PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Jackson: F' yo In-N-Out Burger

MSPaint
02-26-2013, 07:11 PM
I've never had an In-N-Out burger before but apparently SJax is not a fan.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/21766805/spurs-bond-at-innout-burger

racm
02-26-2013, 07:17 PM
I remember Green tweeting about this.

hooperflash
02-26-2013, 07:20 PM
I'm with Jack , although the fries are good haha

shyne
02-26-2013, 07:20 PM
Jack is always tweeting pictures of himself stuffing about fifty pounds of crawfish down his throat lol.

Manu-20
02-26-2013, 07:22 PM
Living out here I Cali I think In-N-Out is good cheap food better than some of the fastfood burger joints you could go to in Cali but still I long for Sonics and their happy hour again, They are always showing those dame Sonic commercials here even though there is hardly any in Cali.

Libri
02-26-2013, 07:22 PM
Did someone say burger?

DeJuan Blair thread!

baseline bum
02-26-2013, 07:24 PM
Sonic? WTF Jack, that shit sucks.

Mel_13
02-26-2013, 07:31 PM
From the SA Express article:

According to fellow Australian Patty Mills, rookie Aron Baynes, the biggest of the Spurs at 6-foot-10 and 260 pounds, ate four double-doubles.

“About three nibbles per burger,” Mills said.

DesignatedT
02-26-2013, 07:33 PM
:lol

Mugen
02-26-2013, 07:34 PM
As a Californian, this makes me think lesser of Jack tbh :lol

BatManu20
02-26-2013, 07:36 PM
I've never had an In-N-Out burger before but apparently SJax is not a fan.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/21766805/spurs-bond-at-innout-burger

I grew up in San Antonio and now live in LA, and I can tell you that it is overrated. Yea, it's good, but nothing like the urban legends you hear about it being the food of the Gods. I'll take Whataburger over it an day of the week. I miss Whataburger terribly tbh..

baseline bum
02-26-2013, 07:47 PM
I don't get the fascination with Whataburger. The only difference I can taste between their burger and Sonic or Jack in the Crack is that they use decent quality onions.

baseline bum
02-26-2013, 07:50 PM
I do agree with Jack on Fatburger though. Fatburger has a little better burger than In N Out and their fat fries curbstomp the bland In N Out fries. In N Out shakes kill Fatburger's though. Fatburger is about the most expensive fast food chain out there though, while In N Out is among the cheapest.

DesignatedT
02-26-2013, 07:51 PM
Sonic? wtf jack

Andthentherewas21
02-26-2013, 07:56 PM
In-N-Out is what it is, a better than average fastfood burger but nothing spectacular. In SoCal when your choices are Mcdonalds, Burger King, and Carl's Jr on the one hand and then $10-$15 dollar specialty burger places on the other, In-N-Out is a happy medium, hence the hype. But in places where there are more choices in that middle ground between fastfood and high-end, it generally doesn't fair as well.

benefactor
02-26-2013, 07:58 PM
Whataburger = Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwiches...and that is all.

Russ
02-26-2013, 08:00 PM
Fatburger > Whataburger > Tommys > In-N-Out.

All of the above are good and all have their unique appeal. But as far as mass produced burgers go, I give Whataburger the edge over In-N-Out.

And what's what it's all about.

shyne
02-26-2013, 08:04 PM
I'll take whataburger over in-n-out also, I'm from Texas so it's imprinted in me to love it. Tastes even better after a long night of partying, plus the ketchup is an added bonus.

benefactor
02-26-2013, 08:06 PM
I actually haven't eaten a fast food burger in quite some time. For my burger craving I usually hit up Cheddars. A three cheese hickory burger with added bacon is pretty unstoppable.

baseline bum
02-26-2013, 08:07 PM
In SoCal when your choices are Mcdonalds, Burger King, and Carl's Jr on the one hand and then $10-$15 dollar specialty burger places on the other, In-N-Out is a happy medium, hence the hype.

