PDA

View Full Version : should've left Blair in

davidbowie
02-27-2013, 11:24 PM
my boy d blair was providing a spark for the boys tonight! twisting and turning slamming it like shaq diesel in 94

took him out and the spurs shit the bed SMGDH!!!!!!!! :bang

#letblairplay

Brunodf
02-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Maybe...But J.Oneal was hot after scoring 4-5 baskets over the midget lineup...

AFBlue
02-27-2013, 11:29 PM
Looked better than Duncan and Splitter combined tbh.

DrunkTXLabrat
02-27-2013, 11:41 PM
Maybe...But J.Oneal was hot after scoring 4-5 baskets over the midget lineup...

x2.

playblair
02-27-2013, 11:45 PM
wordddddddd................... blair >>>>>>>>> bonner ................ welcome to the playoff rotation blair ..................

DrunkTXLabrat
02-27-2013, 11:54 PM
oneal was salivating every time he got the ball.

KaiRMD1
02-28-2013, 01:05 AM
Funny, I said the same thing last year in game 4 of the WCF I believe or was it game 3? Either way, you ride the hot hand but I guess since it was the suns, it was a meaningless loss.

Boomersgold
02-28-2013, 01:58 AM
Funny, I said the same thing last year in game 4 of the WCF I believe or was it game 3? Either way, you ride the hot hand but I guess since it was the suns, it was a meaningless loss.

Since when has Pop ever ridden the hot hand? He just goes with his regular rotation regardless of who's hot.

Splits
02-28-2013, 02:04 AM
If Manu makes FREE throws this is all moot. Should've made FREE throws.

hooperflash
02-28-2013, 02:27 AM
Don't get me wrong, I love the energy he brings. He's able to rebound nicely (especially at his height), finishes great in the pick and roll, does pretty well at the stripe too, it's the defense that is inconstant, he becomes a liability.

I feel like when Manu got cold, that should've been the moment to sub in D.Green, I love Manu but he got tired.

ElNono
02-28-2013, 02:29 AM
If Manu makes FREE throws this is all moot. Should've made FREE throws.

Manu didn't miss 10 freebies... The Spurs did... If they hit those, Manu freebies don't matter

Splits
02-28-2013, 02:31 AM
Manu didn't miss 10 freebies... The Spurs did... If they hit those, Manu freebies don't matter

All we needed to win the game was for Manu to knock down a FREE throw. He failed. Deal with it.

ElNono
02-28-2013, 02:33 AM
All we needed to win the game was for Manu to knock down a FREE throw. He failed. Deal with it.

All we needed to win the game was for Tony to show up in the 4th/OT. He failed. Deal with it.

Splits
02-28-2013, 02:37 AM
All we needed to win the game was for Tony to show up in the 4th/OT. He failed. Deal with it.

Nope. We ran a play with 3.7 seconds left on the clock for Manu to get to the line and seal the game. He failed. And he shouldn't be on the court if he can't make the minimal play necessary, knocking down a free throw to seal the game. Deal with it.

ElNono
02-28-2013, 02:41 AM
Nope. We ran a play with 3.7 seconds left on the clock for Manu to get to the line and seal the game. He failed. And he shouldn't be on the court if he can't make the minimal play necessary, knocking down a free throw to seal the game. Deal with it.

Who is 'we' and why the play with 3.7 seconds left was not run for the 'MVP conversation' and 'team leader'? Where was he all the 4th quarter/OT? The missed freebie sent the game to overtime, it wasn't a loss. What happened in OT? :lol

Oh, deal with it.

Splits
02-28-2013, 02:48 AM
Who is 'we' and why the play with 3.7 seconds left was not run for the 'MVP conversation' and 'team leader'? Where was he all the 4th quarter/OT? The missed freebie sent the game to overtime, it wasn't a loss. What happened in OT? :lol

Oh, deal with it.

I would have preferred anybody but Manu taking the easiest shot in the entire game to win it. Bonner. Diaw. DeColo. Anyone but Manu. He is a major suck and CoM needs to face reality. He sucks.

ElNono
02-28-2013, 02:51 AM
I would have preferred anybody but Manu taking the easiest shot in the entire game to win it. Bonner. Diaw. DeColo. Anyone but Manu. He is a major suck and CoM needs to face reality. He sucks.

He was 4-6 from the freebie line just like TP... Apparently team leader sucks too by that rationale...

Or maybe your takes just plain suck, per par

spurraider21
02-28-2013, 06:41 AM
Up 2, have 2 free throws. gotta nail 'em. especially if its manu, the guy who used to be (and tbh probably still is) our most trusted free throw shooter. thats on him

Poolboy5623
02-28-2013, 08:56 AM
Blair's a big liability on d, regardless of his little offensive output...I'm kind of bummed pop isn't using this time to groom Baynes for the playoffs. Obviously Aaron isn't going to see the floor until next year, barring injury..

ohmwrecker
02-28-2013, 09:51 AM
Shouldn't have come down to FTs, shouldn't have gone to OT. It was the fucking Suns. The Spurs didn't show up to win. Period. Deal with it.

therealtruth
02-28-2013, 09:56 AM
Blair's a big liability on d, regardless of his little offensive output...I'm kind of bummed pop isn't using this time to groom Baynes for the playoffs. Obviously Aaron isn't going to see the floor until next year, barring injury..

Good point. With time Baynes can do everything Blair can do plus add a defensive presence.

Fireball
02-28-2013, 10:03 AM
Good point. With time Baynes can do everything Blair can do plus add a defensive presence.

I do not think Baynes will ever be as nifty in the pick and roll as Blair is, but overall he can be as effective offensively and much better defensively ...

Dex
02-28-2013, 10:15 AM
There is a whole lot of it being dealt with in this thread.

AFBlue
02-28-2013, 01:44 PM
Blair would've hit the FREE throws. CoM and CoP arguing over who is less clutch tbh.

DrunkTXLabrat
02-28-2013, 07:48 PM
I do not think Baynes will ever be as nifty in the pick and roll as Blair is, but overall he can be as effective offensively and much better defensively ...

x2 + manu missed a clutch free throw. and kawhi went for a big steal, but got a dumb foul.

looked like a brain fart game.

Poolboy5623
03-01-2013, 03:51 AM
Does anyone else get a little frightened everytime Blair takes a jump shot?...and he seems to be taking too many, considering he shouldn't be taking any at all..