PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Mao what have you done?

Vladimir Lenin
02-23-2013, 07:57 AM
North Korea warns US to cancel South Korea drills

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/02/23/north-korea-warns-us-commander-in-south-korea-over-drills/?test=latestnews#ixzz2Lj6xUqAW

Latarian Milton
02-23-2013, 10:05 AM
south korean leader is such a hard ass that doesn't even listen to us and allows samsung to shit all over apple's head

Vladimir Lenin
02-23-2013, 04:03 PM
south korean leader is such a hard ass that doesn't even listen to us and allows samsung to shit all over apple's head
^:rollin

Thebesteva
02-23-2013, 05:14 PM
Nuke them for what they did on 9-11 TBH

JingleJangleJingle
02-23-2013, 06:17 PM
Nuke them for what they did on 9-11 TBH

nothing to gain tbh or China would have assimilated a long time ago

Latarian Milton
02-23-2013, 11:50 PM
picklebreaths are never the right people to be friend with imho, and there's little to none natural difference between the southern and northern picklebreaths. south picklebreaths have a trend of voting the hardest asses into office in recent years, it wouldn't surprise me if another war broke out on the korean pennisula in the forseeable future, and i hope the US, russia and china will leave the fucks alone and let them trash up their place whoever wins

Vladimir Lenin
02-24-2013, 08:04 AM
picklebreaths are never the right people to be friend with imho, and there's little to none natural difference between the southern and northern picklebreaths. south picklebreaths have a trend of voting the hardest asses into office in recent years, it wouldn't surprise me if another war broke out on the korean pennisula in the forseeable future, and i hope the US, russia and china will leave the fucks alone and let them trash up their place whoever wins

Problem is Americans have troops there. 38th will be defended by America at all cost.