Quote:

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons
One of the best tweets of all-time. RT @kobebryant: Amnesty THAT

Quote:

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi
Classic Mamba. RT @kobebryant Amnesty THAT

rayjayjohnson
02-24-2013, 05:24 PM
Did the dumb rapist even bother to read what Cuban actually said?

of course not.

hater
02-24-2013, 05:25 PM
:lol cuban

Asif Ali Zardari
:lmao

Still the most feared player in basketball.

rayjayjohnson
And since when did Bill Simmons start washing Kobe's balls? Yet more evidence that glorified blogger has zero credibility.

rayjayjohnson
02-24-2013, 05:26 PM

Which do you like more - Chapter 134, or that vintage Kobe performance?

Clipper Nation
02-24-2013, 05:28 PM
Kirby with the insecure bads, tbh....

HI-FI
02-24-2013, 05:30 PM
i know this isn't groundbreaking, but Kobe really is one of the most insecure, petty bitches of all time..........tbh.

Raven
02-24-2013, 05:30 PM
what an insecure idiot, dude should really improve his reading comprehension tbh..

Brunodf
02-24-2013, 05:31 PM
Kirby with the insecure bads, tbh....

Clipper Nation

Yes, people are just shivering in fear of Kirby....

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/6083637/cp33.0_standard_352.0.gif

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/kobe-fail-nba-gifs-2012-2013.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/2423850_o.gif

jmill

of course not.

lol @ getting this worked up over something so small. Kobe's twitter is gold. Calls himself out for having a shitty game, calls out NBA for vetoing trade, talks smack to Cuban. Refreshing to see an athlete do something other than just give cliche responses to everything.

Thebesteva
02-24-2013, 05:32 PM
i know this isn't groundbreaking, but Kobe really is one of the most insecure, petty bitches of all time..........tbh.

Only behind Clipper Nation TBH

Juggity
02-24-2013, 05:36 PM
Amnestying Kobe is probably the only smart idea Cuban has had w/r/t sports since he signed Tyson Chandler a few years ago.

jmill
02-24-2013, 05:36 PM

what an insecure idiot, dude should really improve his reading comprehension tbh..

At least you guys are so above petty insults.

How dare Kobe have a little fun! This is an outrage!

Clipper Nation
02-24-2013, 05:37 PM
:cry Only behind Clipper Nation TBH :cry

Damn, you're salty as fuck :lol

midnightpulp
02-24-2013, 05:38 PM
lol @ getting this worked up over something so small. Kobe's twitter is gold. Calls himself out for having a shitty game, calls out NBA for vetoing trade, talks smack to Cuban. Refreshing to see an athlete do something other than just give cliche responses to everything.

Do you asshole Lakers fans overhype and overrate EVERYTHING Kobe does? (Don't answer. Rhetorical question.)

Kobe's twitter responses are no more original, witty, or less cliched than that of any other high profile NBA player. In fact, Lebron, the player Kobe is vastly inferior to, could be credited with starting this whole "tweeting from the heart" phenomenon. Funny how when Lebron tweeted "I have a list" in response to his critics, he was a butthurt, insecure mental midget. But when Lord Kobe tweets at his critics, it's the height of originality and "refreshing."

Thebesteva
02-24-2013, 05:39 PM
Damn, you're salty as fuck :lol

I didnt add those sad emoticons...those are doctored in...doctored I tellz ya!

LkrFan
02-24-2013, 05:39 PM
:lol at people hating on Kobe - even after a great game. Kobe may be older, but he has pride and doesn't forget shit. :lol Cuban

NRHector
02-24-2013, 05:42 PM
:lol at people hating on Kobe - even after a great game. Kobe may be older, but he has pride and doesn't forget shit. :lol Cuban

he does forget shit, he forgets that he has 4 other players playing with him on the court

jmill
02-24-2013, 05:42 PM
Do you asshole Lakers fans overhype and overrate EVERYTHING Kobe does? (Don't answer. Rhetorical question.)

Kobe's twitter responses are no more original, witty, or less cliched than that of any other high profile NBA player. In fact, Lebron, the player Kobe is vastly inferior to, could be credited with starting this whole "tweeting from the heart" phenomenon. Funny how when Lebron tweeted he has a list in response to his critics, he was a butthurt, insecure mental midget. But when Lord Kobe tweets at his critics, it's the height of originality and "refreshing."

Ooo, called me an asshole. That one stings!

Lebron is awesome as well, and I loved his recent comments where he made Jordan look silly with his comment about rings and 5 being more than 1.

Sorry to disappoint. Feel free to go back to getting all emotional and launching personal attacks. Whatever makes you feel better!

midnightpulp
02-24-2013, 05:44 PM

Lebron is awesome as well, and I loved his recent comments where he made Jordan look silly with his comment about rings and 5 being more than 1.

