PDA

View Full Version : 50 cent tries to kiss Erin Andrews....denied

Thebesteva
02-24-2013, 05:27 PM
:lol Stupid monkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xIh8V0oAN2s#!

benefactor
02-24-2013, 05:31 PM
I'm just wondering what the hell he's doing at a NASCAR race.

Reck
02-24-2013, 05:37 PM
He didn't only get denied he got shut the fuck down. :lol

She tried to run away and he still went after her.

Reck
02-24-2013, 05:39 PM

Money son. He probably has a stake on one of those cars. They bring in money like a motherfucker. Them drivers make more money in one race than what you could make in half a year.

benefactor
02-24-2013, 05:58 PM
Ahh...ok. I sometimes forget how many rednecks there are in the US.

Trill Clinton
02-24-2013, 06:13 PM
lol you can tell 50 hit that already.

Trill Clinton
02-24-2013, 06:15 PM
:lmao@ all the youtube comments.

they maddddddd :hat

HarlemHeat37
02-24-2013, 06:28 PM
Ya, I'd say they already had a previous relationship of some kind, based on their reactions:lol..

50 definitely laced that, tbh..he's ugly as fuck though, tbh..

TDMVPDPOY
02-24-2013, 06:35 PM
Ya, I'd say they already had a previous relationship of some kind, based on their reactions:lol..

50 definitely laced that, tbh..he's ugly as fuck though, tbh..

just wait till the niggas on this forum come in here thrashed this thread with their black dick talk...

whats the deal with race winners drinking milk, seriously even though its a sponsor of the sport....do they really think milk is contributing something to the win

AussieFanKurt
02-24-2013, 06:41 PM
I'd say he definitely fucked her but premmied which is why she bails so quick.. she's embarrassed to look at him

Wild Cobra
02-24-2013, 06:56 PM
Maybe he's a closet redneck?

Seriously...

Maybe you should lay off the prejudiced assumptions.

Facts make statistics. Statistics don't make facts.

Edward
02-24-2013, 07:00 PM
Facts make statistics. Statistics don't make facts.

Is this your new line you're gonna start using to try and sound intelligent?

HarlemHeat37
02-24-2013, 07:04 PM
She's embarrassed because she's dating a hockey player, tbh..

The hockey culture hates niggas, tbh:lol..my ex-girl's sister dated a guy in the hockey culture and I was a little surprised at their disdain for girls that hook up or date Blacks, tbh:lol..

Reck
02-24-2013, 07:10 PM
just wait till the niggas on this forum come in here thrashed this thread with their black dick talk...

whats the deal with race winners drinking milk, seriously even though its a sponsor of the sport....do they really think milk is contributing something to the win

You're thinking of the indianapolis 500. That tradition goes back to as long as they have been racing at that track.

CubanSucks
02-24-2013, 07:21 PM
She's embarrassed because she's dating a hockey player, tbh..

The hockey culture hates niggas, tbh:lol..my ex-girl's sister dated a guy in the hockey culture and I was a little surprised at their disdain for girls that hook up or date Blacks, tbh:lol..

Don't most cultures have disdain for immature behavior?

Trill Clinton
02-24-2013, 07:38 PM

chill fam, its not that serious.

there is nothing immature about greeting someone of the opposite sex with a kiss on the cheek.

Wild Cobra
02-24-2013, 08:29 PM
I have said this many times over the years.

Do you think statistics make facts?

Wild Cobra
02-24-2013, 08:29 PM
Don't most people these days not kiss strangers on the lips?

Edward
02-24-2013, 08:38 PM
I have said this many times over the years.

Do you think statistics make facts?

No, but I think they point people towards facts and corroborate facts.

Bobby Boucher
02-24-2013, 09:12 PM
lol blacks so insecure they gotta try to rationalize a black dude getting rejected as "oh yeah well that's just because he probably already fucked her before!" instead of accepting that 98% of white women are just repulsed by black men :lol

TDMVPDPOY
02-24-2013, 09:14 PM
brothers kissing white woman during introductions

do they do that for black woman?

Trill Clinton
02-24-2013, 09:33 PM
lol blacks so insecure they gotta try to rationalize a black dude getting rejected as "oh yeah well that's just because he probably already fucked her before!" instead of accepting that 98% of white women are just repulsed by black men :lol

only one insecure here is you fam.

you're upset that 50 got to kiss erin andrews and have convinced yourself she dissed him when she didn't.

besides, she is working with his charity so there is some familiarity between the two.

http://cbsksfm2.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/50cent_chelsea_handler_640_twitter.jpg?w=420

Reck
02-24-2013, 09:41 PM
Damn trill all you needed was the pic. Case closed. :lol

CubanSucks
02-24-2013, 09:44 PM
chill fam, its not that serious.

there is nothing immature about greeting someone of the opposite sex with a kiss on the cheek.

