PDA

View Full Version : Atlas Shrugged II

Wild Cobra
02-27-2013, 08:11 AM
Anyone else watch it?

Great...

Shows the pettiness of the entitlement mentality.

Woo Bum-kon
02-27-2013, 08:30 AM
Atlas Shrug II: Shrug Harder

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-27-2013, 09:10 AM
I'm willing to bet wild cobra never read atlas shrugged one

Wild Cobra
02-27-2013, 09:21 AM
You think the movies are the same as the book?

There have been changes you know. Setting of time, for one.

You're right though. I haven't read it. How about watching parts 1 and 2 and tell me how close it follows the book.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-27-2013, 09:31 AM
You think the movies are the same as the book?

There have been changes you know. Setting of time, for one.

You're right though. I haven't read it. How about watching parts 1 and 2 and tell me how close it follows the book.
I'll do that right after you address my post regarding education spending and cost of living, unfortunately that'll never happen since you've avoided that post like the GOP avoided the topic of Bush's presidency during the 2012 elections.

Wild Cobra
02-27-2013, 09:38 AM
I'll do that right after you address my post regarding education spending and cost of living, unfortunately that'll never happen since you've avoided that post like the GOP avoided the topic of Bush's presidency during the 2012 elections.
I didn't know there was something else to address, unless you want me to point out again, something I said that you didn't address.

How about in that thread, you directly ask the question you think I should be aware of. If I missed it, oh well, but try again please.

boutons_deux
02-27-2013, 09:39 AM
Ayn Rand "philosophy" has been trashed to a pulp, morally and ethically garbage, nothing but social/economic Darwinism. She was total fraud, an entitlement taker/moocher living off social security.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-27-2013, 09:41 AM
I didn't know there was something else to address, unless you want me to point out again, something I said that you didn't address.

How about in that thread, you directly ask the question you think I should be aware of. If I missed it, oh well, but try again please.
The fact you were wrong was something I figured you try to argue semantics out of. Instead you're dodging it completely which is even funnier.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-27-2013, 09:42 AM
Ayn Rand "philosophy" has been trashed to a pulp, morally and ethically garbage, nothing but social/economic Darwinism. She was total fraud, an entitlement taker/moocher living off social security.
She was also a devout atheist who despised religion. Seeing bible thumpers like Wild Cobra and spursncowboys worship her is especially funny because they don't have any fuckin idea how stupid she would have thought they were.

Wild Cobra
02-27-2013, 09:43 AM
She was also a devout atheist who despised religion. Seeing bible thumpers like Wild Cobra and spursncowboys worship her is especially funny because they don't have any fuckin idea how stupid she would have thought they were.
LOL...

I defend the rights of those who are religious, and you think I'm a Bible thumper...

LOL...

Can't you ever get facts strait?

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-27-2013, 09:45 AM
LOL...

I defend the rights of those who are religious, and you think I'm a Bible thumper...

LOL...

Can't you ever get facts strait?
You're anti-gay marriage and pro-life, that's not defending rights, thats supporting law which would shove Christianity down the throats of Americans who don't want it. Ayn Rand was not only pro-choice, she would have laughed in your face for saying something like, "I defend the rights of people who are religious!"

Do you or do you not believe in god? If the answer is you do, Ayn Rand would have considered you a moron.

Wild Cobra
02-27-2013, 09:46 AM
The fact you were wrong was something I figured you try to argue semantics out of. Instead you're dodging it completely which is even funnier.

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-27-2013, 09:47 AM
No thanks. The fact you're dodging and refusing to respond is enough satisfaction for me.

admiralsnackbar
02-27-2013, 06:17 PM

Nah. Darwin's work was, by and large, logically consistent.

baseline bum
02-27-2013, 06:47 PM
Anyone else watch it?

Great...

Shows the pettiness of the entitlement mentality.

You should get a copy for your mother tbh.

clambake
02-27-2013, 06:56 PM
You should get a copy for your mother tbh.
:rollin

TeyshaBlue
02-27-2013, 07:10 PM
Atlas Shrugged 2 Electric Bugaloo!

spursncowboys
02-27-2013, 07:50 PM
Read Atlas Shrugged and didn't like part 1. They made Dagney like a robot. I'll give part 2 a chance.

spursncowboys
02-27-2013, 07:51 PM
I'm willing to bet wild cobra never read atlas shrugged one

:lol We're not talking about your Harry Potter books. There's only one

spursncowboys
02-27-2013, 07:53 PM

She was against organized religion and wasn't atheist. Then again this is coming from someone who keeps putting words in her mouth.

Do you even know how to wash dishes. Did you atleast do that for your mom growing up?

Wild Cobra
02-28-2013, 03:29 AM
Remember SnC that DoK is DuM.

LnGrrrR
02-28-2013, 08:59 AM
:lol We're not talking about your Harry Potter books. There's only one

Sarcasm: Now With More Undetectability!

George Gervin's Afro
02-28-2013, 09:05 AM
is this the new stalone movie?

Wild Cobra
02-28-2013, 09:09 AM
is this the new stalone movie?
Close to a Schwarzenegger movie. Afterall, he played Hercules.

Trainwreck2100
02-28-2013, 09:44 AM
Live free or shruged hard

BobaFett1
02-28-2013, 10:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3OMRqO7aY