Sorry to disappoint. Feel free to go back to getting all emotional and launching personal attacks. Whatever makes you feel better!

Talk about cliched responses :lol

That said, I admire your consistency. You get a pass.

Clipper Nation
02-24-2013, 05:45 PM
Where was all that pride when Kirby had to shut Vanessa up with expensive jewelry after cheating and raping? :lol

Thebesteva
02-24-2013, 05:45 PM
We argue so much over Kobe V LBJ V Tim Duncan...you guys do realize we are arguing for multi millionaire chimps that wouldnt spit on any of us if we were on fire right?

LkrFan
02-24-2013, 05:47 PM
Where was all that pride when Kirby had to shut Vanessa up with expensive jewelry after cheating and raping? :lol

Right next to the Clippers' championship trophy case. :lol

Thebesteva
02-24-2013, 05:48 PM

LOL cant wait for the Clippers to be exposed in the post season and fags like CN can just brag about how they had a better season this year than the Lakers and go back to being irrelevant again next season. BUT BUT KIRBY!! RAPIST!

ShinerBlack
02-24-2013, 05:50 PM
Take that 10th seeded team owner! :lol

Clipper Nation
02-24-2013, 05:52 PM
Tbh, with all 13 of the Larry O'Briens we won in our Boston days, I don't think there's any room in there for Kirby's foolish pride :downspin:

Clipper Nation
02-24-2013, 05:53 PM
:cry LOL cant wait for the Clippers to be exposed in the post season and fags like CN can just brag about how they had a better season this year than the Lakers and go back to being irrelevant again next season. BUT BUT KIRBY!! RAPIST! :cry
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RNOrjJgQCCc/Ttq0dk2IITI/AAAAAAAAKFE/wu0i08cxBIc/s1600/Salt02.jpg

Floyd Pacquiao
02-24-2013, 05:54 PM
kobetards orgasaming per par

CitizenDwayne
02-24-2013, 05:56 PM
JR Smith remains the god of NBA tweeters.

midnightpulp
02-24-2013, 05:57 PM
We argue so much over Kobe V LBJ V Tim Duncan...you guys do realize we are arguing for multi millionaire chimps that wouldnt spit on any of us if we were on fire right?

:lol Yes.

A lot of it is trolling, though.

I like angering those particular Kobe fans who would kill a family member if meant Kobe winning number 6.

Duncan, although one of my favorite players, is convenient to use here because he is the only active player of Kobe's generation who has more Final MVPs and "lead dog" championships. And I know it pisses Kobe fanatics off.

And if Lebron manages to tie up Kobe in Finals MVPs, it's on :lol

That said, there's not too many legit Kobe cocksuckers here (Deuce is probably the only real one. Kool's a troll and plays it up the Kobe cocksucking for laughs), since Spurstalk is trolls trolling trolls, and lot them use Kobe just like I use Duncan.

Someone like Jeffs over at Lakersground would be my ideal target. Guy probably sodomizes himself with a Kobe bobblehead every night.

Killakobe81
02-24-2013, 05:58 PM

I thought he would be shitty at it tbh... But he us very open sometimes too much so

NRHector
02-24-2013, 05:59 PM

A lot of is trolling, though.

I like angering those particular Kobe fans who would kill a family member if meant Kobe winning number 6.

Duncan, although one of my favorite players, is convenient to use here because he is the only active player of Kobe's generation who has more Final MVPs and "lead dog" championships. And I know it pisses Kobe fanatics off.

That said, there's not too many legit Kobe cocksuckers here (Deuce is probably the only real one. Kool's a troll and plays it up the Kobe cocksucking for laughs), since Spurstalk is trolls trolling trolls, and lot them use Kobe just like I use Duncan.

Someone like Jeffs over at Lakersground would be my ideal target. Guy probably sodomizes himself with a Kobe bobblehead every night.
:lol

HI-FI
02-24-2013, 06:03 PM
I was about to say the same thing. His recent hitting on a teenager is classic JR.

A lot of is trolling, though.

Deuce is pretty bad tbh. He's the type that would've hid in a closet at Eagleton and in the midst of the screaming, jumped out to put Kobe's blood soaked cock in his own mouth.

so you when did you realze this about Kool? i'm pretty sure he is in fact Extra Stout as been rumored. probably the most consistent troll I've ever seen. he has the black guy swag down pretty well, but there are times you can tell he's far more cerebral than he let's on. i actually admire Kool, he's like the Lee Strasburg of trolls.

Thebesteva
02-24-2013, 06:12 PM

A lot of it is trolling, though.

Man I am not getting along with anyone at LG lately...the 20 year old Kobe-ites have taken over that site

AussieFanKurt
02-24-2013, 06:19 PM
Man I am not getting along with anyone at LG lately...the 20 year old Kobe-ites have taken over that site

Isn't it always that way?