I wasn't talking about the vid, I was talking about this part

I was a little surprised at their disdain for girls that hook up or date Blacks, tbh:lol..

As in it shouldn't be a surprise people having disdain for girls stupid enough to hook up or date blacks

redzero
02-24-2013, 09:45 PM
^ The URL says Chelsea Handler, brah.

CubanSucks
02-24-2013, 09:53 PM
^ The URL says Chelsea Handler, brah.

it's obvious just from the eyes. Even if you can't recognize her it definitely doesn't look like erin andrews

Reck
02-24-2013, 09:57 PM
Not obvious at all. At first glance she looks like your typical blond girl.

I didn't care enough to pause and study the pic tbh.

Koolaid_Man
02-24-2013, 11:24 PM
He didn't only get denied he got shut the fuck down. :lol

She tried to run away and he still went after her.

she did not....she just didn't want him kissing her on the lips on live TV which is bad form.......she was trying to get her lips out of the way...but he did kiss her on the cheeks...

Koolaid_Man
02-24-2013, 11:27 PM
I'd say he definitely fucked her but premmied which is why she bails so quick.. she's embarrassed to look at him

I don't think so...he hasn't hit that...she just don't want to start no rumors...but this bitch will..and according to her 50 is lame in bed....

http://rollingout.com/entertainment/superhead-rates-her-many-ex-boyfriends-and-lovers

Creepn
02-25-2013, 02:09 AM
:lol Stupid monkey

If he's a stupid monkey that makes millions without graduating and fucks dimes whenever he wants, what does that make you?

blkroadrunners
02-25-2013, 04:30 AM
If he's a stupid monkey that makes millions without graduating and fucks dimes whenever he wants, what does that make you?

He just jealous, tbh..

Latarian Milton
02-25-2013, 10:57 AM
hocky is as much a honkies' game as basketball is a nigga's game tbh.

JudynTX
02-25-2013, 11:00 AM
What I want to know is WTF was she doing @ Daytona 500 anyway? :rolleyes This event has turned into Hollywood.

Bill_Brasky
02-25-2013, 12:07 PM
Erin Andrews is attractive until she opens her mouth.

Vladimir Lenin
02-25-2013, 10:22 PM

She is not that great

DMC
02-25-2013, 11:51 PM
:lmao@ all the youtube comments.

they maddddddd :hat

Funny how the cage rattles when you few think someone got out of the slave quarters and fucked a white girl. You act all proud like it means something about you, that you're bona fide now. Maybe your fore fathers were run and chased by hounds.

HarlemHeat37
02-25-2013, 11:57 PM
Funny how the cage rattles when you few think someone got out of the slave quarters and fucked a white girl. You act all proud like it means something about you, that you're bona fide now. Maybe your fore fathers were run and chased by hounds.

It works both ways, tbh..

A lot of Blacks take pleasure in vicarious bragging from the sexual accomplishments of other men of their type, while many Whites feel an odd sense of joy from a White girl's rejection of a Black man, tbh..

Clipper Nation
02-26-2013, 01:18 AM

Wild Chodebra is just mad that a black man tried to kiss a white woman :lol

Wild Cobra
02-26-2013, 05:40 AM
Wild Chodebra is just mad that a black man tried to kiss a white woman :lol
I see you are another person who thinks you're a genius because you can talk out your ass.

Trill Clinton
02-26-2013, 07:54 AM

A lot of Blacks take pleasure in vicarious bragging from the sexual accomplishments of other men of their type, while many Whites feel an odd sense of joy from a White girl's rejection of a Black man, tbh..

this.

but truth be told, DMC. i really don't give a fuck.

i don't.

its just funny to see how upset you crackas get when a nigga shows affection to a white woman.

DMC
02-26-2013, 07:25 PM
this.

but truth be told, DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665). i really don't give a fuck.

i don't.

its just funny to see how upset you crackas get when a nigga shows affection to a white woman.

What's really funny is that you're the only one here drooling over the concept of a black man having sex with a white woman as if that's an accomplishment. Even ugly white guys fuck white women. I've been fucking white women since I reached puberty (ever before but let's not go there). I never thought to bring it up as an "in your face" attack on another race.

