PM
What is spirituality? Second time asking.

More than the 2nd time answering;

Spirituality is waking up. Becoming aware. Getting de-programmed. Waking up from the brainwashing. All the same thing.

Not worship. Not religion. Not psychology....on & on & on...

Blake
02-22-2013, 06:02 PM

Spirituality is waking up. Becoming aware. Getting de-programmed. Waking up from the brainwashing. All the same thing.

when did you find time in your busy schedule to make this shit up?

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 06:04 PM
when did you find time in your busy schedule to make this shit up?

Nothing is made up...it is a lifelong journey...I am still mostly blind...stop trolling already ...just talk like a real person for once.

Or not.

Blake
02-22-2013, 06:12 PM
Nothing is made up...it is a lifelong journey...I am still mostly blind...stop trolling already ...just talk like a real person for once.

Or not.

You absolutely made that up. You are the only one around that spouts that stuff.

......unless you are that one in a billion that you speak of that is actually enlightened....

If you aren't, you really should take your own advice and stfu.

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 06:19 PM
You absolutely made that up. You are the only one around that spouts that stuff.

......unless you are that one in a billion that you speak of that is actually enlightened....

If you aren't, you really should take your own advice and stfu.

You mad?

sjacquemotte
02-22-2013, 07:01 PM
The Jews condone slavery.

I'm better than that.

It's disgusting that you aren't.

what a retarded viewpoint. Jews helped create the NAACP, Urban League. They were a huge percentage of the civil rights movement, compared with their overall percentage of the population.
How pompous to view everything in history in the socially correct viewpoint of today's society.

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 07:09 PM
what a retarded viewpoint. Jews helped create the NAACP, Urban League. They were a huge percentage of the civil rights movement, compared with their overall percentage of the population.
How pompous to view everything in history in the socially correct viewpoint of today's society.

Retarded people make retarded comments. :lol

ElNono
02-22-2013, 07:59 PM

anecdotes are more important! :lol

Woo Bum-kon
02-22-2013, 09:35 PM

Or not.

All of it is made up bullshit, which is why you don't want people to do actual research, because they will find out that you're full of shit.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-22-2013, 09:56 PM

Aware of what?

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 10:55 PM
All of it is made up bullshit, which is why you don't want people to do actual research, because they will find out that you're full of shit.

I answered you and told you to research it all and don't ever stop researching until you know deep inside if the things presented are true or not.

Suit yourself.

I set out to prove the original premise and show you how a brainwashing happens - if you'd rather talk shit - no problem - it will save me some time.

Woo Bum-kon
02-22-2013, 11:19 PM
I answered you and told you to research it all and don't ever stop researching until you know deep inside if the things presented are true or not.

Suit yourself.

I set out to prove the original premise and show you how a brainwashing happens - if you'd rather talk shit - no problem - it will save me some time.

You never proved your premise, and you never will.

silverblk mystix
02-22-2013, 11:35 PM
You never proved your premise, and you never will.

Did I not call this?

Exactly as I said. I will spend time (only on Part 1) and the response will be....

Enjoy your life of sleepwalking.

Woo Bum-kon
02-22-2013, 11:42 PM
Did I not call this?

Exactly as I said. I will spend time (only on Part 1) and the response will be....

Enjoy your life of sleepwalking.

I'm not obligated to agree with you just because you posted something. Sorry, but your claims don't stand up to their own merits. You're too much in denial to see it though.

silverblk mystix
02-23-2013, 12:12 AM
I'm not obligated to agree with you just because you posted something. Sorry, but your claims don't stand up to their own merits. You're too much in denial to see it though.

No worries. It was fun. Carry on.

LnGrrrR
02-23-2013, 06:47 AM
I never claimed that...but go ahead invent new accusations...

How is that an accusation? You said labels take away from your ability to see reality, yet you are labeling the very people you disagree with. Shouldn't you be open minded to listen to their beliefs, in case you might be wrong? Doesn't it go against your beliefs to conclude you know more than all of us? In fact, would not someone who is disappointed with posters for not listening take extra care to reflect on why everyone disagrees with you? It's easy to conclude its because we are more brainwashed, but I thought you were against jumping to conclusions so quickly?

Woo Bum-kon
02-23-2013, 07:58 AM
I guess sbm is the only one who doesn't see the irony in requesting that we be opened minded while at the same time automatically dismissing everybody who disagrees with him as brainwashed.

silverblk mystix
02-23-2013, 10:41 AM
How is that an accusation? You said labels take away from your ability to see reality, yet you are labeling the very people you disagree with. Shouldn't you be open minded to listen to their beliefs, in case you might be wrong? Doesn't it go against your beliefs to conclude you know more than all of us? In fact, would not someone who is disappointed with posters for not listening take extra care to reflect on why everyone disagrees with you? It's easy to conclude its because we are more brainwashed, but I thought you were against jumping to conclusions so quickly?

You are correct - if you had listened to Freddie's story - and still didn't think we all had a lot of brainwashing to get rid of - then yes you would be correct. The fact that you read about 3% out of 100% of how a brainwashing happens and already are convinced of your rightness or of your superior position says a lot. I don't doubt that you have things you are correct about - no one knows everything.

I tried to show you a different world -another world -but you aren't ready to see it and prefer to remain in a nightmare - because after all - it is the only world you know. We were all taught this way - this was the only model available to us - and we swallowed it and didn't even realize we were out of touch with reality - because to us - this isn't brainwashing - this is reality and anyone who dares to call us brainwashed is nothing but a fucking idiot/hypocrite/cultish blah-blah....I know I know...

I was in your shoes once I understand. I didn't want to open my eyes and wake up either- it sucks waking up...you are cozy, comfy and fuck-it - why wake up and go to work? I'd rather continue this comfortable existence I live in because it it easy - ...

What did John Lennon say, "living is easy with eyes closed....misunderstanding all you see"

I was there once and completely understand - hell I even called it - I told you exactly what the reaction would be. I know how it looks like from your side because I am/was one of you.

Regarding the labels - don't misinterpret it completely.

Here is the deal with labels;

We are human. We have been conditioned. Labels make it easier to put things in little categories,little boxes - so that we can live easier. They also become crutches that we use to put our mind to sleep. For every label you use though - it filters reality a little bit - so instead of an intelligent person that I am responding to --now--I will just stop seeing him and just label him a fuckin idiot. This makes it easier to just put my brain on cruise and not do the work of seeing him or responding to him correctly.

To see someone - to respond to them accurately you would have to have a clear perception of this person --AS HE/SHE IS RIGHT NOW--THIS MOMENT- not by calling up your reference/labels/category/memory - of him that you have stored...but we all do this.

All of us. I am human -I fall right back into my brainwashing throughout my life very often...it is not like some people think...

Some people think that one day...someone wakes up ...and presto...YOU ARE ENLIGHTENED!

This isn't reality.

What has happened to some people is they work on the re-programming and briefly touch and taste freedom, they briefly open their eyes and see for the first time how they were programmed.They realize how this programming/brainwashing has affected their life. They see how this programming has caused them to suffer and has prevented them from ever feeling true happiness. They work on themselves and make discoveries....they wake up for a few brief moments...

Then programming/brainwashing/conditioning kicks in again and they re-lapse into the human condition...very, very few remain uncontaminated completely.

Freddie's story was just going to show you all the stages and all the different ways that we get brainwashed....by well-meaning parents, teachers, culture,society,friends,education, religions, even good ol' national pride.

But no one can do it for you...you have to walk the plank out to the edge by yourself...some "idiot" like me can only point you there and show you how it happens, show you where it comes from, point you towards a place where you might recognize if this might be part of what is in you...if maybe you have seen that there could be truth that you haven't been able to see and then to get to work on what is preventing you from seeing.

Should you ever taste - even for a brief -brief moment - the taste of true freedom,a true "awakening" - even briefly - it will be the best drug you ever had - the best state you will ever visit -

BUT

It will be impossible to explain..for as soon as you try...it is gone...it cannot be put into words...as soon as you come to the realization - it becomes something else...now you are just back to concepts, formulas, textbook explanations..

You will just smile and stop trying to explain because you know there is no way possible that you can translate this experience so that someone can fully understand EXACTLY what state you were in.

IMO - this might be said of certain other things that we have labeled - and which people fight/argue/kill over. The problem is that people tried to give "their interpretation" of this experience and others didn't quite "interpret correctly" this "thing"

Blake
02-23-2013, 11:48 AM
You mad?

quite the contrary.

U stupid.

silverblk mystix
02-23-2013, 11:50 AM
quite the contrary.

U stupid.

Sometimes. What else would you expect from a brainwashed person?

Blake
02-23-2013, 11:52 AM

Sorry. I guess for someone like you, I have to clarify better.

”The God the Jews worship condones slavery.”

is that better?

Blake
02-23-2013, 11:54 AM
Sometimes. What else would you expect from a brainwashed person?

so you are brainwashed into thinking that there is some kind of unattainable truth out there, unless you are the special one in a billion that gets it.

whatever you say, Morpheus

silverblk mystix
02-23-2013, 12:00 PM
so you are brainwashed into thinking that there is some kind of unattainable truth out there, unless you are the special one in a billion that gets it.

whatever you say, Morpheus

Almost.

It is kind of a paradox actually...

Truth -(god/freedom/buddha/whatever) if it is ever attained - cannot be adequately described - and once you realize where you are and what you found - it vanishes into ..... ?

Which is why mystics go silent for years and years...what could they possibly say - after having SEEN? They would end up looking like me....another idiot!

Blake
02-23-2013, 12:20 PM
Almost.

It is kind of a paradox actually...

Truth -(god/freedom/buddha/whatever) if it is ever attained - cannot be adequately described - and once you realize where you are and what you found - it vanishes into ..... ?

Which is why mystics go silent for years and years...what could they possibly say - after having SEEN? They would end up looking like me....another idiot!

And you are certain mystics know ”truth” because.....

silverblk mystix
02-23-2013, 12:27 PM
And you are certain mystics know ”truth” because.....

There is not an adequate way for me to put that into words and I am sure you would be creative enough to twist it into something that you can always throw in my face. Just being candid.

It is something that only you can discover for yourself should you care to take the journey - then if I asked you - what it was like you would understand exactly why you could not put it into words - for me.

Blake
02-23-2013, 01:27 PM
There is not an adequate way for me to put that into words and I am sure you would be creative enough to twist it into something that you can always throw in my face. Just being candid.

It is something that only you can discover for yourself should you care to take the journey - then if I asked you - what it was like you would understand exactly why you could not put it into words - for me.

I believe you think you are right. I believe you are fooling yourself.

Mystics that sit around speechless for years do nothing to help mankind.

That's the real truth.

silverblk mystix
02-23-2013, 01:44 PM
I believe you think you are right. I believe you are fooling yourself.

Mystics that sit around speechless for years do nothing to help mankind.

That's the real truth.

This is a very interesting observation and by far one of the most revealing for you especially.

What would these silent mystics do? Would they try to open others' eyes? Would they write? Would they chant? Would they set themselves on fire? Would they spread the word and be crucified? Would they be assassinated?

Would others call them crazy, retarded idiotic?

I don't know these answers and I don't think we could accurately guess the answers because we haven't cleared all the obstructions to seeing yet.

In the meantime - if we tried to take some action - "to help mankind" where would we be coming from? From anger at the unfairness and evil on the planet? Then we would be angry and vengeful blind "wanna-be mystics"

Would we be coming from "love" ...what would that be like and what action would we take?

Lots of questions...interesting observation.

Maybe they are helping mankind and we refuse to see it? Maybe not - maybe you are right and I am fooling myself and maybe it is a waste of time?

Who's to know?

Mysteries...

