PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Thispego's wife..

HarlemHeat37
02-24-2013, 03:42 AM
I wouldn't fuci that ho with Horse's dick, tbh..

thispego
02-24-2013, 09:21 AM
yes you would :lol

thispego
02-24-2013, 09:25 AM
ew, you up at 3:30 in the morning thinking about my girl?

OBSESSED - i need you dudes off my nuts, k? thanks.

(harlem on spurstalk @ 3:30 am on a saturday - lol you know how i know you have no life? :lol)

Samuel Eto'o
02-24-2013, 12:36 PM
thischildmolester is the lowest hanging fruit on this forum, tbh. There is so much material there and he usually bites. Even this routine thread about his obviously disgusting cover wife elicited a double post, an obvious sign of anger.

thispego
02-24-2013, 12:44 PM
:lmao

apalisoc_9
02-24-2013, 02:16 PM
pics of said wife

thispego
02-24-2013, 03:40 PM
Yeah that'll happen :lol

HarlemHeat37
02-24-2013, 03:41 PM
pics of said wife

:lol trust me, you don't want to see them, tbh..

DPG21920
You post pictures of yourself and child but not the wife :lol? Strange logic. If anything, posting baby pictures should be way more off limits, but you have no issues there.

Something else clearly going on here.

HarlemHeat37
You post pictures of yourself and child but not the wife :lol? Strange logic. If anything, posting baby pictures should be way more off limits, but you have no issues there.

:lol the GOAT going IN..

DMC
02-24-2013, 05:07 PM
She's probably illegal, and hasn't paid the coyote yet and is on the lamb. Lol the helicopter ride story. Your wife works at Walmart on the night shift. I saw her smoking generic cigarettes out front one night rapping with some parking lot cart getting brother.

On my way out she was on one of those pay as you go cell phones, talking about "mira, he gots a car though"

thispego
02-24-2013, 05:15 PM

:lol yeah I actually got in trouble for posting pictures of little man. I was like wts? you post pictures of all of us on facebook all the time! She says all I do is argue with people on there (spurtalk) it's not the same (as facebook)! rofl, I guess she has a point but she'd neuter me if I posted her picture.

Plus I don't want to help harlem and those other fags when visualizing me fucking my wife and j'ing it. They already visualize and fantasy about me giving it to their own wives/girlfriends. Who am I kidding? They don't have wives or girlfriends! :lmao

Oh and I've neve posted a picture of myself. Those all came from the obsessed folks of spurtalk scouring the intenet for my image and personal info.

DeadlyDynasty
02-24-2013, 05:18 PM
I love you mikey

thispego
02-24-2013, 05:25 PM
8D

apalisoc_9
02-24-2013, 05:25 PM
:lol yeah I actually got in trouble for posting pictures of little man. I was like wts? you post pictures of all of us on facebook all the time! She says all I do is argue with people on there (spurtalk) it's not the same (as facebook)! rofl, I guess she has a point but she'd neuter me if I posted her picture.

Plus I don't want to help harlem and those other fags when visualizing me fucking my wife and j'ing it. They already visualize and fantasy about me giving it to their own wives/girlfriends. Who am I kidding? They don't have wives or girlfriends! :lmao

Oh and I've neve posted a picture of myself. Those all came from the obsessed folks of spurtalk scouring the intenet for my image and personal info.

Oh..So you were the skinny looking geek with glasses?

lol

Bobby Boucher
02-24-2013, 05:26 PM

sup brah say hi to bump for me next time you're up at the tech rec center gettin your swole on

thispego
02-24-2013, 05:36 PM
Don't know if I'd even recognize BUMP. He only confronted me once but never tells me he saw me until later in the day on Spurstalk :lol I haven't registered his face to my memory yet

HarlemHeat37
02-24-2013, 06:32 PM
She's probably illegal, and hasn't paid the coyote yet and is on the lamb. Lol the helicopter ride story. Your wife works at Walmart on the night shift. I saw her smoking generic cigarettes out front one night rapping with some parking lot cart getting brother.

On my way out she was on one of those pay as you go cell phones, talking about "mira, he gots a car though"

:lol

DMC should be a writer, tbh, nigga paints a vivid picture..

thispego
02-24-2013, 06:53 PM
he is tbh, he's an unpaid writer for spurstalk and spends all his time here. Same for you for that matter :lmao

mavs>spurs
02-24-2013, 06:57 PM
LOL

thispego
02-24-2013, 06:59 PM
same for you m>s

mavs>spurs
02-24-2013, 07:07 PM
Yeah let's get off here and go catch a few sandbass!

HarlemHeat37
02-24-2013, 07:10 PM
Pego, what advice would you give somebody that aspires to live a luxurious life like yours, tbh?..

Leetonidas
02-24-2013, 07:11 PM
"Plus I don't want to help harlem and those other fags when visualizing me fucking my wife and j'ing it. They already visualize and fantasy about me giving it to their own wives/girlfriends. Who am I kidding? They don't have wives or girlfriends!

Oh and I've neve posted a picture of myself. Those all came from the obsessed folks of spurtalk scouring the intenet for my image and personal info."

thispedo exhibits what we psychiatric students would call "delusions of grandeur"

thispego
02-24-2013, 07:11 PM
Yeah let's get off here and go catch a few sandbass!

Hey - NOW YOU'RE TALKING!

thispego
02-24-2013, 07:16 PM
Pego, what advice would you give somebody that aspires to live a luxurious life like yours, tbh?..

Patience and hard work, bruh. Live a virtuous life, do unto others as you would have done to you, and embrace new opportunities. :tu

Oh, ad when you become an adult - don't spend all your time on the Internet - unless it's your job as you're getting paid to do it

thispego
02-24-2013, 07:17 PM
"Plus I don't want to help harlem and those other fags when visualizing me fucking my wife and j'ing it. They already visualize and fantasy about me giving it to their own wives/girlfriends. Who am I kidding? They don't have wives or girlfriends!

Oh and I've neve posted a picture of myself. Those all came from the obsessed folks of spurtalk scouring the intenet for my image and personal info."

thispedo exhibits what we psychiatric students would call "delusions of grandeur"

Lee, I can't get enough of the girl on the left. Reminds me of an ex of mine :tu

redzero
02-25-2013, 03:39 AM
master baiters tbh

:lol semen shield to the rescue!

DMC
02-25-2013, 07:17 AM
crofl

Wonder twin powers activate: Form of a semen shield

Shape of an upturned visage

GoodOdor
02-25-2013, 05:50 PM
:lol:lol:lol