LA has way more choices for fast food burgers than most places. Right off hand, you're forgetting Tommy's and Fatburger.

TrainOfThought5
02-26-2013, 08:13 PM
possibly the fattest thread of all time.. and no mention of five guys??

Dex
02-26-2013, 08:21 PM
Jax ain't bout da Animal Style life, tbh.

Mugen
02-26-2013, 08:21 PM
Animal style fries + Animal Style Double Double= /debate tbh.

I've never had Whataburger so I can't really comment on it. There's 5 Guys in SoCal now and the burger was okay, fries were good tho. But about twice as much as In N Out.

DapDaGenius
02-26-2013, 08:26 PM
possibly the fattest thread of all time.. and no mention of five guys??

I like five guys, I went to a Five guys up in Maryland. The burger I had was good and the fries were good. They gave me so many fries though. The guy stuffed a cup full of fries then tried to add more fries to the cup as he put it in a bag.

DapDaGenius
02-26-2013, 08:30 PM
LOL at Tony "Even though I’m a gourmet guy, it doesn’t hurt to eat a double-burger sometimes. I had two double-doubles and a milkshake. I was hungry."

It gets like that some times.

Seventyniner
02-26-2013, 08:35 PM
Decent quality + cheap = cult following, especially among young (and nearly broke) people.

Taco Cabana has a similar following among college students in some places.

KL2
02-26-2013, 08:36 PM
Sonic? wtf jack

Sonic is gross lol, I like the tater tots but everything else is either soggy or flavorless.

Trill Clinton
02-26-2013, 08:37 PM
I'll take whataburger over in-n-out also, I'm from Texas so it's imprinted in me to love it. Tastes even better after a long night of partying, plus the ketchup is an added bonus.
yessir!!!

whataburger has a great menu.

the burgers, chicken strips, taquitos and honey butter chicken biscuits...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lims1idJEC1qzyz6go1_r1_400.gif

Bill_Brasky
02-26-2013, 08:57 PM
You're not a real Texan unless you've mashed on a double cheese whataburger at 3 in the morning after a good night out.

That said, Five Guys? Wtf? Place blows.

tmtcsc
02-26-2013, 09:11 PM
In'n'Out sucks. Not only is not worth all the hype, its not even good.
Five Guys ? Pass
Smash Burger? Good burger
Fudruckers: This burger rocks (The Bun does it)
Whataburger: Very good burger

For fries: Murf's Better Burger (Crinkle Cut)

Fudruckers + Murf's Fries = Win.

Trill Clinton
02-26-2013, 09:18 PM

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg613/hairweavekilla1/dap-o.gif

baseline bum
02-26-2013, 09:20 PM
Five Guys ? Pass

Murf's is awesome. Isn't that the chain that used to be Whopperburger back in the Reagan presidency? Way better than Whataburger.

Russ
02-26-2013, 09:30 PM
I don't get the fascination with Whataburger. The only difference I can taste between their burger and Sonic or Jack in the Crack is that they use decent quality onions.

Disparaging Whataburger? The best commercially-produced burger in the biz. Let ye be banished to the Gates of Hell (or Cougar High, whichever is most proximate). :)

baseline bum
02-26-2013, 09:34 PM
Disparaging Whataburger? The best commercially-produced burger in the biz. Let ye be banished to the Gates of Hell (or Cougar High, whichever is most proximate). :)

A burger from Whataburger is enjoyable when I'm in the mood for a buger and don't want to cook my own, but it's nothing all that special. Now their shakes are awful though.

DesignatedT
02-26-2013, 09:35 PM
Chesters or Bigz in SA :tu

Whisky Dog
02-26-2013, 09:38 PM
Whataburger with cheese, bacon, and jalapeńos is sweet.

I like an In and Out burger animal style minus the spread and add chopped chili peppers.