Blake
02-23-2013, 01:51 PM
What would these silent mystics do? .....Would they spread the word and be crucified?

yes to spreading the word, no to being crucified.

silverblk mystix
02-23-2013, 01:51 PM
...but

for no particular reason - and since I happened to have Part 2 mostly finished...I will leave you with this;

PART II

Part II

Did you ever stop to think that we have been programmed to be unhappy? To remain unhappy? Think about it. The way Freddie’s parents and most parents did this was this way;
They gave the little Fuckleroy a list. A list of things and taught him that he could never be happy unless he obtained, accomplished, succeeded in crossing off every item on this list. What was on the list? Well, in Freddie’s case it was - money, success, power, education, God, a beautiful wife, a distinguished career - because Freddie’s parents had decided that Freddie would be a doctor. Dr. Freddie Fuckleroy. If Freddie did not cross off every item on this list - he was programmed to believe that he would never find happiness. Freddie swallowed this premise whole. He never questioned if this was true-he just set about on the task of achieving the completion of his list. Freddie had no more time to live, laugh, play, and enjoy life. He had to achieve in order to find happiness.
What is on your list?

Freddie was taught that until he obtained every item on this list - it would be impossible to be happy. It was kind of peculiar because Freddie, at five years old, was pretty happy without these things so far. Freddie was blissful without any of these things in fact Freddie was completely blissful for five years before he was even introduced to the concept of “God.” How could he have been happy without god? He was. Weren’t you?

Freddie’s parents next move was to infect Freddie with addictive drugs. What drugs would well-meaning loving parents introduce to their own children?
They were the drug called approval, applause, acceptance, ambition and a few others. They programmed Freddie to believe that it was very important to be popular, that he needed to have friends, he needed to be applauded - he best not fail at something or he would be rejected by his friends, his parents - even the good ol’ Priest at the church would be disappointed if Freddie didn’t swallow every bit of teaching and programming that was fed to the little Fuckleroy.
Freddie began to strive and struggle to do his part. He began to get the best grades and he began to assert and proclaim that he was going to study and go to a great university one day - he proclaimed that he would one day become a doctor!
How does someone place a label or a title on himself and become something else? Freddie had learned very early that he could identify with a label so strongly that this label would replace whom he already was.
Freddie’s parents applauded his proclamations and egged him on. When Freddie failed to do something he had been programmed to do - Freddie’s parents ignored him and remained angry until Freddie fell back into his programming. Freddie’s parents and a lot of society labeled this act - Love. Very strange concept to Freddie. He realized then that if you gave a person love and affection when they did what you wanted - they would be devastated when you ignored them. If you used the word - love - with them they would obey almost all of your demands. A very helpful lesson learned early on.

Now, by definition, an addiction is to be unable to live without something - to be dependent on something so badly that if you are deprived of it - you suffer and sometimes lose the will to live. Some people would rather die than be without their drug. All of the things that Freddie had been programmed to need qualified as addictions - but Freddie had yet to suffer because of his addictions. What Freddie’s society called Love - which is finding someone that you cannot live without as illustrated on every love song on the radio - was actually an addiction to another person.

In his 19th year - Freddie fell madly in love. She was a southern girl named Virgina Cox-Ucker. Freddie was about to find out what happens when you become so addicted that you cannot possibly function happily unless you obtain this drug and fight might and main during all your waking hours to hang on to it lest someone take it away or it leaves you for someone else. Freddie became addicted to Virgina.

To be continued...

silverblk mystix
02-23-2013, 01:56 PM
yes to spreading the word, no to being crucified.

People don't want to hear truth...I am reminded of a guy named Jesus who was crucified for "spouting" truth. When people hear truth it affects them in a big way - some react violently...

Blake
02-23-2013, 02:01 PM
People don't want to hear truth...I am reminded of a guy named Jesus who was crucified for "spouting" truth. When people hear truth it affects them in a big way - some react violently...

He knew he would be crucified and did it any way.

Why are mystics so selfish?

And people are desperate for truth and know it when they see it.

What you are spouting here is bull shit. People see right thru you.

johnsmith
02-23-2013, 02:01 PM
I read the op and I have to say, I'm astonished that this thread has gone this far in this forum. How you guys have given any attention to this fucking idiot, this awful poster, is totally beyond me. His arguments are fucking retarded and he won't acknowledge any opinion other than his own, which is really fucking stupid.

He's essentially said that anyone who has been educated doesn't understand him....which is sort of true because no one around here seems to speak retarded quite the way this douche does.

I leave you with this, SBM, the label I'm giving you is dumb fuck....I hope your wife gets hit by a bus and you go into a grieving process and stop posting on this site you fucking idiot.

silverblk mystix
02-23-2013, 02:06 PM
I read the op and I have to say, I'm astonished that this thread has gone this far in this forum. How you guys have given any attention to this fucking idiot, this awful poster, is totally beyond me. His arguments are fucking retarded and he won't acknowledge any opinion other than his own, which is really fucking stupid.

He's essentially said that anyone who has been educated doesn't understand him....which is sort of true because no one around here seems to speak retarded quite the way this douche does.

I leave you with this, SBM, the label I'm giving you is dumb fuck....I hope your wife gets hit by a bus and you go into a grieving process and stop posting on this site you fucking idiot.

Right on cue....

Like I just said two minutes ago;

Clipper Nation
02-23-2013, 02:29 PM

:lol Comparing yourself to Jesus
:lol Comparing your butthurt rants to the Bible

Blake
02-23-2013, 02:36 PM
Right on cue....

Like I just said two minutes ago;

Part of the reason jesus got crucified was that he claimed to be the son of god.

obviously he was lying. So are you.

That's why you are getting crucified.

silverblk mystix
02-23-2013, 02:47 PM
Misinterpreting again...never compared myself to anyone...except to the brainwashed..yes I compare to all the brainwashed.

Never compared myself to Jesus but whateva......

silverblk mystix
02-23-2013, 02:49 PM
Part of the reason jesus got crucified was that he claimed to be the son of god.

obviously he was lying. So are you.

That's why you are getting crucified.

Just another observation;

Blake - you almost conversed normally...then a couple of ass-clowns run in here spouting non-sense and you revert right back to ignorance.

Interesting.

boutons_deux
02-23-2013, 03:15 PM
Freddie Fuckleroy's story is poorly told, dumbed down I suppose to be understandable to the stupid and ignorant, like ST right-wing forum readers.

Remove all the childish crap of the story and see the core concept:

The "reality" we inherit from is created by parents, friends, society is a fake reality, totally detached from Reality.

(brainwashing is too pejorative, inflammatory, superficial a term. Reality exists underneath, behind the superficial bullshit reality we live).

Jesus, a true mystic, was in on The Game.

He used his crucifixion, the ultimate, supreme lesson of his existence, as a parable to the show the little "you" must die, be released from little "reality" so the the big You can be Realized and enter into the Big Reality of heaven, nirvana, samadhi, etc, which is a common concept to the mystics of all great religions.

I've yet to meet a single Christian who could answer a simple question: Of all of Jesus lessons, teachings, miracles, parables, actions, what was His Most Important Lesson?

The love to babble the senseless, useless, WRONG "He Died For Our Sins", which just shows they have no fucking idea about Jesus.

This of course takes True Faith and Courage to let the little you die so the True You can be Realized (aka, Self-Realization), not the lip service, TV, feel-good, bullshit "faith" Christians congratulate themselves with. They really are sheeple being totally "brainwashed" by self-proclaimed, but false, sheep herders (who always need more money, tithing being of the biggest scams the (poor) Bible writers added).

Blake
02-23-2013, 03:33 PM
Just another observation;

Blake - you almost conversed normally...then a couple of ass-clowns run in here spouting non-sense and you revert right back to ignorance.

Interesting.

If we were the only two having this discussion, my posts would be exactly the same.

in fact, I would call bull shit to your face.

silverblk mystix
02-23-2013, 04:51 PM
Freddie Fuckleroy's story is poorly told, dumbed down I suppose to be understandable to the stupid and ignorant, like ST right-wing forum readers.

Can't really disagree here...I got my coffee and went off the top of my head and tried to include "practical" applications so the message might be understood -(or not).

Remove all the childish crap of the story and see the core concept:

The "reality" we inherit from is created by parents, friends, society is a fake reality, totally detached from Reality.

(brainwashing is too pejorative, inflammatory, superficial a term. Reality exists underneath, behind the superficial bullshit reality we live).

Maybe a little part of this is true - but I have to disagree wholeheartedly that Brainwashing is too strong a word. Brainwashing is a serious cancer that disables humans into sleepwalking through life and never really waking -then comes death. The tragedy is never someone dying - the tragedy (usually) is someone dying - who never really lived! (or never woke up).

Jesus, a true mystic, was in on The Game.

I wouldn't go that far - Jesus was probably a way to teach a lesson - and this lesson - became one of the most misunderstood lessons of all time and sadly, probably resulted in more death, misery, wars, blindness, evil - than all the good that came out of it. But who was teaching this lesson - and who was Jesus and who was/is god, etc...and was god/jesus the teacher or did humans invent god/jesus?

He used his crucifixion, the ultimate, supreme lesson of his existence, as a parable to the show the little "you" must die, be released from little "reality" so the the big You can be Realized and enter into the Big Reality of heaven, nirvana, samadhi, etc, which is a common concept to the mystics of all great religions.

Interesting. This might have been another severely misunderstood lesson. Most people concluded wrongly that to "die" to the self meant some kind of harm to yourself - when I think it meant something completely different.

I've yet to meet a single Christian who could answer a simple question: Of all of Jesus lessons, teachings, miracles, parables, actions, what was His Most Important Lesson?

Agreed.

The love to babble the senseless, useless, WRONG "He Died For Our Sins", which just shows they have no fucking idea about Jesus.

Don't know - can't speak for others.

This of course takes True Faith and Courage to let the little you die so the True You can be Realized (aka, Self-Realization), not the lip service, TV, feel-good, bullshit "faith" Christians congratulate themselves with. They really are sheeple being totally "brainwashed" by self-proclaimed, but false, sheep herders (who always need more money, tithing being of the biggest scams the (poor) Bible writers added).

Can't disagree here either - except that it is does not actually take courage and faith to die to the self as it does -"sight"
If you don't even know what it means to die to the self then it is not gonna happen. If you discover what it means - then use sight to understand what is preventing you from seeing - it will end up being the most wonderful experience of all.

Thanks for being the first person to even take a look at the message in the story of Freddie instead of the messenger and using ignorance to attack what you don't understand. If any of us are honest we might see a lot of Freddie's story relevant in some ways to our own upbringing. Except here on Spurstalk of course - no one here has ever been wrong, been less than perfect and of course no one here needs to ever, ever learn anything in the future because it is known by a few Spurstalk members only.

Oh, by the way - I sipped my coffee - wrote off the top of my head - didn't edit, didn't re-write - didn't re-write the re-writes -and posted it. I know it is more than rough. It never mattered - the story - the msg - does!

Thanks for the input.

silverblk mystix
02-23-2013, 04:56 PM
...oh yeah almost forgot....to BOUTONS;

Had I judged you by all the vitriol, hatred, attacks, insults and labels directed at you and attributed to you here on Spurstalk - I would have completely missed your very informed post....I would have been blind to anything you had to say - ever!

Gotta love this place!

LnGrrrR
02-25-2013, 07:34 AM
How am I convinced of my rightness Silverblk? I don't think I've made any declarative statements. I've merely been askin you questions, which is what you say a person should be doing. Should I hold all my questions until the story is done? That seems silly.

Speaking of interpretation, how do you know there arent others on this board that have experienced enlightenment? Is it possible that maybe others have learned to use labels and remain enlightened? Also, it would seem that not using labels would mean not engaging in meaningful conversation (or at the least doing so very slowly).

Blake
02-25-2013, 08:40 AM
Can't disagree here either - except that it is does not actually take courage and faith to die to the self as it does -"sight" If you don't even know what it means to die to the self then it is not gonna happen. If you discover what it means - then use sight to understand what is preventing you from seeing - it will end up being the most wonderful experience of all.

give your definition of dying to the self.

I'd like to see it fit both to Jesus and the ”Mystics”.

Blake
02-25-2013, 08:45 AM
...oh yeah almost forgot....to BOUTONS;

Had I judged you by all the vitriol, hatred, attacks, insults and labels directed at you and attributed to you here on Spurstalk - I would have completely missed your very informed post....I would have been blind to anything you had to say - ever!

