PDA

View Full Version : Is this alpha or not?

redzero
02-25-2013, 02:41 AM
mAycYt7kGlQ

Blue shirt stole red shirts drink and drank it (allegedly), so red shit hit blue shirt in the head with a desk.

LiveLeak version in case the YouTube version is taken down:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=031_1361686892

Reck
02-25-2013, 02:50 AM
Very. Worth the 3 years he'll spend in juvi.

HarlemHeat37
02-25-2013, 03:03 AM
:lmao:lol:lol..

For a drink, too?:lol..when keepin' it real goes wrong, tbh..

baseline bum
02-25-2013, 03:06 AM
LOL. Is that at UTSA?

TDMVPDPOY
02-25-2013, 03:09 AM
I think the guy in the blue wouldve made the red guy his bitch if he wasnt sitting down like a clown....

D12
02-25-2013, 03:10 AM
:lmao

redzero
02-25-2013, 03:11 AM
Student Gets SLAMMED in the Face with a Desk!

Student Gets SLAMMED in the Face with a Desk!

School Desk Slam

Student in Blue shirt stole a soda from the person in the Red shirt's back pack when he was in the office. The student in the red shirt did not appreciate the reaction that the seated kid in the blue shirt gave when approached.

The person filming this was expelled from school, this is what she had to say. (names removed to protect identity)

"2 kids in my 7th period got hit into an arguement because (kid in the blue) went into (kid in the red )'s bag while he went to the office. Kid in Blue was laughing in his face that he stole a soda out of Kid in Red shirt's bag , therefore this is how he reacted."

lolwut if true

Thebesteva
02-25-2013, 03:11 AM
I think the guy in the blue wouldve made the red guy his bitch if he wasnt sitting down like a clown....

That's how bullies work...they try to hit u when ur sitting down. Sucker punch from suckers. That's when you get back on your feet and attack...they crumble like pussies.

HarlemHeat37
02-25-2013, 03:15 AM
How is the Red kid the bully?..the Blue kid instigated the incident..

And :lol, the videotaper was expelled?..really, tbh?..

TDMVPDPOY
02-25-2013, 03:18 AM
How is the Red kid the bully?..the Blue kid instigated the incident..

And :lol, the videotaper was expelled?..really, tbh?..

using a table or any weapon to hit some clown sitting down....wow what a fair fight

redzero
02-25-2013, 03:19 AM
using a table or any weapon to hit some clown sitting down....wow what a fair fight

Blue should have armed himself if he was going to steal Red's drink.

D12
02-25-2013, 03:20 AM

Blue team started it.

HarlemHeat37
02-25-2013, 03:22 AM
The fight started because the Blue kid was being a bully and a thief, tbh..

Maybe the kid in Red is a shitty fighter that felt the need to defend his pride against this bully, and the only possible retaliation involved using a weapon..you can't blame the victim for defending himself, tbh..

TDMVPDPOY
02-25-2013, 03:25 AM
The fight started because the Blue kid was being a bully and a thief, tbh..

Maybe the kid in Red is a shitty fighter that felt the need to defend his pride against this bully, and the only possible retaliation involved using a weapon..you can't blame the victim for defending himself, tbh..

lol kid in red is black, what fkn pride is he going to protect?

Wild Cobra
02-25-2013, 05:34 AM
Very. Worth the 3 years he'll spend in juvi.
He will obviously go to prison after he's 18 for some incident, and become everyone's butt buddy.

resistanze
02-25-2013, 08:27 AM
:lol Made my morning.

benefactor
02-25-2013, 08:36 AM
That was hilarious.

I had something like this happen to me when I was in high school...only I didn't go quite as far as red team did. On a school trip some of my tapes(lol old fart) came up missing off of the bus. I asked around and I found out from a friend that a kid on the bus had taken them and put them under the bus tire so they would get run over when the bus took off. The kid was a rich kid and a pretty big douche.

