PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: LMAO mavs

Phillip
02-27-2013, 10:24 PM
LMAO 5 point 3rd quarter against the grizzlies

DPG21920
02-27-2013, 10:27 PM
:lmao premeptively starting lmao threads for your own team so we don't get the pleasure of doing it.

midnightpulp
02-27-2013, 10:32 PM
The Mavs are absolutely pathetic. Jump out to a 25 point lead midway through the 2nd, only to wind up losing by what might be double digits.

irishock
02-27-2013, 10:43 PM
:lmao Fire Carlisle already

DPG21920
02-27-2013, 10:45 PM
Didn't Phillip give people crap pre season for saying the Mavs might not make the playoffs?

BatManu20
02-27-2013, 11:38 PM
Spurs scored 1 point in the last 7 minutes of our game and we missed FT's at the end to seal it, allowing the Suns (yes, the shitty, lottery bound Suns) to come into our house and beat us in OT. Oh, and they were playing on a back to back, and the Spurs had 3 days rest. So yea, it could be worse.

anonoftheinternets
02-27-2013, 11:42 PM
Spurs scored 1 point in the last 7 minutes of our game and we missed FT's at the end to seal it, allowing the Suns (yes, the shitty, lottery bound Suns) to come into our house and beat us in OT. Oh, and they were playing on a back to back, and the Spurs had 3 days rest. So yea, it could be worse.

having difficulty reading thread titles? :lol Start a spurs thread in that case...

BatManu20
02-27-2013, 11:48 PM
having difficulty reading thread titles? :lol Start a spurs thread in that case...

I was responding to his complaint of the Mavs blowing a 25 point lead with how and why the way the Spurs lost their game tonight was even worse.. hence why I concluded it with, "So yea, it could be worse." Makes perfect sense if you actually read it. Starting my own thread would make no sense because it was a response. Capiche? Now hop off.

anonoftheinternets
02-28-2013, 02:06 AM
I was responding to his complaint of the Mavs blowing a 25 point lead with how and why the way the Spurs lost their game tonight was even worse.. hence why I concluded it with, "So yea, it could be worse." Makes perfect sense if you actually read it. Starting my own thread would make no sense because it was a response. Capiche? Now hop off.
topic of the thread was "lmao mavs"... bringing up the spurs doesnt negate "lmao mavs" ... pretty sure u must be trolling me by having me explain this to you ...

BatManu20
02-28-2013, 02:55 AM
topic of the thread was "lmao mavs"... bringing up the spurs doesnt negate "lmao mavs" ... pretty sure u must be trolling me by having me explain this to you ...

Holy shit you can't possibly be this dumb. I'm pretty sure you're trolling just by THAT response. I wasn't trying to "negate" anything. Do you even know what negate means? I brought up the Spurs in my response to his post because I was suggesting that the Spurs had a worse night than the Mavs. See that? That means I was still referencing the Mavs in my response, therefor it makes perfect sense that I would post in a thread entitled, "lmao mavs." Holy Christ I can't believe I actually have to explain this.

anonoftheinternets
02-28-2013, 12:28 PM
Holy shit you can't possibly be this dumb. I'm pretty sure you're trolling just by THAT response. I wasn't trying to "negate" anything. Do you even know what negate means? I brought up the Spurs in my response to his post because I was suggesting that the Spurs had a worse night than the Mavs. See that? That means I was still referencing the Mavs in my response, therefor it makes perfect sense that I would post in a thread entitled, "lmao mavs." Holy Christ I can't believe I actually have to explain this.

So basically in the NBA forum, when someone posts a LMAO "team" thread, u run around pointing out why the spurs team is worse (altho they are on a tear of a season so far) and u think that is normal behavior. Or maybe you did that because some spur fans posted in this thread... So what if 3 different team fans had posted? You would be like teamA lost, teamB lost teamC lost, so therefore you cant LMAO @ the mavs? Or if you wouldn't have done that if they were not spur fans... then you are just being selective and biased for God knows what reason...

Latarian Milton
03-01-2013, 01:05 AM
Didn't Phillip give people crap pre season for saying the Mavs might not make the playoffs?
phillip was right about them mavs during their 2011' championship run though

AaronY
03-01-2013, 03:36 PM
Did he know Dirk was gonna miss half the season and take like two months to get back to form?

