PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe is still the 2nd best player in the NBA.

Asif Ali Zardari
03-01-2013, 01:05 AM
Sorry haters, kiss the rings.

Asif Ali Zardari
03-01-2013, 01:07 AM
He has been dropping 30 like it's nothing, playing the facilitator role and defending the best player on the other team. Lakers have overcome the most injuries in the NBA. Only Lebron might be able to lead the Lakers to a better record right now, 12 wins in 16 games.

irishock
03-01-2013, 01:08 AM
Top 3.

Halberto
Naruto

Clipper Nation
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110514130644/naruto/images/d/de/Naruto%27s_promise.png

Venti Quattro
03-01-2013, 01:12 AM
these threads, are you fucking kidding me

Killakobe81
03-01-2013, 01:21 AM
Not sure about that ... but he is strengthening his case over theplayers of his era; Timmy, Dirk, KG, Pierce, VC Wade ...

Lebron is a different era ... but he is on another level than Kobe right now ...

Latarian Milton
03-01-2013, 01:25 AM
asif with the same truth bombs he uesd in egypt and syria imho

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 01:28 AM
Not sure about that ... but he is strengthening his case over theplayers of his era; Timmy, Dirk, KG, Pierce, VC Wade ...

Lebron is a different era ... but he is on another level than Kobe right now ...

Regular season.

Kobe can only strengthen his case over Duncan specifically by winning another Finals MVP.

He's played well the past week, but I don't see how scoring 30 against bottom feeding teams really does anything for Kobe's legacy at this point.

lefty
03-01-2013, 01:28 AM
Top 50 for sure

Killakobe81
03-01-2013, 01:37 AM
Regular season.

Kobe can only strengthen his case over Duncan specifically by winning another Finals MVP.

He's played well the past week, but I don't see how scoring 30 against bottom feeding teams really does anything for Kobe's legacy at this point.

Finals matter more ...but regular seasons games count too. Duncan has played well this year especially early. But every season that Kobe plays better than Duncan (pretty much every year since 2007) For me, pushes Kobe ahead in a close race. I still think it's close ... but Kobe has been the better player for the last 4 years at least. I had duncan ahead before that ...

but Kobe has won two tiles since ... I am saving that argument for when they retire ... but I think your argument lacks merit.
if duncan takes this Spurs team to the Finals only to lose to Lebron, that would strengthen his case even without another Finals MVP ...

Phillip
03-01-2013, 01:49 AM
Lebron on the Lakers? They probably already have 50 wins.

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 01:49 AM
Finals matter more ...but regular seasons games count too. Duncan has played well this year especially early. But every season that Kobe plays better than Duncan (pretty much every year since 2007) For me, pushes Kobe ahead in a close race. I still think it's close ... but Kobe has been the better player for the last 4 years at least. I had duncan ahead before that ...

but Kobe has won two tiles since ... I am saving that argument for when they retire ... but I think your argument lacks merit.
if duncan takes this Spurs team to the Finals only to lose to Lebron, that would strengthen his case even without another Finals MVP ...

But if he plays terribly in the Finals, that can also hurt his legacy.

Kobe and Duncan have been perennial fixtures in the playoffs from day one. Their resumes are so stacked, the only way one player can definitely put himself over the other is to lead his team to another title as the best player. For those two, the regular season is an afterthought. When you have 5 and 4 titles and 2 and 3 Finals MVPs respectively, there's really not much you can do in the regular season that can boost your legacy. Kobe and Duncan are simply held to different standards.

whitemamba
03-01-2013, 04:23 AM
But if he plays terribly in the Finals, that can also hurt his legacy.

Kobe and Duncan have been perennial fixtures in the playoffs from day one. Their resumes are so stacked, the only way one player can definitely put himself over the other is to lead his team to another title as the best player. For those two, the regular season is an afterthought. When you have 5 and 4 titles and 2 and 3 Finals MVPs respectively, there's really not much you can do in the regular season that can boost your legacy. Kobe and Duncan are simply held to different standards.

lebrons team is pretty stacked tbh, does that effect his legacy? He couldnt win without a stacked team.

cheguevara
03-01-2013, 04:27 AM
Well kobe is playing top 5 in the league since alllstar and lakers look like a playoff team. Like a mediocre playoff team but playoff team nontheless

Mal
03-01-2013, 04:27 AM
If you have to write it everyday, most certainly he is not. LeBron is the best player right now, and he is not having own threads saying this, after he score 30 pts, 12 rbs, 9ast with 75 FG%.

baseline bum
03-01-2013, 04:29 AM
LOL Kobe's under .500 with a stacked team

Now time for the :cry Howard, Gasol, Nash isn't a legit supporting cast :cry

Mal
03-01-2013, 04:54 AM
On top of the list... in salary.

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 05:29 AM
lebrons team is pretty stacked tbh, does that effect his legacy? He couldnt win without a stacked team.

No. The Heat aren't any more stacked than the Thunder or Clippers or Lakers (if Dwight can find his DPOY form and D'Antoni can figure how to effectively integrate Gasol). Even the Knicks have a great team on paper. The Heat seem more stacked than they are because of Lebron. Kind of how the 3 peat Lakers seemed more stacked than they were because of how dominant Shaq was.

whitemamba
03-01-2013, 05:37 AM
No. The Heat aren't any more stacked than the Thunder or Clippers or Lakers (if Dwight can find his DPOY form and D'Antoni can figure how to effectively integrate Gasol). Even the Knicks have a great team on paper. The Heat seemed more stacked than they are because of Lebron. Kind of how the 3 peat Lakers seemed more stacked than they were because of how dominant Shaq was.