During lunch the next day, I was talking to another friend of mine about it and he said I should just go punk him right in front of all of his friends at lunch...and he said he had my back if any of his boys tried to jump in. Our cafeteria doubled as an auditorium with elevated seating from top to bottom and he was sitting at a table right in front of the stage...so it would I knew it was a good time to do it. I walked down to his table and slammed my hand down on the table(the tables were those portable wood ones with the folding legs) loud enough to get the attention of the whole section and said to him..."I want to know what the fuck you did with my tapes and I want to know now." The kid between him and I put his hands in the air like a stickup and slid out of the way. "I didn't touch your tapes." he replied. He wouldn't even look me in the eyes so I knew I had him cornered. "Don't lie to me motherfucker. You took them off of the bus during the trip. Now tell me what the fuck you did with them."

By now the cafeteria began to hush and I had the full attention of the bottom two sections of the auditorium. He finally looked up at me and I could see the fear in his eyes. I had planned to swing as soon as he rose to his feet but I could tell by his expression that wasn't going to happen as he was too scared to stand up. This was all playing out much better than I planned. A teacher walked up to us and asked if there was a problem. I said no and as I walked away I pointed at him and told him never to touch anything of mine again. I went and sat back down with my buddy who was laughing hysterically as I got back to my seat. I was only a section above him and my buddy and I kept talking and laughing about it loudly...but every time I looked down at him he never made eye contact with me. That was the last time I ever had an issue with him.

redzero
02-25-2013, 10:15 AM
lol kid in red is black, what fkn pride is he going to protect?

Did your mom drop you down a flight of steps when you were a baby?

monosylab1k
02-25-2013, 10:20 AM
In det video it appears that any niggas who happened to be in the paint were sufficiently bullied.

SA210
02-25-2013, 10:22 AM
F red team and blue team

GoodOdor
02-25-2013, 10:27 AM
That was hilarious.

I had something like this happen to me when I was in high school...only I didn't go quite as far as red team did. On a school trip some of my tapes(lol old fart) came up missing off of the bus during a school trip. I asked around and I found out from a friend that a kid on the bus had taken them and put them under the bus tire so they would get run over when the bus took off. The kid was a rich kid and a pretty big douche.

During lunch the next day, I was talking to another friend of mine about it and he said I should just go punk him right in front of all of his friends at lunch...and he said he had my back if any of his boys tried to jump in. Our cafeteria doubled as an auditorium with elevated seating from top to bottom and he was sitting at a table right in front of the stage...so it would I knew it was a good time to do it. I walked down to his table and slammed my hand down on the table(the tables were those portable wood ones with the folding legs) loud enough to get the attention of the whole section and said to him..."I want to know what the fuck you did with my tapes and I want to know now." The kid between him and I put his hands in the air like a stickup and slid out of the way. "I didn't touch your tapes." he replied. He wouldn't even look me in the eyes so I knew I had him cornered. "Don't lie to me motherfucker. You took them off of the bus during the trip. Now tell me what the fuck you did with them."

By now the cafeteria began to hush and I had the full attention of the bottom two sections of the auditorium. He finally looked up at me and I could see the fear in his eyes. I had planned to swing as soon as he rose to his feet but I could tell by his expression that wasn't going to happen as he was too scared to stand up. This was all playing out much better than I planned. A teacher walked up to us and asked if there was a problem. I said no and as I walked away I pointed at him and told him never to touch anything of mine again. I went and sat back down with my buddy who was laughing hysterically as I got back to my seat. I was only a section above him and my buddy and I kept talking and laughing about it loudly...but every time I looked down at him he never made eye contact with me. That was the last time I ever had an issue with him.

Awesome:lol

Trill Clinton
02-25-2013, 10:31 AM
a true alpha never would have his drank stolen and drunken.

props to red shirt, though.

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-25-2013, 10:35 AM
The animators for those Halo vids are just getting lazy.

jeebus
02-25-2013, 10:39 AM
yup, that's definitely lolutsa. it was on the news here a couple months ago that they discovered a new device that has tables already connected to chairs, thus saving space. now unfortunately it turned out to be a failure since 90% of the students couldn't squeeze in there so they got rid of them. however, a few classes still have them. I believe this is their high honors class.

redzero
02-25-2013, 10:43 AM
a true alpha never would have his drank stolen and drunken.

props to red shirt, though.

A true alpha is able to be in two places at once.

Latarian Milton
02-25-2013, 11:00 AM
more like delta trying to act alpha tbh

SourCandy
02-25-2013, 11:05 AM
If blue did steal the drink he should have known that was coming. Maybe not with a desk...but something.