I never see anyone bragging about fucking black women. Even the forum's premier fake nig Kool brags about fucking Hispanics and whites. Why do you guys hate your own race so much? Why do you dis your black women? Those of you who pretend you aren't, those who use the term "nubian princess" are lying. Not to mention your nappy headed women aren't any more Nubian than Eddie Murphy is a singer. It's just a way a few of you can put on your racial solidarity front.

Most white guys I know don't give a shit who you are fucking, as long as it's not someone they are fucking. It's comical to see the Amos and Andy routine from the field hands.

Man if I could only fuck me a white girl... as soon as I gets out dis here prison, I is.

DMC
02-26-2013, 07:30 PM

I don't think so. They'd feel the same sense of joy if she rejected a white thug, however Chicken George here wouldn't cackle about it.

Trill Clinton
02-26-2013, 07:32 PM
What's really funny is that you're the only one here drooling over the concept of a black man having sex with a white woman as if that's an accomplishment.

huh?!?

please show me where i was drooling over 50 fucking this broad?

i went back and looked at my posts and i said they were fucking and laughed at the angry youtube comments.

stop reaching.

as far as the rest of your post goes, you will never see anyone here brag about fucking exotic women.

because the majority of posters here know they don't stand a chance with them.

real talk.

DMC
02-26-2013, 07:39 PM
huh?!?

please show me where i was drooling over 50 fucking this broad?

lol you can tell 50 hit that already.

i went back and looked at my posts and i said they were fucking and laughed at the angry youtube comments.

stop reaching.

as far as the rest of your post goes, you will never see anyone here brag about fucking exotic women.

because the majority of posters here know they don't stand a chance with them.

real talk.
Exotic?

lol

I guess you think a Chrysler 300 is an exotic car.

Trill Clinton
02-26-2013, 07:42 PM
yup you're reaching lol

DMC
02-26-2013, 07:51 PM
Damn you mad. Relax, there's plenty o' white skank to go around.

Koolaid_Man
02-26-2013, 08:50 PM
What's really funny is that you're the only one here drooling over the concept of a black man having sex with a white woman as if that's an accomplishment. Even ugly white guys fuck white women. I've been fucking white women since I reached puberty (ever before but let's not go there). I never thought to bring it up as an "in your face" attack on another race.

I never see anyone bragging about fucking black women. Even the forum's premier fake nig Kool brags about fucking Hispanics and whites. Why do you guys hate your own race so much? Why do you dis your black women? Those of you who pretend you aren't, those who use the term "nubian princess" are lying. Not to mention your nappy headed women aren't any more Nubian than Eddie Murphy is a singer. It's just a way a few of you can put on your racial solidarity front.

Most white guys I know don't give a shit who you are fucking, as long as it's not someone they are fucking. It's comical to see the Amos and Andy routine from the field hands.

Man if I could only fuck me a white girl... as soon as I gets out dis here prison, I is.

How's your daughter doing DMC....ask her about Black Snake Moan....and if she knows a guy named Kool.....ahh never mind...don't ask her...but when you go to sleep tonight just think about Daddy's little girl and what she will never admit to you she's tried...:lol

and for the record..I don't brag...it's bad form

DMC
02-26-2013, 10:08 PM
How's your daughter doing DMC....ask her about Black Snake Moan....and if she knows a guy named Kool.....ahh never mind...don't ask her...but when you go to sleep tonight just think about Daddy's little girl and what she will never admit to you she's tried...:lol

and for the record..I don't brag...it's bad form

How's Houston, ES... errr. I mean "Abaddon"? Why you still towing this tired ass shtick around? It didn't work on me two years ago, you should have abandoned it then.

lol too wrapped up in a shtick to abandon it. You'd be a shitty investor.

Creepn
02-27-2013, 12:13 AM
Exotic?

lol

I guess you think a Chrysler 300 is an exotic car.
I own a 300c. A beautiful beast of a car. I love it and will keep it for life. You shot your own foot with that one.

People in Europe consider it exotic tbh.

lebomb
02-27-2013, 08:52 AM
What I think is funny??? Ive always had more success with white and hispanic womenz. I used to hit the club, and ask sistahs to dance....... "NO, NO, and not now niggra" is all I got. I roll ova to the pretty white/hispanic womenz and ask them to dance, they jump up right away. Next thing ya know.....the sistahs are mad that Im rollin out with the white/hispanic womenz after I shut tha club down. Then the sistahs wanna know why they cant find a good niggra. Seriously?? :lmao

DMC
02-27-2013, 09:15 AM
I own a 300c. A beautiful beast of a car. I love it and will keep it for life. You shot your own foot with that one.