Thebesteva
02-24-2013, 06:24 PM
Isn't it always that way?

No, there were rarely arguments during 2008-2010. A few here and there. I kind of always flew under the radar on that site. After 5 years of being there I only have like 5000 posts which is nothing. I've mentioned in 2 threads that Kobe is a tall Allen Iverson this year when he was chucking 40+ a game and since then any thread I post on I get a few "Dont listen to him, he thinks Kobe is a tall Iverson" and then a bunch of guys saying "lmao Kobe > Jordan...24>23 lol"

I dunno Lebron fags are the same way tho.

midnightpulp
02-24-2013, 06:25 PM
I was about to say the same thing. His recent hitting on a teenager is classic JR.

Deuce is pretty bad tbh. He's the type that would've hid in a closet at Eagleton and in the midst of the screaming, jumped out to put Kobe's blood soaked cock in his own mouth.

so you when did you realze this about Kool? i'm pretty sure he is in fact Extra Stout as been rumored. probably the most consistent troll I've ever seen. he has the black guy swag down pretty well, but there are times you can tell he's far more cerebral than he let's on. i actually admire Kool, he's like the Lee Strasburg of trolls.

Couple years ago. I was arguing with him about how much Derek Fisher likely pays in taxes. I don't know jackshit about US tax code and was talking out of my ass, but it was obviously Kool's area of expertise. He quickly dropped the uneducated nigga act and summoned his true form.

jeebus
02-24-2013, 06:26 PM
Cuban will have the last laugh when he signs kirbby to a 3 year deal while the Lakers build around Dwight.

HarlemHeat37
02-24-2013, 06:31 PM
This is actually pretty funny, tbh:lol..

UZER
02-24-2013, 06:41 PM

This is classic passive aggressive Laker fan.

UZER
02-24-2013, 06:42 PM
Told y'all he was reaching Shaq level of insecurity.

baseline bum
02-24-2013, 06:45 PM
LOL nigga below .500 and talking shit

Koolaid_Man
02-24-2013, 06:53 PM
Couple years ago. I was arguing with him about how much Derek Fisher likely pays in taxes. I don't know jackshit about US tax code and was talking out of my ass, but it was obviously Kool's area of expertise. He quickly dropped the uneducated nigga act and summoned his true form.

what? homo please....your ass still burning over that? I've never portrayed myself as an uneducated nigga....quite the contrar...I'm an educated nigga all up in your ass midget....I've always maintained that...you white boys salty because you've never come across a black man like me...owning you, clowing your Mexican friends, and banging plenty of white Ho's....call me the new Jack Johnson....you come around here spitting that weak ass Duncan PER bullshit, trying to talk down to the younger Laker fans that don't know better but I'm here to remind your silly ass along with NRHector, Clipper Nation, Elnono, and all the other homo's what it all boils down to...taught in the ways of the great Dr. Cully and the living legend Lakaluva..

Kobe 5, possibly 6

TOSB 4

That's it and that's all..let us proceed...I look forward with equal amounts of both anticipation and determination :toast

Koolaid_Man
02-24-2013, 06:57 PM

of course not.

hey skeet face...why don't you try smiling for a change...you'll have plenty to be disgusted about after tomorrow night :toast

Koolaid_Man
02-24-2013, 06:58 PM
Cuban will have the last laugh when he signs kirbby to a 3 year deal while the Lakers build around Dwight.

Kobe 62
Mavs 61

Kobe is the real owner of the Mavs....end of story

TDMVPDPOY
02-24-2013, 06:58 PM
lol kobe black italian wanker

midnightpulp
02-24-2013, 07:01 PM
what? homo please....your ass still burning over that? I've never portrayed myself as an uneducated nigga....quite the contrar...I'm an educated nigga all up in your ass midget....I've always maintained that...you white boys salty because you've never come across a black man like me...owning you, clowing your Mexican friends, and banging plenty of white Ho's....call me the new Jack Johnson....you come around here spitting that weak ass Duncan PER bullshit, trying to talk down to the younger Laker fans that don't know better but I'm here to remind your silly ass along with NRHector, Clipper Nation, Elnono, and all the other homo's what it all boils down to...taught in the ways of the great Dr. Cully and the living legend Lakaluva..

Kobe 5, possibly 6

TOSB 4

That's it and that's all..let us proceed...I look forward with equal amounts of both anticipation and determination :toast

You don't have to lie to kick it. Uneducated nigga who thinks he's smarter than he is has been your primary shtick from day one.

Or.

Is that who you really are?

I'm 95% certain you're a troll, but some part of does indeed believe you're a legit poster that's half an IQ point away from retarded, but is some kind of savant when it comes to accounting.

