PDA

View Full Version : Heat: LeBron pre-game dunk...

Norris Cole
02-27-2013, 09:50 PM
Thought this was posted already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHmIZcV3OOY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Ace
03-02-2013, 06:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOLodVriieI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Donkeybong
03-02-2013, 06:45 PM
pretty fucking amazing

whitemamba
03-02-2013, 06:49 PM
pretty fucking amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVdnqEyToqg

baseline bum
03-02-2013, 06:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOLodVriieI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Damn, that Mozgov at the 10 second mark was nice.

Venti Quattro
03-02-2013, 06:54 PM
Holy shit, the last dunk deserves a 15-15-15-15-15.

Calispursfan11
03-02-2013, 07:00 PM
I dunno why everyone thinks Lebron could still hang in the dunk contest. He's pushing 30 tbh... No way he can hang with the likes of White, Green and Ross. Plus he is chickenshit for never being in a contest since he got into the league but talking like he could destroy anyone. Bring it Lebron. Let's see what you got!

Venti Quattro
03-02-2013, 07:03 PM
I dunno why everyone thinks Lebron could still hang in the dunk contest. He's pushing 30 tbh... No way he can hang with the likes of White, Green and Ross.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Clipper Nation
03-02-2013, 07:04 PM
I've yet to hear a good explanation for LeBron being "chickenshit" by not being in the dunk contest, tbh....

All the good non-prop dunks have been done a million times already, the dunk contest has run its course.... and why doesn't Durant or Westbrick get criticized for not doing it either?

Calispursfan11
03-02-2013, 07:05 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Why are you loving so much on the nearly geriatric Lebron? His gain is your pain tbh... as it means your beloved Lakers will not win it all. Shouldn't you be backing up the Mamba instead? I thought so.

whitemamba
03-02-2013, 07:07 PM
Why are you loving so much on the nearly geriatric Lebron? His gain is your pain tbh... as it means your beloved Lakers will not win it all. Shouldn't you be backing up the Mamba instead? I thought so.

kobe > Lebron

Calispursfan11
03-02-2013, 07:08 PM
kobe > Lebron

I dislike Kobe but this is true, until Lebron has won 5 rings that is, which won't happen since he is practically 30 already.

Venti Quattro
03-02-2013, 07:08 PM

LMAO because your argument is chickenshit. It has nothing to do with Kobe and LeBron. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Calispursfan11
03-02-2013, 07:12 PM
LMAO because your argument is chickenshit. It has nothing to do with Kobe and LeBron. :lmao :lmao :lmao

But the Lebron love on this site including yours is completely unwarranted and totally HEAT of the moment (no pun intended). You have an unsophisticated, typical mob mentality and fail to look at the very slim odds of a team repeating. Lebrick won a championship and has great stats, but so what. So did Dirk and look where the Mavs are now. You won't be laughing when the Heat get stomped out before reaching the finals or in the finals by an energized and hungry Spurs or OKC, with the Lakers missing the payoffs or getting swept or nearly so in round one. Then you will abandon Lebron like the rest of the mob and slob the knob of the "next big thing". LOL Venti :lol

Venti Quattro
03-02-2013, 07:20 PM
But the Lebron love on this site including yours is completely unwarranted and totally HEAT of the moment (no pun intended). You have an unsophisticated, typical mob mentality and fail to look at the very slim odds of a team repeating. Lebrick won a championship and has great stats, but so what. So did Dirk and look where the Mavs are now. You won't be laughing when the Heat get stomped out before reaching the finals or in the finals by an energized and hungry Spurs or OKC, with the Lakers missing the payoffs or getting swept or nearly so in round one. Then you will abandon Lebron like the rest of the mob and slob the knob of the "next big thing". LOL Venti :lol

When did I ever hate LeBron that much? I'm not a Kobe nut hugger but I still love Kobe more than any NBA player. You can't beat 5 rings, outlasting several comparisons against contemporaries, getting away with a rape charge and being forgiven by his wife twice for cheating. My nigga has lived the life.

Thebesteva
03-02-2013, 07:26 PM
When did I ever hate LeBron that much? I'm not a Kobe nut hugger but I still love Kobe more than any NBA player. You can't beat 5 rings, outlasting several comparisons against contemporaries, getting away with a rape charge and being forgiven by his wife twice for cheating. My nigga has lived the life.

I hate Lebron, Kobe, and all them niggas. I am more of a John Stockton kind of guy. Now there's a man who loves him some pancake butt.

Venti Quattro
03-02-2013, 07:27 PM
I hate Lebron, Kobe, and all them niggas. I am more of a John Stockton kind of guy. Now there's a man who loves him some pancake butt.
I fucking hate John Stockton. What a dirty mofo.

Ace
03-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Anyone who believes LeBron is scared to enter the dunk contest is retarded. Just look at those dunks, obviously he would win.

UZER
03-02-2013, 08:33 PM
Yawn....any of the young cats can do these dunks. The dunks the other guys are attempting are much harder. If they pulled these dunks people would yawn. Its just cuz its Lebron that its getting hype.

Ace
03-02-2013, 08:54 PM
Yawn....any of the young cats can do these dunks. The dunks the other guys are attempting are much harder. If they pulled these dunks people would yawn. Its just cuz its Lebron that its getting hype.

Classic GNSF take :tu

Bynumite
03-02-2013, 08:56 PM
After so many years of ducking, Lebron would win based on hype alone, even with his lame ass in game dunks.

UZER
03-02-2013, 09:21 PM

ah...the good 'ol GNSF zinger...the Spurstalk equivalent of being called a Jew.

UZER
03-02-2013, 09:25 PM
After so many years of ducking, Lebron would win based on hype alone, even with his lame ass in game dunks.

Classic GNLF take :tu

baseline bum
03-02-2013, 10:26 PM

Son, he never jumped over a faggy painting in that layup drill tbh.

LarryDavid
03-03-2013, 01:53 AM
http://youtu.be/xXakhD3IaWY