PDA

View Full Version : silliest thing from Clipper's game

BeakersBro
02-22-2013, 01:50 PM
4:28 left in 2nd.

Chris Paul has one on one on the perimeter.

Bonner covering him on a switch.

Paul shakes and bakes twice and makes a move.... Bonner stays with him... Paul tries again... Bonner stays with him.

Paul passes for a contested three that misses.

Bonner for DPOY?? :lol

Darkwaters
02-22-2013, 02:08 PM
I thought the silliest thing was that the Clippers got publically and violenting raped on national television and nobody called the cops.

cd98
02-22-2013, 02:12 PM
I thought the silliest thing was that the Clippers got publically and violenting raped on national television and nobody called the cops.

It's LA.

Darkwaters
02-22-2013, 02:14 PM
It's LA.

Truth.

I really honestly have no idea why you would want to live there.

AFBlue
02-22-2013, 02:29 PM
Agree with the OP...I laughed out loud. And then I shed a tear because it reminded me of the WCF last year, how Parker couldn't shake anyone. I sure hope the Parker we saw last night was the one we'll see through the playoffs...dude got wherever nd did whatever he wanted on the floor.

Spur|n|Austin
02-22-2013, 02:35 PM
It's LA.

:lol

Pasta Batman
02-22-2013, 02:39 PM
Truth.

I really honestly have no idea why you would want to live there.

It's nice. There are some areas that suck. LA's so big, that it has a little bit of everything. Positives and negatives to that, of course.

bayareaspursfan
02-22-2013, 02:45 PM
Agreed

bayareaspursfan
02-22-2013, 02:46 PM
It's nice. There are some areas that suck. LA's so big, that it has a little bit of everything. Positives and negatives to that, of course.

Agreed

Kidd K
02-22-2013, 02:56 PM

Sounds like any big city. People gotta understand, to have something good, someone's going to end up suffering for it. Big, successful city = big, unsuccessful slum-like areas with poor people in it and highish crime rates due to it.

LA is a pretty solid city though besides the smog.

pad300
02-22-2013, 03:48 PM
LA is a pretty solid city though besides the smog.

and the tax rates... and the collection of innumerate butt-heads who make up the city political class... and the state political class... and all the left wing clowns who couldn't pour sand out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel...

Juggity
02-22-2013, 03:52 PM
and the tax rates... and the collection of innumerate butt-heads who make up the city political class... and the state political class... and all the left wing clowns who couldn't pour sand out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel...

:rolleyes

Kidd K
02-22-2013, 05:53 PM

I don't know about all that shit man.