And no, my ass was never burning, since I was bullshitting the whole time, learning about tax shit from skimming wikipedia as I was debating you :lol

Venti Quattro
02-24-2013, 07:10 PM

While we're waiting for the perfect retort about him killing his friend.

Koolaid_Man
02-24-2013, 07:12 PM
You don't have to lie to kick it. Uneducated nigga who thinks he's smarter than he is has been your primary shtick from day one.

Or.

Is that who you really are?

I'm 95% certain you're a troll, but some part of does indeed believe you're a legit poster that's half an IQ point away from retarded, but is some kind of savant when it comes to accounting.

And no, my ass was never burning, since I was bullshitting the whole time, learning about tax shit from skimming wikipedia as I was debating you :lol

Midget you know you're not smart enough to draw me out so why even bother :lol....

Listen up:

Tim MacMahon ‏@espn_macmahon

Dirk on Kobe: "They should have listened to Cuban and amnestied this morning."

Leetonidas
02-24-2013, 07:13 PM
Kobe tweets "Amnesty THAT"

Kobe fans blow their loads

Venti Quattro
02-24-2013, 07:15 PM
Spurfans have been blowing their load prematurely for 3 years running now...and they have the audacity to call Lakers fans for the same shit. Chill, it's just a tweet.

Thebesteva
02-24-2013, 07:16 PM
Kobe tweets "Amnesty THAT"

Kobe fans blow their loads

Best avatar ever tbh

Leetonidas
02-24-2013, 07:17 PM
Spurfans have been blowing their load prematurely for 3 years running now...and they have the audacity to call Lakers fans for the same shit. Chill, it's just a tweet.

shut up clown fkn wanker

Thebesteva
02-24-2013, 07:19 PM

This might be their year though...I have a funny feeling that Spurs make the finals and Clippers choke in the playoffs and we all bukkake Clipper Nation and he deletes his account and commits suicide...tragic story tbh

Venti Quattro
02-24-2013, 07:21 PM
This might be their year though...I have a funny feeling that Spurs make the finals and Clippers choke in the playoffs and we all bukkake Clipper Nation and he deletes his account and commits suicide...tragic story tbh

Not a bad plan, as long as it involves Clipper Nation being killed or killing himself.

namlook
02-24-2013, 07:23 PM
Mark Medina ‏@MedinaLakersNBA (https://twitter.com/MedinaLakersNBA) Kobe Bryant on Mark Cuban: "I’m sure if he wants to amnesty Dirk, that’s something we’ll entertain."

Venti Quattro
02-24-2013, 07:24 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

sup namlook? Been hiding too long in the ignore list?

Thebesteva
02-24-2013, 07:25 PM
Not a bad plan, as long as it involves Clipper Nation being killed or killing himself.

We shouldn't be too hard on him. He must be under 22 years old if he's a die hard Clipper and LA Kings fan. I've noticed all the 22 and under kids in LA are die hard Clipper and King fans all of a sudden and hate the Lakers. They weren't alive to see the 3peat team or the showtime team and the NBA didnt appeal to them until they saw a few dunk highlights from Blake Griffin and thought Clippers>Lakers all of a sudden.

Clipper Nation
02-24-2013, 07:26 PM
:lol Lakersarethebesteva writing fanfiction about me

Koolaid_Man
02-24-2013, 07:31 PM
Cuban is pretty Salty after Kobe's tweet:

Mark Cuban ‏@mcuban
Nice to know there is a least one team and their players, outside of the Mavs, that listen to everything I say.

Mark Cuban ‏@mcuban
Funny how people don't realize that the tweets don't say anything about me that I care about. Speak volumes about them.

Mark Cuban ‏@mcuban
Makes you wonder what twitter is all about and it's future.. No parent is going to et their kids on twitter

Mark Cuban ‏@mcuban
But I do have to give props to @kobebryant for a great tweet. #Welldone.

:lmao @ Cubes giving props for a Tweet and ignoring his game performance

noob cake
02-24-2013, 07:31 PM
You can't expect Kobe, a basketball player who never attended college, to understand the business side of NBA as well as Cuban, a self-made billionaire.

Thebesteva
02-24-2013, 07:33 PM
You can't expect Kobe, a basketball player who never attended college, to understand the business side of NBA as well as Cuban, a self-made billionaire.

Of course not, but in all honesty Cuban has been irritating the Lakers for years, first with the comment about how Phil Jackson is Jeanie's boy toy. There is a ton of history of Cuban trying to parasite off the Lakers success. I actually like the Mavs, and respect Cuban as a businessman. But at the end of the day, when you look at the facts, Clipper Nation will commit suicide when Clippers lose in the playoffs.

