PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: It is painfully obvious that the NBA is trying to get the Lakers into the playoffs

noob cake
02-23-2013, 09:30 PM
Rockets got fucked hard by refs vs Thunderefs

Rockets got fucked hard by refs vs Nets

Rockets got fucked hard by the refs vs the Wizzards

It is completely fucken incredible how we have lost every single 50/50 call.

It is obscene how Rockets are the receiving end of 3-5 totally bad calls 3 games in a row.

midnightpulp
02-23-2013, 09:32 PM
Agreed. Washington shot like 46 freethrows at the end of the 4th when the game was tight.

And Portland got screwed over last night, as well.

GoodOdor
02-23-2013, 09:33 PM
:lol

irishock
02-23-2013, 09:33 PM

It is obscene how Rockets are the receiving end of 3-5 totally bad calls 3 games in a row.

There's money to be made from the Lakers in the playoffs. There's no money to be made from the entire country of China representing the total viewership of a Rockets playoff series, watching the game via illegal streaming.

D12
02-23-2013, 09:34 PM
:lol chink fans thinking up a such conspiracy

sook
02-23-2013, 09:36 PM
I agree that that was seriously bad reffing but man, we traded both our 4s and smith getting injured hurt big. Delfino can't guard Okafor. Also the Jeremy Rin played like a scared pussy.

Reck
02-23-2013, 09:37 PM
There's money to be made from the Lakers in the playoffs. There's no money to be made from the entire country of China representing the total viewership of a Rockets playoff series, watching the game via illegal streaming.

What's more embarrassing, not making the playoffs or getting swept in the first round?

midnightpulp
02-23-2013, 09:38 PM
I agree that that was seriously bad reffing but man, we traded both our 4s and smith getting injured hurt big. Delfino can't guard Okafor. Also the Jeremy Rin played like a scared pussy.

Is it serious?

GoodOdor
What's more embarrassing, not making the playoffs or getting swept in the first round?

If it lakers make it, they will beat the spurs. Kobe is Duncan's playoff daddy, fyi.

TDMVPDPOY
clearly nba has an agenda to fix games to make the lakers late push for a playoff spot

midnightpulp
02-23-2013, 09:39 PM
If it lakers make it, they will beat the spurs. Kobe is Duncan's playoff daddy, fyi.

Not really, but keep believing that, you immigrant fuck.

Edward
02-23-2013, 09:41 PM

Why are you calling GoodOdor an immigrant, tbh. He's good people.

Reck

Spurs wont need to rely solely on Duncan to beat this sorry ass team. He can sit the series and still win it. :lol

GoodOdor

There's no shame in admitting that, midge. You'll just have to hope the lakers don't make it.

dbreiden83080
02-23-2013, 09:42 PM

2003 Duncan basically beat Kobe and Shaq by himself..

midnightpulp
02-23-2013, 09:42 PM
There's no shame in admitting that, midge. You'll just have to hope the lakers don't make it.

Just like Nash is Kirby's playoff daddy?

sook
02-23-2013, 09:43 PM
Is it serious?

I hope not. Its hard to play super small ball.

GoodOdor
Damn, look at all the mad spurfan coming out of the woodwork...:lol

Come on guys, I simply stated a fact - Kobe owns Duncan to the tune of 4-2 in the playoffs(1-0 without Shaq, a perfect 100%). There's no reason to be upset.

Edward
Thank god you're able to block individual sigs now so I don't have to see those homoerrotic gifs in dgayden's sig

Suspect
02-23-2013, 09:44 PM
The Lakers would upset the spurs. But if the league keeps this up I'm done watching sports. Let these guys play man.

midnightpulp

Isn't he from Russia?

sook

Come on guys, I simply stated a fact - Kobe owns Duncan to the tune of 4-2 in the playoffs(1-0 without Shaq, a perfect 100%). There's no reason to be upset.
I don't think so, I think overall Duncan owns them, especially this season. No way SA is ever going to lose to a team in the first round, that much is clear before getting around who owns who.

sook
02-23-2013, 09:45 PM
The Lakers would upset the spurs. But if the league keeps this up I'm done watching sports. Let these guys play man.

no way in hell that happens. Lakers win one game tops.

