PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: hi guys

MidnightButthurt
02-27-2013, 10:55 PM
Im sorry i get butthurt sometimes, but its only my nature. the consistent pounding of my rectum and the pain from the intense penetration has scarred me, so if i post with a butthurt attitude i cant help it Its just the way i am:(

Fpoonsie
02-27-2013, 11:01 PM
Mid is a pretty obnoxious poster, but this is an ever shittier troll.

Calispursfan11
02-27-2013, 11:09 PM
LOL, yes. The butthurt troll is good!

Koolaid_Man
02-27-2013, 11:33 PM
Im sorry i get butthurt sometimes, but its only my nature. the consistent pounding of my rectum and the pain from the intense penetration has scarred me, so if i post with a butthurt attitude i cant help it Its just the way i am:(

Hi Mid...let me ease your ass pain....shove this here revolver up your ass and pull tha fucking trigga...you should feel betta in no time my friend....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Preets_zps76039b54.jpg

MidnightButthurt
02-27-2013, 11:46 PM
Hi Mid...let me ease your ass pain....shove this here revolver up your ass and pull tha fucking trigga...you should feel betta in no time my friend....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Preets_zps76039b54.jpg

the width of my asshole is that of the grand canyon, and the depth measures to the deepest ocean, sadly a bullet wont erase that pain :depressed

AaronY
02-27-2013, 11:50 PM
2/10

Juggity
02-27-2013, 11:51 PM
Is this the worst spurstalk troll of all time? Quite possibly.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel tbh. Where's the creativity?

Appending "butthurt" to a username when it is neither rhyming or alliterative with the original word it replaces is the definition of laziness.

midnightpulp
02-27-2013, 11:53 PM
If you're going to spoof me, you should at least have the intelligence to construct grammatically correct sentences.

Whitemamba, I suggest you give the troll to Bynumite.

Cry Havoc
02-28-2013, 12:02 AM
Making a troll of someone is basically admitting that they're in your head. Except for Laka, cause :lol Naruto

whitemamba
02-28-2013, 12:02 AM
If you're going to spoof me, you should at least have the intelligence to construct grammatically correct sentences.

sure thing?

Jeff Van Gundy
02-28-2013, 12:10 AM
Midgetbutthurt tbh

Jeff Van Gundy
02-28-2013, 12:12 AM
If you acted like him, this troll would have potential. But it doesnt even sound like him. 3/10

Bynumite
02-28-2013, 12:35 AM

Not my troll tbh but i take full credit for establishing the midnightbutthurt name though :lol

Now that i think of it, this is actually great timing for someone to create a midnightbutthurt troll account, since you're probably more butthurt than ever with the losses of 5 teams directly under and above the Lakers in the standings... lmao.

Great timing indeed :lmao

Clipper Nation
02-28-2013, 12:37 AM
Too bad it was wasted on such a shit trolling job, tbh... 0/10

midnightpulp
02-28-2013, 01:04 AM
Not my troll tbh but i take full credit for establishing the midnightbutthurt name though :lol

Now that i think of it, this is actually great timing for someone to create a midnightbutthurt troll account, since you're probably more butthurt than ever with the losses of 5 teams directly under and above the Lakers in the standings... lmao.

Great timing indeed :lmao

I knew it wasn't your troll, because your sentences don't read like they were written by a head injury patient.

Not sure I'd want to take credit for midnightbutthurt, though. Pretty weak. You can do better.

A good mockery of a poster's name has a similar number of syllables and sounds alike when spoken aloud.

For example: monosylab1k/monoslobsond1ck, cobbler/hobbler, etc.

There's your free trolling lesson of the day. I'm only doing so, cause like I've always said, you have luva potential. You just need to put the work in.

rayjayjohnson
02-28-2013, 01:56 AM
I knew it wasn't your troll, because your sentences don't read like they were written by a head injury patient.

Not sure I'd want to take credit for midnightbutthurt, though. Pretty weak. You can do better.

A good mockery of a poster's name has a similar number of syllables and sounds alike when spoken aloud.

There's your free trolling lesson of the day. I'm only doing so, cause like I've always said, you have luva potential. You just need to put the work in.
Midnight with the goods, pointing out the bads

whitemamba
02-28-2013, 03:08 AM

is this trolling 101?

Koolaid_Man
02-28-2013, 05:51 AM
the width of my asshole is that of the grand canyon, and the depth measures to the deepest ocean, sadly a bullet wont erase that pain :depressed

hmmm....ok mid...I see...I totally get it...but I think I have a solution for your ass....first you have to visualize it coming like Hale's comet...

My conception of your ass:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/metormid_zps7bd6ed9c.png

The ultimate solution:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/meteomidr_zps446c337d.jpg

Latarian Milton
03-01-2013, 12:19 AM
mid is a badass and the OP must be the troll of someone who got pwned by mid before tbh.