PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Clutchfans disses spurstalk-FRAUD Allegations

Gummi Clutch
02-24-2013, 10:41 PM
Seems like Kim Jung il has done a fine job with his site and making sure everyone only says good things on there. Props to timvp for keeping an open-minded site we all enjoy.

You know what is funny. SpursTalk claims

Most users ever online was 6,993, 07-15-2009 at 06:23 PM.

That's a lie. The only thing that happened that day was Richard Jefferson and his wife announced their divorce. lol Imagine winning 4 titles in the Internet Era, and your biggest day was July 15th, 2009. The Spurs traded for Jefferson on June 23rd, 2009

SpursTalk artificially injected that number into their database to make it look like they were bigger than Clutch.

Oh, and just by comparison on a random Saturday afternoon,

SpursTalk
There are currently 891 users online. (178 members and 713 guests)

Clutch
Currently Active Users: 1175 (378 members and 797 guests)

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=234204

Reck
02-24-2013, 10:45 PM
This is probably the most successful sports board in the entire internet.

Haters gonna hate.

Mao Zedong
02-24-2013, 10:46 PM
They are not bad people. Just misguided because I told some chinese people with internet to visit their forum a few years ago.

Juggity
02-24-2013, 10:48 PM
Not sure why it's so hard to believe. Entertainment news draws crowds from other parts of the internet that don't normally browse spurstalk.

I'm sure the Eva/Tony drama came close to breaking that record as well.

Floyd Pacquiao
02-24-2013, 10:49 PM
Fish heads hating tbh

irishock
02-24-2013, 10:50 PM

Nah. It's probably RealGM sadly

TDMVPDPOY
02-24-2013, 10:51 PM
that fagot site is nothing more than chinese shop front propaganda site...

lefty
02-24-2013, 10:56 PM
Hey clutch fans

Fuck yo site, clowns :lmao

Reck
02-24-2013, 10:57 PM

I've always found that place to be too broad without any real sense of togetherness if you know what I mean.

Togetherness is probably the wrong word but I didn't want to use friendly either. lol

TDMVPDPOY
02-24-2013, 10:59 PM
I've always found that place to be too broad without any real sense of togetherness if you know what I mean.

Togetherness is probably the wrong word but I didn't want to use friendly either. lol

the general board is fcked up with too many idiots from lakers and raptors starting stupid threads, fck when ur losing teams nobody cares what u have to posts and shit....

jeebus
02-24-2013, 11:04 PM
Hey clutch fans

Fuck yo site, clowns :lmao
:lmao I get it!

Because Stephen Jackson, datrillstak5, tweeted that!

:lmao

I love you lefty :cry

Gummi Clutch
02-24-2013, 11:06 PM
paging timvp, hopefully he can verify that he didn't commit fraud?

lefty
02-24-2013, 11:07 PM
Oh Jeebus :cry

irishock
02-24-2013, 11:10 PM
the general board is fcked up with too many idiots from lakers and raptors starting stupid threads, fck when ur losing teams nobody cares what u have to posts and shit....

The only saving grace of the general board is the pic/gif thread.

benefactor
02-24-2013, 11:11 PM
It's common fucking knowledge that there are more Chinamen in the world than Mexicans.

/thread

thunderup
02-24-2013, 11:29 PM

Haters gonna hate.

Gotta agree with you on that buddy. The Thunder boards around the net are ridiculously over-moderated, as is Clutchfans. Spur fans upstairs can sometimes be a bit overboard with overating their team but for good reason, they have the best record and are a flawless team that brings the best out of each other. Clutchfan posters are constantly on Jeremy Lin's dick as if he's a legit star :lol. And I don't mean to be racist or anything here, especially to the resident Asians on the board, but an Asian's basketball takes are probably some of the worst you'll find on the internet.

thunderup
02-24-2013, 11:33 PM

RealGM sucks.

scanry
02-24-2013, 11:39 PM
Gotta agree with you on that buddy. The Thunder boards around the net are ridiculously over-moderated, as is Clutchfans. Spur fans upstairs can sometimes be a bit overboard with overating their team but for good reason, they have the best record and are a flawless team that brings the best out of each other. Clutchfan posters are constantly on Jeremy Lin's dick as if he's a legit star :lol. And I don't mean to be racist or anything here, especially to the resident Asians on the board, but an Asian's basketball takes are probably some of the worst you'll find on the internet.