GoodOdor
I don't think so, I think overall Duncan owns them, especially this season. No way SA is ever going to lose to a team in the first round, that much is clear before getting around who owns who.

:lol:lol:lol

midnightpulp

Again, just like Nash owns Kobe in the playoffs "to the tune" of 2-1?

Yet another dipshit Lakers fan conflating team success with individual success.

Edward
02-23-2013, 09:46 PM
Isn't he from Russia?

He's Jewish and almost any Jew in America has a lot of Russian in them (I'm 50+% Russian). Russians are the smartest group of humans around, tbh. Banks love hiring us.

Thebesteva
02-23-2013, 09:47 PM

I'm pleasuring myself to your complaints while listening to this song tbh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQmOvngHQk4

GoodOdor
02-23-2013, 09:47 PM
He's Jewish and almost any Jew in America has a lot of Russian in them (I'm 50+% Russian). Russians are the smartest group of humans around, tbh. Banks love hiring us.

Doc, is that you?:lol I haven't been keeping up, didn't realize Edward=you:lol

Suspect
02-23-2013, 09:48 PM
Spurs have lost first round before sook

midnightpulp
02-23-2013, 09:48 PM

Except when they're getting outsmarted by ol' Ronnie Raygun.

tee, hee.

Edward
02-23-2013, 09:49 PM
Doc, is that you?:lol I haven't been keeping up, didn't realize Edward=you:lol
Yes, 'tis me.

Edward
02-23-2013, 09:50 PM
Except when they're getting outsmarted by ol' Ronnie Raygun.

tee, hee.
How bout when our banking cartels are robbing worthless lower middle class Americans of their shitty net worth :lol

HI-FI
02-23-2013, 09:50 PM
I have no doubt the NBA wants the Lakers in the playoffs and will do everything but rehire Donaghy to do it. you can already see the headlines, how Kobe brought them together following Dr. Buss' unfair death at age 80, how they overcame their problems and fought with new resolve, how Steve Nash found hope after Buss' death by looking into his children's face via Skype.

Lakers are the Hollywood version of basketball, it's entertaining but still bullshit. But it attracts mindless drones like bandwagoners and illegals not use to sports besides soccer or Toss Felipe over the Wall, so we just have to live with it.

noob cake
02-23-2013, 09:53 PM
No surprise that fans of a franchise built on through the works of NBA Corporate office while glorifying the sanctification of rape and deceit would have no shame.

Reck
02-23-2013, 09:53 PM

Memphis were a better team than this current Lakers one.

Lakers are in a cluster fuck. You think they can fix themselves in the course of a few months and somehow beat an elite team that has been playing brand basketball for the past few seasons? lol

HI-FI
02-23-2013, 09:55 PM
Memphis were a better team than this current Lakers one.

Lakers are in a cluster fuck. You think they can fix themselves in the course of a few months and somehow beat an elite team that has been playing brand basketball for the past few seasons? lol
in a world built on principles and mathematical realities, no. in Stern's WWE world of ridiculous bullshit, yes.

D12
02-23-2013, 09:56 PM
I told you fucks we were making a run. Nothing is gonna stop us.

Edward
02-23-2013, 09:56 PM

Sup D12?

midnightpulp
02-23-2013, 09:57 PM
How bout when our banking cartels are robbing worthless lower middle class Americans of their shitty net worth :lol

I have no ill will toward American Jews. For all the stereotypes and dispersion thrown their way, the Jewish people were instrumental in the formation of modern day America, and have done much more good than harm.

Nationalistic, zionistic Israeli Jews are another story, though. Just as fanatical and dangerous as any radical Muslim.

Suspect
02-23-2013, 09:58 PM
in a world built on principles and mathematical realities, no. in Stern's WWE world of ridiculous bullshit, yes.

midnightpulp
02-23-2013, 10:00 PM

Sup, 21_Blessings.

Edward
02-23-2013, 10:00 PM
I have no ill will toward American Jews. For all the stereotypes and dispersion thrown their way, the Jewish people were instrumental in the formation of modern day America, and have done much more good than harm.

Nationalistic, zionistic Israeli Jews are another story, though. Just as fanatical and dangerous as any radical Muslim.