im talking in terms of talent on the roster, yes the lakers look good on paper, but the heat have pretty solid amount of talent surrounding lebron.. lewis,allen,bosh,wade,lebron, few other effective role players miller,chalmers,haslem. Yes lebron makes everyone better with his passing, but if your kickin the ball to wade or allen or lewis what have you, odds are that shot is going in. those are all established players that are overshadowed by lebrons play

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 06:15 AM
im talking in terms of talent on the roster, yes the lakers look good on paper, but the heat have pretty solid amount of talent surrounding lebron.. lewis,allen,bosh,wade,lebron, few other effective role players miller,chalmers,haslem. Yes lebron makes everyone better with his passing, but if your kickin the ball to wade or allen or lewis what have you, odds are that shot is going in. those are all established players that are overshadowed by lebrons play

I don't deny they're stacked, but I don't think they're necessarily deeper than the other top teams in the league. And even last year, I didn't think the Heat would beat the Thunder. If you remember, I was knob-slobbing the Thunder after the WCF and Game 1 of the Finals, calling them a perfect team without any weaknesses. I figured the Thunder's size advantage inside and their superior depth would be too much for the Heat, who looked very unimpressive going into the Finals, to overcome. Then James Harden proceeded to average 12 points on 37% shooting, and the rest, as they say, is history.

That's why I don't think Lebron being on a stacked team will affect his legacy, since the Heat beat an equally stacked team to win the title.

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 06:18 AM
I don't deny they're stacked, but I don't think they're necessarily deeper than the other top teams in the league. And even last year, I didn't think the Heat would beat the Thunder. If you remember, I was knob-slobbing the Thunder after the WCF and Game 1 of the Finals, calling them a perfect team without any weaknesses. I figured the Thunder's size advantage inside and their superior depth would be too much for the Heat, who looked very unimpressive going into the Finals, to overcome. Then James Harden proceeded to average 12 points on 37% shooting, and the rest, as they say, is history.

That's why I don't think Lebron being on a stacked team will affect his legacy, since the Heat beat an equally stacked team to win the title.

Hey mid baby I went to bed early las night...how did Kobe do? Did we win

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 06:20 AM
Mid did you enjoy the game last night...looks like we're gonna finish in the 6th spot....the Spurs might escape facing us in the first round...Does that make u feel better midget...does it does it does it?

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 06:20 AM
Hey mid baby I went to bed early las night...how did Kobe do? Did we win

Throat deep in dick all night, I take it? Yeah, I could see how it could be hard to watch a basketball game when you're staring at a dude's belly button all night.

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 06:29 AM
Regular season.

Mid is a finals MVP better than a title? :lol... mid Kobe leads Duncan head 2 head in the play-offs 4-1....he leads Duncan in titles as well...seems like you're clinging to Duncan's 3 finals MVP's to Kobe's 2 Final MVP's like an in-grown toe nail...is that finals MVP thing all you got?

MJ agrees with me...and for those you now want to use the generation argument....Kobe has 2 titles in Lebron's "generation" and had to lead Lebron to 2 gold medals after Lebron came home with the Bronze...so until Lebron gets 3 in "his generation" Kobe still bests him...now right now Lebron is the better player...because Kobe is over the hill....but the fact is no matter what you say or I say it's all about what MJ thinks...since we all agree he's the best to ever do it....MJ knows that right now Lebron is the better player due to the circumstance of age but the message MJ was sending to the world and to people like you and KillaKobe :king is that he would take a prime Kobe over today's version of Lebron....and what was even better about MJ's comments is that not one time did he even fucking mention Shimmy Duncan

Koolaid_Man's Dad
03-01-2013, 06:33 AM
Throat deep in dick all night, I take it? Yeah, I could see how it could be hard to watch a basketball game when you're staring at a dude's belly button all night.

Oh Lawd Almighty. You suggestin' my boy involved in the homosex?

Boy, I thought that man come over last night to tutor ya in the matha'matics? I better not find out he was teachin' you how to measure his dick with ya mouth. Be warned, boy, if I catch you homosexing, I'll put your ass out on the curb quicker than a jackrabbit can hump a tumbleweed.

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 06:34 AM

ohh come on mid stop being childish...we both know that ain't true....why get yourself all riled up....

mid would you hit this...she has a 7 foot ass span...look her up...I have a 11.375 in dick but I would be useless against her...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/hiplady-feat_zps26470e02.jpg

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 06:38 AM
Sorry haters, kiss the rings.

you seem to be a kindred spirit...I appreciate your style...Imma call you Ali *aka* The Greatest"....keep that good fire breathing commentary coming...

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 06:39 AM
Mid is a finals MVP better than a title? :lol... mid Kobe leads Duncan head 2 head in the play-offs 4-1....he leads Duncan in titles as well...seems like you're clinging to Duncan's 3 finals MVP's to Kobe's 2 Final MVP's like an in-grown toe nail...is that finals MVP thing all you got?

MJ agrees with me...and for those you now want to use the generation argument....Kobe has 2 titles in Lebron's "generation" and had to lead Lebron to 2 gold medals after Lebron came home with the Bronze...so until Lebron gets 3 in "his generation" Kobe still bests him...now right now Lebron is the better player...because Kobe is over the hill....but the fact is no matter what you say or I say it's all about what MJ thinks...since we all agree he's the best to ever do it....MJ knows that right now Lebron is the better player due to the circumstance of age but the message MJ was sending to the world and to people like you and KillaKobe :king is that he would take a prime Kobe over today's version of Lebron....and what was even better about MJ's comments is that not one time did he even fucking mention Shimmy Duncan

The Lakers lead the Spurs 4-2 since '99. Where they hell you getting 4-1? You forget Duncan dropping 33 on 70% shooting to close down the Forum for good? And that count is a half second from being 3-3. Besides, that's a team accomplishment. It's not like Kobe and Duncan played one-on-one. Following your chimp brained logic of placing so much weight on head-to-head matchups, then Steve Nash and Dirk own Kobe in the playoffs.