May be true but you forget the fact that the Lakers have probably the largest Asian fan base (% wise as well as in total). I've seen more Asian Laker fans than Mexicans in So Cal.

TDMVPDPOY
02-24-2013, 11:42 PM

how about when yao ming came into the league was also the same time these wankers started the forum, any legit criticism u get banned, those clowns are just like their forefathers back home only a selected few can say shit, while the rest all fall into line or ban

Clipper Nation
02-24-2013, 11:55 PM

RealGM is the worst, full of nightly overreaction threads that make upstairs look sane and composed, shitty Skip Bayless-esque takes, and cocky faggot Laker and Knick fans as far as the eye can see, tbh...

racm
02-24-2013, 11:58 PM
RealGM is the worst, full of nightly overreaction threads that make upstairs look sane and composed, shitty Skip Bayless-esque takes, and cocky faggot Laker and Knick fans as far as the eye can see, tbh...

Don't forget the delusional Raptor fans.

ffadicted
02-25-2013, 12:36 AM
Not gonna lie boys I use forums a lot, and I can easily say despite the hilarious trolling and awful gnsf posting, timvp and kori easily run the best and my favorite forum I've ever been to. I love the freedom of speech here, most forums feel like you're in a set of rules and if you say something a mod doesn't agree with, you'll get banned.

Spurstalk feels like a bunch of guys at a bar slightly too drunk enjoying and arguing over games. Awesome atmosphere, and there is actually some great takes and discussions in here.

thunderup
02-25-2013, 12:41 AM
Don't forget the delusional Raptor fans.

:lol the other day I ventured into the general discussion board and there was literally 4-5 Raptor related threads on the first page :lmao

racm
02-25-2013, 12:46 AM
:lol the other day I ventured into the general discussion board and there was literally 4-5 Raptor related threads on the first page :lmao

:lmao at Raps fans thinking Rudy Gay is a superstar

whitemamba
02-25-2013, 12:49 AM
ST uniting in defense

TDMVPDPOY
02-25-2013, 01:09 AM
Not gonna lie boys I use forums a lot, and I can easily say despite the hilarious trolling and awful gnsf posting, timvp and kori easily run the best and my favorite forum I've ever been to. I love the freedom of speech here, most forums feel like you're in a set of rules and if you say something a mod doesn't agree with, you'll get banned.

Spurstalk feels like a bunch of guys at a bar slightly too drunk enjoying and arguing over games. Awesome atmosphere, and there is actually some great takes and discussions in here.

hold on a minute there....not everything is freedom of speech upstairs

spurraider21
02-25-2013, 01:28 AM
ST is easily the best board i've ever been on. the layout is neat, features are great, moderation is as good as it gets. i like that we keep the thread count to a decent amount. lakersground starts a new thread every 5.8 seconds by my estimation, half of them saying the same exact shit.

:lol lakersground

timvp's writing is so boss it gets plagiarized. this site has just enough trolls to keep it funny. plus, it helps that its a spurs site

Sean Cagney
02-25-2013, 01:32 AM
LOL at the name CLUTCH STILL! WTF is this 95? I still laugh when they say clutch City, they have been anything but that since 95. Clutch CITY, get over it lol.

irishock
02-25-2013, 01:37 AM
LOL at the name CLUTCH STILL! WTF is this 95? I still laugh when they say clutch City, they have been anything but that since 95. Clutch CITY, get over it lol.