American Jews have unfortunately become zionistic. Once the subject of Israel gets brought up around most of my Jewish friends, I need to leave the room because after about 20-30 seconds of them saying the US needs to dedicate more resources to helping Israel, I want to punch a hole through their heads. I'm in a very small minority of American Jews who despise Netanyahu and consider him just as much of a neoconservative chickenhawk as Dick Cheney is.

D12
02-23-2013, 10:02 PM

Yes. We have the star power and intestinal fortitude. Our owners' death has brought us together.

midnightpulp
02-23-2013, 10:08 PM
American Jews have unfortunately become zionistic. Once the subject of Israel gets brought up around most of my Jewish friends, I need to leave the room because after about 20-30 seconds of them saying the US needs to dedicate more resources to helping Israel, I want to punch a hole through their heads. I'm in a very small minority of American Jews who despise Netanyahu and consider him just as much of a neoconservative chickenhawk as Dick Cheney is.

:tu Yep.

I actually grew up with Jews since I went to a Jewish pre-school/summer school for about the first 10 years of my life. Some of the nicest, kindest people you'll ever meet. My best friend in them days was a girl named Micah :lol

sook
02-23-2013, 10:09 PM
DoK are you Edward?

Clipper Nation
02-23-2013, 10:09 PM
Pop is D'Antoni's playoff daddy, fyi...

Thebesteva
02-23-2013, 10:10 PM
Pop is D'Antoni's playoff daddy, fyi...

And everybody in NBA history is the Clippers daddy during playoffs

D12
02-23-2013, 10:15 PM
:lol Look at all these faggots avoiding my prediction like a plague.

Clipper Nation
02-23-2013, 10:17 PM
Lakers are the Hollywood version of basketball, it's entertaining
Not really - they're boring, slow, and old.... ironically what Lakerfan accuses the Spurs of being....

midnightpulp
02-23-2013, 10:18 PM

Meh. Your team will get in. No team with that much talent can possibly miss the playoffs. Utah is due for a big losing stretch.

Clipper Nation
02-23-2013, 10:18 PM
And everybody in NBA history is the Clippers daddy during playoffs
The Nuggets and Grizzlies aren't, tbh :downspin:

spurraider21
02-23-2013, 10:19 PM
Agreed. Washington shot like 46 freethrows at the end of the 4th when the game was tight.

Portland got screwed over? lol i watched that game. there was nothing out of the ordinary tbh. ur just looking for something at this point

midnightpulp
02-23-2013, 10:19 PM

And by proxy, that's a win over the Lakers, since the Grizzlies are the Lakers' farm team.

D12
02-23-2013, 10:21 PM
Meh. Your team will get in. No team with that much talent can possibly miss the playoffs. Utah is due for a big losing stretch.

Exactly. And we will beat the Spurs or Thunder. Nobody, not even the cHeat can stop us.

Leon Black
02-23-2013, 10:23 PM
Rockets suck, not worried about those scrubs.

LkrFan
02-23-2013, 10:28 PM

What does losing to the Wizzards (who the Lakers beat BTW - in their gym) have to do with the Lakers? You reaching bruh. :downspin:

LkrFan
02-23-2013, 10:33 PM
Sup, 21_Blessings.
That's not 21 tbh.

LkrFan
02-23-2013, 10:35 PM
And by proxy, that's a win over the Lakers, since the Grizzlies are the Lakers' farm team.
Nope. If so, they would have traded us Gay for Ebanks, Morris, and a bowl of sunflower seeds. :lol

Clipper Nation
02-23-2013, 10:38 PM
What does losing to the Wizzards (who the Lakers beat BTW - in their gym) have to do with the Lakers? You reaching bruh. :downspin:Are you dense or just trolling? Houston losses help the Lakers' slim playoff chances, so Stern giving the Rockets' opponents all the calls makes for a nice backup plan in case the Lakers' opponents are able to fight through the LA rigjobs, tbh...

midnightpulp
02-23-2013, 10:40 PM
Nope. If so, they would have traded us Gay for Ebanks, Morris, and a bowl of sunflower seeds. :lol

I'm sure they wanted to. But the Lakers couldn't take on that contract. Even Jim Buss isn't stupid enough to have a 175 million dollar payroll (when you factor in Brown and D'Antoni's contracts).