Gotta love this place!

If you miss out because you're so thin skinned and insecure, that's on you, pussy.

Now what you will do here is ignore my questions and logic because I called you a pussy.

If you need help, I will lay it out for you how to die to self and not be an insecure pussy.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 08:52 AM
How am I convinced of my rightness Silverblk?
Maybe I mistook it for some of your earlier comments when you seemed to be in attack mode...or it could have been from the "christian" thread that morphed into this one. My bad - if you weren't.

I don't think I've made any declarative statements. I've merely been askin you questions, which is what you say a person should be doing. Should I hold all my questions until the story is done? That seems silly.

Well it would probably be more productive to the both of us if we discussed -Freddie's early story so far---I think it might mirror SOME people's upbringing or at least we might KNOW of some people that are similar to Freddie. I thnik there might be a lot of truth to what happened to him....which I believe happened to most of us.

Speaking of interpretation, how do you know there arent others on this board that have experienced enlightenment?
I am pretty sure most people have touched it, felt it or experienced it a few times in their lives. Some may be much, much further along than most of us...some a little behind...some called it a different thing...some called it god and became religious...I think most of us have had a thing that happened to us that was beautiful and weren't even aware it was a ...moment of...?

Is it possible that maybe others have learned to use labels and remain enlightened? Also, it would seem that not using labels would mean not engaging in meaningful conversation (or at the least doing so very slowly).

I think you may be 100% correct. It is very possible - I don't think I ever said that others were any less than you or I. I thought I was clear when I said this is my story, your story - everyone's story.
I also said that I might have seen some truths and for a moment felt free...but then I fell right back to my programming/brainwashing...

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 08:58 AM
If you miss out because you're so thin skinned and insecure, that's on you, pussy.

This is pretty ignorant. If you think that trying to remain respectful - until someone insults and attacks you - is thin-skinned or pussy-like I don't know what to tell you here on a msg board. If we were face-to-face I think you would be less apt to say the same things so it really is irrelevant. We aren't face-to-face and you can say anything you want. If it makes you feel manly to be tough here...suit yourself. It affects me the same way.
Now what you will do here is ignore my questions and logic because I called you a pussy.

If you need help, I will lay it out for you how to die to self and not be an insecure pussy.

Yes, please lay it out for me.

LnGrrrR
02-25-2013, 09:17 AM
Silverblk, I think the big problem you're having with others is that you're using the term "brainwashed", which usually implies someone trying to actively influence a person's thought processes for a specific end. We aren't told labels to influence a specific end, we are taught them (imho) in order to shortcut that process to learn higher levels. Once we know what a "squirrel" is, we don't necessarily have to discard it. We can still look at a squirrel, appeciate it, discuss it, etc etc.

How would one even discuss anything without labels? If you try to describe, you will eventually use labels, descriptors, etc etc in your description. This is why trying to equate "brainwashing" with "labels" is such a hard sell, because labels are not only essential, but aid us greatly in explaining higher levels of order.

Additionally, you claim that you are brainwashed like all of us, but you often in your posts make it sound as if you have experienced enlightenment far more than the majority of humans out there. (If you don't think you sound this way, perhaps try re-reading your posts with a more open frame of mind.) Saying things like "People don't want to hear the truth" implies that YOU know "the truth", and that we do not. Obviously, that will lead to defensiveness.

There's a fine line between acknowledging the unknowability (I think I made that word up) of things, and acknowledging that everything is inherently unknowable. The two are not the same.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 09:25 AM
give your definition of dying to the self.

I'd like to see it fit both to Jesus and the ”Mystics”.

I guess I can give you my "interpretation" or my "knowledge -"so far" of this topic;

Dying to the self is simply dying to the "need" for everything...

Example -remember that line in the bible about "you must hate father, mother, brothers,sisters....blah-blah?

(don't think it said blah-blah- but....)

Well...dying to the self means that you died to needing anything or anyone to be happy. You emptied yourself of needing anything or anyone and you loved all things equally. By seeing them for what they were and for what they prevented you from -which was from seeing clearly and accurately. They were a nightmare...all of them because they prevented you from seeing and you remained an addict.
This is why you are instructed to hate mother, hate father, etc...because if you see how "needing" them blinds you---you will grow to hate them----but not actually hate your family---what you really hate is the "NEEDING"

Once you die to this need or "die to the self" ...

Then you can accurately "see" your family and that is the only way you can "love" someone---by seeing them accurately as they are in that particular moment - not as they are in your memory, in your labels, in your stereotypes....only as they are right now---and then since you don't "NEED" them....you can love them. (When you "need" something or someone---your only interest in them is what you can get from them or how they can be of help in getting your drug---hence the "need" part)

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 10:23 AM
Silverblk, I think the big problem you're having with others is that you're using the term "brainwashed", which usually implies someone trying to actively influence a person's thought processes for a specific end.

I understand how you would consider it a problem "with others" but this is just part of the territory - if we are all crazy and living in a lunatic asylum (which I agree with 100% by the way - but that is another thread - or not) then everyone SHOULD be upset when I point it out. When I agree with a putdown ---of course I am going to agree--because I understand completely - that I am a crazy lunatic--what else would you expect from a crazy lunatic? This is another world I am talking about -of course - lunatics are going to be offended and hate me when I point out how we are all brainwashed and crazy. I really don't expect people to really understand this part so I will just roll with the hate. It is irrelevant in the end.

We aren't told labels to influence a specific end, we are taught them (imho) in order to shortcut that process to learn higher levels. Once we know what a "squirrel" is, we don't necessarily have to discard it. We can still look at a squirrel, appeciate it, discuss it, etc etc.

Agreed 100% --this is why I keep pointing out ---that I am not referring to mechanical/robotic/mundane tasks....the problem is when we use that system of labeling to apply it to humans, to god, to love, to everything!

How would one even discuss anything without labels? If you try to describe, you will eventually use labels, descriptors, etc etc in your description. This is why trying to equate "brainwashing" with "labels" is such a hard sell, because labels are not only essential, but aid us greatly in explaining higher levels of order.

Additionally, you claim that you are brainwashed like all of us, but you often in your posts make it sound as if you have experienced enlightenment far more than the majority of humans out there. (If you don't think you sound this way, perhaps try re-reading your posts with a more open frame of mind.) Saying things like "People don't want to hear the truth" implies that YOU know "the truth", and that we do not. Obviously, that will lead to defensiveness.

Agreed again. See above statement. I think I would hate SBM too if I had not ever been aware of things....I am still woefully blind.
...but if and when you discover that what we were taught to be true was a lie and you discovered that it was a lie- you would be upset to and want to break out of that prison and warn otherS of this lie...if that makes sense.
I fully expect more hate after saying that.

There's a fine line between acknowledging the unknowability (I think I made that word up) of things, and acknowledging that everything is inherently unknowable. The two are not the same.

I am admittedly pretty ignorant of a lot of things...however...just look at how fast the universe is expanding every minute...we are ignorant of most of it...yet...somehow a mystery such as the word - god- is someday going to be solved?
I can't even begin to imagine what mysteries are out in the universe and however much knowledge any human can ever possess would still never even begin to get near to solve the mysteries of the universe...

If you look at "god/love" similarly - I think it is safe to say that -that -mystery goes even deeper...IMO.

Blake
02-25-2013, 10:27 AM
I guess I can give you my "interpretation" or my "knowledge -"so far" of this topic;

Dying to the self is simply dying to the "need" for everything...

Example -remember that line in the bible about "you must hate father, mother, brothers,sisters....blah-blah?

(don't think it said blah-blah- but....)

Well...dying to the self means that you died to needing anything or anyone to be happy. You emptied yourself of needing anything or anyone and you loved all things equally. By seeing them for what they were and for what they prevented you from -which was from seeing clearly and accurately. They were a nightmare...all of them because they prevented you from seeing and you remained an addict.
This is why you are instructed to hate mother, hate father, etc...because if you see how "needing" them blinds you---you will grow to hate them----but not actually hate your family---what you really hate is the "NEEDING"

Once you die to this need or "die to the self" ...

Then you can accurately "see" your family and that is the only way you can "love" someone---by seeing them accurately as they are in that particular moment - not as they are in your memory, in your labels, in your stereotypes....only as they are right now---and then since you don't "NEED" them....you can love them. (When you "need" something or someone---your only interest in them is what you can get from them or how they can be of help in getting your drug---hence the "need" part)

That's not quite what that Bible scripture from Luke 14 meant.

It meant that Jesus wanted disciples to have nothing holding them back from giving 100% to the cause. Property, money, wives, parents, etc should take a back seat to God.

Not many people need everything. Everybody needs something. Everybody.

Blake
02-25-2013, 10:31 AM
Yes, please lay it out for me.

Stop being an insecure pussy that gets so fucking butthurt when someone says something ” mean” to you.

Lesson 1: It's only mean if you let it be mean. Stick and stones and all that.

LnGrrrR
02-25-2013, 10:32 AM
I am admittedly pretty ignorant of a lot of things...however...just look at how fast the universe is expanding every minute...we are ignorant of most of it...yet...somehow a mystery such as the word - god- is someday going to be solved?
I can't even begin to imagine what mysteries are out in the universe and however much knowledge any human can ever possess would still never even begin to get near to solve the mysteries of the universe...

If you look at "god/love" similarly - I think it is safe to say that -that -mystery goes even deeper...IMO.

There are some athiests (like myself) who are agnostic about the ultimate existence of a god. There might be one out there, there might not be, but I don't believe in any god(s). For instance, my earlier question to you regarding the Flying Spaghetti Monster... I'm guessing you don't believe he exists. He MIGHT exist, but that doesn't mean you actively believe in him.

Regarding listing yourself as a lunatic, it greatly discredits your ability to share relevant info if you don't have any specific insight. I might as well listen to a homeless person on the street, or a rich priest, or any other number of people if all our beliefs are on the "same" level. (Especially since the mystics who DO know aren't talking/sharing.)

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 10:48 AM
That's not quite what that Bible scripture from Luke 14 meant.

It meant that Jesus wanted disciples to have nothing holding them back from giving 100% to the cause. Property, money, wives, parents, etc should take a back seat to God.

Not many people need everything. Everybody needs something. Everybody.

One of the reasons for wars, killings, religious zealotry,etc... this is only two people and we had two different interpretations...

We could both be wrong.

Good example of why the bible and its teachings have hurt as much as helped the planet IMO.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 10:50 AM
Stop being an insecure pussy that gets so fucking butthurt when someone says something ” mean” to you.

Lesson 1: It's only mean if you let it be mean. Stick and stones and all that.

Can't really connect how my simple statement and your interpretation of it makes any sense...

smh

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 11:21 AM
There are some athiests (like myself) who are agnostic about the ultimate existence of a god. There might be one out there, there might not be, but I don't believe in any god(s). For instance, my earlier question to you regarding the Flying Spaghetti Monster... I'm guessing you don't believe he exists. He MIGHT exist, but that doesn't mean you actively believe in him.

He might exist...the spaghetti monster...might not...same with god...

Regarding listing yourself as a lunatic, it greatly discredits your ability to share relevant info if you don't have any specific insight. I might as well listen to a homeless person on the street, or a rich priest, or any other number of people if all our beliefs are on the "same" level. (Especially since the mystics who DO know aren't talking/sharing.)

If I ever completed all of Freddie's story - you might begin to get a glimpse as to why I believe 100% that we live in an insane asylum and that we are all lunatics who are running the place.
Since I do believe it--it only makes sense to "label" myself no better than any other lunatic.
A label can be used both ways by lunatics ...I could say, "he is an idiot"...or I could proclaim-"I am a doctor/lawyer/a success/ an astronaut....both are pretty worthless in this sick society.
I believe the insights and/or truth I might have hopefully pointed someone to- would be enough to be worth the time invested.

Blake
02-25-2013, 11:26 AM
Can't really connect how my simple statement and your interpretation of it makes any sense...

smh

I'm not talking about your failed interpretation of scripture.