DarrinS
02-25-2013, 11:35 AM
Yeah, let's potentially kill someone over a drink. A sucker punch would've been bad enough. But a desk to the temple? The fuck?

thispego
02-25-2013, 01:46 PM
That was hilarious.

I had something like this happen to me when I was in high school...only I didn't go quite as far as red team did. On a school trip some of my tapes(lol old fart) came up missing off of the bus. I asked around and I found out from a friend that a kid on the bus had taken them and put them under the bus tire so they would get run over when the bus took off. The kid was a rich kid and a pretty big douche.

damn what a badass :rolleyes
:lol

benefactor
02-25-2013, 01:47 PM
Wasn't trying to be a badass...just being a man about my shit getting stolen. Not surprised that this idea is foreign to you.

thispego
02-25-2013, 01:48 PM
Awesome:lol

pfffft, really? :lol you're a puss, dawg

thispego
02-25-2013, 01:50 PM
Wasn't trying to be a badass...just being a man about my shit getting stolen. Not surprised that this idea is foreign to you.

that story was not worthy of retelling, tbh. You'd have to be a twat to get your shit stolen in the first place, them boys were clownin on you. Why you didn't massacre him for attempting to clown you ill never know.

Trainwreck2100
02-25-2013, 01:50 PM
Alpha reaction but use of a weapon is not the alpha response

benefactor
02-25-2013, 01:58 PM
that story was not worthy of retelling, tbh. You'd have to be a twat to get your shit stolen in the first place, them boys were clownin on you. Why you didn't massacre him for attempting to clown you ill never know.
Everyone left their stuff on the bus...and I knew most of the people on the trip and didn't really expect it. I had every intention of beating his ass as soon as he stood up but watching him sit there sacred like a bitch was better, especially with such a large audience.

Anyway, I'm not going back and forth about this with a faggot like you...as you would have likely taken it like a girl or told the principal or some other bent over, cock receiving response.

to21
02-25-2013, 02:26 PM
^:lol

thispego
02-25-2013, 03:56 PM
Everyone left their stuff on the bus...and I knew most of the people on the trip and didn't really expect it. I had every intention of beating his ass as soon as he stood up but watching him sit there sacred like a bitch was better, especially with such a large audience.

Anyway, I'm not going back and forth about this with a faggot like you...as you would have likely taken it like a girl or told the principal or some other bent over, cock receiving response.

Don't know what I would have done in a similar situation, can't relate, no one ever touched my shit in school, I had too much respect. Someone else would have kicked thee ass for touching my shit before I even knew about it tbh

cantthinkofanything
02-25-2013, 03:57 PM
Don't know what I would have done in a similar situation, can't relate, no one ever touched my shit in school, I had too much respect. Someone else would have kicked thee ass for touching my shit before I even knew about it tbh

no one touched your stuff because you had poopie diapers

thispego
02-25-2013, 04:00 PM
That's probably what worked for me in pre-k

cantthinkofanything
02-25-2013, 04:06 PM
That's probably what worked for me in pre-k

Here...I wrote a paper on your history

thispego had poopie diapers in pre-k. Upon starting kindergarten, he wore more poopie diapers. In first grade he tried wearing goonie britches but after fouling them, he returned to poopie diapers. In second grade, his parents placed him in storage and his status was unknown until he emerged as a high school dropout wearing poopie GrrrAnimals.

Texas_Ranger
02-25-2013, 04:08 PM
:lol expelled for filming. Then the red kid should get shot in the face for this.

GoodOdor
02-25-2013, 04:15 PM
pfffft, really? :lol you're a puss, dawg

Says the guy who left an angry note to his next door neighbor instead of confronting him in person:lol

GoodOdor
02-25-2013, 04:16 PM
Don't make me search for that post, you mouth breathing 4 eyed cuck:hat

GoodOdor
02-25-2013, 04:19 PM
My neighbor does this all the time. They have 3 or 4 cars that are always there and they park right in the middle of the fucking curb... Two cars could fit there but parking right in the middle doesn't leave room for another behind of or in front of the car parked in the middle.

What really pisses me off is not just parking in front of someone else's house but parking right in the middle of the goddamn curb so that if someone at the house you parked in front of needed to park in the street in front of THEIR OWN FUCKING HOUSE, they couldn't.