People in Europe consider it exotic tbh.

Are you in Europe?

Didn't think so.

lol 300c

BobaFett1
02-27-2013, 09:21 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/Zoe_Saldana.jpg

I am a cracka and she is hot.

BobaFett1
02-27-2013, 09:22 AM
What I think is funny??? Ive always had more success with white and hispanic womenz. I used to hit the club, and ask sistahs to dance....... "NO, NO, and not now niggra" is all I got. I roll ova to the pretty white/hispanic womenz and ask them to dance, they jump up right away. Next thing ya know.....the sistahs are mad that Im rollin out with the white/hispanic womenz after I shut tha club down. Then the sistahs wanna know why they cant find a good niggra. Seriously?? :lmao

A lot of anger issues they have I assume.

Southwest Texas Fan
02-27-2013, 11:02 AM

:tu

Creepn
02-27-2013, 02:04 PM
Are you in Europe?

Didn't think so.

lol 300c
Doesn't matter if I'm not in Europe. Europeans are people too.

But most importantly, why lol 300c? Hemis aren't to be fucked with.

CubanSucks
02-27-2013, 03:19 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/Zoe_Saldana.jpg

I am a cracka and she is hot.

Cool.

what's your point?

DMC
02-27-2013, 08:20 PM
Doesn't matter if I'm not in Europe. Europeans are people too.

But most importantly, why lol 300c? Hemis aren't to be fucked with.

1. Domestic cars are not exotic and domestic women aren't exotic.

2. Blacks and 300s

3. Mid range sedan with a catchy selling point "Hemi". Gets under 300rwhp. Big deal.

Creepn
02-27-2013, 10:09 PM

2. Blacks and 300s

3. Mid range sedan with a catchy selling point "Hemi". Gets under 300rwhp. Big deal.

A country made with immigration from all over the world and we don't have exotic looking women here? Ha! You have pretty high standards for a short asshole.

The car clears below 300 only because of the restrictions placed in the car coming out of the factory. Take away the restriction with a few bolt ons and it jumps to over 400. I didn't even add headers to that number. The SRT comes out in the 400s stock. Yeah I agree, the hemi is a nice damn selling point, very nice.

You're an idiot.

DMC
02-27-2013, 10:28 PM
A country made with immigration from all over the world and we don't have exotic looking women here? Ha! You have pretty high standards for a short asshole.

The car clears below 300 only because of the restrictions placed in the car coming out of the factory. Take away the restriction with a few bolt ons and it jumps to over 400. I didn't even add headers to that number. The SRT comes out in the 400s stock. Yeah I agree, the hemi is a nice damn selling point, very nice.

You're an idiot.
You're moving the goalposts. You argued the term exotic from a European standpoint, then you try to defend that by adding "looking". It's like saying you own an exotic car, but it's a kit car and it just looks like an exotic car.

DMC
02-27-2013, 10:39 PM

You're an idiot.
So you're just interested in the appearance of exotic, not exotic itself. Shocking.

Creepn
02-27-2013, 10:46 PM
So you're just interested in the appearance of exotic, not exotic itself. Shocking.

Isn't that what you were doing with the 300 though? The 300 is made with Mercedes Benz parts.

DMC
02-27-2013, 11:36 PM
Isn't that what you were doing with the 300 though? The 300 is made with Mercedes Benz parts.

lol stop

Creepn
02-27-2013, 11:46 PM
lol stop

You didn't know that huh? Same way you don't know the racial make ups of our "domestic" women.

Wild Cobra
02-28-2013, 04:11 AM

2. Blacks and 300s

It's still a nice car...

lebomb
02-28-2013, 08:35 AM
The 300 is made with Mercedes Benz parts.

Actually you are right.........so are Jeeps. I found that shit out when I had to replace the shifter module. Little ass SEALED box (size of a coffee cup) filled with electronics....... $1100 from the Mercedes dealership. Thankfully my mechanic found a used one that was only $300.

JoeChalupa
02-28-2013, 12:58 PM
I've never thought she's that attractive. Nice body but not a pretty face.

BobaFett1
02-28-2013, 01:21 PM
Cool.

All women are hot.

what's your point?

DMC
02-28-2013, 06:19 PM
It's still a nice car...

Meh so are a lot of other mid range sedans.

DMC
02-28-2013, 06:32 PM
You didn't know that huh? Same way you don't know the racial make ups of our "domestic" women.

When you have to brag about a part being made by another company, what does that say about your car?