I'm giving you my personal guide towards happiness.

again, stop being a thin skinned pussy begging for respect. Getting respect from others is irrelevant when searching for truth.

Jesus disrespected a shit load of people. To their faces.

Blake
02-25-2013, 11:28 AM
If I ever completed all of Freddie's story - you might begin to get a glimpse as to why I believe 100% that we live in an insane asylum and that we are all lunatics who are running the place.
Since I do believe it--it only makes sense to "label" myself no better than any other lunatic.
A label can be used both ways by lunatics ...I could say, "he is an idiot"...or I could proclaim-"I am a doctor/lawyer/a success/ an astronaut....both are pretty worthless in this sick society.
I believe the insights and/or truth I might have hopefully pointed someone to- would be enough to be worth the time invested.

Calling everyone lunatics is labeling them. Either labeling is ok or it's not. If you think it's not ok, don't do it.

Lesson 2: stop being a fucking hypocrite.

Blake
02-25-2013, 11:31 AM
One of the reasons for wars, killings, religious zealotry,etc... this is only two people and we had two different interpretations...

We could both be wrong.

Good example of why the bible and its teachings have hurt as much as helped the planet IMO.

I couldn't agree more.

That's why Christians have no business pushing scripture into the political arena.

LnGrrrR
02-25-2013, 11:37 AM

What if you could get your insights across much more effectively if you used labels? Wouldn't it be worth it?

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 11:54 AM
I'm not talking about your failed interpretation of scripture.

It was as wrong or as right as your interpretation.

I'm giving you my personal guide towards happiness.

Good to see you are happy. I would have never detected any happiness coming from your end...but I detected a lot of other things - none connected to happiness.

again, stop being a thin skinned pussy begging for respect. Getting respect from others is irrelevant when searching for truth.

Respect is like honor, success, achievement, accolades, awards, etc....it means absolutely nothing at all. Unless you are asleep.

Jesus disrespected a shit load of people. To their faces.

Explain how.

Sounds like you are comparing yourself to Jesus here. Interesting.

clambake
02-25-2013, 11:55 AM
Explain how.

how do you know he's not jesus?

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 12:07 PM
Calling everyone lunatics is labeling them. Either labeling is ok or it's not. If you think it's not ok, don't do it.

Actually - it is called truth. The fact that we are all lunatics is just pointing out a fact. Labeling in itself is not really a problem--it is IDENTIFYING with these labels that is the problem. It could be ok to label a tree a tree - it would not be ok to ASSUME that any tree you see is the same thing -therefore - you will never again see a tree in its present reality - you will be stuck seeing all trees as identical to the very first tree you labeled.

If you label a person a Christian and for years every time you see him you refer to him in your mind as the idiot christian because he believes in the bible - and you do this every time you meet him for the next twenty years -then you would have missed that he converted to judaism 19 years ago when he happened to "identify himself" with a different label.

Lesson 2: stop being a fucking hypocrite.

I will take that to heart and observe your example if I get lost.

LnGrrrR
02-25-2013, 12:10 PM
Actually - it is called truth. The fact that we are all lunatics is just pointing out a fact. Labeling in itself is not really a problem--it is IDENTIFYING with these labels that is the problem. It could be ok to label a tree a tree - it would not be ok to ASSUME that any tree you see is the same thing -therefore - you will never again see a tree in its present reality - you will be stuck seeing all trees as identical to the very first tree you labeled.

If you label a person a Christian and for years every time you see him you refer to him in your mind as the idiot christian because he believes in the bible - and you do this every time you meet him for the next twenty years -then you would have missed that he converted to judaism 19 years ago when he happened to "identify himself" with a different label.

Except it's not a fact. You perceive it to be a fact, but if you are a lunatic as well, then perhaps you are incorrect. By labeling everyone a lunatic (assuming/concluding that everyone is blind due to labels), you are guilty of seeing others by labels.

Blake
02-25-2013, 12:12 PM

My dad thought I was Jesus when I was a teenager.

”Jesus Christ, you still haven't mowed the yard?”

Blake
02-25-2013, 12:15 PM
I will take that to heart and observe your example if I get lost.

Nope. You can't use labels yourself but make rules for others when it's ok or not.

It's either always ok or it never is. Anything else is hypocrisy.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 12:16 PM
What if you could get your insights across much more effectively if you used labels? Wouldn't it be worth it?

Labels in themselves aren't the problem - so I agree with you.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 12:17 PM

I don't even think anyone really knows what Jesus is...let alone saying that Blake is him.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 12:18 PM
Except it's not a fact. You perceive it to be a fact, but if you are a lunatic as well, then perhaps you are incorrect. By labeling everyone a lunatic (assuming/concluding that everyone is blind due to labels), you are guilty of seeing others by labels.

You could be correct on all of this. We could investigate all of this...

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 12:21 PM
My dad thought I was Jesus when I was a teenager.

”Jesus Christ, you still haven't mowed the yard?”

So on top of being an asshole - you were lazy too?

Maybe labels can be of some use...:lol

LnGrrrR
02-25-2013, 12:22 PM
You could be correct on all of this. We could investigate all of this...

How would we investigate it if we are brainwashed? How could one even know what it's like to be not brainwashed? One might THINK they know, but maybe it's a different or deeper brainwashing. I'm guessing you've seen the Matrix, right? The same argument applies to the "real world" of the Matrix... how do they know it's the real world? How do they know it's not just a second level, one designed to keep the ones who question in place by providing a more "real" reality to them?

The answer is there's no way for them to truly know. That's the problem with solipsism.

LnGrrrR
02-25-2013, 12:23 PM
He might exist...the spaghetti monster...might not...same with god...

Whether he might exist or not has nothing to do with your BELIEF that he exists or not. Do you believe he exists?

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 12:40 PM
How would we investigate it if we are brainwashed? How could one even know what it's like to be not brainwashed? One might THINK they know, but maybe it's a different or deeper brainwashing. I'm guessing you've seen the Matrix, right? The same argument applies to the "real world" of the Matrix... how do they know it's the real world? How do they know it's not just a second level, one designed to keep the ones who question in place by providing a more "real" reality to them?

The answer is there's no way for them to truly know. That's the problem with solipsism.

It's interesting - more than a few friends told me that I would probably enjoy that movie - yet I never really paid attention to it. A couple of times I caught a minute or two of it on one of the re-run stations....and I quickly changed the channel...I must dedicate some time to watching it.

How would we know....good question. By questioning everything - going back and looking at how you were put together and seeing where every belief came from. Where did we get the belief that we couldn't be happy w/out certain things?

Society,parents,culture,etc...

Why did we swallow this belief?

They told me I could never be happy til I had ____ ____... but I worked hard and acquired _____ ____ ...yet I wasn't happy. But I was also programmed to ---blame myself....so I tried harder and acquired more ____ & _____. Still not happy. Why?

Was it a lie?

Obviously, yes.

So - meaning - that this belief - was just a belief- a FALSE belief- yet the whole world lives by and for this belief...so what happened? Why is the world believing this false belief?

Back to blaming myself again - instead of the false belief...because the whole world must be right ==or I am just fuckin' crazy....so I either accept that I am crazy or...
Go back and investigate ANOTHER belief that I was programmed to believe I had to accept...same result....over and over...

Etc....

By working on the programming and then doing the work of re-programming yourself....

DisAsTerBot
02-25-2013, 12:52 PM
:rollin

Blake
02-25-2013, 12:53 PM
It was as wrong or as right as your interpretation.

It's obvious you didn't study/read the entire passage because you barely knew of the verse at all.

If you want to make up your own interpretation based on a snippet, then that's a poor way of digging for truth.

The right way is to study the full passage to see if Jesus really is telling everyone to literally hate their parents or not by using logic, context, cross referencing other verses, and then comparing your notes with scholars to see if they agree.

If you look, I think you'll find many agree with me, none with you.

You claimed he was/is enlightened. I'm telling you he disrespected people.

There to with, why are you crying when you feel someone disrespects you by calling you a fucking idiot?

Blake
02-25-2013, 12:59 PM
So on top of being an asshole - you were lazy too?

Maybe labels can be of some use...:lol

Are you implying you were never lazy as a teenager?

If so, I'd label you a liar.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 01:43 PM
It's obvious you didn't study/read the entire passage because you barely knew of the verse at all.

[COLOR=#FF0000]You are misinformed here. It is no use in telling you because these interpretations are always -only interpretations- not real facts. So we would be like the two blind men who are arguing over what the color green is like. Neither one has ever seen it so neither could possibly know.

If you want to make up your own interpretation based on a snippet, then that's a poor way of digging for truth.

I didn't use that way to interpret it - but it doesn't really matter - because again - we are both coming from blindness here so we can't possibly really know.

The right way is to study the full passage to see if Jesus really is telling everyone to literally hate their parents or not by using logic, context, cross referencing other verses, and then comparing your notes with scholars to see if they agree.

The "right" way according to who? To scholars who have an agenda? To someone with a title or a label in front of their name? Someone said I was mocking knowledge - when I say these things - so I have to tread lightly -but why would these people/scholars who have completely swallowed this society's poisoning and identified themselves with a label - be the ones who should decide this? Why do you need experts when truth is a mystery.
Of course - this won't fit your conventional - wisdom - your conventional logic- but it is as valid as anything else - in these matters.
I could humor you and say this, "what if these scholars gave their interpretation and agreed with you?" You would still have someone's "opinion" of what Jesus "might" have meant. It would come from credentialed people - I agree and understand - but it would still be no more than an "opinion" ---it still would not be truth and it would (judging by the state of the planet we live in) probably be just as inaccurate as what a homeless person could give you.

If you look, I think you'll find many agree with me, none with you.

Many also agree that money makes you happy too - what is the point? Many believed MLK was an ignorant n-word when he was telling them truths. Some, like johnsmith reacted violently. This means absolutely nothing.

You claimed he was/is enlightened. I'm telling you he disrespected people.

I asked you how? Got no answer - or I didn't see your response.

There to with, why are you crying when you feel someone disrespects you by calling you a fucking idiot?

Here is a truth for you. You have your logic - different than others..different than one I might use...

here is a simple way that I feel is fair;

If I engage in a conversation with someone - I am respectful and forget about any past dealings we have had in the past and just converse - respectfully.

If this respect is returned with stupidity and this person can only relate in a stupid way - then I am happy to oblige him and treat him like a stupid idiot.

I see it as a simple and fair courtesy...some posters labeled me in their minds years ago and I could post in a thread about love - and all they could do was post in THAT thread about something I said in a hate thread....just business as usual here...

I am not butthurt about it - merely explaining what you see as some kind of pussy behavior...I see it as what I described...

Same thing I noticed with Avante...when you speak to him respectfully - he is a cool guy to converse with...when idiots and stupid morons post stupid and idiotic shit- he returns it and plays the "stupid" game.

Maybe it is an age thing...we didn't grow up on the internet where we could say stupid shit without consequence - we grew up with mutual respect towards others--unless they disrespect you.

Don't even expect you to understand - but you seem to be stuck on this "pussy" rant...lol

ChumpDumper
02-25-2013, 01:55 PM
Here is a truth for you. You have your logic - different than others..different than one I might use...

here is a simple way that I feel is fair;

If I engage in a conversation with someone - I am respectful and forget about any past dealings we have had in the past and just converse - respectfully.

If this respect is returned with stupidity and this person can only relate in a stupid way - then I am happy to oblige him and treat him like a stupid idiot.
That's simply untrue. You have jumped into many threads in what you characterize as a stupid way from the start. You have launched attacks at posters months and years after the perceived slight you suffered at their hands.

It's difficult to take anything you try to post seriously as such when you are simply dishonest about your own obvious and provable posting history.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 02:25 PM
That's simply untrue. You have jumped into many threads in what you characterize as a stupid way from the start. You have launched attacks at posters months and years after the perceived slight you suffered at their hands.

It's difficult to take anything you try to post seriously as such when you are simply dishonest about your own obvious and provable posting history.