MJ also agreed that drafting Kwame Brown was worthy of his first pick, so I couldn't care less what Jordan has to say about anything.

End of the day:

Duncan: 3

Kobe: 2

And I know it burns your ass :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 06:43 AM
Mid - when we win the title this year....you gotta come have a drink with the Kool crew...I will take you from your lower middle class existence and introduce you to a 2%er world of fine women, tits, wet pussy, anal-sex, video tape, lipstick, lies, and of course cash...

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 06:46 AM
Mid - when we win the title this year....you gotta come have a drink with the Kool crew...I will take you from your lower middle class existence and introduce you to a 2%er world of fine women, tits, wet pussy, anal-sex, video tape, lipstick, lies, and of course cash...

Houston's the location of 2% of the world's most beautiful women?

News to me.

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 06:56 AM
The Lakers lead the Spurs 4-2 since '99. Where they hell you getting 4-1? You forget Duncan dropping 33 on 70% shooting to close down the Forum for good? And that count is a half second from being 3-3. Besides, that's a team accomplishment. It's not like Kobe and Duncan played one-on-one. Following your chimp brained logic of placing so much weight on head-to-head matchups, then Steve Nash and Dirk own Kobe in the playoffs.

MJ also agreed that drafting Kwame Brown was worthy of his first pick, so I couldn't care less what Jordan has to say about anything.

End of the day:

Duncan: 3

Kobe: 2

And I know it burns your ass :lol

whoa dude you sound angry...calm down bro..you might need to down a white russian...My math was little off..didn't do that on purpose ;-).... so Kobe leads 4-2...it only counts if he's also leading in overall ring count which he is at 5-4....so unfortunately there goes your Lebron argument. :lol

Seems you really mad at MJ...you said recently that MJ only said he'd pick Kobe over Lebron before Lebron won a title...but then MJ said it again during All Star weekend...I know that must have chapped your ass...sorry bout that...

but fact is players are drafted based on what they do in college or High school...some of the best to ever play come straight out of high school...Kobe, Garnett, T-Mac, Lebron...

Brown was consistently rated as the "best high school player" in his class, which inlcuded Eddie Curry and Tyson Chandler....He was the high school player of the year as a senior....finished his high school career at the historic as the school's all-time leading rebounder (1,235) and shot-blocker (605), and finished second all-time as a scorer.... and he was named to the 2001 McDonald's All American Team. So MJ picking him had some merit....fact is you don't know what players are gonna do in the NBA when drafted that's why it's a draft...Kobe was drafted 13th and passed up by many GM's now he's the 2nd greatest player in NBA history....D-Wade looked liked a straight clown coming out of Marquette but he's making the case to be Kobe lite version 3.0 and Wade is way better than Manu....so stop hating MJ for drafting Kwame...he's not the first draft bust.... you're butthurtedness is really showing this morning...you always get like this when the Lakers win...stop it just stop it...

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 07:10 AM
whoa dude you sound angry...calm down bro..you might need to down a white russian...My math was little off..didn't do that on purpose ;-).... so Kobe leads 4-2...it only counts if he's also leading in overall ring count which he is at 5-4....so unfortunately there goes your Lebron argument. :lol

Seems you really mad at MJ...you said recently that MJ only said he'd pick Kobe over Lebron before Lebron won a title...but then MJ said it again during All Star weekend...I know that must have chapped your ass...sorry bout that...

but fact is players are drafted based on what they do in college or High school...some of the best to ever play come straight out of high school...Kobe, Garnett, T-Mac, Lebron...

Brown was consistently rated as the "best high school player" in his class, which inlcuded Eddie Curry and Tyson Chandler....He was the high school player of the year as a senior....finished his high school career at the historic as the school's all-time leading rebounder (1,235) and shot-blocker (605), and finished second all-time as a scorer.... and he was named to the 2001 McDonald's All American Team. So MJ picking him had some merit....fact is you don't know what players are gonna do in the NBA when drafted that's why it's a draft...Kobe was drafted 13th and passed up by many GM's now he's the 2nd greatest player in NBA history....D-Wade looked liked a straight clown coming out of Marquette but he's making the case to be Kobe lite version 3.0 and Wade is way better than Manu....so stop hating MJ for drafting Kwame...he's not the first draft bust.... you're butthurtedness is really showing this morning...you always get like this when the Lakers win...stop it just stop it...

Moving goalposts : lol

And I don't see how referencing Kwame's high school accomplishments justifies Jordan's decision. There's plenty of great high school players who led their highschool, state, or even the country in multiple stats but were never drafted or recruited by a top college program, like So Cal's own Schea Cotton (a name I'm sure you've never heard of since you never set foot in Southern California other than as a tourist).

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 07:41 AM
Moving goalposts : lol

And I don't see how referencing Kwame's high school accomplishments justifies Jordan's decision. There's plenty of great high school players who led their highschool, state, or even the country in multiple stats but were never drafted or recruited by a top college program, like So Cal's own Schea Cotton (a name I'm sure you've never heard of since you never set foot in Southern California other than as a tourist).

Mid...let's get one thing straight...my family (and by extension Kool) owns more real estate in Californi yay that your Kobe obsessed brain can process...ok...:lol now as for the 2% it wasn't a reference to women dumbass it was a reference to social class....maybe had I spelled it out it would have registered for you...Two Per-centers.... :lol and Sure I've heard of Schea....

