PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Vinsanityyyyyyyy!

midnightpulp
02-22-2013, 10:28 PM
Might've just hit the game winner against the Pelicans.

Cornerstone just fumbled what might be the Pelicans' last possession out of bounds.

Will be a nice win for the Mavs to keep pace with the Lakers.

HarlemHeat37
02-22-2013, 11:13 PM
Carter should be 6th man of the year, but he hasn't received any media hype due to the Mavs record..he has been better than Crawford and Smith, tbh..

LkrFan
02-22-2013, 11:21 PM
87.625% of mid's posts are Laker related.

#CL:lolSETLAKERFAN

Bynumite
02-23-2013, 12:54 AM
Nothing to see here tbh, as usual midnightbutthurt is performing fellatio on every team that is close to catching or improves their lead on the Lakers in the standings.

midnightpulp
02-23-2013, 01:03 AM
Nothing to see here tbh, as usual midnightbutthurt is performing fellatio on every team that is close to catching or improves their lead on the Lakers in the standings.

Take it you're not too thrilled about Vince sinking that trey?

Hear that.

It's the footsteps of the Dallas Mavericks.

whitemamba
02-23-2013, 04:26 AM
87.625% of mid's posts are Laker related.

#CL:lolSETLAKERFAN
:lol

whitemamba
02-23-2013, 04:27 AM

Hear that.

:lol

Latarian Milton
02-23-2013, 09:54 AM
nigga joined them mavs at a time when they had just won the championship, he joined them mavs for the obvious purpose but only to disappoint himself as the mavs switched to rebuilding mode :cry

Drachen
02-23-2013, 11:59 AM
Carter should be 6th man of the year, but he hasn't received any media hype due to the Mavs record..he has been better than Crawford and Smith, tbh..

Jarrett Jack? He looked pretty good last night.

HarlemHeat37
02-23-2013, 04:24 PM
Jarrett Jack? He looked pretty good last night.

Jack is definitely 6th man, I actually forgot about him, which is strange since I picked him as my 6th man in the awards thread a few months ago:lol..

Carter would be 2nd, he has been clearly better than Crawford and Smith..

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2013, 06:57 PM

I like midget..he entertains me in the wicked way I can appreciate....but let me tell u bout mid....no BS....he previously admitted to a life long battle with OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder...so basically once he gets fixated on something he cannot turn it off...it's like a broken record repeating...or like the binary code 11111111111111 or 000000000000000....

He's not really racist towards blacks he does that to see if I'm going to take the bait...but he does genuinely dislikes Mexican's...he's fixated on Mexicans, the Lakers, Kobe, and Kool....now he would love nothing more for the Lakers to miss the play-offs so he can rage against the machine (no pun) known as Kobe...but the real reason he roots the Jazz and Rockets is because he's scared shitless of facing the Lakers in the first round...especially given the Spurs history of dominating the regular season and flaming out in the first against #8 seeds...He knows we're better than our record indicates we just don't have the youth to sustain us for the regular season but we do have the experience and drive to win it all in the post season..So he knows if we get in and we're all healthy the Spurs are literally fucked...he won't come out and say this to his Spur fan peeps but he knows that I know what he's fearing...:lol

Koolaid_Man

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2013, 07:04 PM
^ ohh I forgot to add..it's highly likely that mid is gay (trolls for gay sex on gay web sites) and is self righteous...but that's not a reason to dislike the guy...he's a fun loving Spur fan that's a bit misguided on how history will judge Timmy vs. Kobe

Bobby Boucher
02-23-2013, 07:10 PM
http://www.jhocy.com/images/uploads/ff6cbf28ccc3fff583dc90bfe270f24e.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFeP0UZeJw8vLvmrfPLnAqVc2nMPG9C o7uwjQTiMpAmFfRwIi7Mw

Bynumite
02-24-2013, 04:01 PM

Hear that.

Good call :lmao

midnightpulp
02-24-2013, 04:11 PM
Good call :lmao

I didn't call anything.

I said the Dallas Mavericks were right behind the Lakers (footsteps) in the standings, which was an accurate statement.

Shitty attempt at a burn. Try better next time.

Latarian Milton
02-25-2013, 09:56 AM
#8 spot is open for 3 teams to grab and the refs/league's preference will make the biggest difference imho. i hope the mavs can continue their streak but i don't think the mavs will be above the lakers on stern's interest list tbh