:lmao this

The Rockets have lost game 7's 3 times over a span of 5 years :lmao

Sean Cagney
02-25-2013, 01:41 AM
:lmao this

The Rockets have lost game 7's 3 times over a span of 5 years :lmao

LOL CLUTCH CITY! With that stat you posted it should be CHOKE CITY since 95.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2013, 01:45 AM
paging timvp, hopefully he can verify that he didn't commit fraud?Why?

jeebus
02-25-2013, 01:46 AM

just wait until the Spurs get knocked out of the playoffs; shit turns into North Korea upstairs for a few days

timvp
02-25-2013, 02:30 AM
:lol Leave it to Rocket Fan.

Like I or any other sane human would care about a "most users online" record. Obviously it wasn't inflated or else I would have picked a more meaningful date. Come on, now.

Splits
02-25-2013, 02:40 AM
:lol Leave it to Rocket Fan.

Like I or any other sane human would care about a "most users online" record. Obviously it wasn't inflated .or else I would have picked a more meaningful date Come on, now.

So its crossed your mind.

D12
02-25-2013, 02:54 AM
:lol Clutchfans
:lol Chinks thinking they can talk basketball
:lol city of Houston a shithole
:lol Jeremy Lin and the 7'6 Ming Corpse being huge faggots

TDMVPDPOY
02-25-2013, 02:55 AM
so when is this zerg rush?

HI-FI
02-25-2013, 03:06 AM
this is true. asian nigga above got banned upstairs for dropping too many truth bombs. even TDMVPDPOY's shittier threads, and he has some doozies, were still hilarious, like him calling out Peter Holt and Caterpillar.

I had a post deleted upstairs for saying niggarese. I'm not really sure what gets one banned or bolded on this site, because some get away with more than others. I think because timvp is from a banana republic, he's eternally wrestling with the idea of checks and balances, democracy vs cronyism. it's a battle I hope he wins tbh.

in all seriousness, I think upstairs is meant to be hallowed ground and the rest of the site is very loose. and i totally respect that.

I also think this is the most entertaining sports site. I still check out Inside Hoops and RealGm, and both have their merits, but came here for in depth Spurs discussions. The Spurs board on RealGm is almost dead. I didn't know this site had so many layers of absurdity to it.You can waste a lot of time on here keeping up with the various feuds, trolls, running gags etc...

TDMVPDPOY
02-25-2013, 03:15 AM
I also think this is the most entertaining sports site. I still check out Inside Hoops and RealGm, and both have their merits, but came here for in depth Spurs discussions. The Spurs board on RealGm is almost dead. I didn't know this site had so many layers of absurdity to it.You can waste a lot of time on here keeping up with the various feuds, trolls, running gags etc...

most of the clowns in the spurs section on realgm all came here, i told them to come here after a few years only seeing 5-6 regular posters only....harlemho use to be post there, dunno about one of the mods blamerasho though

anyway some of the clowns upstairs have been mentioning about me in certain threads, to bad i cant go in there unless i log out of account...

Trainwreck2100
02-25-2013, 03:33 AM
It was due to the Richard Jefferson/fiancee scandal breaking news. SpursTalk had a thread about it the week before it was in the press (on 07/09 I think), so it was high up in Google ranking when people started searching for it.

There was also a picture of RJ's ex-wife on SpursTalk that was first in Google images when you searched for her.

So between those two things, there was a ton of search engine traffic.

Brazil
02-25-2013, 10:40 AM
most of the clowns in the spurs section on realgm all came here, i told them to come here after a few years only seeing 5-6 regular posters only....harlemho use to be post there, dunno about one of the mods blamerasho though

anyway some of the clowns upstairs have been mentioning about me in certain threads, to bad i cant go in there unless i log out of account...

it was a nono thread about what can we get for Tony Parker then HIFI and another dude mentioned it was a pity that you couldn't post in that thread to give your POV fwiw

you're welcome :toast

Latarian Milton
02-25-2013, 10:41 AM
clutchshit might have more members than spurstalk but the latter is 100x better tbh, and we all know why they have so many fans

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-25-2013, 10:42 AM
:lol GiG finally started a thread that didn't involve his wang and it set Spurstalk records.