I left a note for them one time informing them of this, and they don't park in front of my house anymore, but apparently they still don't get it. They are parked in the middle of the curb in front of my across the street neighbors house now. :rolleyes

What a baddass this thispego guy is:cry, he don't take shit from no one, this neighbor was parking on his curve so he taped a motha fuckin note to his door!

benefactor
02-25-2013, 04:22 PM
Says the guy who left an angry note to his next door neighbor instead of confronting him in person:lol
crofl

thispego
02-25-2013, 04:37 PM

I did go attempt to confront them in person but they never answered the door. They was scared hermits

thispego
02-25-2013, 04:37 PM
Don't make me search for that post, you mouth breathing 4 eyed cuck:hat

:lol go find it

cantthinkofanything
02-25-2013, 04:45 PM
:lol go find it

whatever it is, I would start by checking your mom's vag

GoodOdor
02-25-2013, 04:59 PM
I did go attempt to confront them in person but they never answered the door. They was scared hermits

You can keep making excuses to yourself, but here, we all know you're a pussy:toast

Bobby Boucher
02-25-2013, 06:29 PM
I once did a similar thing whenever a bully on the football team told me "water sucks" :cry water does NOT SUCK :madrun

Latarian Milton
02-25-2013, 07:01 PM

it's no pride to make a fool of that pussy and you were lucky that he didn't even have the guts to behave like a man. shit could've turned into a brawl and the school would've issued you a warning at least. you taught him a lesson and made him your bitch w/o going too far beyond the school rules, which sounded a perfect ending of the story tbh.

Leetonidas
02-25-2013, 07:08 PM
that was alpha because of the calmness with which he executed it, he just picked that shit up, slammed it into the back of his head, and flipped his ass on the ground and stood there, like a BAWWWSS

benefactor
02-25-2013, 07:32 PM
it's no pride to make a fool of that pussy and you were lucky that he didn't even have the guts to behave like a man. shit could've turned into a brawl and the school would've issued you a warning at least. you taught him a lesson and made him your bitch w/o going too far beyond the school rules, which sounded a perfect ending of the story tbh.
That's the way I see it too. Between the automatic three day suspension for fighting, the running the football coach would have made me do and having to hear it from my parents when I got home I feel like I got the better end of the deal. Anyway, why lean into someone who is scared of you? That's a bitch move IMHO. Having him be afraid of me in front of his friends was just as effective as beating the hell out of him...and I didn't have to scuff up my knuckles in the process.

Latarian Milton
02-25-2013, 07:34 PM
i guess you never really hated him imho, otherwise you wouldn't have been satisfied with just making a bitch of him. you just taught him a harsh lesson and mission accomplished, which was like the best you could do in such a situation where teachers were around. if some fuckheads ever touch my property in my fuckin' hood i would beat them to dust w/o no mercy, that's what a true NIGGA does tbh.

redzero
02-25-2013, 11:05 PM
thispego just being the fag that he is supposed to be. No surprises here.

HarlemHeat37
02-25-2013, 11:48 PM
thispego just being the fag that he is supposed to be. No surprises here.

:lol the idea that 'lil pego would attack anybody, short of a pent-up, alcohol-induced domestic abuse inspired by his wife's inevitable long-term infidelity, tbh..

Wild Cobra
02-26-2013, 12:14 AM
Why do so many people think that narcissism, egotism, etc. are alpha traits?

BUMP
02-26-2013, 01:20 AM
:lol I like how nobody seems to care when he nails him with a desk but then the teacher gets outraged when he gets him in a simple headlock.

thispego
02-26-2013, 01:32 AM
You can keep making excuses to yourself, but here, we all know you're a pussy:toast

lol all y'all know is the underwhelming length and girth of your own weenies. If you knew anything about me you'd know that scoffing me is futile cause I'm da shit :smchode:

cantthinkofanything
02-26-2013, 02:07 AM
lol all y'all know is the underwhelming length and girth of your own weenies. If you knew anything about me you'd know that scoffing me is futile cause I'm da shit :smchode:

Well you sure do smell like it anyway.

thispego
02-26-2013, 02:15 AM
Brah, did people tell you you were funny at some point in time? You been mislead

cantthinkofanything
02-26-2013, 02:18 AM
You smell like farts and old cheese.