PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Wholesome Weekend Activities

mavs>spurs
02-22-2013, 07:38 PM
Now there's nothing I can't stand worse than a wetback, and I don't care if they've been here for 10 generations feeding off the White Man's cock or not they're all the same. Whenever I see little wetback women out with their 7 kids, I purposely bulldoze through them and knock them to the ground and pretend like it's an accident. I shoot mexican's the finger everywhere I go and sometimes try to run them off the road, I've run a few into ditches and didn't stop to see if they were ok i hope they died. Whenever me and my friends hit up the bar on weekends, it's a 50/50 shot on whether or not we go to pick up women are just to start bar fights with mexicans. Usually I start babbling really loud in pretend spanish until they get pissed off enough to either leave or say something, then I bust a bottle of the first one's head and it's on. Sometimes I kill two birds with one stone by beating up the wetback and taking his girl home with me for the night and leaving her with an anchor baby so she can get the benefits Paco wasn't man enough to provide for her. My favorite thing to do is to go to the local tacquieria and after I'm finished ordering I pull out my bullhorn and yell "LAAAAAA MIGRAAAAAAAAAAA" only to watch them scatter like the little cockroaches they are, some of them even running into the streets and getting hit by cars. Who cares? There will still be 30,000,000+ more illegals where those came from so the fun is neverending. What do you guys do on weekends? TGIF ya'll.

TDMVPDPOY
02-22-2013, 07:57 PM
a nigga calling out a wetback, lol arent u clowns the same shit living off the white man? fkn clown

Halberto
02-22-2013, 08:06 PM
It's hilarious when this guy wanders into the political forum. Can't believe people that dumb can live so long.

xellos88330
02-22-2013, 09:54 PM
Maybe its the same benefits he mentioned?

PingPong
02-22-2013, 10:03 PM
Why open another thread?
I don't give a sh*t to the little fat chicos, but these xenophobic and racist remarks are annoying to me.

Suspect
02-22-2013, 10:05 PM
10/10 great post imo

xellos88330
02-22-2013, 10:07 PM
^ Awesome sig!!!

PingPong
02-22-2013, 10:26 PM
I aways wondered why nigs hate latinos. I understand why they hate the koreans for example. Everytime a nig enters in a korean-owned shop, the koreans put their hand in the gun under the cashier and keep the eyes on him. But the chicos? Chicos and nigs are the same to me.

:lol:lol

TDMVPDPOY
02-22-2013, 10:30 PM
I aways wondered why nigs hate latinos. I understand why they hate the koreans for example. Everytime a nig enters in a korean-owned shop, the koreans put their hand in the gun under the cashier and keep the eyes on him. But the chicos? Chicos and nigs are the same to me.

:lol:lol

dont forget the niga word in korean means something else

jeebus
02-22-2013, 10:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bgteyFr.jpg

midnightpulp
02-22-2013, 10:37 PM

A. Wyatt Mann :lmao

PingPong
02-22-2013, 10:40 PM

LOL. But a little bit outdated, nowadays the cars came with 2din media hubs.

Bobby Boucher
02-22-2013, 10:45 PM
M-m-momma says Mexicans are so ornery because they got all those kids and not enough money to care properly for 'em.

Latarian Milton
02-23-2013, 09:28 AM
just another example why blacks are the most racist tbh. niggas hate other races to an extreme extent that in some malignant areas when nigga see whites or yellows intrude into their "hood", they would shoot their heads off w/o warning

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2013, 01:44 PM
just another example why blacks are the most racist tbh. niggas hate other races to an extreme extent that in some malignant areas when nigga see whites or yellows intrude into their "hood", they would shoot their heads off w/o warning

:lol @ you for not knowing the difference between racism, bigotry, and prejudice

Relevancy
02-23-2013, 06:04 PM
It makes you wonder how the OP looks like behind his computer, I mean who makes this kind of threads? I know it's for the sole purpose of trolling, but his neither funny nor witty. Probably some obese black guy with pimples all over his face.

Latarian Milton
02-23-2013, 11:40 PM
It makes you wonder how the OP looks like behind his computer, I mean who makes this kind of threads? I know it's for the sole purpose of trolling, but his neither funny nor witty. Probably some obese black guy with pimples all over his face.
pimples are mostly dark-colored and not easy to figure out on a nigga's face. niggas having pimples are just like whites having vitiligo tbh