Stop acting dumb this morning...or maybe it's not an act....^Kwame's HS accomplishments is all he had to go on...same thing with college drafted players...draft decisions are made based on their (1) size and position needed for the NBA team and (2) college performances...As for moving goal posts...how bout creating them...like the fact you think NBA Finals MVP's are worth more than NBA titles :lol...Listen the recent high school trend to the NBA was started with Garnett and improved with Kobe and T-Mac, and Jermaine O'neal...so at literally the height of their success MJ makes a solid decision to draft Kwame at the time he did...it was the right decision...MJ had no real way of knowing that Kwame was all about the money...Kwame talked and looked every bit the part back then....big, black, scary looking and could ball...

so what the fuck again are you yapping about :lol ohhh Schea that's right

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 07:55 AM
Mid...let's get one thing straight...my family (and by extension Kool) owns more real estate in Californi yay that your Kobe obsessed brain can process...ok...:lol now as for the 2% it wasn't a reference to women dumbass it was a reference to social class....maybe had I spelled it out it would have registered for you...Two Per-centers.... :lol and Sure I've heard of Schea....

Stop acting dumb this morning...or maybe it's not an act....^Kwame's HS accomplishments is all he had to go on...same thing with college drafted players...draft decisions are made based on their (1) size and position needed for the NBA team and (2) college performances...As for moving goal posts...how bout creating them...like the fact you think NBA Finals MVP's are worth more than NBA titles :lol...Listen the recent high school trend to the NBA was started with Garnett and improved with Kobe and T-Mac, and Jermaine O'neal...so at literally the height of their success MJ makes a solid decision to draft Kwame at the time he did...it was the right decision...MJ had no real way of knowing that Kwame was all about the money...Kwame talked and looked every bit the part back then....big, black, scary looking and could ball...

so what the fuck again are you yapping about :lol ohhh Schea that's right

In head-to-head player comparisons, damn right they're worth more. Why can't you get it through your thick skull that rings are a team accomplishment?

Family owns California real-estate, eh? Not sure I would qualify sea shells that were picked up during a tourist trip to one of many of California's beaches as "real estate."

:lol Subway Series.

You ain't never lived in So Cal.

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 08:00 AM
In head-to-head player comparisons, damn right they're worth more. Why can't you get it through your thick skull that rings are a team accomplishment?

Family owns California real-estate, eh? Not sure I would qualify sea shells that were picked up during a tourist trip to one of many of California's beaches as "real estate."

:lol Subway Series.

You ain't never lived in So Cal.

please dangle another carrot for me..you're just not that good... ;-)

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 08:14 AM
please dangle another carrot for me..you're just not that good... ;-)

I think I'll soon issue you the "Southern California" challenge. An event that will have us go through a series of trials to prove our Southern California residence (without revealing any personal information, of course). Once I figure out a cheat proof method of doing this, it's on.

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 08:22 AM
I think I'll soon issue you the "Southern California" challenge. An event that will have us go through a series of trials to prove our Southern California residence (without revealing any personal information, of course). Once I figure out a cheat proof method of doing this, it's on.

:lol sure...I'm like Kobe I back down from no one...you're only going to get your shit rejected like Lebron did at the ASG..:lol. but the catch is you have to participate in a challenge that Kool has.... I will let you know what it is soon...do you agree?

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 08:26 AM
Mid....do we have a deal? eHandshake on it

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 08:29 AM
Meanwhile, here's a little taste:

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2nrkp5j.jpg

One of Melrose's more popular vintage clothing and costume shops back in the day.

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 08:30 AM
:lol sure...I'm like Kobe I back down from no one...you're only going to get your shit rejected like Lebron did at the ASG..:lol. but the catch is you have to participate in a challenge that Kool has.... I will let you know what it is soon...do you agree?

Nope. I set the challenges. Knowing you, your "challenges" would be completely unreasonable and retarded. If they're not completely insane, I'll consider doing a challenge of yours.

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 08:31 AM
Meanwhile, here's a little taste:

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2nrkp5j.jpg

One Melrose's more popular vintage clothing and costume shops back in the day.

I'm not concerned with that what-so-ever....do we have a deal? Are you a willing participant in Kool's fact finding mission of who you are?

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 08:34 AM
Nope. I set the challenges. Knowing you, your "challenges" would be completely unreasonable and retarded. If they're not completely insane, I'll consider doing a challenge of yours.

You're a bitch...you can set the challenge but I have to accept..and I have...I accepted yours without even knowing what bullshit you have planned..because to me it doesn't matter you're going to be on the losing end of this deal per the usual...you may not realize it mid...but you're blessed to even be talking to a guy of my caliber....now will accept my challenge now or the deal is off....

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 08:35 AM
Rave flyer from wayyyyy back in the day (one of the few I have left from when I used to be into that scene)

http://oi45.tinypic.com/idupgn.jpg

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 08:40 AM
sorry I don't have any of my child hood toys....that tends to happen when you grow up and start focusing on pussy - I have pics of my childhood girlfriends in my childhood LA home....but no toys midge....no toys...I could google one for you :lol

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 08:41 AM
I'm not concerned with that what-so-ever....do we have a deal? Are you a willing participant in Kool's fact finding mission of who you are?

You're so easy to read. I'm sure your "fact finding" mission will have me traveling all over fuckin So Cal from here to San Diego to Catalina Island to the Inland Empire to the High Desert and so on. I'll of course refuse your asinine proposal, and in classic Koolaid_man fashion, you'll declare victory for yourself.

Tell you what, keep it reasonable and I'll participate.

I already posted two teasers that shows I might be from So Cal (of course they're not ironclad proof, since I could've picked up those items as a tourist, but I'm building up slow here. I can easily break out the Driver's license, but there's no fun in that).

Show me a California item, chimpy.