LkrFan
02-23-2013, 10:41 PM
Are you dense or just trolling? Houston losses help the Lakers' slim playoff chances, so Stern giving the Rockets' opponents all the calls makes for a nice backup plan in case the Lakers' opponents are able to fight through the LA rigjobs, tbh...
:lol - perhaps your sarcasm meter is broken. I forgive you dawg.

Bobby Boucher
02-23-2013, 10:48 PM

crofl since when does simply being jewish and majoring in accounting make someone "good people"

Clipper Nation
02-23-2013, 10:53 PM
:lol - perhaps your sarcasm meter is broken. I forgive you dawg.

:lol The age-old "I was just kidding" excuse for a shitty take

UZER
02-23-2013, 10:56 PM

Kinda like you avoided the forum until now

Juggity
02-23-2013, 11:09 PM

...With the minor caveat that Richard Jefferson and Dejuan Blair were starters that season :lol

This Spurs team would sweep the 2011 Spurs. This spurs team would also sweep the 2013 Lakers.

LkrFan
02-23-2013, 11:10 PM
:lol - you got problems dawg.

irishock
02-23-2013, 11:20 PM

:lmao CN still doesn't get sarcasm

LkrFan
02-23-2013, 11:30 PM
:lmao CN still doesn't get sarcasm
It's the Compton Independent School District education failing her again.:lol

Thebesteva
02-23-2013, 11:46 PM
Rockets suck, not worried about those scrubs.

But if they are scrubs then come playoff time I dont want no scrubs.

KaiRMD1
02-23-2013, 11:49 PM
If Lakers make the playoffs using Thunderefs methods, I'm not sure they will lose to the Spurs. Think about it, Lakers squeak into the playoffs then take down the Spurs in the first round thus cemented that the Spurs can never be considered threats thanks to the Lakers vanquishing them as the number 8 seed. Hell, Stern would love for the Spurs to be the first team to get eliminated by a number 8 seed TWICE. After that, I don't know what he would do for the lakers but I can absolutely see this scenario happening. I've been writing up NBA storylines since I got fired from the WWE writing team

Grit and Grind
02-23-2013, 11:50 PM
UMM LLLOL

Grit and Grind
02-23-2013, 11:54 PM
The Nuggets series I'll give that if only Melo had help . BTW you guys won on some BS Calls little ass flopppers . With new flopping rules you guys would lose in 5 games vs the Grizzlies

Latarian Milton
02-24-2013, 12:06 AM
it's about right time for the refs to bail the lakers out imho

ffadicted
02-24-2013, 12:09 AM
Didn't watch the games myself but I wouldn't be surprised tbh

ambchang
02-24-2013, 12:19 AM

Kobe owns the Spurs so bad, he moved himself to tears

?v=Ck9nyiwaTIg

True talk.

Juggity
02-24-2013, 12:21 AM
UMM LLLOL

sook's quote concerns the possibility of this 2013 spurs team losing to an eighth seed. Not the 2011 spurs. The idea that this spurs team would lose to an eighth seed is preposterous. There isn't currently a team in contention for the 8 seed which the spurs would not dispatch in 5 games or less.

Clipper Nation
02-24-2013, 12:28 AM
The Nuggets series I'll give that if only Melo had help . BTW you guys won on some BS Calls little ass flopppers . With new flopping rules you guys would lose in 5 games vs the Grizzlies
LOL, complete bullshit... what really happened was that the Grizzlies were allowed to play physical on both ends of the court while there were no shortage of ticky-tack foul calls on the Clippers.... also, you blew a 27-point lead in Game 1 at home, then lost Game 7 at home... really, no excuse....

And also, the :cry Carmelo didn't have enough help :cry shit is another lame excuse.... the Clippers' "superstar" that year was Elton freaking Brand :lol

thispego
02-24-2013, 12:32 AM
NBA is rigged, don't y'all know that?