While development of the second-generation 300 and Charger started under Daimler, the Mercedes connection is nearly gone -- the lone exception is the five-speed automatic transmission. That comes from the German automaker. But that soon will be replaced with a ZF transmission, which Automotive News reported more than a year ago.
McCarthy's message: Both cars have been redesigned with fresh parts.

"I think some of that story got lost," he said.

He's right.

Creepn
02-28-2013, 08:57 PM
When you have to brag about a part being made by another company, what does that say about your car?

While development of the second-generation 300 and Charger started under Daimler, the Mercedes connection is nearly gone -- the lone exception is the five-speed automatic transmission. That comes from the German automaker. But that soon will be replaced with a ZF transmission, which Automotive News reported more than a year ago.
McCarthy's message: Both cars have been redesigned with fresh parts.

"I think some of that story got lost," he said.

He's right.
I wasn't bragging. I was making a point. As for your second paragraph, thanks for showing me that I was right lol. You're supposed to prove the other person wrong in a discussion. This isn't the first time you've done this. Anyway, the earlier generation uses the whole chassis from the benz as well. A beautiful hybrid of exotic and domestic, just like our women here.

DMC
02-28-2013, 09:56 PM
I wasn't bragging. I was making a point. As for your second paragraph, thanks for showing me that I was right lol. You're supposed to prove the other person wrong in a discussion. This isn't the first time you've done this. Anyway, the earlier generation uses the whole chassis from the benz as well. A beautiful hybrid of exotic and domestic, just like our women here.
What point are you making, that your car is quality because another car maker has manufactured some of it's parts? That's a weak argument. If anything you're saying your car is a piece of shit and you can only highlight it's parts that are made by another company.

I don't think it's a piece of shit, but it's very much an assembly worker mentality for a black person to drive a 300. That you claim it's some kind of a muscle car is laughable and is really only your attempt to regain some ground on your obvious group lock step choice of vehicle.

So why don't you just buy a Benz if you like them so much? If I wanted a woman that looked like an Asian, I wouldn't just get a slant eyed Mexican and try to pretend. I'd get an Asian.

Let's not kid ourselves here. Most of you vine swingers here (as fake as you are) would fuck a white girl 10:1 over a black one. You'd fuck a fat ugly white girl before fucking a decent sized black girl with real black hair and real black features. That's because deep inside you want to be white. Own it and it won't own you.

Creepn
02-28-2013, 11:06 PM
This is my last post to you in this thread.

I'm not going to go over the point I made because that's just tedious. The 300c IS American muscle and the fact that you don't know that just ruins your credibility on American cars. Just stop taking about cars and stick to what you know like pleasuring men with your asshole or whatever. I've fucked with girls of all races when the attraction and chemistry is there. Race isn't a factor and I don't keep a race tally. Thinking about it, I fucked more black girls ONLY because that's the scene I go with for example raunchy black clubs on the east side. If I hung out at Starbucks or something, I'd fuck more white girls but I don't drink coffee. That's not my scene.

Btw, I own a Benz and I still prefer to drive the C.

chunticakes
03-01-2013, 12:12 PM
lol 300c "american muscle".

nigga that car is what they call a poor man's bentley. decent car yes, exotic car no. you want exotic drive a nissan gtr. you want american muscle drive a corvette or mustang. fuck yo fake hemi.

MannyIsGod
03-01-2013, 05:50 PM

Obviously stalking Erin Andrews

DisAsTerBot
03-01-2013, 05:54 PM

nigga that car is what they call a poor man's bentley. decent car yes, exotic car no. you want exotic drive a nissan gtr. you want american muscle drive a corvette or mustang. fuck yo fake hemi.

lol american muscle = mustang

pony car tbh

Creepn
03-01-2013, 06:24 PM
Mopar or No car muthafuckers.

Creepn
03-01-2013, 06:29 PM

LMAO fake hemi?? Lmao corvettes?? I smoke corvettes all day. Fuck outta here with that.

benefactor
03-01-2013, 06:33 PM
SRT?

chunticakes
03-01-2013, 08:45 PM
LMAO fake hemi?? Lmao corvettes?? I smoke corvettes all day. Fuck outta here with that.

lol clown, your sedan ain't got shit on my vette.

Creepn
03-01-2013, 10:24 PM
lol clown, your sedan ain't got shit on my vette.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xBvxMBb6cY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lol getting beat by a heavier sedan.

NEXT!

Bill_Brasky
03-02-2013, 12:34 AM
lol black people and 300s
lol white guys and their Mustangs
lol mexicans and their burrito carts

chunticakes
03-02-2013, 01:15 AM

NEXT!

lol you idiot, comparing a 98 corvette with a srt8 in order to try to prove a point.

let's see you try that against my c6 son.

and im willing to bet you have a shitty v6 like everyone else does wigga...