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 08:42 AM
So mid now that I have your attention.get to the point what's the deal? What's your challenge

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 08:44 AM
You're so easy to read. I'm sure your "fact finding" mission will have me traveling all over fuckin So Cal from here to San Diego to Catalina Island to the Inland Empire to the High Desert and so on. I'll of course refuse your asinine proposal, and in classic Koolaid_man fashion, you'll declare victory for yourself.

Tell you what, keep it reasonable and I'll participate.

I already posted two teasers that shows I might be from So Cal (of course they're not ironclad proof, since I could've picked up those items as a tourist, but I'm building up slow here. I can easily break out the Driver's license, but there's no fun in that).

Show me a California item, chimpy.

It won't be anything like that mid...I will let you know what it is soon...

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 08:46 AM
You have to understand Mid...the goal is not to find out whether you're from So Cal it's to find out where Kool is from and where he lives today....so you posting pics of trash items from your past means nothing to me...if I'm going to play your game and waste my time doing so...I need some skin in the game from you...

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 08:47 AM
So mid now that I have your attention.get to the point what's the deal? What's your challenge

First challenge. Show me something from Southern California. Take a pic of the item near your screen name, as I did.

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 08:48 AM
mid I'm going to eat breakfast at a Brazilian restaurant..I will get with you later...in the meantime you have a ton of time to think about your next move...

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 08:49 AM
You have to understand Mid...the goal is not to find out whether you're from So Cal it's to find out where Kool is from and where he lives today....so you posting pics of trash items from your past means nothing to me...if I'm going to play your game and waste my time doing so....

Houston, of course.

I need some skin in the game from you..

Elaborate on the meaning of "skin?"

wanggi
03-01-2013, 08:49 AM
He has been dropping 30 like it's nothing, playing the facilitator role and defending the best player on the other team. Lakers have overcome the most injuries in the NBA. Only Lebron might be able to lead the Lakers to a better record right now, 12 wins in 16 games.

C'mon dude, any of NBA players can score 30 points if he palys 40 minutes and shoots 30 times per game.

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 08:50 AM
First challenge. Show me something from Southern California. Take a pic of the item near your screen name, as I did.

Mid...I can do that...but not right now....I want to set the scene..in dramatic like Kool fashion....no rush relax my friend we have nothing but time on our hands to play this game...:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 08:52 AM
Houston, of course.

Elaborate on the meaning of "skin?"

You know what I mean...this has to be profitable for us both....you get what you want and I get what I want....Mid my goal here with you is going to leave a bad taste in your mouth (no homo)

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 08:52 AM
mid I'm going to eat breakfast at a Brazilian restaurant..I will get with you later...in the meantime you have a ton of time to think about your next move...

Ball's in your court. Show me something from So Cal. Anything. Even the most mundane "piece of trash."

But it's cool if you can't quickly produce a California item. Kind of hard to come by in Houston :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 08:54 AM
and mid...I'm not easy to read..but you think what I want you to think...everything I do and say is by a calculated design....I'm always leading from the front...you guys just don't really ever recognize it ;-) I'm going to drag this little game out for all it's worth..thanks for obliging me

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 08:57 AM
You know what I mean...this has to be profitable for us both....you get what you want and I get what I want....Mid my goal here with you is going to leave a bad taste in your mouth (no homo)

A money wager? Pass. You don't have the greatest reputation when it comes to honoring bets.

And how are you going to leave a bad taste in my mouth? Only way you can do that is if you prove I'm not from Southern California, which is impossible since I've lived here my whole life.

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 09:07 AM
Ball's in your court. Show me something from So Cal. Anything. Even the most mundane "piece of trash."

But's it cool if you can't quickly produce a California item. Kind of hard to come by in Houston :lol

Mid is this your clever idea / game...I was really hoping for something significant to prove I'm from California...(not that I'm overly proud of that) but more importantly that I'm in a way higher social class than you...I was expecting something stimulating...and all you're asking me to do is take basic pictures of shit as proof...mid....tell me there's more to it than that...if not let me make it easy and just declare that I live in Houston...will that work for you?

because I have nothing better to do...at some point I will still take some pics of "something from California"....but I just don't see how that proves I'm from California...and grew up somewhat privileged...

Mid there's two brothers that played together at UCLA you know of whom I speak?...they were pretty good ballers...I'm not one of them but it's just a little hint to keep you guessing...

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 09:09 AM
A money wager? Pass. You don't have the greatest reputation when it comes to honoring bets.

And how are you going to leave a bad taste in my mouth? Only way you can do that is if you prove I'm not from Southern California, which is impossible since I've lived here my whole life.

god your so slow...this isn't about money guy....:lol

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 09:14 AM
god your so slow...this isn't about money guy....:lol

"Profitable" and "skin" can have a variety of meanings in that context.

Elaborate. You know I don't speak fluent chimp.

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 09:16 AM
Mid is this your clever idea / game...I was really hoping for something significant to prove I'm from California...(not that I'm overly proud of that) but more importantly that I'm in a way higher social class than you...I was expecting something stimulating...and all you're asking me to do is take basic pictures of shit as proof...mid....tell me there's more to it than that...if not let me make it easy and just declare that I live in Houston...will that work for you?

because I have nothing better to do...at some point I will still take some pics of "something from California"....but I just don't see how that proves I'm from California...and grew up somewhat privileged...

Mid there's two brothers that played together at UCLA you know of whom I speak?...they were pretty good ballers...I'm not one of them but it's just a little hint to keep you guessing...

The O'Bannon brothers.

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 09:20 AM
"Profitable" and "skin" can have a variety of meanings in that context.