You missed the part about when I first respond to a poster -

I start with respect - if I am disrespected - I then oblige him.

Pretty simple.

Now you are whining ..."he said-she said"

I never fire the first shot - that is provable too but wgaf?

ChumpDumper
02-25-2013, 02:36 PM
You missed the part about when I first respond to a poster -

I start with respect - if I am disrespected - I then oblige him.

Pretty simple. Forever?

Yes, that is very simple.

But also untrue.

Now you are whining ..."he said-she said"

I never fire the first shot - that is provable too but wgaf?If you need to feel morally superior so badly that you'll lie to everyone including yourself about it, it is you who GAF.

LnGrrrR
02-25-2013, 02:37 PM
Silverblk, what if your parents told you that if you did X and you would be happy, and you did X and you were happy. Would that still be brainwashing?

Blake
02-25-2013, 02:39 PM
[

that's a bold face lie.

Disrespect to you intended.

Blake
02-25-2013, 02:44 PM
I asked you how? Got no answer - or I didn't see your response.

If you've barely cracked open the bible, you really have no business calling me out for calling Christians out.

Even then, it's not a hard google search to find where Jesus disrespected his own mother in the New Blake translation: ”why the hell are you bothering me about there being no more wine? Wtf do you want me to do about it, Woman?”

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Forever?

Yes, that is very simple.

But also untrue.

If you need to feel morally superior so badly that you'll lie to everyone including yourself about it, it is you who GAF.

Chumpie, get with the thread- you could learn a lot...

Blake is teaching me about Happiness...and Blake is explaining how he is Jesus...

Blake is also teaching me about how NOT to be a hypocrite.

You should share and learn instead of whining about butthurt feelings IMO.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 02:46 PM
Silverblk, what if your parents told you that if you did X and you would be happy, and you did X and you were happy. Would that still be brainwashing?

Then I would be happy - not brainwashed.

Some things we were taught led to happiness....unfortunately ...most of what we were taught was how to be unhappy.

DisAsTerBot
02-25-2013, 02:47 PM

Blake is teaching me about Happiness...and Blake is explaining how he is Jesus...

You should share and learn instead of whining about butthurt feelings IMO.

lol all the while you are teaching the forum that you are Neo

Blake
02-25-2013, 02:49 PM
lol all the while you are teaching the forum that you are Neo

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 02:49 PM
that's a bold face lie.

Disrespect to you intended.

Is it really?

Think about it...you and the usual suspects have thrown a lot of garbage my way - deserved or undeserved- and yet usually - in the next thread I begin by conversing with you pretty normally. Look at the christian thread - all you did was name-call for a few pages...

then I started this thread and responded and conversed with you respectfully...

just sayin'

LnGrrrR
02-25-2013, 02:50 PM

Some things we were taught led to happiness....unfortunately ...most of what we were taught was how to be unhappy.

Technically, you would still be brainwashed in that case, though. You still were told what to think, except in this case, you were happy with the end result.

Blake
02-25-2013, 02:50 PM

Why does happiness and brain washing have to be mutually exclusive?

One dude saw reality and wanted to go back to being his old self in the Matrix.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2013, 02:52 PM

You should share and learn instead of whining about butthurt feelings IMO.If you could actually stop trying to shoot the messenger, you would see that all I was doing was pointing out rather gross inconsistencies that also point towards hypocrisy

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 02:52 PM
Technically, you would still be brainwashed in that case, though. You still were told what to think, except in this case, you were happy with the end result.

If we got really technical - we would break down what the definition of happiness was...if we broke it down - we would discover that if one was truly happy --he would most certainly NOT be brainwashed....

ChumpDumper
02-25-2013, 02:55 PM
Technically, you would still be brainwashed in that case, though. You still were told what to think, except in this case, you were happy with the end result.Right, the brainwashing coincidentally or not led to happiness.

This whole business seems to be trying to build up a false causation, as if any unhappiness could be traced back to so-called brainwashing.

Blake
02-25-2013, 02:55 PM
Is it really?

Think about it...you and the usual suspects have thrown a lot of garbage my way - deserved or undeserved- and yet usually - in the next thread I begin by conversing with you pretty normally. Look at the christian thread - all you did was name-call for a few pages...

then I started this thread and responded and conversed with you respectfully...

just sayin'

Yes, it is true.

Even if it wasn't, the only one that cares about G Rated discussions is you.

It's pathetic that all I have to do to make you meltdown and cry is call you a ”fucking idiot”.

Stop being a thin skinned pussy, you fucking idiot.

Blake
02-25-2013, 03:05 PM
If we got really technical - we would break down what the definition of happiness was...if we broke it down - we would discover that if one was truly happy --he would most certainly NOT be brainwashed....

Lesson 3: True happiness for you =/= true happiness for others.

Stop passing off your theories of enlightenment as if they were truth for everyone.

LnGrrrR
02-25-2013, 03:10 PM

Feel free to try and break it down. Does happiness imply some sort of fundamental "truth" to it? I would argue that those who know "truth" the most are in fact usually the unhappiest sorts.

101A
02-25-2013, 03:52 PM

I tell you, I was TRULY happy last Saturday night for a couple hours....

Since then, not so much.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 04:33 PM
If you could actually stop trying to shoot the messenger, you would see that all I was doing was pointing out rather gross inconsistencies that also point towards hypocrisy

Would you expect anything better from a brainwashed person who is just like you?

There is your answer.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 04:38 PM
Right, the brainwashing coincidentally or not led to happiness.

This whole business seems to be trying to build up a false causation, as if any unhappiness could be traced back to so-called brainwashing.

That is actually quite impressive - but backwards in a way...

You kinda hit it on the nose there - but you believe it is not true.

Unhappiness can be directly traced back to brainwashing - in fact this is probably the best definition of Spirituality right here. You hit it by accident. Or by being a supreme skeptic.

There it is - the brainwashing leads directly to unhappiness...remember Freddie's story (all of us represent Freddie -or Freddie represents all of us)how he was programmed to be unhappy - so deprogramming yourself is very much a way to get your happiness back.

So did you read Part 1 or Part 2 or both or none of it.

This should be what is being discussed...not our little war...IMO.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 04:41 PM
Lesson 3: True happiness for you =/= true happiness for others.

Stop passing off your theories of enlightenment as if they were truth for everyone.

If you are completely happy and free of brainwashing - it should not interest you. If someone has bumped into life again and again and is still finding happiness elusive - this could be quite helpful. The brainwashing has prevented you/me/they/anyone from getting back to our natural state - which is complete and utter bliss and peace and joy and contact with reality.

Blake
02-25-2013, 04:43 PM

you're letting a non existent war make you unhappy.

Blake
02-25-2013, 04:43 PM

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 04:45 PM
Feel free to try and break it down. Does happiness imply some sort of fundamental "truth" to it? I would argue that those who know "truth" the most are in fact usually the unhappiest sorts.

First of all...did you read Freddie's story?

What is your take on Freddie's story? Any parallels to anyone you know or to your life - if you'd rather reference someone else that is understandable.

Isn't Freddie like most people and Freddie's upbringing very similar to a lot of people (give or take a few details) ?

How are people who know "truth" the unhappiest? I would argue that if it was "truth" they found they are the happiest, the mystics, infants, dogs, creatures, etc....

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 04:47 PM
I tell you, I was TRULY happy last Saturday night for a couple hours....

Since then, not so much.

Wouldn't you agree that it wasn't lasting happiness? Maybe it was just a desire fulfilled? Or a thrill? Or a satisfying of an urge that you thought would make you happy - but it was fleeting?

Not true happiness.

Blake
02-25-2013, 04:47 PM
If you are completely happy and free of brainwashing - it should not interest you.

That makes no sense on any level.

If someone has bumped into life again and again and is still finding happiness elusive - this could be quite helpful. The brainwashing has prevented you/me/they/anyone from getting back to our natural state - which is complete and utter bliss and peace and joy and contact with reality.

natural state?

no disrespect: the truth in this post is that you're just throwing out a bunch of nonsense. Again.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 04:49 PM

lol

Doesn't make me anything - just pointing out that Freddie's story is the topic...our story...isn't it wonderful to be so similar?

Blake
02-25-2013, 04:49 PM
Wouldn't you agree that it wasn't lasting happiness? Maybe it was just a desire fulfilled? Or a thrill? Or a satisfying of an urge that you thought would make you happy - but it was fleeting?

Not true happiness.

Now this sounds like your typical Sunday preacher straight from the pulpit.

admiralsnackbar
02-25-2013, 04:50 PM
After reading this thread, all I really come away with is that the OP is a species of Daoist whose fervent desire to evangelize is crippled by starting principles which ascribe the same truth-value to all viewpoints.

Blake
02-25-2013, 04:51 PM
lol

Doesn't make me anything - just pointing out that Freddie's story is the topic...our story...isn't it wonderful to be so similar?

Your meltdowns from this perceived war prove that it makes you unhappy to the point of getting banned.

you've also admitted that people disrespecting you makes you unhappy.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 04:58 PM
That makes no sense on any level.

Why not? I am saying that if you are in a true state of happiness - you are a mystic - and of course you would find my threads boring and unnessary. It makes perfect sense. You and I are not mystics so we should learn something here.

natural state?

no disrespect: the truth in this post is that you're just throwing out a bunch of nonsense. Again.

What nonsense - it makes perfect sense. Look inside yourself and find your truth meter or whatever it can be called and seriously tell me it doesn't ring true.

You came into the world - you were perfect. You were in touch with reality. You were contaminated by the stupidity of human beings. Which part is not 100% absolutely self-evident. You are smart. You can sense truth. It is right there.

Again - just to be clear - before someone runs with it--the stupidity of human beings was the harmful programming away from reality - not the useful and loving actions to help you survive in the world and the teaching of mechanical things.

And...no one programmed you MALICIOUSLY --it was all the information they had from their programming--they did the best they knew how- but they still programmed you away from reality.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 04:59 PM
After reading this thread, all I really come away with is that the OP is a species of Daoist whose fervent desire to evangelize is crippled by starting principles which ascribe the same truth-value to all viewpoints.

What about Freddie? Any thoughts?

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 05:00 PM
Your meltdowns from this perceived war prove that it makes you unhappy to the point of getting banned.

you've also admitted that people disrespecting you makes you unhappy.

That is made up shit - right there.

You are better than that.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2013, 05:01 PM
Would you expect anything better from a brainwashed person who is just like you?

There is your answer.That look much more like a cop out non-answer. But if you say you are brainwashed, that's cool.

That is actually quite impressive - but backwards in a way...

You kinda hit it on the nose there - but you believe it is not true.

Unhappiness can be directly traced back to brainwashing - in fact this is probably the best definition of Spirituality right here. You hit it by accident. Or by being a supreme skeptic.

There it is - the brainwashing leads directly to unhappiness...remember Freddie's story (all of us represent Freddie -or Freddie represents all of us)how he was programmed to be unhappy - so deprogramming yourself is very much a way to get your happiness back.

So did you read Part 1 or Part 2 or both or none of it.

This should be what is being discussed...not our little war...IMO.Your little story has no context whatsoever. If you think you've figured it out, tell your story. No need to hide it.

admiralsnackbar
02-25-2013, 05:06 PM
What about Freddie? Any thoughts?

Since Freddie is your Platonic likely-story, my comments about you apply to "him."

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 05:11 PM
That look much more like a cop out non-answer. But if you say you are brainwashed, that's cool.

Your little story has no context whatsoever. If you think you've figured it out, tell your story. No need to hide it.

Speaking of non-answers....

So do you know anyone whom might have had a similar upbringing - except for me - I already said your story, MY STORY, etc...

Do you disagree with the premise that Freddie was programmed (not maliciously) from birth?

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 05:12 PM
Since Freddie is your Platonic likely-story, my comments about you apply to "him."

So does Freddie's story seem familiar - do you know people or cases like this?

ChumpDumper
02-25-2013, 05:22 PM
Speaking of non-answers....

So do you know anyone whom might have had a similar upbringing - except for me - I already said your story, MY STORY, etc...