Wild Cobra
03-02-2013, 03:51 AM

NEXT!
The guy in the 'vette didn't know how to race.

spursncowboys
03-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Well he is a Republican

jag
03-02-2013, 01:47 PM
DMC went for the jugular in ITT

lol mustangs, corvettes and Chryslers. BMW M3, M5, Audi R5 or GTFO

Wild Cobra
03-02-2013, 02:42 PM
DMC went for the jugular in ITT

lol mustangs, corvettes and Chryslers. BMW M3, M5, Audi R5 or GTFO
Give me a Ford GT, and I'll be happy.

http://cars-database.com/data_images/models/ford-gt/ford-gt-02.jpg (http://cars-database.com/ford-gt.html)

benefactor
03-02-2013, 05:22 PM
Aren't the SRT's like 45k? Lmao paying that much for a Chrysler 300.

Creepn
03-02-2013, 07:35 PM
Aren't the SRT's like 45k? Lmao paying that much for a Chrysler 300.

Nope.

benefactor
03-02-2013, 10:35 PM
Nope.
Then you are driving an older one...which means your "I smoke corvettes all day" claim is bullshit...or the Corvette drivers you pulled up beside didn't have a clue what they were doing like the driver in that vid you posted. Those older SRT's are fast(4.6ish second 0-60), but they are not Corvette fast(all the newer model Vettes are pulling right at 4 seconds or under). The newer ones are a little faster but they still are going to get their ass handed to them by any newer Corvette.

Speaking of vids...look what I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkmkG71qwug

Not hard to find a vid of a Corvette dusting a 300SRT8.

Grit and Grind
03-02-2013, 11:31 PM
Black person at NASCAR what happened to all the hicks

CubanSucks
03-02-2013, 11:47 PM
Black person at NASCAR what happened to all the hicks

tbh all the hick/rednecks/"country boys" these days have developed major wiggerness. I saw it all throughout high school, they're such fucking retards they have the impulse to turn black and try impressing blacks.

Wild Cobra
03-03-2013, 03:16 AM
Then you are driving an older one...which means your "I smoke corvettes all day" claim is bullshit...or the Corvette drivers you pulled up beside didn't have a clue what they were doing like the driver in that vid you posted. Those older SRT's are fast(4.6ish second 0-60), but they are not Corvette fast(all the newer model Vettes are pulling right at 4 seconds or under). The newer ones are a little faster but they still are going to get their ass handed to them by any newer Corvette.

Speaking of vids...look what I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkmkG71qwug

Not hard to find a vid of a Corvette dusting a 300SRT8.
Equal drivers, the 'Vette will smoke the 300 every time.

Creepn
03-03-2013, 04:07 AM
Lol @ vid, the C6 Corvette can't even dust a bigger and heavier Sedan.

Both y'all bitches speaking from faux internet knowledge. I'm speaking from experience. I've smoked plenty of Corvettes plain and simple. I'm not claiming that I drive the fastest car in the world but you guys are going about that the C isn't American muscle and all that other bullshit that needed to get checked.

Respect the C.

Wild Cobra
03-03-2013, 04:15 AM

Both y'all bitches speaking from faux internet knowledge. I'm speaking from experience. I've smoked plenty of Corvettes plain and simple. I'm not claiming that I drive the fastest car in the world but you guys are going about that the C isn't American muscle and all that other bullshit that needed to get checked.

Respect the C.
Lots of people with the lighter powerful cars get too much wheel spin. The 300C would have to be modified rather good before it will beat a stock Z06 with someone driving who knows how to control its power.

Creepn
03-03-2013, 04:20 AM
Lots of people with the lighter powerful cars get too much wheel spin. The 300C would have to be modified rather good before it will beat a stock Z06 with someone driving who knows how to control its power.

Not true. Even with rolling starts, they get dusted because of the lower end power of the C.

Wild Cobra
03-03-2013, 04:27 AM
Not true. Even with rolling starts, they get dusted because of the lower end power of the C.
Believe as you wish. I would say it's something to take pride in that you can smoke most drivers in a better car. If you don't want the praise for yourself, and give it to your car instead. Fine.

benefactor
03-03-2013, 07:55 AM

Respect the C.
It's a nice car...and a fast car...but it's as much of a muscle car as a Genesis 5.0.

It's a sedan with a big engine.