Elaborate. You know I don't speak fluent chimp.

mid...I'm from and live in Houston and I've never been to California a day in my life...in fact I've never even left the city center of Houston...I'm a poor black guy mid..on food stamps and welfare...I'm not going to Brazilian restaurant for breakfast I'm going to McDonald's to eat their pork sausage and powdered egg special....and I will ride my bike to get there...I earn 14k a year...and I'm still a virgin....real talk :lol :downspin:

ohh and I'm fat and gay....:lol ohh and white girls only see me when I'm serving fries :lol..I also think Kobe sucks and Timmy is the man....for 4>5 tbh

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 09:23 AM

I couldn't care less if you're in a "way higher social class than I am." I interact with people who are more successful, educated, and smarter than I am everyday. I'm not a jealous or envious person by nature, so it matters to me none if you're a welfare recipient or the Sultan of Brunei's illegitimate son.

The fact you feel you have to prove that to me illustrates how much I've gotten under your skin all these years with my cartoon racism and insults to your intelligence.

If you were to show me you're a millionaire, I'd say, "Good for you."

Leetonidas
03-01-2013, 09:31 AM
No, he's not. He's probably not even top 5 right now. He's not even the most important player on his team. And he is nowhere near KD's level this season :lmao

Leetonidas
03-01-2013, 09:33 AM
mid...I'm from and live in Houston and I've never been to California a day in my life...in fact I've never even left the city center of Houston...I'm a poor black guy mid..on food stamps and welfare...I'm not going to Brazilian restaurant for breakfast I'm going to McDonald's to eat their pork sausage and powdered egg special....and I will ride my bike to get there...I earn 14k a year...and I'm still a virgin....real talk :lol :downspin:

ohh and I'm fat and gay....:lol ohh and white girls only see me when I'm serving fries :lol..I also think Kobe sucks and Timmy is the man....for 4>5 tbh

at least you can finally admit all this, kudos for :cry having the strength :cry to come out of the closet

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 09:38 AM
I couldn't care less if you're in a "way higher social class than I am." I interact with people who are more successful, educated, and smarter than I am everyday. I'm not a jealous or envious person by nature, so it matters to me none if you're a welfare recipient or the Sultan of Brunei's illegitimate son.

The fact you feel you have to prove that to me illustrates how much I've gotten under your skin all these years with my cartoon racism and insults to your intelligence.

If you were to show me you're a millionaire, I'd say, "Good for you."

^ ahhhh Mid...my good friend you can't be serious.....:lol you couldn't be more wrong per the usual...you'd probably like for them to bother me...but I'm too successful of a person..so why would I feel the need to get mad...I actually encourage your behavior on purpose..something you likely didn't realize...but we both know that it's highly plausible and likely that I'm way smarter than you...I've always maintained that you, DMC and all your gay troll Spur fan friends really entertain me...so why would I want you to change.

Mid I actually saw a guy that look liked those racist cartoons and I was like dam that dude is ugly as fuck...so no I'm cool...I was just blessed there's no reason for me to get upset or mad about anything....but I will always defend my brothers...whether Trill or NBA players fighting against the man...

Cully doesn't count...he can be racist and he's still gonna be my guy :toast

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 09:43 AM
finally why do you think I still post under a pink profile...it didn't stop me I was not hurt about it... I told Kori this was all entertainment for me..she thought it would change my behavior and I've thoroughly proved her wrong...this shit don't mean much to me..I just like fucking with loser Spur fan...

and once Kobe gets 6th or retires first..it Cyanara for me

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 09:47 AM
^ ahhhh Mid...my good friend you can't be serious.....:lol you couldn't be more wrong per the usual...you'd probably like for them to bother me...but I'm too successful of a person..so why would I feel the need to get mad...I actually encourage your behavior on purpose..something you likely didn't realize...but we both know that it's highly plausible and likely that I'm way smarter than you...I've always maintained that you, DMC and all your gay troll Spur fan friends really entertain me...so why would I want you to change.

Mid I actually saw a guy that look liked those racist cartoons and I was like dam that dude is ugly as fuck...so no I'm cool...I was just blessed there's no reason for me to get upset or mad about anything....but I will always defend my brothers...whether Trill or NBA players fighting against the man...

Cully doesn't count...he can be racist and he's still gonna be my guy :toast

Then why do you care so much about proving you're in a higher social class than me? Obviously you feel the need to one-up me in some fashion. Why is that?

I simply asked for a California trinket. I said nothing about comparing social classes. If you could buy me 100 times over, I wouldn't care.

My goal was to simply expose you as a Houston born-and-raised bandwagon Lakers fan, and so far, you haven't proven otherwise.

You said my challenges weren't "stimulating" enough. Keep in mind I was trying to keep it reasonable. I ain't about sending you on a scavenger hunt or demanding you reveal personal information to prove you're from So Cal.

Ball's in your court. I'll let you prove you're from Southern California any way you see fit.

And what do you want me to do? If it doesn't require me to reveal personal info or spend a great deal of time, I'm game.

Relevancy
03-01-2013, 11:00 AM
No, he's not. He's probably not even top 5 right now. He's not even the most important player on his team. And he is nowhere near KD's level this season :lmaoKobe's the most important player on his team, who's more important then him? I can agree with the notion of him not being anywhere close to the top, because Lebron has that on locked for many years to come, but I think what Kobe is doing right now is amazing, 17th year of his career and he's still punishing defense's like this? Wow, It's a treat to watch him play, you know, I don't get why Spur fans hate him so much.

Killakobe81
03-01-2013, 12:00 PM

Hold up, Kool. I admire Lebron's game but never said I would take prime Lebron over Kobe.
What I said was Lebron has a chance (small one) to eclipse them both ... he is THAT talented.
I get what Mj was saying and I agree (to an extent) but what would you say if he said Lebron was better?
MJ is arguably the GOAT ... but just saying Mj's opinion is not the end all be all ...

And You need to keep my name out your posts ...