Do you disagree with the premise that Freddie was programmed (not maliciously) from birth?Freddie doesn't exist.

There is no reason to make up a story if you are talking about yourself, which is really the only thing you can do. Generalizing for everyone else in the world is grandiloquent and loses any impact you might be hoping to make.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 05:30 PM
Freddie doesn't exist.

There is no reason to make up a story if you are talking about yourself, which is really the only thing you can do. Generalizing for everyone else in the world is grandiloquent and loses any impact you might be hoping to make.

I'm proud of you man -grandiloquent - steppin' up your game!

The truth is that - unfortunately - it is pretty much everyone's story - so it is pretty proper to use someone to represent everyone - it gives it more power - if the reader is honest enough to see himself or parts of himself in it.

Not wishing any bad on anyone - but if you have ever suffered - or if you suffer in the future - and who hasn't? and who won't?

It might be more relatable to you at that time. Most people don't care too much about these things until they find themselves in a very bad place. Then you might not be such a skeptic because you may find yourself searching for another way to live - than the way that brought you to that state.

Suffering is a great way to learn - but it sucks to suffer.

Blake
02-25-2013, 05:33 PM
That is made up shit - right there.

You are better than that.

No, you got banned because you melted down. You melted down because you got angry. You got angry because somebody called you an idiot or something similar.

if that isn't true, explain why you got banned then.

.....because I didn't make up you getting banned. That really happened. You getting banned. Happened. Rather recently, tbh.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2013, 05:40 PM
I'm proud of you man -grandiloquent - steppin' up your game!

The truth is that - unfortunately - it is pretty much everyone's story - so it is pretty proper to use someone to represent everyone - it gives it more power - if the reader is honest enough to see himself or parts of himself in it.Quite the opposite, really.

Not wishing any bad on anyone - but if you have ever suffered - or if you suffer in the future - and who hasn't? and who won't?

It might be more relatable to you at that time. Most people don't care too much about these things until they find themselves in a very bad place. Then you might not be such a skeptic because you may find yourself searching for another way to live - than the way that brought you to that state.

Suffering is a great way to learn - but it sucks to suffer.Well, making pompous assumptions about your audience isn't helping you either. I will never relate to a character you made up on a message board because you were too afraid to tell your own story. It's no big deal -- judging from this thread it doesn't seem like you had much to share anyway.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 05:41 PM
No, you got banned because you melted down. You melted down because you got angry. You got angry because somebody called you an idiot or something similar.

if that isn't true, explain why you got banned then.

.....because I didn't make up you getting banned. That really happened. You getting banned. Happened. Rather recently, tbh.

Nice try.

Blake
02-25-2013, 05:45 PM
The truth is that - unfortunately - it is pretty much everyone's story - so it is pretty proper to use someone to represent everyone - it gives it more power - if the reader is honest enough to see himself or parts of himself in it.

k, I finally read your fucky fuck story. Though there are a ton of problems, I think there are two that should be obvious, even to you:

1. You're saying labels are worse than heroin. Actually made me really chuckle.

2. You're assuming it's adults that pass labels down to kids.

You put five kids of different gender, height, weight, skin color, etc in a vacuum where they have never known adults and I don't see how they don't recognize they are all different.

And even if they do, so what?

Blake
02-25-2013, 05:47 PM
Nice try.

I think I hit a home run.

If not, explain why it's not a homer.

FuzzyLumpkins
02-25-2013, 06:03 PM
He's been at this pushing a week and SM has managed to persuade how many? I count none.

And Blake these is a difference between recognizing difference and how you label, emphasize or otherwise differentiate said differences. Our labels are just particular groupings, in this country mostly based on skin color. You could just as easily group by nose tilt eye color or toes. The labels we have are very much so taught down to what ranges of the spectrum we call blue, red, indigo or so forth.

There is an argument to say that there are inherent categories or forms but I think that is horseshit. This is easy to tell when you look at isolated cultures.

To the contrary of this is prime numbers but I doubt people here want to talk about the fine structure constant or the abc conjecture.

Blake
02-25-2013, 06:43 PM
He's been at this pushing a week and SM has managed to persuade how many? I count none.

And Blake these is a difference between recognizing difference and how you label, emphasize or otherwise differentiate said differences. Our labels are just particular groupings, in this country mostly based on skin color. You could just as easily group by nose tilt eye color or toes. The labels we have are very much so taught down to what ranges of the spectrum we call blue, red, indigo or so forth.

There is an argument to say that there are inherent categories or forms but I think that is horseshit. This is easy to tell when you look at isolated cultures.

To the contrary of this is prime numbers but I doubt people here want to talk about the fine structure constant or the abc conjecture.

I think labeling is inherent myself, simply because at times, language demands it.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 06:59 PM
Quite the opposite, really.

Well, making pompous assumptions about your audience isn't helping you either. I will never relate to a character you made up on a message board because you were too afraid to tell your own story. It's no big deal -- judging from this thread it doesn't seem like you had much to share anyway.

But...you came here because?

because you were carrying a lot of butthurt from the past and you brought it here...ok. :lol

If it sucked so badly - why the need to come here and state it again?

oh yeah...the butthurt thing...GOT IT!!!! :lol

ChumpDumper
02-25-2013, 07:11 PM
But...you came here because?I was already here. You started a thread.

because you were carrying a lot of butthurt from the past and you brought it here...ok. :lolThis is where you begin to undermine yourself. Well, you actually did that with the OP. This is why no one buys what you are trying to sell. No one could possibly believe you have achieved any happiness when your first step is petty and insulting.

If it sucked so badly - why the need to come here and state it again?I told you what might make it more compelling.

oh yeah...the butthurt thing...GOT IT!!!! :lolIs that the enlightened, truly happy SBM posting that?

Of course not. No such thing. It's as made up as Freddie Fuckstix.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 07:18 PM
k, I finally read your fucky fuck story.

Wait, seriously? :lol You hadn't read it and you had all that anger and ammo before reading it? Wow! :lol
ok...I'll take it - and thanks for reading it, seriously. (extra points for fucky fuck -I like it!)

Though there are a ton of problems, I think there are two that should be obvious, even to you:

Agreed - with the ton of problems...not trying to pass a class here --just looking for a little discussion!

1. You're saying labels are worse than heroin. Actually made me really chuckle.

Wrong fucko! The PROGRAMMING is the drug and the problem - the labels are just a side effect - but I admit - since you aren't the first person to bring up the "labels" - I admit I must be a sucky writer if this is the impression readers get. The "list" of things we can't be happy without- there is the problem - there is the programming - there is the addiction -most of us were programmed with this list and most of us naturally swallowed it because we trust our parents (rightfully) and we wasted so much energy and effort and time chasing a false belief- that we NEEDED these things to be happy. We don't. No one does. It is ok to have some of these things - that isn't the problem - the problem lies when we believe we can't be happy without them -therefore the "addiction" part of the equation.

2. You're assuming it's adults that pass labels down to kids.

Not quite - I stated that parents, culture, society, educational institutions, religion, etc - all played a part.

You put five kids of different gender, height, weight, skin color, etc in a vacuum where they have never known adults and I don't see how they don't recognize they are all different.

Well it could be argued that IF ---big --- IF--- they did not have the programming/labeling - that they might find the differences to be pretty cool or pretty insignificant - whereas with the labeling/programming they would hate each other because of these differences. (I hate jews, I hate blacks, I hate black people, I hate mexicans,etc...) if they were ignorant of these labels they would just think it was pretty cool to have different colors, different hair, different skin, different sizes, etc)

And even if they do, so what?

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 07:23 PM
I was already here. You started a thread.

This is where you begin to undermine yourself. Well, you actually did that with the OP. This is why no one buys what you are trying to sell. No one could possibly believe you have achieved any happiness when your first step is petty and insulting.

Wrong as usual. My actual OP was somewhere in the Christian thread - where I just basically stated that the christians that were being bashed for believing were just programmed or brainwashed differently. Not better - not worse just differently.

So - you failed again because there was no butthurt or anger - just stating a fact and this thread was just started to demonstrate how someone could be brainwashed.

?FAIL!!!!
I told you what might make it more compelling.

Is that the enlightened, truly happy SBM posting that?

Of course not. No such thing. It's as made up as Freddie Fuckstix.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2013, 07:25 PM
Now you're trying to say your OP is not really an OP?

lol talk about denying reality.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 07:26 PM

??Sorry to disappoint you - but I am not trying to PERSUADE --just trying to have a simple discussion, a forum, a friendly debate,etc

??Read above comments - the labels aren't the problem - the programming/brainwashing is.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 07:28 PM
Now you're trying to say your OP is not really an OP?

lol talk about denying reality.

Either you don't know or you are playing games...I broke off from the christian thread to start this one - once Woo Bung Hole and I agreed on the premise/issue--

when he agreed that the premise was indeed brainwashing and that he didn't think anyone of us was ever brainwashed - I started this thread to demonstrate how it is very common for people to be brainwashed and in fact I think most of us were.

End of story.

Join the topic and let your butthurt go.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2013, 07:36 PM
Either you don't know or you are playing games...I broke off from the christian thread to start this one - once Woo Bung Hole and I agreed on the premise/issue--
when he agreed that the premise was indeed brainwashing and that he didn't think anyone of us was ever brainwashed - I started this thread to demonstrate how it is very common for people to be brainwashed and in fact I think most of us were.

End of story.An OP is an OP, and you just repeated the error you made there.

End of story.

Join the topic and let your butthurt go.I did join the topic. All I got was defensiveness, excuse making and OP denial. Butthurt is a bigger problem for you than brainwashing. No one could possibly take your talk of happiness and enlightenment seriously if you can't let it go.

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 08:37 PM
An OP is an OP, and you just repeated the error you made there.

End of story.

I did join the topic. All I got was defensiveness, excuse making and OP denial. Butthurt is a bigger problem for you than brainwashing. No one could possibly take your talk of happiness and enlightenment seriously if you can't let it go.

Well I am well on the way to doing just that - with Blake teaching me all about true happiness - how can I lose? :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
02-25-2013, 08:40 PM
??Read above comments - the labels aren't the problem - the programming/brainwashing is.

So this is us just getting to watch you masturbate. Lovely.

Blake
02-25-2013, 08:40 PM
Well I am well on the way to doing just that - with Blake teaching me all about true happiness - how can I lose? :lol

you certainly can't win

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 08:47 PM
So this is us just getting to watch you masturbate. Lovely.

Did you read Freddie's story?

It is more than witnessing a masturbation - but hey if that is your thing...

silverblk mystix
02-25-2013, 08:51 PM
you certainly can't win

I was programmed to lose...

Blake
02-25-2013, 09:20 PM
I was programmed to lose...

I think you were born with it

LnGrrrR
02-26-2013, 01:13 AM
First of all...did you read Freddie's story?

What is your take on Freddie's story? Any parallels to anyone you know or to your life - if you'd rather reference someone else that is understandable.

Isn't Freddie like most people and Freddie's upbringing very similar to a lot of people (give or take a few details) ?

How are people who know "truth" the unhappiest? I would argue that if it was "truth" they found they are the happiest, the mystics, infants, dogs, creatures, etc....

Actually, I don't think Freddie is like most people at all... Or at least, not like people I have met since high school. Most children who reach puberty tend to ask these sorts of questions and have figured out for themselves what they think is true or not. At least, in the company I keep. Sure, they haven't questioned everything, but they have usually questioned the important things.

And knowing the truth of the world can be pretty shitty to be honest. Millions are starving. Multiple people are being raped, murdered etc etc at this very second, and even if you had billions of dollars you still couldn't fix it. There are far more unpleasant truths than pleasant ones. It's one of the few things I think Kierkegaard got right.

LnGrrrR
02-26-2013, 01:19 AM
Silverblk, if you really want enlightenment, I might suggest reading up on the topic of projection. You are taking this story and assuming everyone else grows up the same way, and yet everyone in this thread has disagreed with you. You could a) assume we are all colluding to challenge you, which makes no sense, b) in complete denial, which doesn't make much sense either or c) you could be wrong about your brainwashing hypothesis.