LkrFan
02-24-2013, 12:44 AM
sook's quote concerns the possibility of this 2013 spurs team losing to an eighth seed. Not the 2011 spurs. The idea that this spurs team would lose to an eighth seed is preposterous. There isn't currently a team in contention for the 8 seed which the spurs would not dispatch in 5 games or less.
I bet you were this confident against Fat Gasol's team too. How'd det turn out? :lol

Bynumite
02-24-2013, 12:48 AM
Wow... Rockets lose one game and spurfan automatically enters full meltdown mode, can't imagine the amount of butthurt LAL will cause if they actually make the playoffs :lol

Chicken shit spurfan scared of playing the Lakeshow, the 8 scarred them for life :lol

Spurfan already playing the Stern card, the Rockets are simply too dependent on 3 point shots, 46 3 point attempts? WTF :lol

KaiRMD1
02-24-2013, 01:16 AM
Lakers still have the rest of the season and Dwight Howard is still on your team with D'Antoni as coach. I really wouldn't get confident. Kobe owns the Spurs but the Spurs own D'Antoni to the tune of 3-0. Yeah, not worried unless the script I saw comes true.

Leon Black
02-24-2013, 01:24 AM
NBA is rigged, don't y'all know that?

Nah. If it was really rigged Cuban never would of won a title.

Sean Cagney
02-24-2013, 01:29 AM
2003 Duncan basically beat Kobe and Shaq by himself..

99 too he killed them, I still have the Substance over Style SI issue from 99 where it says Lakers Killer Tim Duncan! Let this clown still believe it's sweet and LA will just beat us, if he thinks so thats on him.
UMM LLLOL

Did you wach last year bro? The Spurs swept your team last year easily as well! So that year doesn't matter now as they obviously have been playing alot better since that first round exit in which MANU was hurt in game one. Swept the team that beat you guys last year as well.

whitemamba
02-24-2013, 01:30 AM
u need some tampax bro,, get the fuck over it

Grit and Grind
02-24-2013, 01:37 AM
99 too he killed them, I still have the Substance over Style SI issue from 99 where it says Lakers Killer Tim Duncan! Let this clown still believe it's sweet and LA will just beat us, if he thinks so thats on him.

Did you wach last year bro? The Spurs swept your team last year easily as well! So that year doesn't matter now as they obviously have been playing alot better since that first round exit in which MANU was hurt in game one. Swept the team that beat you guys last year as well.Don't make that Mani excuse because he looked mighty good that season. Your swept are team last year because Z-BO was out . We would have been up 2-1 on the series if that one BS game that went into OT when Rudy got fouled on the fastbreak by Manu SMH

Grit and Grind
02-24-2013, 01:38 AM
Warriors could drop to the 8th seed

Grit and Grind
02-24-2013, 01:38 AM
LOL, complete bullshit... what really happened was that the Grizzlies were allowed to play physical on both ends of the court while there were no shortage of ticky-tack foul calls on the Clippers.... also, you blew a 27-point lead in Game 1 at home, then lost Game 7 at home... really, no excuse....

And also, the :cry Carmelo didn't have enough help :cry shit is another lame excuse.... the Clippers' "superstar" that year was Elton freaking Brand :lol
Brand >>>>>>>>>> Blake Griffin . Brand was way better than Blake will ever be that year ... You clearly are a new fan

racm
02-24-2013, 01:40 AM

Especially since they suck on the road.

Grit and Grind
02-24-2013, 01:42 AM
Especially since they suck on the road.
Have you see the team that is supposed to be better than the Grizzlies ( Talking about Nuggets ) and how the play on the road ... Pathetic

Sean Cagney
02-24-2013, 01:43 AM
Don't make that Mani excuse because he looked mighty good that season. Your swept are team last year because Z-BO was out . We would have been up 2-1 on the series if that one BS game that went into OT when Rudy got fouled on the fastbreak by Manu SMH

LOL you lost 4-0 but would have been up 2-1 when Gay fouled out! What about this year? Why are you down 2-1? You caught the Spurs that year when their D was weak and they had a gimmick O and Ginobili was messed up as well and beat them in a series, don't get carried away bro. Last year we beat the shi*t outa you if we meet you in the playoffs, this year if we meet you we beat you as well! I am talking last two years, period.