Killakobe81
03-01-2013, 12:01 PM
Just kidding, Kool

Killakobe81
03-01-2013, 12:04 PM
I remember Cotton ...I name dropped him in a thread last week stop biting my style ... Mid.

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Hold up, Kool. I admire Lebron's game but never said I would take prime Lebron over Kobe.
What I said was Lebron has a chance (small one) to eclipse them both ... he is THAT talented.
I get what Mj was saying and I agree (to an extent) but what would you say if he said Lebron was better?
MJ is arguably the GOAT ... but just saying Mj's opinion is not the end all be all ...

And You need to keep my name out your posts ...

I was just giving you shout out no big deal....:lol...once he hits 30 let's see how he plays....

MJ didn't say LB was better or that he'd pick him over Kobe so fortunately for me I don't have to worry bout it :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Then why do you care so much about proving you're in a higher social class than me? Obviously you feel the need to one-up me in some fashion. Why is that? ohh my....you're pretty emotional for a white guy. Why do I feel the need? hmmm maybe I'm just fucking with you or maybe I want you to feel like shit...I don't even know what I'm thinking at times...it's likely though I just enjoy watching you squirm...and feel agitation at my level of genius. But I've never really proved it mid until now....you're showing your cards and they're what I expected. :lol

I simply asked for a California trinket. - So a trinket (that I could have gotten from a bum off skid row will prove to you I'm from Cali?:lol I said nothing about comparing social classes. If you could buy me 100 times over, I wouldn't care. - I only buy tight asses mid.

My goal was to simply expose you as a Houston born-and-raised bandwagon Lakers fan, and so far, you haven't proven otherwise. - I haven't proven but you have? well I admitted to you I live in "Houston" but that I'm from So Cal so what further proof do you need. :downspin: So let's raise the stakes mid... if I provide multiple year Cali State driver's licenses next to my Computer showing this post and post it for the board with my picture on it what are you willing to do for me?

You said my challenges weren't "stimulating" enough. Keep in mind I was trying to keep it reasonable. I ain't about sending you on a scavenger hunt or demanding you reveal personal information to prove you're from So Cal.

Ball's in your court. I'll let you prove you're from Southern California any way you see fit. - so what are you willing to do for me :lol

And what do you want me to do? If it doesn't require me to reveal personal info or spend a great deal of time, I'm game.If I'm willing to reveal personal information to show you I'm never wrong...or even host a bet through Kori to call your bluff you have to be willing to reveal who you are as well. Deal? Go ahead call my bluff!!!! I want to know who you are. Deal?

^ See my comments in red

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 12:48 PM
I remember Cotton ...I name dropped him in a thread last week stop biting my style ... Mid.

nothing funnier than a cuck boy like mid trying to show that he's down....I used a word once I think it was "indubitably"..next thing I knew Spur fan was using the word in almost every other sentence...some cock riding muthafuckers :lol

DPG21920
03-01-2013, 12:52 PM
But you're still pink because of me and now you've actually grown to love the color :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 12:56 PM
But you're still pink because of me and now you've actually grown to love the color :lol

not because of you...because Kori was mad I called her lame....plus she's trying to show Timvp that she's dedicated to him....has nothing to do with you shawty

DPG21920
03-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Damn son! Record time response! LOL you straight lying now to save face - whadda d rider if you havta front like that online. Now you just played yoself homie and showed errrrbody you care about ol DPG.

And you are Pink bc of me - even the Queen and you admitted it - so I don't giva funk what you spitting errone know da boi DPG put you on permablast ya dig homeboy

Killakobe81
03-01-2013, 01:01 PM
D
P
G

Top dolla with the gold flea colla dippin in yo blue impala?

DPG21920
ya damn right

JamStone
Maybe or at least arguably still top 5 in the league or somewhere close in that range, particularly with the way he's been playing lately. But I wouldn't put him in the top 3, certainly not second best.

Killakobe81
03-01-2013, 01:04 PM
ya damn right

My nicca ... We aint had no debates in a long while, sign of maturity (both of us), respect or Is the forum so shitty they can't bring out the best in us no more

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Damn son! Record time response! LOL you straight lying now to save face - whadda d rider if you havta front like that online. Now you just played yoself homie and showed errrrbody you care about ol DPG.

And you are Pink bc of me - even the Queen and you admitted it - so I don't giva funk what you spitting errone know da boi DPG put you on permablast ya dig homeboy

hey shawty...everyone knows I fucked over you...and refused to pay you....but it's not my fault....you and midget celebrated a little too much for my taste...you talked about how you was going to spend the money on White Russians and Spur jersey's...and like a fool I was about to pay....but Cully emailed me and literally threatened to take my head of if I paid you one red penny....he was mad and he was serious...and it was easy for me to oblige....

So don't bring Kori into this...she and I had our own relationship that was a little rocky at the time...Timvp came back home and she changed on me...it was like she never knew I existed.

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 01:07 PM
D
P
G

Top dolla with the gold flea colla dippin in yo blue impala?

so why you stretching shawty's name out like that...I like it...it represents his stature...

DPG21920
03-01-2013, 01:10 PM
Nah, nah, nah - you got it all wrong there homesliza. I told you before you accepted the bet that two things were more important than the $$$ - 1) That I completely wrecked you with basketball knowledge and you will forever be known as the guy who stood up to DPG and came up short :lmao

2) That either way, you will be paying and paid you have. You in my pocket for $5-hundo son and you've been paying with interest.

You are pink because of me, a laughing stock because of me, can't post youtubes because of me and will forever be known as the cell block bia bc of DPG and my friend that is more than $500 :lol

Whenever you behave, ol DPG might see it in his heart to let you post a vid or two one day, but for now I'm still enjoying the forums equivalent of Debo-ing yo azz.