Drachen
02-25-2013, 10:50 AM
Shit, it used to be that if you googled "Magic Jack" that spurstalk would appear above the damn magic jack website.

That being said, who cares about when an individual website had the "most users online".

Latarian Milton
02-25-2013, 11:16 AM
Shit, it used to be that if you googled "Magic Jack" that spurstalk would appear above the damn magic jack website.

That being said, who cares about when an individual website had the "most users online".
the yellow fucks care and they even held such a serious discussion about it on their site

Dex
02-25-2013, 11:44 AM
Scandal sells. All you have to do is look at TMZ to know that.

Rocket fans are just emo because they are stuck watching their shitty team that hasn't won anything in nearly two decades.

djohn2oo8
02-25-2013, 11:56 AM
Clutchfans is a shithole. When I first started posting on spurstalk I got banned over there for posting over here.

Bill_Brasky
02-25-2013, 11:57 AM
I guess having tiny shrimp dicks will make em jealous of just about anything.

Floyd Pacquiao
02-25-2013, 12:08 PM
Clutchfans is a shithole. When I first started posting on spurstalk I got banned over there for posting over here.

:lol what a bunch of pussies

Cry Havoc
02-25-2013, 12:33 PM

Lame, predictable, tbh.

There's a reason so many non-Spurs fans make this their posting home.

Leetonidas
02-25-2013, 12:43 PM
tbh RealGM imo is a good forum as far as the general basketball forum goes, there's a lot of good discussion and not too much outright trolling or stupidity, though they often get flooded with stupid Laker threads or random Raps in 4! bullshit. some good discourse there though, imo, overall.

but yeah ST is the shit and takes a wet dump all over any other sports forum on the net. fuck those retards at clutchfans, like their artificial chink fanbase isn't worse

Double-Up
02-25-2013, 01:21 PM
:lol Clutchfans
:lol Chinks thinking they can talk basketball
:lol city of Houston a shithole
:lol Jeremy Lin and the 7'6 Ming Corpse being huge faggots

:lol California bankrupt
:lol 9th seed
:lol LA riots
:lol Dwight Howard career lows
:lol Haven for faggots

sook
02-25-2013, 01:42 PM

same here. The guy that runs the site is a complete dick with crazy double standards. He got my for the smallest transgressions and posting here but lets many of the knicks/LOF run rampant on there because it gets him more views and more money.

There are really tight regulations, but if you see posts by a lot of the "older" members he lets them get away with downright trolling and racism.

I still read it daily to get the rundown on new rockets info even though I'm perma banned and it seems they are still obsessed with me.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=234392&page=5

sook
02-25-2013, 01:46 PM
djohn2008 were you djohn2012 on there? :lol

Texas_Ranger
02-25-2013, 01:59 PM

Love this quote from there: ''You have a tremendous talent in Cousins, and I honestly think he has Tim Duncan like talent, at least on the offensive end.'' .... Using Tim and that fucking idiot in the same sentence should not be allowed.

monosylab1k
02-25-2013, 02:11 PM
just wait until the Spurs get knocked out of the playoffs; shit turns into North Korea upstairs for a few days

:lol i'm still banned upstairs for trolling i did after Game 1 of the 09 Mavs-Spurs series.

djohn2oo8
02-25-2013, 02:58 PM
:lol yeah. It took those dumbfucks forever to realize it was me.

ChumpDumper
02-25-2013, 03:09 PM
I faked the numbers. If anyone from rocketboard wants to know how to do it, they can ask.

Kori Ellis
02-25-2013, 03:56 PM
That day was the biggest in ST history because of an image posted here of Jefferson's ex. The image was highly ranked in Google image search, so when people were searching Google for info on RJ's engagement being broken off/ex-wife etc., the traffic came here.

