PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Dwight is a glorified Blair and Kobe can't contain Kawhi.

Tiago Splitter
02-23-2013, 10:49 AM
I'm not worried about the Lakers because D'Antoni can't coach defense.

Kawhi can contain Kobe but not the other way around (hell he even let Green shoot a game winning 3)

The Spurs defense will make Nash look like CP3 earlier today.

Dwight is a glorified Blair on offense these days (seriously, he gets all of his points off being open and getting the ball from Nash/Kobe and putbacks).

Run them out of the building.

Rather face these guys than Harden and the Rockets tbh.

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2013, 11:25 AM
I'm not worried about the Lakers because D'Antoni can't coach defense.

Kawhi can contain Kobe but not the other way around (hell he even let Green shoot a game winning 3)

The Spurs defense will make Nash look like CP3 earlier today.

Dwight is a glorified Blair on offense these days (seriously, he gets all of his points off being open and getting the ball from Nash/Kobe and putbacks).

Run them out of the building.

Rather face these guys than Harden and the Rockets tbh.

Spurfan with the letting his fear of the Lakers show goods :toast

Seventyniner
02-23-2013, 11:47 AM
Spurfan with the letting his fear of the Lakers show goods :toast

I'm not afraid (irony?) to admit that I fear the Lakers in the first round far more than any of the other four likely candidates for the 7-8 seeds (Rockets, Warriors, Jazz, Mavericks). If the Lakers play well enough to get into the playoffs, they'll be playing well enough to at least put a good scare into their first-round opponent.

Bill_Brasky
02-23-2013, 12:05 PM
I would say the Lakers scare me but,

1) they are incredibly bipolar
2) Parker owns Nash
3) Popovich owns Dantoni
4) Dwight/Pau probably won't be at 100%

Koolaid_Man
02-23-2013, 01:39 PM
I'm not afraid (irony?) to admit that I fear the Lakers in the first round far more than any of the other four likely candidates for the 7-8 seeds (Rockets, Warriors, Jazz, Mavericks). If the Lakers play well enough to get into the playoffs, they'll be playing well enough to at least put a good scare into their first-round opponent.

:lmao @ Spurfan doubling down on that fear....

whitemamba
02-23-2013, 01:55 PM
1/10

Latarian Milton
02-23-2013, 11:44 PM
parker ain't a great playoff player but he's probably gonna make a difference this year facing nash's _efense :lol

ezau
02-24-2013, 01:33 AM
parker ain't a great playoff player but he's probably gonna make a difference this year facing nash's _efense :lol

Parker won the FINALS MVP in 2007 by beating YOUR Lebron James. :lol Moron :lol

racm
02-24-2013, 01:35 AM
:lmao

:lmao

whose troll is OP's

whitemamba
02-24-2013, 03:38 AM
scared of lakers when we are not even in the playoffs?:lmao

Relevancy
02-24-2013, 11:25 AM
Holy shit...... Spur fans are scared as hell, you can straight out see it:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
02-24-2013, 11:34 AM
upstair wankers know rs champions, playoff fodder

Roger Freemason Jr.
02-24-2013, 12:05 PM
The Spurs will straight murder the Lakeshow in the first round. I'd call a sweep. It's all about OKC vs. SA in the west, everyone knows its coming down to that again.