Those are about the only two fast good burgers I'll ever eat. Now if you're talking Twisted Root or Kenny's Burgers in Plano then I'm all about that.

baseline bum
02-26-2013, 09:40 PM
I like an In and Out burger animal style minus the spread and add chopped chili peppers.

Never heard of that. What, do they put serrano chiles on it?

DJR210
02-26-2013, 11:03 PM
San Antonio Burger on Fred and Wurz. That foreign dude knows his burgers, and has great ethic and service too. He takes care of my son whenever we go with free desserts. Makes you feel at home when you go. I recommend.

heyheymymy
02-26-2013, 11:08 PM
freddys > whataburger > in-n-out > steak and shake > wendys (baconator mmm) > 5 guys > mcdonalds > sonic > burger king > a high school concession stand

as far as fast food burgers goes, imo. never had fatburger. lived in sf, ca and now im in sa, tx.

ThaBigFundamental21
02-26-2013, 11:13 PM
Living out here I Cali I think In-N-Out is good cheap food better than some of the fastfood burger joints you could go to in Cali but still I long for Sonics and their happy hour again, They are always showing those dame Sonic commercials here even though there is hardly any in Cali.

Seriously Sonic??? They are so fuckin disgusting. Not bagging on you, but holy shit. So GROSS. Some of the worst fast food I have ever ate if not the worst. Drinks are all they are good at. Don't eat the "food."

ThaBigFundamental21
02-26-2013, 11:14 PM
Five Guys ? Pass

I'd say you have this about right bruh. Though I never had in and out.

WaterBuffalo
02-26-2013, 11:45 PM
Chesters or Bigz in SA :tu

Chester's Green Chile Bacon Cheeseburger and Fries. As Leroy used to say, "Serious as a heart attack! You better believe it."

Whataburger
02-26-2013, 11:48 PM
Whataburger #2 with cheese no onion no tomato w/diet coke

Kori Ellis
02-27-2013, 12:05 AM

I don't get it either. When I was growing up in Phoenix, Whataburger was the place you would go only if no other burger place was open. It was considered bottom of the barrel. I was shocked when I moved to Texas and people loved it.

Spur|n|Austin
02-27-2013, 12:06 AM
Sonic? WTF Jack, that shit sucks.

Agree 100%, Sonic burgers look like they've been sat on by a fat guy. And that crappy thin beef, and chopped lettuce? Fahgettaboutit.

I don't get it either. When I was growing up in Phoenix, Whataburger was the place you would go only if no other burger place was open. It was considered bottom of the barrel. I was shocked when I moved to Texas and people loved it.

Wow. Maybe it's because I'm a native Texan, but I don't even consider Whataburger fast food, because all other fast food burgers can't even compare. Imo, WB is the best fast food burger you can get.

DesertSpur50
02-27-2013, 12:13 AM
There used to be a Red Line a few steps away from my house here in SA but never ate there. It eventually went under and never knew if it was any good or not. I could really go for a whataburger right about now. My stomach just started to growl...:(

baseline bum
02-27-2013, 12:15 AM
Chester's Green Chile Bacon Cheeseburger and Fries. As Leroy used to say, "Serious as a heart attack! You better believe it."

Wow, that sounds good. Is it green chile like New Mexico green chile, or green chile like San Antonio style salsa verde? Either sounds great tbh.

Mr. Body
02-27-2013, 12:29 AM
If you've ever been in the Midwest, Steak N Shake's steak burgers are really good. What I miss most are Fuddruckers, though. Those are great. Had In n Out once in Vegas and it was to shrug.

TheyCallMePro
02-27-2013, 12:31 AM
Whataburger is great. I always get the chicken strip combo with a large fry. And I love that they give you ketchups in a reasonable container, and not some BS squeeze it out shit where you have to use a hundred of them and get your hands dirty.

spurs1990
02-27-2013, 12:39 AM
Count me as an avid fan of Whataburger. Besides the 24 hr service, I think they hang their hats on making a fresh patty for every order. Not sure if any other chain can claim that.

