PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July in San Antonio

word
07-04-2005, 10:29 PM
I moved here from Denver..Minneapolis before that, Austin before that, New Orleans before that, Albuquerque before that, Tuscon before that...Dallas before that...

No BODY and I mean NOBODY sets off fireworks in neighborhoods like they do in SA...

My neighbors are setting off 'professional grade' stuff. Had to have been a grand worth of fireworks....

Beats all I've ever seen.

Horry For 3!
07-04-2005, 10:32 PM
Awesome.

timvp
07-04-2005, 10:55 PM
Yeah I'm watching some out the window right now. It's cool as long as they don't burn down the house.

3rdCoast
07-04-2005, 10:56 PM
people in my hood were doing it last night too til like 2am

E20
07-04-2005, 10:59 PM
I hate it here around this time. Some 12 year old motherfuckers are up untill midnight popping those little white balls that pop when they hit the ground and shooting some stupid firecracker taht makes a whistle sound and they all do it on the basketball court across my house so come tommorow I'm the fool that has to clean that shit.

Banks91
07-04-2005, 11:34 PM
man , when it comes to fireworks , its all about "shooters", chase guys around with that shit

thats wat i did on canada day, me and some guys chill on the balcony , get high and try to hit people at the ball court, it was jokes

word
07-05-2005, 12:12 AM
I hate it here around this time. Some 12 year old motherfuckers are up untill midnight popping those little white balls that pop when they hit the ground and shooting some stupid firecracker taht makes a whistle sound and they all do it on the basketball court across my house so come tommorow I'm the fool that has to clean that shit.

Oh ease up. My neighbors 10 year old carried out this big cannon looking thing with a lighter, lit it up and said, ' Stand Back People !!!'

How funny is that ? I swear it just a whole other set of rules down here. It's like going back in time....