If I wrote a story saying how every son grows up to marry a woman like their mother, and multiple people posted that their wives were completely different from their mothers, wouldn't you think it a bit silly if I insisted that, deep down somewhere, their wife DID act like their mother on some subconscious level?

Woo Bum-kon
02-26-2013, 01:24 AM
He's arguing like a conspiracy theorist now. The fact that we disagree with him only proves his point further, in his mind. If he is wrong about something, it's because he is brainwashed, too. He also doesn't need to actually read up on any of this, because everybody is brainwashed and can't be right.

silverblk mystix
02-26-2013, 05:40 AM
Actually, I don't think Freddie is like most people at all... Or at least, not like people I have met since high school. Most children who reach puberty tend to ask these sorts of questions and have figured out for themselves what they think is true or not. At least, in the company I keep. Sure, they haven't questioned everything, but they have usually questioned the important things.

??(typing on an iPad)... Fair enough...it appears that you have met people who are blissful and happy and are not working and striving because they falsely believe happiness lies somewhere in the future.Amazing. You are living a very charmed life if NONE of the people you know are unhappy. I envy you. You live in a very different world than mine.

And knowing the truth of the world can be pretty shitty to be honest. Millions are starving. Multiple people are being raped, murdered etc etc at this very second, and even if you had billions of dollars you still couldn't fix it. There are far more unpleasant truths than pleasant ones. It's one of the few things I think Kierkegaard got right.

??hmmm...well, seems contradictory....if the world you described above is real...where is this sudden unhappiness coming from?
This is not the case at all when true happiness is involved. True happiness is when you have died to everything and you can see yourself and the world clearly....the reality of the world is not going to make you unhappy to think about. This would make you a puppet who was tossed about by external events.

silverblk mystix
02-26-2013, 05:51 AM
??
Silverblk, if you really want enlightenment,
????who ever said I was looking for that? Not me. I only wanted to discuss this and before that I was only pointing out how hypocritical it was to bash Christians when no one else is any better.
I might suggest reading up on the topic of projection. You are taking this story and assuming everyone else grows up the same way, and yet everyone in this thread has disagreed with you. You could a) assume we are all colluding to challenge you, which makes no sense, b) in complete denial, which doesn't make much sense either or c) you could be wrong about your brainwashing hypothesis.

??fair enough....no one has to agree....just wanted to have a discussion...if no one knows anyone in their world that is unhappy, that has suffered, that ever had a bad divorce where they suffered- then good for all of you. I envy all of you that live in a world that is perfect with perfectly happy people. I must be the only one who knows people that mistakenly spend their lives chasing money,things,achievements, titles, success.
????I never knew I was among people who were completely and perfectly happy here. Amazing.

If I wrote a story saying how every son grows up to marry a woman like their mother, and multiple people posted that their wives were completely different from their mothers, wouldn't you think it a bit silly if I insisted that, deep down somewhere, their wife DID act like their mother on some subconscious level?

Yes, it would and no I am not trying to do that. If Freddie's story didn't resonate with you or with anyone....it is all good, I feel that I represented some common things in a lot of our childhoods.if I was wrong....no worries...thanks for reading. It was informative to me anyway.

silverblk mystix
02-26-2013, 06:02 AM
He's arguing like a conspiracy theorist now. The fact that we disagree with him only proves his point further, in his mind. If he is wrong about something, it's because he is brainwashed, too. He also doesn't need to actually read up on any of this, because everybody is brainwashed and can't be right.

Woo- it is all good - you don't have to agree - no one does.

Here is something for you to ponder;

Those Christians that you bash - do you think they were born "christian?" Where did their christian belief come from? They inherited from somewhere.

Yup, programming.

Why don't YOU have that "title?"

Different programming.

Which part of all this did I get wrong from the very beginning?

Woo Bum-kon
02-26-2013, 06:08 AM
Those Christians were raised Christian. I was raised Christian, too, and chose not to be Christian anymore. If you want to call it programming, fine. I am not brainwashed. I looked at the religion on my own and saw that it didn't make much sense and had as much evidence supporting it as every other religion.

silverblk mystix
02-26-2013, 07:20 AM
Those Christians were raised Christian. I was raised Christian, too, and chose not to be Christian anymore. If you want to call it programming, fine. I am not brainwashed. I looked at the religion on my own and saw that it didn't make much sense and had as much evidence supporting it as every other religion.

Right, so regarding RELIGION, you re-programmed yourself from your previous brainwashing. Outstanding. So this gives you the right to bash others just like you because you re-programmed yourself and can now see how you were blind before - but now you are not brainwashed regarding religion. So you bash them because they haven't yet arrived to where you are-able to see that their Christian BELIEFS are wrong. Fair enough.

So now you are bashing ME because I re-programmed myself in ways that you haven't arrived yet and are still brainwashed by. So now you are bashing someone who is ahead of you on the re-programming ladder.

And I am the hypocrite in this scenario.

Got it.

Thanks.

silverblk mystix
02-26-2013, 07:26 AM
Silverblk, if you really want enlightenment, I might suggest reading up on the topic of projection. You are taking this story and assuming everyone else grows up the same way, and yet everyone in this thread has disagreed with you. You could a) assume we are all colluding to challenge you, which makes no sense, b) in complete denial, which doesn't make much sense either or c) you could be wrong about your brainwashing hypothesis.

I forgot to add;

You must have missed those threads here at Spurstalk - the ones where someone asks , "what is your major?"

and it turns into a bashfest because some people are superior because their "label" or "title" will earn them more money than those they are bashing...

their "programming" didn't tell them that money would make them "superior" and "happier" than those they were bashing...they weren't brainwashed into thinking that their chosen field made them "superior" to other "less reputable" fields....

I guess I am misinformed here.

Woo Bum-kon
02-26-2013, 07:32 AM
I am bashing you because your beliefs are stupid and wrong, too, and don't hold up to the tiniest bit of scrutiny.

Your absolute refusal to explain how I am brainwashed or how it is wrong to not believe in something that has no evidence supporting it, only strengthens my belief that you are an idiot who has no idea what he was talking about.

"God exists."

That's a claim. The claim is either true or false, depending on how one defines "God." I am of the opinion that one should believe that that claim is true if, and only if, there is sufficient evidence for it. I have not seen any sufficient evidence for any supernatural definition of God, and I therefore do not believe God exists.

You claim that I am wrong and brainwashed (by?), yet you haven't and will never be able to make a logical argument explaining why.

LnGrrrR
02-26-2013, 07:57 AM
Silverblk, happiness is not usually in a permanent state. If one were happy all the time, it would certainly cheapen the experience, I feel. Only by knowing something's opposite can you appreciate it. Regarding title bashing, some careers are certainly considered more "superior" than others. That's why they get paid more by society. It says little about the actual person, but most people understand that the worth of a job is not the measure of the person holding it.

silverblk mystix
02-26-2013, 07:59 AM
I am bashing you because your beliefs are stupid and wrong, too, and don't hold up to the tiniest bit of scrutiny.

Did you read Freddie's story? Did it remind you of anyone you know? Were you ever given a list like Freddie's - ie are there things that you feel that you cannot be happy without? Anything you think you need to have in order to be happy?

Your absolute refusal to explain how I am brainwashed or how it is wrong to not believe in something that has no evidence supporting it, only strengthens my belief that you are an idiot who has no idea what he was talking about.

Your above answers should be more helpful than your name calling and judgments.

"God exists."

That's a claim. The claim is either true or false, depending on how one defines "God." I am of the opinion that one should believe that that claim is true if, and only if, there is sufficient evidence for it. I have not seen any sufficient evidence for any supernatural definition of God, and I therefore do not believe God exists.

I understand what you are saying here - but the issue of "god" doesn't apply. Sorry. It just doesn't and there is no scientific evidence to support that there is or isn't.
You are like the little "special" child that has a board with triangles and squares and he is bashing the fuck out of the square peg because it won't fit into the triangle slot...getting angrier and angrier -because he is convinced that it will fit. :lol

Sorry, it won't and you are convinced and brainwashed that your way of thinking - by using conventional rationale will somehow apply to the issue of "god."

You are seriously misguided here.

You claim that I am wrong and brainwashed (by?), yet you haven't and will never be able to make a logical argument explaining why.

The answers are in Freddie's story and how we were programmed. Give it a chance and try to remember how many things you were told you couldn't be happy without.

silverblk mystix
02-26-2013, 08:00 AM
Silverblk, happiness is not usually in a permanent state. If one were happy all the time, it would certainly cheapen the experience, I feel. Only by knowing something's opposite can you appreciate it. Regarding title bashing, some careers are certainly considered more "superior" than others. That's why they get paid more by society. It says little about the actual person, but most people understand that the worth of a job is not the measure of the person holding it.

I am at the office working so I will ponder on your statement and get back to you.

LnGrrrR
02-26-2013, 08:00 AM
??hmmm...well, seems contradictory....if the world you described above is real...where is this sudden unhappiness coming from?
This is not the case at all when true happiness is involved. True happiness is when you have died to everything and you can see yourself and the world clearly....the reality of the world is not going to make you unhappy to think about. This would make you a puppet who was tossed about by external events.

Why would seeing the world clearly, with all the ugliness that occurs, make one happy? Especially when one is faced with their near complete inability to do anything about it?

Woo Bum-kon
02-26-2013, 08:13 AM
Yawn. The idiot cultist again claims that the God claim is exempt from the burden proof without proving why.

silverblk mystix
02-26-2013, 09:39 AM
Yawn. The idiot cultist again claims that the God claim is exempt from the burden proof without proving why.

It is in the freddie story...but it would be in later chapters...

silverblk mystix
02-26-2013, 09:44 AM
Why would seeing the world clearly, with all the ugliness that occurs, make one happy? Especially when one is faced with their near complete inability to do anything about it?

Didn't say the world condition would make someone happy - the world condition would not make you unhappy either. These are two different things.

A person in the state of true happiness won't be pulled either way...as they say in the east..."all is well...all is well"

Reality is perfect. Reality is not problematic. The problems are in human beings brains. In sleeping humans (or brainwashed- same thing).

LnGrrrR
02-26-2013, 09:51 AM
Didn't say the world condition would make someone happy - the world condition would not make you unhappy either. These are two different things.

A person in the state of true happiness won't be pulled either way...as they say in the east..."all is well...all is well"

Reality is perfect. Reality is not problematic. The problems are in human beings brains. In sleeping humans (or brainwashed- same thing).

Seems like a slight abdication of responsbility there. To know about all the world's problems, and not even feel slightly compelled to do one's part to alleviate the suffering... seems callous.

How would you define "perfect"? A mother miscarrying a baby doesn't involve any brainwashing, but I wouldn't say it's perfect. A child that dies at a young age isn't perfect. An old man who suffers painfully into his advanced years isn't perfect.

silverblk mystix
02-26-2013, 10:28 AM
Seems like a slight abdication of responsbility there. To know about all the world's problems, and not even feel slightly compelled to do one's part to alleviate the suffering... seems callous.

Not quite. You jumped to a few assumptions in a row there. #1- who's to say anyone is responsible and who is to say that a state of true happiness feels no responsibilty?
#2- who's to say the awakened person is not compelled to do his part?
#3) - Who's to say that suffering needs to be alleviated? Or that it isn't?
#4) Callous? Is nature callous when a tornado destroys property and kills humans?
Is a tiger callous when he pounces on his prey for his cubs dinner?
#5 If a person is unhappy and troubled or disgusted or angry or vengeful when he goes out in help of others - "to alleviate suffering"...whom is he helping? The people he wants to help - or is he just responding to his programming to alleviate the guilt that his computer (brain) is generating? Is he going out to help others while he is sleepwalking? Then what good would he be if he is just doing it out of a neurotic desire to obey his computer who is telling him he must have "negative" emotions whenever the problem of evil presents itself?

Mysteries? Questions? Reality? Programming?

Yes.