BTW LOL Manu looked mighty good that season? He got hurt in the last game of the year and missed that game one! He was not the same that series! If he plays that game one they win games one and two and it's in the Spurs favor, he sat out game one and they lose that one in the end. He looked good that year yes, but he got hurt or broke a bone I believe in that finale, so how was he good in that series exactly with a messed up shoulder?

racm
02-24-2013, 01:44 AM

Did you wach last year bro? The Spurs swept your team last year easily as well! So that year doesn't matter now as they obviously have been playing alot better since that first round exit in which MANU was hurt in game one. Swept the team that beat you guys last year as well.

I remember that the Spurs closed down the Forum in style by sweeping Shaq and Kobe.

Sean Cagney
02-24-2013, 01:46 AM
I remember that the Spurs closed down the Forum in style by sweeping Shaq and Kobe.
YES SIR, MARIO ELIE who obviously hated LA said WE SHUT DOWN THE FORUM!!!!!!!! WE SHUT IT DOWN!

Juggity
02-24-2013, 01:58 AM
I bet you were this confident against Fat Gasol's team too. How'd det turn out? :lol

With RJ and Blair as starters, I definitely was not confident in 2011. Especially compared to last year and this year.

racm
02-24-2013, 02:07 AM
With RJ and Blair as starters, I definitely was not confident in 2011. Especially compared to last year and this year.

Didn't the 2011 squad also lose 6 in a row too?

IMO that squad was built on the big 3 and bombing 3s like crazy. When it came down to it they couldn't guard the 3 point line or anywhere, tbh.

Deuce Bigalow
02-24-2013, 02:19 AM
Could Kobe even buy alcohol that year? lol

Just remember Spurfan....

http://i.imm.io/XdQz.png

http://i.imm.io/XdPH.png

Deuce Bigalow
02-24-2013, 02:33 AM
Quick question: What are the largest margins of victory in a playoff series in nba history? 01 WCF was the largest in conference finals, so there must have been a series in a different playoff round that had a bigger margin than 22.3

LkrFan
02-24-2013, 02:47 AM
Could Kobe even buy alcohol that year? lol

Just remember Spurfan....

http://i.imm.io/XdQz.png

http://i.imm.io/XdPH.png
Dropping Deuces per par :lol. That '01 Laker squad was special. Their margin of victory was better than the 72-10 Bulls...or the legendary '86 Celtics. The best part? This historic beatdown came at the expense of the Sp*rs while they had the best two players in their history playing at the same time.

FO FO FO (http://www.nba.com/playoffs2001/finals/west/):rollin :lmao :rollin

KaiRMD1
02-24-2013, 02:56 AM
LOL you lost 4-0 but would have been up 2-1 when Gay fouled out! What about this year? Why are you down 2-1? You caught the Spurs that year when their D was weak and they had a gimmick O and Ginobili was messed up as well and beat them in a series, don't get carried away bro. Last year we beat the shi*t outa you if we meet you in the playoffs, this year if we meet you we beat you as well! I am talking last two years, period.

BTW LOL Manu looked mighty good that season? He got hurt in the last game of the year and missed that game one! He was not the same that series! If he plays that game one they win games one and two and it's in the Spurs favor, he sat out game one and they lose that one in the end. He looked good that year yes, but he got hurt or broke a bone I believe in that finale, so how was he good in that series exactly with a messed up shoulder?

Nah, if he played game one the Spurs would have still lost. If Manu hadn't gotten hurt in the first place, Spurs could have won. Remember, them Grizzlies were playing some rough and tough ball. Including one Shane Battier taking a couple choice cheap shots at Manu's elbow. It's all good though. It's in the past, the Grizzlies live in the past because their future looks much like 2007-2010

Sean Cagney
02-24-2013, 02:58 AM
Nah, if he played game one the Spurs would have still lost. If Manu hadn't gotten hurt in the first place, Spurs could have won. Remember, them Grizzlies were playing some rough and tough ball. Including one Shane Battier taking a couple choice cheap shots at Manu's elbow. It's all good though. It's in the past, the Grizzlies live in the past because their future looks much like 2007-2010

TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noob cake
02-24-2013, 03:46 AM
Rockets have lost 11 straight games with Eli Roe reffing.