Fuddruckers owns because it's made to order if you like it little pink. Unfortunately they have gone out of business in the Triangle area the last few years sigh.

HI-FI
02-27-2013, 12:44 AM
If you've ever been in the Midwest, Steak N Shake's steak burgers are really good. What I miss most are Fuddruckers, though. Those are great. Had In n Out once in Vegas and it was to shrug.
They got Steak n Shake's in Austin. Also Freddy's seems to very similar, both are good. They have some Freddy's in Central Texas now.

yessir!!!

whataburger has a great menu.

the burgers, chicken strips, taquitos and honey butter chicken biscuits...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lims1idJEC1qzyz6go1_r1_400.gif
co-signed.

I finally ate at an In n Out while spending time in Dallas. when my friend showed me the menu online I thought it was a joke. after all that hype, and that was all they offered? i've eaten at the ones in Dallas a couple other times, and the prices are really good but it's really an example of California thinking it's shit is better than everything else.

Whataburger is overall a much better option. Taquitos with potatos are my preferred late night munchies.

JRHernandez88
02-27-2013, 12:48 AM
A1 THICK & HEARTY > ANY BURGER

gambit1990
02-27-2013, 01:08 AM
i love stephen jackson, but sonic burgers are the blandest i've ever tasted.

if you live in san antonio/helotes, visit bobby j's and eat outside.

Man In Black
02-27-2013, 01:31 AM
People always talk shit about this or that until that that....is in your backyard. Then you defend it. I've eaten at all of the chain joints listed and In n Out is tasty enough. Dbl-dbl with grilled onions and an extra tomato fits the bill. The other burgers are good but not very memorable. Fries, Double -Double and a coke for $7 or so...not bad at all. Considering that In n Out is responsible for the richest woman in America, they're dominant in their segment.

superjames1992
02-27-2013, 01:40 AM
Bojangles is the best fast food restaurant. All other restaurants can sit down and take a seat at the back of the short bus, tbh.

EricB
02-27-2013, 01:44 AM
Sonic? Someone drug test Jackson.

Whisky Dog
02-27-2013, 01:59 AM
Never heard of that. What, do they put serrano chiles on it?

Not sure what kind of chilies but they're yellowish and have mild heat, just enough to give your mouth a tingle. To me that makes the whole burger there.

SanAntonioSpurs23
02-27-2013, 09:12 AM
I've never been fond of In N out. Maybe the ones in Arizona are shitty?

Seventyniner
02-27-2013, 09:20 AM

It's all about what you're used to. Arizona has a serious inferiority complex when it comes to Texas anyway. :lol

I had some friends in college from the northern US who had never even heard of Big Red. When they tried some, they thought it was the most vile stuff imaginable. They wouldn't even take a second sip.

SanAntonioSpurs23
02-27-2013, 09:20 AM

Whatabuger is probably the only fast food burger I will eat out here in PHX. Everything else sucks IMO.

SanAntonioSpurs23
02-27-2013, 09:22 AM
It's all about what you're used to. Arizona has a serious inferiority complex when it comes to Texas anyway. :lol

I had some friends in college from the northern US who had never even heard of Big Red. When they tried some, they thought it was the most vile stuff imaginable. They wouldn't even take a second sip.

That's me, Big red fucking sucks :lol

bklynspursfan
02-27-2013, 09:26 AM
Man I wish WhatABurger came to NYC, I haven't been to SA in like forever. We have a spot called Shake Shack that is on point here

bigzak25
02-27-2013, 10:03 AM
Whataburger #2 with cheese no onion no tomato w/diet coke

do you know what they put in diet soda's? that stuff will kill ya!

McGusto55
02-27-2013, 10:09 AM
Fries are good ....thats about it.....

Phenomanul
02-27-2013, 10:14 AM
Does this "bonding trip" to a fast food joint in Oakland explain the rampant lethargy in display against the Warriors...???