Otherwise, I don't see how you could give him shit for that prediction

DPG21920
03-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Did he know Dirk was gonna miss half the season and take like two months to get back to form?

Otherwise, I don't see how you could give him shit for that prediction

You are asking me if a guy who is a Mavs fan knew Dirk would be out? Then him telling others they were dumb because they said the Mavs would not make the playoffs (meaning he thought they would) should not be given crap?

AaronY
03-01-2013, 03:51 PM
You are asking me if a guy who is a Mavs fan knew Dirk would be out? Then him telling others they were dumb because they said the Mavs would not make the playoffs (meaning he thought they would) should not be given crap?
Dirk was out much longer than anyone expected (originally it looked like the first 13 games http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/8524290/dirk-nowitzki-dallas-mavericks-undergoes-arthroscopic-surgery-knee ended up being the first 30 or so) and it took him till like a week ago to get back to playing like himself.

DPG21920
03-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Dirk was out much longer than anyone expected (originally it looked like the first 13 games http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/8524290/dirk-nowitzki-dallas-mavericks-undergoes-arthroscopic-surgery-knee ended up being the first 30 or so) and it took him till like a week ago to get back to playing like himself.

What is your point? Phillip knew Dirk would be hurt and scoffed others who cited his injury + shitty team as a reason they would not make the playoffs. He gave them crap saying they were idiots.

AaronY
03-01-2013, 04:04 PM
Point is going into this season you would have expected this teams best player to play more games and be more effective when he played, hence you would have projected his teams win total to be higher.

Phillip
03-01-2013, 04:07 PM
What is your point? Phillip knew Dirk would be hurt and scoffed others who cited his injury + shitty team as a reason they would not make the playoffs. He gave them crap saying they were idiots.

lol still asshurt bout dem mavs

lol getting owned by gnsf

DPG21920
03-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Point is going into this season you would have expected this teams best player to play more games and be more effective when he played, hence you would have projected his teams win total to be higher.

No. Numerous people posted about Dirk's injury possibly lingering. Despite that, he projected the team to make the playoffs. Not only that, he became over confident when they started out hot.

AaronY
03-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Your first post itt said preseason so that's what I based my response on. Tons of guys have these knee scopes in the offseason and come back fine the next season. I don't think anyone could have predicted Dirk would be averaging 16 and 6 at this point of the year

Samuel Eto'o
03-01-2013, 05:47 PM
The mavs need to get back to being dem mavs. I miss dem mavs :(

monosylab1k
03-01-2013, 06:39 PM
:lol before the season nobody knew of Dirk's knee. Even after it came out that he had a procedure done, it was projected he'd only be out 2 weeks. Then 2 weeks became 3 and 4 and then he was out till late December. Then he spent a full month playing like ass and moving like a 70 year old out there.

If you really thought Mavs fans should have taken what was originally billed as a 2 week knee cleanup, and instead just assume Dirk would be out and/or terrible until the All Star Break, while predicting the Mavs season, you're retarded.

monosylab1k
03-01-2013, 06:41 PM
The Mavs with a full strength Dirk all season is a playoff team. I know it's shocking but most teams who don't have their superstar half the season usually suck, Chicago being an anomaly.

Latarian Milton
03-01-2013, 08:06 PM
dude just didn't expect the long-time scrubs like warriors and houston would bounce back so strong this season tbh, and even the wolves had a decent half of the season until the injury blow.

Clipper Nation
03-01-2013, 10:10 PM
:lol Mavs
:lol Choking another huge lead
:lol Making this guy look like a legitimate superstar:

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Deron-Williams-Eating-Wendys-and-Smiling.gif

monosylab1k
03-01-2013, 10:16 PM
OMG 3 missed FT's in the last 2 minutes. This team is amazing :lol

monosylab1k
03-01-2013, 10:17 PM
At least they'll win i guess. At this point they should be tanking

mavs>spurs
03-01-2013, 10:18 PM
the dallas mavericks need me and bump tbh

Clipper Nation
03-01-2013, 10:18 PM
Tbh, I do hope the Mavs pull their heads out of their asses and catch the Lakers...

Jacob1983
03-02-2013, 01:18 AM
You can't really compare the Mavs without Dirk to the Bulls without Rose. Bulls are gifted by playing in the shitty Eastern Conference. Put the Bulls in the Western Conference without Rose and they're probably a little better than the Kings, Suns, and Hornets.