How would you define "perfect"? A mother miscarrying a baby doesn't involve any brainwashing, but I wouldn't say it's perfect. A child that dies at a young age isn't perfect. An old man who suffers painfully into his advanced years isn't perfect.

If one was programmed from birth to believe that we should all have healthy lives and live a long happy life without suffering - yes it would certainly be a tragedy. If one was not programmed or re-programmed himself to be in touch with reality - these things would just be a normal part of reality.

Who is crazier or calloused - the person who suffers when faced with reality?

Or

The awakened who is in touch with reality and realizes that reality is reality and adding our opinion of it -is irrelevant?

Pick one.

LnGrrrR
02-26-2013, 10:41 AM
Not quite. You jumped to a few assumptions in a row there. #1- who's to say anyone is responsible and who is to say that a state of true happiness feels no responsibilty?

You yourself said the problem is humans, and that reality is perfect. If reality is perfect, that assumes that humans are the problem. If humans are the problem, then fixing that problem would make it their responsibility.

#2- who's to say the awakened person is not compelled to do his part?

He might be.

#3) - Who's to say that suffering needs to be alleviated? Or that it isn't?

Usually, it's considered a good thing to alleviate suffering. I guess someone could choose to do nothing, and stay "happy", but I certainly couldn't. Then again, I am more of an existentialist (the Sartre sort).

#4) Callous? Is nature callous when a tornado destroys property and kills humans?

Nature is unthinking. But I would say it is callous not to help your fellow man if you have the capacity to do so without putting an undue strain on yourself.

#5 If a person is unhappy and troubled or disgusted or angry or vengeful when he goes out in help of others - "to alleviate suffering"...whom is he helping? The people he wants to help - or is he just responding to his programming to alleviate the guilt that his computer (brain) is generating? Is he going out to help others while he is sleepwalking? Then what good would he be if he is just doing it out of a neurotic desire to obey his computer who is telling him he must have "negative" emotions whenever the problem of evil presents itself?

Actually an interesting question. Some could argue that they are merely helping in order to make themself feel better. But I don't think that sort of "selfishness" is a bad thing. If people are hardwired to get good feelings from helping others, that's a bonus. And again, you are assuming brainwashing. I can tell you that my parents certainly didn't raise me as an existentialist; that's something I read on my own, and it felt "right" to me. Now you could argue that it felt "right" due to brainwashing, but then you get to a state where every person's actions are out of their control and are merely in reaction to the original "first movement", which eliminates any sort of free will.

If one was programmed from birth to believe that we should all have healthy lives and live a long happy life without suffering - yes it would certainly be a tragedy. If one was not programmed or re-programmed himself to be in touch with reality - these things would just be a normal part of reality.

Just because things are a part of reality doesn't mean they aren't tragic. Should the mother who recognizes that death is a part of life not grieve her son?

Who is crazier or calloused - the person who suffers when faced with reality?

Or

The awakened who is in touch with reality and realizes that reality is reality and adding our opinion of it -is irrelevant?

Pick one.

The second is certainly more calloused. Humanity has emotions; if you don't have emotions you're not human. And it's obviously not irrelevant since how we react to situations determines multiple fates. Even your supposed mystic will have opinions. For instance, does your mystic like the taste of chicken more, or beef? Which is the "true" reality?

silverblk mystix
02-26-2013, 10:49 AM

Here is some truth for you to ponder;

Neither one of us (you and I) has been in 100% contact with reality since we were infants.

Neither one of us has ever seen what this "god" is. Neither one of us has witnessed anyone prove that "god" does not exist.

Your programming tells you that evidence is needed only on one side and that only one side has what someone "programmed" you to believe - which is called the "burden of proof."

You were programmed to accept this without question because the programmers had "titles" and "credentials" which they were programmed to believe - were necessary - and they accepted THAT programming without question. (still with me?)

I received the same programming...then I said...ok...smarty pants, "so prove there is NOT a god"

They couldn't. So they lost credibility with me. They were no different than the people who "claimed" there is a god. No different.

You blindly accepted that because these sleeping scientists had titles that they actually had some kind of monopoly on truth. They didn't. They don't.
They can write that formula into the curriculum. They can award people titles when they complete that curriculum. They can shove that formula deep in your asshole the way they did and they can shove it down your throat the way they did. It still wouldn't make it true. They still wouldn't know what truth is-just because they "labeled it -refuting the truth"

Either way both you and I would still not be in direct contact with reality.

The idiot here would be probably both of us.

Me, for trying to open your eyes to your programming that you refuse to acknowledge...

You, for calling someone an idiot who is trying to alert you to your programming which you deny.

ChumpDumper
02-26-2013, 10:52 AM
Seriously, the only think I'm picking up is SBM's need to feel superior in some way over other people. Doesn't come of as happy in any way whatsoever.

Woo Bum-kon
02-26-2013, 11:00 AM

Neither one of us (you and I) has been in 100% contact with reality since we were infants.

Neither one of us has ever seen what this "god" is. Neither one of us has witnessed anyone prove that "god" does not exist.

Your programming tells you that evidence is needed only on one side and that only one side has what someone "programmed" you to believe - which is called the "burden of proof."

You were programmed to accept this without question because the programmers had "titles" and "credentials" which they were programmed to believe - were necessary - and they accepted THAT programming without question. (still with me?)

I received the same programming...then I said...ok...smarty pants, "so prove there is NOT a god"

They couldn't. So they lost credibility with me. They were no different than the people who "claimed" there is a god. No different.

You blindly accepted that because these sleeping scientists had titles that they actually had some kind of monopoly on truth. They didn't. They don't.
They can write that formula into the curriculum. They can award people titles when they complete that curriculum. They can shove that formula deep in your asshole the way they did and they can shove it down your throat the way they did. It still wouldn't make it true. They still wouldn't know what truth is-just because they "labeled it -refuting the truth"

Either way both you and I would still not be in direct contact with reality.

The idiot here would be probably both of us.

Me, for trying to open your eyes to your programming that you refuse to acknowledge...

You, for calling someone an idiot who is trying to alert you to your programming which you deny.

All this typing just to shift the burden of proof.

The one making the claim has the burden of proof. Saying "you can't prove that God doesn't exist," is absolutely pointless, because it does nothing to support the claim that God exists.

For the claim to be believable, there must be sufficient evidence. Lack of evidence contradicting it is not, in itself, evidence for it. That's actually a logical fallacy.

If you actually spent time reading about this simple concept instead of making up cultist nonsense, you wouldn't come off as ignorant.

Blake
02-26-2013, 11:02 AM
Seriously, the only think I'm picking up is SBM's need to feel superior in some way over other people. Doesn't come of as happy in any way whatsoever.

His pure state of enlightened happiness is what got him banned by unhappy mods, imo.

LnGrrrR
02-26-2013, 11:03 AM

Actually, it's just a case of simple logic. To claim the positivity of something, you need to prove it. Now, if someone said, "There IS no god", then you could ask him to prove that statement. If someone said, "The (Judeo-Christian) God you've described doesn't exist, according to logic", then he would need to show how the logic breaks down.

If you were to answer in response, "God doesn't follow logic", then it's a pointless argument. (Of course, he could ask you how you could possibly know that, but that's another argument.)

Again, to use the Flying Spaghetti Monster, can you prove he doesn't exist? I doubt you can. But that doesn't mean we should start wondering if he's actually out there, or treating that option seriously.

Silverblk, just curious, how deprogrammed do you think you are? As a %? And then what % do you think the average person is deprogrammed?

silverblk mystix
02-26-2013, 11:06 AM

Ok. Thanks.

Blake
02-26-2013, 11:08 AM

Even if that made sense, you couldn't prove that to be a truth.

Actually they are completely different.

Not sure you will ever not be blind to the logic as to why. Use det Ipad and google it.

ChumpDumper
02-26-2013, 11:09 AM
Ok. Thanks.You're welcome.

No one that snarky and sarcastic could possibly be truly, blissfully happy.

silverblk mystix
02-26-2013, 11:12 AM
All this typing just to shift the burden of proof.

The one making the claim has the burden of proof.

According to your programming -yes. According to reality - not even close.

Saying "you can't prove that God doesn't exist," is absolutely pointless, because it does nothing to support the claim that God exists.

See above.

For the claim to be believable, there must be sufficient evidence. Lack of evidence contradicting it is not, in itself, evidence for it. That's actually a logical fallacy.

See above.

If you actually spent time reading about this simple concept instead of making up cultist nonsense, you wouldn't come off as ignorant.

You missed the part where I went through the same brainwashing class. Difference is I saw through it- eventually.

But we can save a lot of wasted time here;

If in thousands of years no one has satisfied your neurotic need to have someone satisfy your "conventional" requirements - of proving or disproving this mystery...then it won't ever be satisfied on a message board.

Sorry.

Stay programmed, my friend!

Blake
02-26-2013, 11:13 AM
I forgot to add;

You must have missed those threads here at Spurstalk - the ones where someone asks , "what is your major?"

and it turns into a bashfest because some people are superior because their "label" or "title" will earn them more money than those they are bashing...

their "programming" didn't tell them that money would make them "superior" and "happier" than those they were bashing...they weren't brainwashed into thinking that their chosen field made them "superior" to other "less reputable" fields....

I guess I am misinformed here.

If you felt inferior in that thread, that's on you and your thin skin, pussy.

silverblk mystix
02-26-2013, 11:15 AM
His pure state of enlightened happiness is what got him banned by unhappy mods, imo.

This seems really important to you for some strange reason.

It takes all kinds....

silverblk mystix
02-26-2013, 11:15 AM
You're welcome.

No one that snarky and sarcastic could possibly be truly, blissfully happy.

lol

Woo Bum-kon
02-26-2013, 11:18 AM
:lol "according to reality"

According to reality, the same thing is true. A claim being poorly supported in theory will also be poorly supported in reality.

You are a true moron. You make up complete bullshit about enlightenment, perfection, etc., and have shown that you lack the most basic logical reasoning.

silverblk mystix
02-26-2013, 11:20 AM
Even if that made sense, you couldn't prove that to be a truth.

Actually they are completely different.

Not sure you will ever not be blind to the logic as to why. Use det Ipad and google it.

lol

the ipad alert was so that any typos would be forgiven....didn't specify but if you've used one you'll understand how tricky it can be to type accurately...

silverblk mystix
02-26-2013, 11:22 AM
:lol "according to reality"

According to reality, the same thing is true. A claim being poorly supported in theory will also be poorly supported in reality.

Yes, a reality that you haven't been in direct contact with most of your life...ok. A reality you kn nothing of - and yet - you want to debate it.

You are a true moron. You make up complete bullshit about enlightenment, perfection, etc., and have shown that you lack the most basic logical reasoning.

When truth is elusive - resort to name-calling. I missed that brainwashing class.

ChumpDumper
02-26-2013, 11:22 AM
It is entirely possible that people are better than you are at typing on iPads.

silverblk mystix
02-26-2013, 11:23 AM
It is entirely possible that people are better than you are at typing on iPads.

Not possible -probable.

ChumpDumper
02-26-2013, 11:23 AM
When truth is elusive - resort to name-calling. I missed that brainwashing class.

Since you have been calling everyone in this thread brainwashed, you're showing your hypocrisy more and more.

Blake
02-26-2013, 11:40 AM
So now you are bashing ME because I re-programmed myself in ways that you haven't arrived yet and are still brainwashed by. So now you are bashing someone who is ahead of you on the re-programming ladder.

And I am the hypocrite in this scenario.

Got it.

Thanks.

Roflmao. The enlightened condescending is awesome.

Don't ever say you never say you are better than others.

Blake
02-26-2013, 11:43 AM

You obviously made it for thin skinned butthurt class.

Blake
02-26-2013, 11:45 AM
lol

the ipad alert was so that any typos would be forgiven....didn't specify but if you've used one you'll understand how tricky it can be to type accurately...

Is it too tricky to use google?

Blake
02-26-2013, 11:46 AM
lol

Doubtful

LnGrrrR
02-26-2013, 11:48 AM
Silverblk, when you get a chance, feel free to respond to my posts. :tu