Embedded
02-27-2013, 10:17 AM
I got the crap kicked out of me at Whataburger once.

Mel_13
02-27-2013, 10:18 AM
Does this "bonding trip" to a fast food joint in Oakland explain the rampant lethargy in display against the Warriors...???

The fast food stop was on the way out of Oakland.

Dex
02-27-2013, 10:19 AM
I got the crap kicked out of me a Whataburger once.

Story time?

Dex
02-27-2013, 10:23 AM
The thing I like about Whataburger is their consistency. You pretty much always get a decent burger of the same quality, no matter which one you go to and what time you get it.

The problem with Whataburgers is they don't travel well. Much better if you dine in than if you take them home.

And I've already professed my love for In-N-Out on this site. But Whataburger is right up there with as 1B; just depends what I feel like.

Five Guys is good, but isn't fast food imo, so should be viewed in the same vein as Whataburger or In-N-Out. It should be more along the same lines as Mighty Fine.

God damn, this thread is making me hungry. :hungry:

bklynspursfan
02-27-2013, 10:32 AM
The thing I like about Whataburger is their consistency. You pretty much always get a decent burger of the same quality, no matter which one you go to and what time you get it.

The problem with Whataburgers is they don't travel well. Much better if you dine in than if you take them home.

And I've already professed my love for In-N-Out on this site. But Whataburger is right up there with as 1B; just depends what I feel like.

Five Guys is good, but isn't fast food imo, so should be viewed in the same vein as Whataburger or In-N-Out. It should be more along the same lines as Mighty Fine.

God damn, this thread is making me hungry. :hungry:

There was a whole debate on twitter cause of this about which place had the best burgers... Naturally that lead to an uncontainable craving for one :lol

Drachen
02-27-2013, 11:21 AM
There was a whole debate on twitter cause of this about which place had the best burgers... Naturally that lead to an undesirable craving for one :lol

undesirable?

bklynspursfan
02-27-2013, 11:30 AM
undesirable?

Ha.. Totally used the wrong word there. Thanks...

Drachen
02-27-2013, 11:49 AM
Ha.. Totally used the wrong word there. Thanks...

I could envision a situation that isn't too far fetched where it would be appropriate (you are dieting), but the verbiage would still be a bit strange. No problem. Just thought it was funny.

Phenomanul
02-27-2013, 11:56 AM
The fast food stop was on the way out of Oakland.

Thanks... Yeah, I suppose Pop would have objected if it had been the other way around...

benefactor
02-27-2013, 01:25 PM
I got the crap kicked out of me a Whataburger once.
If your name is Mark...then I was there. He was my brother and he almost put your head through the front window.

spursfaninla
02-27-2013, 01:51 PM
from SA, lived in Ohio, Austin, Chicago, and around L.A.

IMO, the best burger is In N Out overall, because it is a reasonable price, the ingredients are really fresh, and they get it to you really hot. Tommy's is a great chiliburger. Five guys is good but expensive.

Most of america thinks Texans who like Whataburger are 4 years in the past:

Best Burger 2012
1. Five Guys
2. Wendy’s
3. Burger King
4. In-N-Out Burger
5. Fuddruckers

Best Burger 2011
1. Five Guys
2. In-N-Out Burger
3. Wendy’s
4. Burger King
5. McDonald’s

Best Burger 2010
1. Five Guys
2. In-N-Out Burger
3. Wendy’s
4. Burger King
5. McDonald’s

Best Burger 2009
1. In-N-Out Burger
2. Wendy’s
3. Burger King
4. McDonald’s
5. Whataburger

Dex
02-27-2013, 02:18 PM

IMO, the best burger is In N Out overall, because it is a reasonable price, the ingredients are really fresh, and they get it to you really hot. Tommy's is a great chiliburger. Five guys is good but expensive.