Creepn
03-03-2013, 12:40 PM
https://www.plumsworld.com/pwstore/images/AMM947W.jpg

benefactor
03-03-2013, 02:24 PM
:lol

0/10 trolling attempt

DMC
03-03-2013, 08:41 PM
https://www.plumsworld.com/pwstore/images/AMM947W.jpg

That toy is as close as you'll ever get to owning that year model.

Creepn
03-03-2013, 11:29 PM
That toy is as close as you'll ever get to owning that year model.

You're right. Is that supposed to be meant as smack talk?

DMC
03-04-2013, 09:04 AM
You're right. Is that supposed to be meant as smack talk?

Someone says the 300c isn't a muscle car and you show a classic car toy that says "muscle". It's a car you don't own. If you own a 300c, it's not a muscle car, despite marketing attempts to call it such even on Wiki. People these days think any car that will break traction on the rear wheels is a muscle car.

BobaFett1
03-04-2013, 10:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADC_6XFvIxk

benefactor
03-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Someone says the 300c isn't a muscle car and you show a classic car toy that says "muscle". It's a car you don't own. If you own a 300c, it's not a muscle car, despite marketing attempts to call it such even on Wiki. People these days think any car that will break traction on the rear wheels is a muscle car.
Exactly. The Cadillac CTS-V will own the shit out of about 90% of the cars on the road but that doesn't make it a muscle car.

Creepn
03-04-2013, 01:59 PM
For the last couple years, the auto industry has been reviving their old classic muscle cars such as the Super Bee or the Challengers. Since 2005, Chrysler decided to revive this American muscle, the 300c. That's official. I'll take their word over you two. It's not just marketing if the product actually does what it's supposed to do and in this case, that is whuppin ass.

G'day folks.

DMC
03-04-2013, 03:51 PM
Muscle cars are coupes, not sedans.

Spur|n|Austin
03-04-2013, 04:13 PM
lol black people and 300s
lol white guys and their Mustangs
lol mexicans and their burrito carts

The fuck is a burrito car?

cantthinkofanything
03-04-2013, 04:20 PM
The fuck is a burrito car?

well, it's certainly nacho car

Spur|n|Austin
03-04-2013, 04:23 PM
well, it's certainly nacho car

:lol zing!

cantthinkofanything
03-04-2013, 04:25 PM
I was looking for a better definition for "burrito car" and checked Urban Dictionary. Didn't find burrito car but did learn a new phrase:

1. (http://burrito-balls.urbanup.com/2613655)

Burrito Balls

When you push both testicles into a woman's ass and then pull them out with shit and blood on them.

"I Burrito Balled this chick the other night. When I pulled my burrito balls out they were coated with beef and taco sauce"

Trill Clinton
03-04-2013, 05:01 PM
I was looking for a better definition for "burrito car" and checked Urban Dictionary. Didn't find burrito car but did learn a new phrase:

i burrito balled your mother and she licked the taco sauce and swallowed the sour cream:toast

cantthinkofanything
03-04-2013, 05:17 PM
i burrito balled your mother and she licked the taco sauce and swallowed the sour cream:toast

nah...I bet you and your boys are more in to Tallahassee Soft Serves.

wtf????

Trill Clinton
03-04-2013, 05:26 PM
nah...I bet you and your boys are more in to Tallahassee Soft Serves.

wtf????

:vomit:@ the definition of a TSS

cantthinkofanything
03-04-2013, 05:31 PM
:vomit:@ the definition of a TSS

I had to quit reading the stool related entries. I started to get the giggles at work.

Trill Clinton
03-04-2013, 05:38 PM
I had to quit reading the stool related entries. I started to get the giggles at work.

have you seen 2 girls 1 cup?

some sick shit out there, doggie.

cantthinkofanything
03-04-2013, 05:43 PM
have you seen 2 girls 1 cup?

some sick shit out there, doggie.

no, do you think it's on Amazon Prime? Post me a trailer or something.

cantthinkofanything
03-04-2013, 05:45 PM
and it's not the grossness that makes me laugh. It's the crazy contrived situations.

like this...

Tallahassee Windhorse Droppings

The process of not taking a shower for around a week, then having oral sex, when the orgasm is almost reached, scratch your head and let the dandruff flakes fall into a pile onto your partners chest, then bust the load in the pile of dandruff flakes. After you have a busted load in the pile of flakes you can do what you please with it.
top 5 things to do with the Tallahassee Windhorse Droppings:
1. take a picture with it.
2. rub it all over your partners chest so it looks like a fresh snowfall.
3. make a snowball out of it.
4. lick it off
5. put it in between your toes with peanut butter and let your dog lick it off

Trill Clinton
03-04-2013, 05:50 PM
lolsmh@ how detailed that is.

ummmm....i don't think there is a trailer and i wouldn't even post that here, especially when you're at work.

i respect you too much to do that.

cantthinkofanything
03-04-2013, 05:54 PM
lolsmh@ how detailed that is.

ummmm....i don't think there is a trailer and i wouldn't even post that here, especially when you're at work.

i respect you too much to do that.

what's the plot? come on...it can't be that shitty.

