PDA

View Full Version : Women with morals of a man

Riddler
02-28-2013, 05:35 PM
Was chillin with a friend and one of his who's a chick, got on the subject of men and women cheating. She bases her argument on men cheat so why can't women do it too? I respond that if it's that easy for a woman to cheat then she's a slut and was thinking about it anyway. What are your thoughts on women with this mentality?

Jerome
02-28-2013, 05:46 PM
It's women with that kind of mentality that made me the player I am today.

DisAsTerBot
02-28-2013, 05:57 PM
men and women cheat. neither is necessarily a slut.

weird, i know.

AussieFanKurt
02-28-2013, 11:37 PM
no matter whether male or female.. if you cheat you're pretty low tbh.

What she should be saying is if its okay for men to fuck anything that moves then girls should be able to as well without stigma

Latarian Milton
02-28-2013, 11:48 PM
women all have the slutty genes in their bodies to different extents imho, and it's often a man's fault when he takes his bitch too seriously (like the south african sprinter). just show your bitch the green light to whatever she wants and you should still be fine as long as you don't EVER get married to this bitch. the government should make it mandatory to have gene test on any new-born baby so that the man doesn't have to take responsibility for raising the baby if it's tested not biologically his offspring

TDMVPDPOY
03-01-2013, 12:28 AM
does it really matter if you cheat while ur not married yet...everything is still up for grabs

Halberto
03-02-2013, 04:32 AM
She probably wants to, but I think the main point is that women are perceived WAY worse when they do it. She's right, too. Sure, it's unfair and sexist.... but there is still a reason why people think that way. Men naturally try to sleep with as many females as possible, you see it throughout the animal kingdom. Women don't even come close to having that same drive.

TE
03-02-2013, 04:55 AM
women all have the slutty genes in their bodies to different extents imho, and it's often a man's fault when he takes his bitch too seriously (like the south african sprinter). just show your bitch the green light to whatever she wants and you should still be fine as long as you don't EVER get married to this bitch. the government should make it mandatory to have gene test on any new-born baby so that the man doesn't have to take responsibility for raising the baby if it's tested not biologically his offspring

:lol

CuckingFunt
03-02-2013, 12:10 PM
She probably wants to, but I think the main point is that women are perceived WAY worse when they do it. She's right, too. Sure, it's unfair and sexist.... but there is still a reason why people think that way. Men naturally try to sleep with as many females as possible, you see it throughout the animal kingdom. Women don't even come close to having that same drive.

Human sexuality cannot be compared to 99% of the animal kingdom because most animals have sex ONLY for reproduction. Or, to a lesser degree, displays of dominance. Bonobos are the only other animals besides humans who have sex for pleasure.

Due to our complex (and completely arbitrary) social strictures regarding who should want sex, how often they want it, what kind of sex they want, and with whom they should want it, when compared directly to bonobos it's the human beings who come out looking decidedly uptight and repressed.

The only reason we have to keep thinking that all men naturally have a higher sex drive than all women, and that any deviations from that pattern are weird or unnatural, is that it's what we've already been thinking for generations.

spursncowboys
03-02-2013, 01:08 PM
Women cheat more than men

jag
03-02-2013, 01:17 PM
Women only cheat when you either
(a) let yourself go
(b) stop showing them attention
(c) put the pussy on a pedestal
(d) any combination of (a), (b) or (c)

Stay in shape, give her some dick, then tell her to go make you and sandwich and you'll be fine.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-02-2013, 01:20 PM
(a) let yourself go

Stay in shape, give her some dick, then tell her to go make you and sandwich and you'll be fine.
This reminds me of my cuck friend who put on 50 pounds during a longterm relationship and then couldn't figure out why shortly after this his girlfriend became the water polo team's semen depository.

HarlemHeat37
03-02-2013, 01:29 PM
(a) let yourself go

Unfortunately, most guys suffer from A and C at some point during a long-term relationship, tbh, or even just in general..

Thispego, for example, is a chronic C-class..thankfully for his sake, he won't let himself go, those marathons are grueling and virtually impossible to complete for the average man, tbh..

jag
03-02-2013, 01:36 PM
:lmao

GoodOdor
03-02-2013, 05:41 PM
Unfortunately, most guys suffer from A and C at some point during a long-term relationship, tbh, or even just in general..

Thispego, for example, is a chronic C-class..thankfully for his sake, he won't let himself go, those marathons are grueling and virtually impossible to complete for the average man, tbh..

:lol

UZER
03-02-2013, 09:35 PM
(a) let yourself go

:lol pretty much spot on