D12
02-25-2013, 04:00 PM
:lol California bankrupt
:lol 9th seed
:lol LA riots
:lol Dwight Howard career lows
:lol Haven for faggots
:lol being a chink and liking basketball
:lol a foregone conclusion that you all suck at the game
:lol shithole city of Houston having petroleum in its water
:lol overrating Harden and Lin

CubanMustGo
02-25-2013, 04:05 PM

Another delusional post from that thread:

"How ironic is it that the fans that have no respect for other people boards like the lakers and mavericks have won championships lately. Our time is coming though. Going for our third championship soon!"

O rly? Is soon defined as "sometime in the next 50 years" now?

Latarian Milton
02-25-2013, 07:17 PM
don't think you got banned just for having an spurstalk account. i used to register a few accounts on crutchfans using famous spurstalk screennames (marcus bryant for example) and i didn't get banned until i stopped masquerading as a yao fan. the fact of the matter is, you brothers are kinda like spoiled kids on spurstalk where you can get away with excessive trolling and blatant racism. as you get used to the leniency of spurstalk, the chance of you getting banned elsewhere rises.

and i agree crutchfans is a shithole. dumb chinks pissing all over the place w/o giving a damn about comprehension. i understand that it's very hard to be a regular poster there if you refuse to such the dick of Yao or Rin's tbh

hater
02-25-2013, 07:23 PM
I would not fuck with chinaman on the internet. Spurstalk can be wiped off the face if the chinese really wanted to.

let this thread die

Bill_Brasky
02-25-2013, 07:27 PM
I would not fuck with chinaman on the internet. Spurstalk can be wiped off the face if the chinese really wanted to.

let this thread die

Yeah right. Faggot ass China can't even keep their bitch North Korea in check.

Sign of weakness if you ask me.

hater
02-25-2013, 07:28 PM
should have bolded "on the internet"

sook
02-25-2013, 07:41 PM

let this thread die

Is life in fear worth living? Rise brother!

Latarian Milton
02-25-2013, 08:54 PM

let this thread die
agree, they can just throw their dead meat at us and we're fucked

ambchang
02-25-2013, 09:50 PM
Spurs talk reminds me that racism will never die.

benefactor
02-25-2013, 09:56 PM

let this thread die
:lol

China can eat my balls.

BobaFett1
02-26-2013, 06:25 AM

China can eat my balls.

small penis

TDMVPDPOY
02-26-2013, 06:31 AM
wheres chairman mao zedong troll...

mrjap2x
02-26-2013, 07:19 AM
Spurstalk seems to be the best NBA forum.

BobaFett1
02-26-2013, 07:22 AM
wheres chairman mao zedong troll...

Probably jailing folks

jag
02-26-2013, 09:44 AM
I don't get why clutchfans thinks Kori and/or LJ are trying to compete with them. Talk about little-man syndrome and self-esteem issues. No one cares enough about clutchfans to try to compete with them because the Rockets and their fan base are irrelevant, unless of course you're Chinese. Pre-yao rockets fans are hard to find.

racm
02-26-2013, 09:51 AM
I don't get why clutchfans thinks Kori and/or LJ are trying to compete with them. Talk about little-man syndrome and self-esteem issues. No one cares enough about clutchfans to try to compete with them because the Rockets and their fan base are irrelevant, unless of course you're Chinese. Pre-yao rockets fans are hard to find.

How many of them would answer the question " Who is the GOAT Rocket" with "Hakeem Orajuwon"?

monosylab1k
02-26-2013, 10:18 AM

China can eat my balls.

Human testicles are probably a delicacy over there

Kidd K
02-26-2013, 10:35 AM

Tbh, insidehoops has far more activity than RealGM. I've posted on both sites. That one definitely has more traffic. Though the mods there are faggots that mod out threads that don't favor the teams they like, while they allow unmodded trolling against the teams they don't like 24/7.

Mao Zedong
02-26-2013, 12:39 PM
http://www.economist.com/images/20070519/2007LD1.jpg