DPG21920
03-01-2013, 01:12 PM
My nicca ... We aint had no debates in a long while, sign of maturity (both of us), respect or Is the forum so shitty they can't bring out the best in us no more

Forum is ok, just has not been to much to discuss in reality. I'm not sold that the Lakers are not a contender so beyond that, really nothing else going on. Plus, when you own someone like I owned Kool everything else just seems secondary tbh...Basically, if Kool wasn't a human, he would have already been put to sleep by his owners for what was done to him.

Killakobe81
03-01-2013, 01:13 PM
Nah, nah, nah - you got it all wrong there homesliza. I told you before you accepted the bet that two things were more important than the $$$ - 1) That I completely wrecked you with basketball knowledge and you will forever be known as the guy who stood up to DPG and came up short :lmao

2) That either way, you will be paying and paid you have. You in my pocket for $5-hundo son and you've been paying with interest.

You are pink because of me, a laughing stock because of me, can't post youtubes because of me and will forever be known as the cell block bia bc of DPG and my friend that is more than $500 :lol

Whenever you behave, ol DPG might see it in his heart to let you post a vid or two one day, but for now I'm still enjoying the forums equivalent of Debo-ing yo azz.

Damn, DPG I thought black history month was over ...

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 01:13 PM

If you say so shawty...just fyi - Kori knew I wasn't going to pay you before you did....:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Forum is ok, just has not been to much to discuss in reality. I'm not sold that the Lakers are not a contender so beyond that, really nothing else going on. Plus, when you own someone like I owned Kool everything else just seems secondary tbh...Basically, if Kool wasn't a human, he would have already been put to sleep by his owners for what was done to him.

No matter what you say you not getting Nary A Red Dime Not a Cent!!!

that's it and that's all

DPG21920
03-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Charge it to the game playa - I ain't hurting, but you are and it shows :lol

Claiming to like the color pink and posting lanks (I don't click lanks btw) to youtube.com.

Killakobe81
03-01-2013, 01:16 PM

We debated their contender status last year my heart isn't in it this year
I said WCF was the ceiling this year 2nd round loss is the ceiling now if they get in ...

Koolaid_Man
03-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Charge it to the game playa - I ain't hurting, but you are and it shows :lol

Claiming to like the color pink and posting lanks (I don't click lanks btw) to youtube.com.

Hey Shawty - I didn't mean to fuck you over - I just wanted to have some fun...this right here is my theme song for the year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fcj0VsRVy0

rjv
03-01-2013, 01:47 PM
i can say this much-kobe has dropped to being the 2nd biggest narcissist in cali.

whitemamba
03-01-2013, 02:02 PM

i think you are giving perkins too much credit imho. sure he is a big body but i dont see him as a presence in the paint. I agree, if harden showed up last year that series could of been completely different. But the key for Miami is if Lebron shows up or not. To a certain extent he did, i mean in the last game of the finals he had like 13 assist or something? mike miller had 7 3's.. people were knocking down shots around left and right. In terms of legacy i dont think he has a jordan-kobe-duncan esque legacy, because he is surrounded by star talent. for example, i honestly dont think i could name more than 4 maybe 5 players from the 07 spurs. i watched every game but the guys arent really memorable outside the big 3. but the heat have lots of veterans on this squad , people who have solidified themselves in this league.

Leetonidas
03-01-2013, 04:40 PM
Kobe's the most important player on his team, who's more important then him? I can agree with the notion of him not being anywhere close to the top, because Lebron has that on locked for many years to come, but I think what Kobe is doing right now is amazing, 17th year of his career and he's still punishing defense's like this? Wow, It's a treat to watch him play, you know, I don't get why Spur fans hate him so much.
Dwight Howard is the most important player on the Lakers. There's a reason they suck balls, because he hasn't played like he is capable of. If Howard was at his 2010 level, the Lakers would be scary. He is the only player on the team that can score and shut down the paint. Kobe is garbage on defense for the most part. He scores a lot of points, he has been doing this all season, but it hasn't translated to many wins. If Howard was 100% then he would easily be the best and most important player on the Lakers

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 05:54 PM
I haven't proven but you have? well I admitted to you I live in "Houston" but that I'm from So Cal so what further proof do you need. So let's raise the stakes mid... if I provide multiple year Cali State driver's licenses next to my Computer showing this post and post it for the board with my picture on it what are you willing to do for me?

Concede I was wrong.

If I'm willing to reveal personal information to show you I'm never wrong...or even host a bet through Kori to call your bluff you have to be willing to reveal who you are as well. Deal? Go ahead call my bluff!!!! I want to know who you are. Deal?

You don't have to reveal any personal info. And truth be told, I'm not comfortable revealing personal information on the Internet (you are completely aware of this, which is why you're countering with this play, since you know I'd back out and then, in classic Kool fashion, you can declare victory for yourself) especially on a forum where I do a shitload of trolling. Some butthurt Lakerfan goes all Internet detective, and next thing I know, my SSN is compromised. You might think I'm being "OCD" paranoid, but if you ever visited 4chan, you'd know the kind of shit people on the Internet are capable of.

I want to know who you are.

:lol Why?

Asif Ali Zardari
03-04-2013, 12:05 AM
:lmao

The best closer in the league.

Asif Ali Zardari
03-06-2013, 10:53 PM
Honestly is there any doubt remaining? I know this forum is biased, but you can't ignore what this man has been doing.

DMC
03-06-2013, 11:00 PM
Latest from ESPN: Lakers still out of the playoff race as of this writing...

More to follow

whitemamba
03-06-2013, 11:02 PM
Latest from ESPN: Lakers still out of the playoff race as of this writing...

More to follow

This just in: your a faggot

Asif Ali Zardari
03-06-2013, 11:03 PM
This just in: your a faggot

:lmao:lmao:lmao