PDA

View Full Version : ___ Big Brother 6 ___

Suns Fan
07-05-2005, 11:28 AM
Will anyone in here be watching Thursday?

Mr Roper
07-05-2005, 11:39 AM
A bunch of morons cooped up in a small house?

I can just visit up stairs to see that.

desflood
07-05-2005, 11:47 AM
Somebody watches that show?

3rdCoast
07-05-2005, 11:23 PM
they should do one called "Big Brotha" with only thugged out folk like me from tha hood that can flow

TheTruth
07-05-2005, 11:30 PM
they should do one called "Big Brotha" with only thugged out folk like me from tha hood that can flow
Shiiit, i gots to gets me a rooms in tha hizouse.

ididnotnothat
07-06-2005, 02:38 AM
No doubt!

Horry For 3!
07-06-2005, 03:28 AM
No. Reality shows are lame.

mouse
07-06-2005, 05:28 AM
The only ones who can really say Big Brother sucks? Are those who sat down and watched at least 3 shows in a row, I at one time thought it was lame also. You would be surprised how much Big Brother has to do with life on the www.

Chris Duel kept on talking about BB 1 on his PMSA radio show, so I saw Big Brother II, After I saw the 3rd show in a row, I was hooked,

Yes, I know most of the reality shows suck. But you must keep in mind Big Brother is the Original reality show, It started in another country, And when they showed it here then came, survivor, and the Amazing race,
which are the God Fathers of reality TV. after all the cheesy shows came around? it gave reality Tv a bad name. The only folks I every find who hate Amazing Race and survivor, never said they saw at least 3 shows in a row,

So I ask you folks of the Club to take the Mighty Mouse challenge, and watch the first 3 Big brother shows, If you still think it sucks then I will respect your comments, But for folks to just say it sucks and they never sat down to see enough of the show to really understand what is going on? Your comments don't have much merit.

To be honest Big Brother is just like your favorite website, You have folks you like their posts and folks who get on your nerves, Now picture one of us Voting off a poster every week, and the last poster getting 1/2 a million dollars, Can you just imaging we get to Vote off T Park once and for all? How about Sequ Spur? Buddy Holly? Or Myself?

So I ask only one thing from the posters at this website, At least watch 3 shows in a row before you make judgment on the show. You need to see someone get voted off,
The show gets better as time goes on. If you really don't want to watch it at least check out the show when they are down to just 4 house guest, It really gets juicy.

For those who want to talk about the show we will have an open topic on it every week and maybe a V. Bookie on who you think will win it all. Maybe Kori can give the winners 10,000 V Bookie bucks to make it interesting, I hope you guys give Big Brother 6 a chance to prove me right or wrong.

Thank you

And remember it's on July 7th on CBS .

http://images.real.com//pics/real/partners/bigbrother/bb6/header.jpg

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother5/

http://p223.ezboard.com/frealityranchfrm6

TheTruth
07-06-2005, 05:35 AM
I like watching the chicks on the live feeds.

mouse
07-06-2005, 05:52 AM
The Live feeds do rock, many of the house guest don't like the fact we get to see then naked but that's what you get when you move in a house with over 500 cameras.

The only thing I don't like is all the guest in the house look like they have agents, or are ex models, Put some real folks in that house like some of the guest you see on jerry Springer,

That is why I liked Big Brother II and III, they had a teacher who was over 40 and he was fat and he would fart all the time, they even had Kent who was hooked on cigaretts and was driving everyone crazy when he ran out, you remember Bunky?

I sent in my tape for Big Brother 5 but I don't think they want any short fat 40 year old midgets on the show, I will download a survivor app today I think that is my show other than the average Joe.

TheTruth
07-06-2005, 06:16 AM
I hated those two pretty boy guys from last season.

Steve Perry
07-06-2005, 07:33 AM
And so what should be on Tv when you have over 300 channels?
they can't all be news and bass fishing as you would like brah.
and where did I ever say TV was so great? I rather pop in Good fellas in the VCR.

But thank you for proving my point since you could not answer the mighty mouse challenge and watch 3 BB 6 shows in a row.

Steve Perry
07-06-2005, 07:41 AM
Does that include Kori also?

polandprzem
07-06-2005, 11:12 AM
Who would you pick from that forum and shut in that house? Firt is mouse. The others?

ps. In Poland all this reality thing started from the Big Bro (just 3 of them were showed), annd now the copies of survivours and others. Have you heard of Bar? (pub)

mouse
07-06-2005, 11:39 AM
You make a good point.

I would love to see Jim and Duff on an Island with no food :lmao

Larry Dallas
07-07-2005, 02:06 AM
^ Rack!

Only 17 hours till BB6 will you accept mouse's Challenge?