Trill Clinton
03-04-2013, 06:08 PM
lol

DMC
03-04-2013, 06:22 PM

Koolaid_Man 1.1

Indistinguishable from it's predecessor other than the name.

benefactor
03-04-2013, 08:16 PM
For the last couple years, the auto industry has been reviving their old classic muscle cars such as the Super Bee or the Challengers. Since 2005, Chrysler decided to revive this American muscle, the 300c. That's official. I'll take their word over you two. It's not just marketing if the product actually does what it's supposed to do and in this case, that is whuppin ass.

G'day folks.
Old Challenger and new Challenger

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_P_RbdFv9Tbo/TQeh9hZRxrI/AAAAAAAAAdk/Z96utVu2QPY/s1600/2008-Dodge-Challenger-and-1970-Dodge-Challenger-RT-Hemi-62.jpg

Old Super Bee

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b9/1969_Dodge_Superbee.jpg

New Super Bee

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8514/8455900710_3e245c5ec8_z.jpg

'57 300c

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/23/Chrysler_300_C_1957_3.jpg

The knock off Bentley with a big engine you drive.

http://gomotors.net/pics/Chrysler/chrysler-300c-srt8-04.jpg

Chrysler's attempts at reviving their muscles cars have been decent to meh. The only one they hit dead on was the Challenger. Even the Charger is awfully close to being a sedan and not a muscle car...but it's probably close enough. The 300c, however is not even close. It's somewhere between a fake luxury sedan and a family car.

Creepn
03-04-2013, 11:35 PM
That's because the 300c is a sleeper while being a family car Benefactor. If you don't see the similarities between the old and new then you need glasses. Obviously the waffle grill is inspired, the dual headlights, the lines, the small windows... you don't see that? It has nothing to do with the Bentley.

cantthinkofanything
03-04-2013, 11:48 PM
no shit. Who would ever name their butler, "Chrysler"?

Trill Clinton
03-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Koolaid_Man 1.1

Indistinguishable from it's predecessor other than the name.

not true.

the only thing me and kool have in common is we're both black and our affinity to own non black posters.

that's it.

kool is more intellectual, refined and an all around more elegant poster than me.

i'm not at that level yet but i'm getting close.

DMC
03-05-2013, 03:40 PM
That's because the 300c is a sleeper while being a family car Benefactor. If you don't see the similarities between the old and new then you need glasses. Obviously the waffle grill is inspired, the dual headlights, the lines, the small windows... you don't see that? It has nothing to do with the Bentley.

The problem is you don't know the difference. You're misusing a term long ago established and defined as a 2 door car, generally lower end price with an engine about 3x the size that it needs made for street racing and laying rubber. Just because your car has power doesn't make it a muscle car. The creative way Chrysler uses the term is evidence enough.

DMC
03-05-2013, 03:41 PM
not true.

the only thing me and kool have in common is we're both black and our affinity to own non black posters.

that's it.

kool is more intellectual, refined and an all around more elegant poster than me.

i'm not at that level yet but i'm getting close.

2 white boys pretending to be black. You are a carbon copy. Your shtick is exactly the same. Maybe there was a sale on that schtick one day and many of you jumped on it.

Trill Clinton
03-05-2013, 09:38 PM
2 white boys pretending to be black. You are a carbon copy. Your shtick is exactly the same. Maybe there was a sale on that schtick one day and many of you jumped on it.

i have a shtick?!?

lol @ me being white.

don't ever insult me like that again!

Creepn
03-05-2013, 09:55 PM
The problem is you don't know the difference. You're misusing a term long ago established and defined as a 2 door car, generally lower end price with an engine about 3x the size that it needs made for street racing and laying rubber. Just because your car has power doesn't make it a muscle car. The creative way Chrysler uses the term is evidence enough.

Chevelle, Impalas, Galaxy, 4 door muscle cars off the top of my head, but a Chrysler with an oversized HEMI engine, with speed torque and power that would smoke even the classic American muscle doesn't qualify. Alright whatever. We're all just going to have to agree to disagree here.