PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Jones...

benefactor
02-27-2013, 11:45 PM
...is the gift that keeps on giving.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones says QB Tony Romo ‘can handle a porous offensive line’ (http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2013/02/cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-says-qb-tony-romo-can-handle-a-porous-offensive-line.html/)

“If you’re going to have a guy…that can handle a porous offensive line, it’s Tony,” Jones said. “Tony has some of the best percentages operating behind pressure situation of anyone in the NFL. If there were a place theoretically that you had to have a weakness with Tony Romo at quarterback, that might be a place to have it. You just can’t’ have it all.”

:lol

Obstructed_View
02-28-2013, 02:13 PM
That should encourage Romo to give a hometown discount, tbh.

to21
02-28-2013, 02:26 PM
:lol Stooopid Cowboys!

clambake
02-28-2013, 02:35 PM
i guess jerry missed that interception to the redskins d-lineman........and the 5 seconds before when everyone knew it was coming.

slick'81
02-28-2013, 03:00 PM
guess jerrys content with his o line the way it is\because romo is so great forcing the issue

DJR210
02-28-2013, 11:34 PM
Pardon the sick statement, but it's sad to say that the Cowboys will not turn it around until the Jones family jet crashes with all of them on it.

This stupid stubborn motherfucker is never gonna learn. Hearing they plan on signing Romo to a six year deal is sickening. Parcells changed the mentality in the orginization, and the decline started when he left. Bruce Carter, Sean Lee are seriously the only picks worth a shit over the last few years, and the reason I have not included Dez as a GM w/ down syndrome could have picked him where they did.

There is no sense of accountability from what is shown. You make a mistake under Parcells, you better be ready for him because he is gonna meet you at the sideline. You don't perform to your ability as a young prospect, you're cut like Derek Ross was. Jason Garrett comes off as a pussy, and he needs to start holding people accountable for bullshit performance. Fans need to hold Jerry accountable for his bullshit and demand some change.

manufan10
03-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Great. I guess this means the offensive line won't be seeing any changes. :depressed

leemajors
03-01-2013, 11:45 AM
Great. I guess this means the offensive line won't be seeing any changes. :depressed

They are not going to be re-signing more than a few OL, so they will definitely see some changes.

chunticakes
03-01-2013, 08:54 PM
Pardon the sick statement, but it's sad to say that the Cowboys will not turn it around until the Jones family jet crashes with all of them on it.

This stupid stubborn motherfucker is never gonna learn. Hearing they plan on signing Romo to a six year deal is sickening. Parcells changed the mentality in the orginization, and the decline started when he left. Bruce Carter, Sean Lee are seriously the only picks worth a shit over the last few years, and the reason I have not included Dez as a GM w/ down syndrome could have picked him where they did.

There is no sense of accountability from what is shown. You make a mistake under Parcells, you better be ready for him because he is gonna meet you at the sideline. You don't perform to your ability as a young prospect, you're cut like Derek Ross was. Jason Garrett comes off as a pussy, and he needs to start holding people accountable for bullshit performance. Fans need to hold Jerry accountable for his bullshit and demand some change.

GREAT post. my thoughts exactly.

spursncowboys
03-08-2013, 08:50 AM

Agree about the Garrett way of coaching. But I have faith in Jerry's son.

Spur|n|Austin
03-08-2013, 04:02 PM
I'm ready for some damn change..

DJR210
03-08-2013, 11:36 PM
No faith in Stephen either. The Jerry way has been instilled. The front office must get an overhaul.

benefactor
03-29-2013, 04:36 PM
I love you man.

benefactor
07-19-2013, 09:21 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/19/cowboys-want-nearly-200000-from-super-bowl-seating-plaintiffs/

:lol...Jerry has no shame.