PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Like I said..........Dejuan Blair puts

lebomb
02-28-2013, 01:41 PM
up solid numbers when he is allowed to play........... 7-9 from the field and 6 rebounds in 20 min. Fuck, Id take that every night from a guy off the bench.

Gotdayum haters with short memories in ST. Dejuan just needs minutes. If he goes to some other team in the summer, watch him blossom as a player and
use exactly what we needed against us. :rolleyes

KaiRMD1
02-28-2013, 01:47 PM
up solid numbers when he is allowed to play........... 7-9 from the field and 6 rebounds in 20 min. Fuck, Id take that every night from a guy off the bench.

Gotdayum haters with short memories in ST. Dejuan just needs minutes. If he goes to some other team in the summer, watch him blossom as a player and

Pause....

Stalin
02-28-2013, 02:39 PM
5 star thread will read again and recommend to family and friends

Blake
02-28-2013, 02:50 PM

L

jeebus
02-28-2013, 02:52 PM
oh

Brazil
02-28-2013, 04:40 PM
so we found who is playblair troll

OKC
02-28-2013, 04:45 PM
Guess I don't have the insight or see the guy enough to make a great judgement, but I'm all for him sitting on the bench because he seems to be able to do some damage against OKC. Still remember that 35-ish point game he put up against us.

AussieFanKurt
02-28-2013, 05:37 PM
Guess I don't have the insight or see the guy enough to make a great judgement, but I'm all for him sitting on the bench because he seems to be able to do some damage against OKC. Still remember that 35-ish point game he put up against us.

fluke game, guys an emo scrub

Latarian Milton
03-01-2013, 12:46 AM
blair is my nigga and ive been on his bandwagon for quite a while now. dude has strength and weakness, it might be a tough task for him to guard someone (like blake monkeyball who can both shoot and jump) 1on1 at the defensive end due mainly to his lack of vertical jump and defensive awareness, but a nigga weighing 300lbs something gives you quite a presence in the paint and that's an effective barricade against slashers. like OKC said above, there is a reason blair could perform like a beast against OKC time and time again imho.

his offensive game has been underrated too tbh. nigga can hit short-range jumpers on a consistent basis and can knock into the paint using his fat body, or at the very least, he provides more width than any spurs player at the perimeter which considerably benefits their p'n'r play, when p'n'r is the foundation for every tactic the spurs usually use tbh

TDMVPDPOY
03-01-2013, 12:56 AM
LOL he gives up just as much on the other end whatever he contributes

dude is in a contract year and playing like shit or going for his own stats during stretches of the game