Koolaid_Man
02-24-2013, 07:34 PM

Kobe's brand in all honesty is worth more than Leslie Alexander :lol

Koolaid_Man
02-24-2013, 07:36 PM
Of course not, but in all honesty Cuban has been irritating the Lakers for years, first with the comment about how Phil Jackson is Jeanie's boy toy. There is a ton of history of Cuban trying to parasite off the Lakers success. I actually like the Mavs, and respect Cuban as a businessman. But at the end of the day, when you look at the facts, Clipper Nation will commit suicide when Clippers lose in the playoffs.

he arose quickly from the ashes of signing Cp3 like a fucking mutated parasite...so that day can't come soon enough...

Leetonidas
02-24-2013, 07:37 PM
We shouldn't be too hard on him. He must be under 22 years old if he's a die hard Clipper and LA Kings fan. I've noticed all the 22 and under kids in LA are die hard Clipper and King fans all of a sudden and hate the Lakers. They weren't alive to see the 3peat team or the showtime team and the NBA didnt appeal to them until they saw a few dunk highlights from Blake Griffin and thought Clippers>Lakers all of a sudden.

22 year olds not alive to see the threepeat Lakers of a decade ago? Are you retarded?:lol

Thebesteva
02-24-2013, 07:39 PM
he arose quickly from the ashes of signing Cp3 like a fucking mutated parasite...so that day can't come soon enough...

Don't worry my brethren, this will be Clippers Nation by mid April...we will have a fundraiser in his honor and spread his ashes on a Kobe jersey. That's the way he wanted to go out tbh.

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo244/supbrah32/gun_2_head.jpg

Thebesteva
02-24-2013, 07:40 PM
22 year olds not alive to see the threepeat Lakers of a decade ago? Are you retarded?:lol

It's not about being alive dip shit, I was technically alive during the Showtime era I didnt see shit from those mother fuckers. 3 peat was in 2000-2002, that means he was at the tender age of 10-12. It's possible he watched some NBA but in all honesty Clipper fans are usually new to the NBA.

whitemamba
02-24-2013, 07:42 PM
:lolClipper Nation

Clipper Nation
02-24-2013, 07:49 PM
:lol Lakerfan circlejerking over their unfunniest schtick yet
:lol $100+ million spent and STILL reduced to hoping the Clippers fail

noob cake
02-24-2013, 07:50 PM
Kobe's brand in all honesty is worth more than Leslie Alexander :lol

Brain vs Genetics

whitemamba
02-24-2013, 07:50 PM
:lol Lakerfan circlejerking over their unfunniest schtick yet
:lol $100+ million spent and STILL reduced to hoping the Clippers fail

:lolstill a faggot
:lolbandwagon
:lolonly friend is siri

Thebesteva
02-24-2013, 07:53 PM
:lolstill a faggot
:lolbandwagon
:lolonly friend is siri

Every fan on this board has atleast experienced a few titles or a finals appearance...poor Clipper Nation. The highlight reel of his franchise is being ranked #1 on Mark Stein's power rankings

http://www.dumbfans.com/wp-content/uploads/clippers-fan.jpg

Thebesteva
02-24-2013, 07:59 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU3s-M565tWHyYsZLqGXoygGTFbuXBwMQz_PwUhIU63_Zs4OLX

Clipper Nation
02-24-2013, 08:00 PM
:lol All that history and yet it hasn't helped the Lakers beat the Clippers once this year (the only season that matters in the here and now)

:lol LAKERFAN accusing any other fanbase of frontrunning and bandwagoning

Thebesteva
02-24-2013, 08:02 PM
:lol All that history and yet it hasn't helped the Lakers beat the Clippers once this year (the only season that matters in the here and now)

:lol LAKERFAN accusing any other fanbase of frontrunning and bandwagoning

:lol You would say that...

LkrFan
02-24-2013, 08:18 PM
Mark Medina ‏@MedinaLakersNBA (https://twitter.com/MedinaLakersNBA)Kobe Bryant on Mark Cuban: "I’m sure if he wants to amnesty Dirk, that’s something we’ll entertain."

Jodelo, get your hummingbird ass in here and :downspin: this shit. :rollin

Leetonidas
02-24-2013, 08:19 PM
It's not about being alive dip shit, I was technically alive during the Showtime era I didnt see shit from those mother fuckers. 3 peat was in 2000-2002, that means he was at the tender age of 10-12. It's possible he watched some NBA but in all honesty Clipper fans are usually new to the NBA.

I mean you're right about the Clips fans probably but I was glued to the TV for Spurs games when I was 9...if they were from LA and they were 10-12 years old at the time they definitely knew the threepeat Lakers/remember Shaq as he was such an icon in LA for awhile...