02/23/13 @WAS L 103-105
02/10/13 sac L 111-117
11/19/12 @UTA L 91-102
02/12/12 @GS L 97-106
01/11/12 @SA L 95-101 (OT)
03/08/11 @PHO L 110-113
02/12/11 DAL L 102-106
01/07/11 @ORL L 95-110
11/17/10 OKC L 99-116
03/27/10 LAL L 101-109
02/20/10 IND L 115-125

This is such a screwjob.

racm
02-24-2013, 04:02 AM
Rockets have lost 11 straight games with Eli Roe reffing.

02/23/13 @WAS L 103-105
02/10/13 sac (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2890) L 111-117
11/19/12 @UTA L 91-102
02/12/12 @GS L 97-106
01/11/12 @SA L 95-101 (OT)
03/08/11 @PHO L 110-113
02/12/11 DAL L 102-106
01/07/11 @ORL L 95-110
11/17/10 OKC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43121) L 99-116
03/27/10 LAL L 101-109
02/20/10 IND L 115-125

This is such a screwjob.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24360040.jpg

Koolaid_Man
02-24-2013, 08:59 AM
midnightpulp[/B];6381592]Not really, but keep believing that, you immigrant fuck.

^ :lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-24-2013, 09:09 AM
If Lakers make the playoffs using Thunderefs methods, I'm not sure they will lose to the Spurs. Think about it, Lakers squeak into the playoffs then take down the Spurs in the first round thus cemented that the Spurs can never be considered threats thanks to the Lakers vanquishing them as the number 8 seed. Hell, Stern would love for the Spurs to be the first team to get eliminated by a number 8 seed TWICE. After that, I don't know what he would do for the lakers but I can absolutely see this scenario happening. I've been writing up NBA storylines since I got fired from the WWE writing team

^ I would now appreciate if all non-Laker fans would fellate me since I'm directly and solely responsible for getting this thought to permeate the board has default expectation

Seventyniner
02-24-2013, 10:14 AM
Chicken shit spurfan scared of playing the Lakeshow, the 8 scarred them for life :lol

Spurfan already playing the Stern card, the Rockets are simply too dependent on 3 point shots, 46 3 point attempts? WTF :lol

I fear the Lakers more than the Rockets, Warriors, Jazz, or Mavs, but the Thunder, Clippers, and Heat are still far greater threats.

And 46 3PA? That's straight college ball yo.

Killakobe81
02-24-2013, 10:19 AM

Portland wasn't making playoffs anyways ...
But if Kobe gets 10+ freebies tonight ...

LOL conspiracy theories

Donkeybong
02-24-2013, 10:55 AM
c:crynspiracy the:cryries

Relevancy
02-24-2013, 11:20 AM
Holy shit:lmao at this thread making it to the 4th page and the Lakers still not guaranteed to make the playoffs, this is some of insecurity type of shit

KaiRMD1
02-24-2013, 02:02 PM
^ I would now appreciate if all non-Laker fans would fellate me since I'm directly and solely responsible for getting this thought to permeate the board has default expectation

Come on man, we get it, you love the dick. Why can't you be like the other straight Laker fans and be annoying in a straight way instead of bringing your gay tendencies?

ace3g
02-26-2013, 04:24 PM
The Dream Shake ‏@DreamShakeSBN (https://twitter.com/DreamShakeSBN) And there it is. McHale says Donatas Motiejunas has moved into the starting lineup.
Retweeted by SBNation NBA (https://twitter.com/SBNationNBA)

sook
02-26-2013, 04:29 PM
The Dream Shake ‏@DreamShakeSBN (https://twitter.com/DreamShakeSBN) And there it is. McHale says Donatas Motiejunas has moved into the starting lineup.
Retweeted by SBNation NBA (https://twitter.com/SBNationNBA)

Yea, a couple of games down and into the NBA groove he will be good.

djohn2oo8
02-26-2013, 05:14 PM
Yea, a couple of games down and into the NBA groove he will be good.

That lineup should be fun to watch

spurraider21
02-26-2013, 07:31 PM
NBA rescinds Kobe's last technical. clearly don't want him suspended

Vladimir Lenin
02-26-2013, 09:44 PM
NBA rescinds Kobe's last technical. clearly don't want him suspended

dam captialism