PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Fantasy BBall advice

spurraider21
02-25-2013, 10:13 PM
Not sure if there is a designated fantasy thread or forum on this site, but I'll just pose the question here in the meantime.

Long story short, a few weeks ago I dumped Kaman (who had just been benched) for Gordon Hayward, who I intend to hang onto. However, I feel I need to make up the big-man stats long term, and Andre Drummond is available. A report came out today that we should return to practice within a week. I'm willing to wait a week or 2 for him. Since I picked up a G/F in Hayward, thats the position I want to dump. My 2 bottom end players there are Matt Barnes and Jared Dudley. Both were scorching hot for a while, but both have slowed since. Which is worth hanging onto from the two? I feel Dudley because he starts and Barnes has more competition for playing time with Butler, Odom, and the return of Grant Hill. Not to mention Billups and Crawford eating up guard minutes.

Latarian Milton
02-25-2013, 11:19 PM
dudley has a high ceiling and i would surely not dump him over barnes if i were you. barnes has never been really that good and you won't feel surprised to see him joining china's league or somewhere next season tbh