Perhaps they just don't like rooting for a faggot, coddled team

(then again Monkeyball is a pretty faggish team so idk)

also they could just be hipsters and claim Clippers or King fandom because the Lakeshow are about as mainstream as it gets, the Yankees of basketball

irishock
02-24-2013, 08:30 PM
:lmao dumbass Kobe. Mavs already used their amnesty

HI-FI
02-24-2013, 08:37 PM
I mean you're right about the Clips fans probably but I was glued to the TV for Spurs games when I was 9...if they were from LA and they were 10-12 years old at the time they definitely knew the threepeat Lakers/remember Shaq as he was such an icon in LA for awhile...

Perhaps they just don't like rooting for a faggot, coddled team

(then again Monkeyball is a pretty faggish team so idk)

also they could just be hipsters and claim Clippers or King fandom because the Lakeshow are about as mainstream as it gets, the Yankees of basketball
i agree that it's easy to root against lakers because they are a faggot, coddled team and their fanbase reflects that. but I kind of see why the Lakers exist. it's like how video games have easy, normal or hard settings. Being a Laker fan is like having shit on Easy mode, you need that so you don't lose customers who are intimidated by a challenge. Same reason Kobe went there, he didn't want the challenge of being a number 1 on a shitty team. spurs fans would be a normal setting. Being a fan of Milwaukee Bucks must be like playing Contra with no Konami code.

whitemamba
02-24-2013, 09:00 PM
:lmao dumbass Kobe. Mavs already used their amnesty

scanry
02-24-2013, 09:21 PM
Retweeted by 42966 people. :wow

I agree with Cuban. It was a great tweet tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
02-24-2013, 09:22 PM
i agree that it's easy to root against lakers because they are a faggot, coddled team and their fanbase reflects that. but I kind of see why the Lakers exist. it's like how video games have easy, normal or hard settings. Being a Laker fan is like having shit on Easy mode, you need that so you don't lose customers who are intimidated by a challenge. Same reason Kobe went there, he didn't want the challenge of being a number 1 on a shitty team. spurs fans would be a normal setting. Being a fan of Milwaukee Bucks must be like playing Contra with no Konami code.

what do you expect when major of their fanbase are cholos,....standing around posing in group photos half naked showing off how gay they are,
http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Gay-cholo-tub.jpg

HI-FI
02-24-2013, 09:32 PM
what do you expect when major of their fanbase are cholos,....standing around posing in group photos half naked showing off how gay they are,

:rollinthanks, i just spit all over my computer. my vision isn't that good but is that Lakersarebesteva and Lkrfan chillaxing on a Sunday?

da_suns_fan
02-24-2013, 10:01 PM
This just really reinforces why Kobe is do douchey:

He takes himself WAAAYYYY too seriously.

You showed him, eh Kobe?!! Well your team still has a 100 million dollar payroll and is 9th place in the western conference. So I agree amenstying you (and saving 100 million dollars in salary and luxury tax payments) would be a pretty frugal and wise decision.

Leetonidas
02-24-2013, 10:02 PM

lol that looks like IronMexican :lmao :lmao

Arcadian
02-24-2013, 10:21 PM
:lol What the fuck? Why is this topic so popular? Why is this even a topic? Kobe Bryant posted something sort of witty on twitter, ooooo what a fucking event!

Shut the fuck up. Faggots.

InRareForm
02-24-2013, 10:24 PM

yes, JR is the gold standard of NBA tweeters.

TDMVPDPOY
02-24-2013, 10:30 PM
never seen a attention whore like kobe, when the media is not talkin about the lakers, he does someshit to take the attention...we have all seen this out though his career...fck him

AaronY
02-24-2013, 10:44 PM
I can't stand Kobe, but that was pretty sweet

Baseline
02-25-2013, 12:07 AM
Bryant isn't able to lead any team to a championship. I't ll be a miracle if his troop of all-stars can even make the playoffs. It's a disgrace. And the Lakers are paying this fool 30 million to lead his team to mediocrity. So what Cuban said makes the most business sense, without a doubt.

Bryant's tweet further confirms how much of a tool he is. Why do people still think he cares about winning so much? Bryant is in this sport for his own personal accolades. Period.

Koolaid_Man
02-25-2013, 12:41 AM
Bryant isn't able to lead any team to a championship. I't ll be a miracle if his troop of all-stars can even make the playoffs. It's a disgrace. And the Lakers are paying this fool 30 million to lead his team to mediocrity. So what Cuban said makes the most business sense, without a doubt.

Bryant's tweet further confirms how much of a tool he is. Why do people still think he cares about winning so much? Bryant is in this sport for his own personal accolades. Period.

:toast hey dick face isn't that the American way? isn't it the basis for promotion in corporate America? isn't it the reason we have competitive sport and international Olympics....isn't that what Michael Phelps train for...HIS GOLD MEDALS? Prime word being HIS.....:lol

i swear....Spur fan gets more stupid with each passing day....