Best Burger 2012
1. Five Guys
2. Wendy’s
3. Burger King
4. In-N-Out Burger
5. Fuddruckers

Best Burger 2011
1. Five Guys
2. In-N-Out Burger
3. Wendy’s
4. Burger King
5. McDonald’s

Best Burger 2010
1. Five Guys
2. In-N-Out Burger
3. Wendy’s
4. Burger King
5. McDonald’s

Best Burger 2009
1. In-N-Out Burger
2. Wendy’s
3. Burger King
4. McDonald’s
5. Whataburger

All of those lists are invalid because they list Burger King.

Burger King was never great to begin with. The Whoppers used to be pretty good, but they have really gone downhill recently. The last few times I've had the misfortune of eating there, my burgers have been small and terrible. And their new fries are atrocious.

DesignatedT
02-27-2013, 02:35 PM
Burger King and McDonalds suck ass.

Actually all fast food sucks ass besides Whataburger & Chick Fil A.

baseline bum
02-27-2013, 02:44 PM
All of those lists are invalid because they list Burger King.

Burger King was never great to begin with. The Whoppers used to be pretty good, but they have really gone downhill recently. The last few times I've had the misfortune of eating there, my burgers have been small and terrible. And their new fries are atrocious.

Burger King has the most flavorless burger I think I have ever had. It's how I'd picture a buger tasting in North Korea where they can't afford salt or pepper and the cow slaughtered had AIDS.

Cry Havoc
02-27-2013, 03:20 PM
:lol I don't understand comparing a burger from In N Out to a burger from 5 Guys or Fuddruckers.

5 Guys burger = $5. Total meal cost = $10+.

Fuddruckers burger = $5-8. Overall meal cost $11+.

In N Out Burger = $2. Overall meal cost sub $6 (single patty).

I haven't had Whataburger, but how do you compare a burger/meal that costs roughly half as much and put them in the same category?

Paying $12 for a meal at 5 Guys (double bacon cheeseburger + fries + drink) when you could go get an actual sit down hamburger out at a steak restaurant is pointless unless you are absolutely pressed for time.

In N Out is very cheap, tastes decent, and you can get a meal in 5-6 minutes if it's not rush hour. The hype here is because it's cheap, decent food made with fresh ingredients. Not because it's summarily better than everything else. Plus their sauce and animal style is a good option.

Dex
02-27-2013, 03:39 PM
:lol I don't understand comparing a burger from In N Out to a burger from 5 Guys or Fuddruckers.

I haven't had Whataburger, but how do you compare a burger/meal that costs roughly half as much and put them in the same category?

Paying $12 for a meal at 5 Guys (double bacon cheeseburger + fries + drink) when you could go get an actual sit down hamburger out at a steak restaurant is pointless unless you are absolutely pressed for time.

In N Out is very cheap, tastes decent, and you can get a meal in 5-6 minutes if it's not rush hour. The hype here is because it's cheap, decent food made with fresh ingredients. Not because it's summarily better than everything else. Plus their sauce and animal style is a good option.

Preach it.

baseline bum
02-27-2013, 05:04 PM

5-6 minutes? Never had that happen, though I have never been to an In N Out that wasn't busy as hell even at opening.

Buddy Holly
02-27-2013, 05:15 PM
I've never been fond of In N out. Maybe the ones in Arizona are shitty?

Ate In and Out in three states: Caifornia, Nevada and Arizona. The worst have been in Arizona. So you may have a point.

Buddy Holly
02-27-2013, 05:18 PM
You can get a meal from Whataburger for under 6 dollars, plus whatasize it for some change.

Cry Havoc
02-27-2013, 05:46 PM
5-6 minutes? Never had that happen, though I have never been to an In N Out that wasn't busy as hell even at opening.

Where you living? I'm in the Bay area now, and since In N Outs are all over the place here, the crowds are only usually from 12-1:30, 5-7:00, and sporadically after 11pm it can get ridiculous.

Cry Havoc
02-27-2013, 05:46 PM
I'd definitely like to try Whataburger though. Maybe if we make the Finals and I fly down to SA it would merit a stop there.

