PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakers victory parade inside

Thebesteva
02-23-2013, 01:14 AM
Lakers Dynasty has begun my people!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHoJ-byWYyI

midnightpulp
02-23-2013, 01:23 AM
Lakersground making room for number 12 already?

Chris
02-23-2013, 01:24 AM
Figured...It...Out.

Thebesteva
02-23-2013, 01:24 AM
Lakersground making room for number 12 already?

Actually they have a lets go Spurs thread in the main lounge :lol

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=157912

Bill_Brasky
02-23-2013, 01:27 AM
:rollin Pop trolling the shit out of the Lakeshow

Thebesteva
02-23-2013, 01:27 AM
:rollin Pop trolling the shit out of the Lakeshow

Why does a Spurs fan have a LBJ avatar? What is this madness?

midnightpulp
02-23-2013, 01:29 AM
Actually they have a lets go Spurs thread in the main lounge :lol

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=157912

:lol Golden State dropping a game would've helped. I think Houston will remain solid for the rest of the year, but I see Golden State and Utah having a real bad stretch.

Bill_Brasky
02-23-2013, 01:29 AM

Lelbron is just so classy.

Thebesteva
02-23-2013, 01:30 AM
:lol Golden State dropping a game would've helped. I think Houston will remain solid for the rest of the year, but I see Golden State and Utah having a real bad stretch.

Everyone needs to stop talking about Houston already...Houston will be the 6th seed when all is said and done. Lakers better cross their fingers Utah chokes it up...thats the ONLY bet. But more importantly, its about winning and having chemistry now.

IMHO I feel like by December this team realized they werent contenders and decided to mentally clock out...they have waaaaay too much talent to not be atleast an 8th seed.

LkrFan
02-23-2013, 01:31 AM
SA Heat Fan tbh

Bill_Brasky

That along with them taking ShitGay off our hands has me pleased with the Ws tonight. That out of bounds review was wack as shit but I'm over it. Ten years ago it wouldn't have even been reviewed and the Spurs woulda got shanked anyway.

Thebesteva
SA Heat Fan tbh

But who will he root for when SA faces Miami in the finals and D whistle and Le Ref get stroked by Stern?

Bill_Brasky
02-23-2013, 01:34 AM
But who will he root for when SA faces Miami in the finals and D whistle and Le Ref get stroked by Stern?

I win either way, obv.

Thebesteva
02-23-2013, 01:36 AM
I win either way, obv.

Lebronze James is a biatch and Id never say to his face cuz I'm like 4'11 and sell oranges tbh

midnightpulp
02-23-2013, 01:37 AM
Everyone needs to stop talking about Houston already...Houston will be the 6th seed when all is said and done. Lakers better cross their fingers Utah chokes it up...thats the ONLY bet. But more importantly, its about winning and having chemistry now.

IMHO I feel like by December this team realized they werent contenders and decided to mentally clock out...they have waaaaay too much talent to not be atleast an 8th seed.

I think they'll sneak in. And despite my shit talking, they won't be an easy out for the Spurs if that matchup happens. I think OKC would slaughter them in 5 games, but the Lakers matchup decently with the Spurs, especially if Gasol returns to form by then.

Thebesteva
02-23-2013, 01:39 AM
I think they'll sneak in. And despite my shit talking, they won't be an easy out for the Spurs if that matchup happens. I think OKC would slaughter them in 5 games, but the Lakers matchup decently with the Spurs, especially if Gasol returns to form by then.

Honestly...if the Lakers sneak into the playoffs as an 8th Id be very nervous as a SPurs fan. NOT because Lakers could win but they will definitely make a series out of it and cause it to be a much harder 1st round than utah ever could. I've always noticed the team with the easiest road to the finals wins...and thats a tough start.

LkrFan
02-23-2013, 01:39 AM
Win-win situation for fans like her. If Spurs win, Timmy gets #5, LkrFan clowns LBJ for failing again (SA Heat Fan defends LBJ like a lioness defends her cubs). If Spurs lose, LBJ wins, LkrFan clowns Spurs maniacally (SA Heat Fan still defends LBJ like Rodman used to defend Zo Mourning). It's quite pathetic tbh.

midnightpulp
02-23-2013, 01:45 AM
Honestly...if the Lakers sneak into the playoffs as an 8th Id be very nervous as a SPurs fan. NOT because Lakers could win but they will definitely make a series out of it and cause it to be a much harder 1st round than utah ever could. I've always noticed the team with the easiest road to the finals wins...and thats a tough start.

Definitely. The Lakers capturing the 8th seed means they enter the playoffs hot, and you never want to play a peaking team in that situation.

Bill_Brasky
02-23-2013, 01:47 AM
Win-win situation for fans like her. If Spurs win, Timmy gets #5, LkrFan clowns LBJ for failing again (SA Heat Fan defends LBJ like a lioness defends her cubs). If Spurs lose, LBJ wins, LkrFan clowns Spurs maniacally (SA Heat Fan still defends LBJ like Rodman used to defend Zo Mourning). It's quite pathetic tbh.

Someone seems salty that despite their team getting a :cry gritty, quality win :cry against the bottom-feeding Blazers, their $100m sub-500 team gained zero ground in the standings.

LkrFan
02-23-2013, 01:48 AM
Someone seems salty that despite their team getting a :cry gritty, quality win :cry against the bottom-feeding Blazers, their $100m sub-500 team gained zero ground in the standings.
:lol

Thebesteva
02-23-2013, 01:49 AM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyg1x2Eriv1qb6u4uo1_500.gif

Bill_Brasky
02-23-2013, 01:56 AM
:lol

Oh you hate the Spurs. That fucking pimply prick Popovich. That quiet fuck Duncan. That pesky latin little shit Ginobili. They live to annoy you, and you love to see them lose.

But not tonight, you said. You tuned in begrudgingly hoping for the Spurs to run the Warriors off the court. "C'mon you cocksuckers", you said. "Just get this one tonight."

And what does that asshole coach do? He lets Curry get hot and lead the charge, a huge fourth quarter comeback. Needing a 3 pointer to tie the lead and send it into another overtime, the fuck has the gall to run the exact same play that got him there. But this time, the Warriors were ready. He practically threw the game, and in the process instilled confidence in a team that looked to be slipping.

That fuckin' asshole.

Latarian Milton
02-23-2013, 09:49 AM
pau is scheduled to be back before the playoffs begin and he will significantly boost the team's performances if they can make the playoffs, but the spurs will still beat the lakers in 5 to 6 games imho. lakers might have a chance against denver or memphis but the spurs ain't gonna get ashamed by the #8 seed one more time tbh