Splits
02-25-2013, 01:06 AM
Amazing how these pieces of shit come out of the woodwork when the Fakes are sniffing .500 panty

Sean Cagney
02-25-2013, 01:12 AM

Yeah he is.. He is full of himself but so insecure it's funny.

Jodelo
02-25-2013, 01:31 PM
Jodelo (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=23669), get your hummingbird ass in here and :downspin: this shit. :rollin

Nothing to spin, does not change the fact that Kobe has yet to win a playoff game against Dirk!

smaka
02-25-2013, 04:09 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Soee5R0ltiA

:toast

djohn2oo8
02-25-2013, 04:41 PM
:lol Kobe is ridiculously sensitive. But he's been spoiled his entire career, so you really can't be surprised.

Seventyniner
02-25-2013, 05:08 PM
The only reason Kobe's so worked up about any mention of amnesty is that it's actually possible that it could happen to him. Kobe supposedly brings an extra $80M per year in revenue to the Lakers, but in another year or two his salary + tax might actually exceed that.

Ashy Larry
02-25-2013, 05:44 PM
The only reason Kobe's so worked up about any mention of amnesty is that it's actually possible that it could happen to him. Kobe supposedly brings an extra $80M per year in revenue to the Lakers, but in another year or two his salary + tax might actually exceed that.

It's all about that TWC deal ........ they make take a slight hit but as long as that check continues to roll in, they'll be fine. And they're looking pretty sweet cap wise in a couple years. Korby won't see another 30 million dollar contract after this one if he decides to stay and if the Lakers gave him one, they'd be dumb as fuck.

Budkin
02-25-2013, 06:34 PM

This.

JamStone
02-25-2013, 07:18 PM
It's all about that TWC deal ........ they make take a slight hit but as long as that check continues to roll in, they'll be fine. And they're looking pretty sweet cap wise in a couple years. Korby won't see another 30 million dollar contract after this one if he decides to stay and if the Lakers gave him one, they'd be dumb as fuck.

I certainly wouldn't put it past Kobe's ego to think he still deserves $30 million per after his current contract. The current CBA and the financial landscape for the Lakers the next few seasons may encourage him to take less if he thinks it helps them compete for a title. But I don't think it's a stretch to believe Kobe himself will still think he's worth $30 million per. And if he didn't have to, I'm sure he wouldn't willingly take significantly less. He's still a money maker. He's still putting up elite numbers. And he can always argue that he probably could get $50 million per from some team in Italy or Spain or Greece like he argued the last time he went into free agency.

Seventyniner
02-25-2013, 08:01 PM
I certainly wouldn't put it past Kobe's ego to think he still deserves $30 million per after his current contract. The current CBA and the financial landscape for the Lakers the next few seasons may encourage him to take less if he thinks it helps them compete for a title. But I don't think it's a stretch to believe Kobe himself will still think he's worth $30 million per. And if he didn't have to, I'm sure he wouldn't willingly take significantly less. He's still a money maker. He's still putting up elite numbers. And he can always argue that he probably could get $50 million per from some team in Italy or Spain or Greece like he argued the last time he went into free agency.

If Kobe left even a single penny on the table it would have been excruciatingly wrung out of him. I can't see him taking a voluntary pay cut for anything.

TDMVPDPOY
02-25-2013, 08:31 PM

i dunno how much money he makes for the lakers or nba, but why should he care when lakers just signed some big tv deal 4b/20years...

Latarian Milton
02-25-2013, 09:30 PM
kobe is their cash cow and they ain't gonna give up the extra incomes he delivers, but there IS a good possibility that the lakers will not offer him an extension when his current term expires. lakers won't have much salary left on their book by the time kobe's contract expires and they will then start rebuilding, kobe will seek big $ elsewhere or retire right away. kobe's ego is so huge that he ain't gonna allow himself to continue playing for less than 10m a year imho.

InK
02-25-2013, 10:18 PM
Eh Kobe deserves his 30m a year, just not because of any basketball reasons these days. 5-13 atm with the rest of the team 16-22....LOL

td4mvp2k
04-15-2013, 01:11 PM
:lol stfu kobe

Raven
04-15-2013, 01:23 PM
in the end Cuban got the last laugh.

Thread
04-15-2013, 01:28 PM

tee, hee.

Bynumite
04-15-2013, 01:37 PM

Not really, Lakers are not going to amnesty Kobe.

Trainwreck2100
04-15-2013, 01:46 PM

they should, kobe should take next season off anyway

Raven
04-15-2013, 01:52 PM

he never said they were going to.

Thread
04-15-2013, 02:10 PM

Kobe is aiming for opening day. And you know what else? Everybody knows it.