McGusto55
02-27-2013, 06:11 PM
Armadillos In Sa...Best In town...maybe chris marids

baseline bum
02-27-2013, 06:41 PM
Where you living? I'm in the Bay area now, and since In N Outs are all over the place here, the crowds are only usually from 12-1:30, 5-7:00, and sporadically after 11pm it can get ridiculous.

The one in Westwood is nuts. The drive-through line always wraps around the building, past a parking lot, and over past another building. The one in Hollywood on Sunset is always crazy busy, the ones I have been to in the San Fernando Valley are busy, same with the far east side around West Covina, Rosemead, etc. I take it back though, I did get my order quick at the one in Merced when I was visiting Yosemite last year. Probably because people in Merced only have money for crack rock and meth and not burgers tbh (what a shithole of a city).

pgardn
02-27-2013, 07:10 PM

And it makes a huge difference IMO. The amount of mustard is also perfect for me. In N Out, it's good, but for a fast food burger I go Whata...

pgardn
02-27-2013, 07:16 PM

Best Burger 2012
1. Five Guys
2. Wendy’s
3. Burger King
4. In-N-Out Burger
5. Fuddruckers

Best Burger 2011
1. Five Guys
2. In-N-Out Burger
3. Wendy’s
4. Burger King
5. McDonald’s

Best Burger 2010
1. Five Guys
2. In-N-Out Burger
3. Wendy’s
4. Burger King
5. McDonald’s

Best Burger 2009
1. In-N-Out Burger
2. Wendy’s
3. Burger King
4. McDonald’s
5. Whataburger

All invalid because 3 dare to list puke known as McDonald's.

elemento
02-27-2013, 07:40 PM
You guys are so lucky when it comes to fast-food. Most fast-foods in Brazil are horrible.

McDonald's is disgusting in Brazil and people still go there anyway, especially dumb teens who feel it's cool to stay there after school. The fries are probably the worst I've ever had in my life. We pay 10/11 dollars for a normal meal (big mac + 500ml coke + medium fries). To me it's very expensive considering that a minimum salary in Brazil is about 330 dollars.

People in Brazil love Burger King (Whooper is better than any Burger from McDonald's in my opinion).

I don't eat much fast-food, but when I do i usually order a Pizza. Pizzas in Brazil are awesome, especially in Săo Paulo. Traditional Pizzas (italian style, not Pizza Hut and Domino's and those crap wannabe stuff).

Anyway, nice thread to bookmark. At least I will know where to eat when I travel to SA to watch the Spurs (hopefully soon).

Capt Bringdown
02-27-2013, 07:52 PM
I'll take Whataburger over it an day of the week. I miss Whataburger terribly tbh..

Thumbs up. Whataburger = wunderbar.

Samr.
02-27-2013, 08:23 PM
Whataburger Chophouse Cheddar Burger

Whataburger Bacon Cheeseburger, no tomatoes, add jalapenos

Carls Jr jalapeno burger, no lettuce or tomato

Nothing else compares far as fast food goes.

But for sit down burger meal? Go to Chris Madrid's, or don't go anywhere.

davidbowie
02-27-2013, 11:29 PM
i remember HBK aka sean michaels tweeted once after a game that he was going to whataburger to get his "usual" which was a triple with cheese and jalapenos.

i was like.......throw it DOWN big man!!!!!!

baseline bum
02-27-2013, 11:31 PM
But for sit down burger meal? Go to Chris Madrid's, or don't go anywhere.

Great stuff. Gotta get the macho nachos too.

TampaDude
02-27-2013, 11:48 PM
I've had Whataburger...it was kinda meh...not anything special. Five guys is awesome, both the burgers and fries.

Square 1 FTMFW, though. Their Mac Attack burger with fried jalapenos and Sooner sauce is the fucking BOMB! :hat

http://www.square1burgers.com/