HeatChamps
04-15-2013, 02:13 PM
I would amnesty that.

jeebus
04-15-2013, 03:14 PM
if The Student That Has Become The Master had any sense, he would #amnestyTHAT. if kirby is smart, he'd take next year off and just rehab. go to germany, do your thing, rub babies soaked in antler spray on your heel, borrow some "tylenol" from the superfriends, then come back in the 2015 season.

Thread
04-15-2013, 03:18 PM
if The Student That Has Become The Master had any sense, he would #amnestyTHAT. if kirby is smart, he'd take next year off and just rehab. go to germany, do your thing, rub babies soaked in antler spray on your heel, borrow some "tylenol" from the superfriends, then come back in the 2015 season.

& see he knows "you/they" want that, are urging that, expecting that. "Motherfuckers, I'll show them. Opening nite I'll be there, full regalia. Howard ain't taking shit from me. I put Eagle in a hole. I put Daddy in hole. I put Vanessa in a hole. I'll put every motherfucker that gets in my way in a fuckin' hole. I'll go right fuckin' thru them." That's the sociopath in him. Remember, Kobe is a sociopath, but, a functioning one. A high level of functioning.

TheRealCB
04-15-2013, 03:54 PM
Remember, Kobe is a sociopath, but, a functioning one. A high level of functioning.

Just like you cub..Just like you.

Mori Chu
04-15-2013, 04:01 PM
He said high level.

Thread
04-15-2013, 04:08 PM
He said high level.

I saw your diatribe last nite at Sose's Joint. You sob, you.

God willing this ends tonite in Minnesota. Tell Sose, I'm comin'....& I'm comin' hard.

Thread
04-15-2013, 04:11 PM
Just like you cub..Just like you.

CB

The Batman
04-15-2013, 04:12 PM
Kobe is aiming for opening day. And you know what else? Everybody knows it.
He also aimed for Katelyn's face and we know what happened.

Thread
04-15-2013, 04:12 PM

God willing this ends tonite in Minnesota. Tell Sose, I'm comin'....& I'm comin' hard.

& I'm showin' up at .620's next remote event with Gambo. Oh, yeah. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Thread
04-15-2013, 04:13 PM
He also aimed for Katelyn's face and we know what happened.

He got a little mud on his turtle?

Mori Chu
04-16-2013, 03:22 AM

My Jazz took care of business tonight in Minny. Lakers are gonna have to earn it against a perky Houston squad. I haven't sat down and done the math of it, to see whether Memphis is going to try to actually win their last game against the Jazz. If they are, the Lake show is in the playoffs for sure. If not, my Phoenix Jazz could still squeak in. I could give two $h!ts about the Jazz and Rockets except if a lottery pick for my Suns is on the line. Go Mormons!

spurraider21
04-16-2013, 03:28 AM
My Jazz took care of business tonight in Minny. Lakers are gonna have to earn it against a perky Houston squad. I haven't sat down and done the math of it, to see whether Memphis is going to try to actually win their last game against the Jazz. If they are, the Lake show is in the playoffs for sure. If not, my Phoenix Jazz could still squeak in. I could give two $h!ts about the Jazz and Rockets except if a lottery pick for my Suns is on the line. Go Mormons!

Marc Gasol played 25 minutes, ZBo played 19 minutes, Conley played 23 minutes, and Prince played 21 minutes in their game against Dallas, which was pretty close the whole way (and sorry ass Mavs still couldn't win). That tells me Memphis isn't going to play their horses for 30-40 minutes during their season finale. With the Grizz likely to have their foot off the gas and the Jazz playing their balls off, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Utah came out on top. However, I forgot the Jazz are absolutely terrified of the road.

Kool Bob Love
03-20-2014, 12:22 AM

Michael Jordan.
03-20-2014, 12:24 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kUXK6azldF0/UE5YveZFI7I/AAAAAAAACy8/xBXs1gccHFA/s1600/crazy-laughter.jpg

Clipper Nation
03-20-2014, 12:26 AM
Last year:

This year:

Michael Jordan.
03-20-2014, 12:27 AM
Last year:

This year:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kUXK6azldF0/UE5YveZFI7I/AAAAAAAACy8/xBXs1gccHFA/s1600/crazy-laughter.jpg

SupremeGuy
03-20-2014, 12:30 AM
Last year:

This year:

:lmaohttp://img.gawkerassets.com/img/196fuarapyylmgif/original.gif

.G.
03-20-2014, 12:34 AM
******'s a swell guy, he just wants to belong and be loved. He tries. A little delusional, yes, but he's a swell guy.

.G.
03-20-2014, 12:34 AM
BEAN er's

Meh

Kool Bob Love
04-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Your own people lodged this beaut.

tee, hee.

Trainwreck2100
04-01-2014, 06:48 PM

Yep