PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: I'm calling it now...Lakers are going to be the 8th seed

Thebesteva
03-01-2013, 08:14 PM
The Jazz have 3 very difficult b2b and are fading, Lakers will be the 8th seed with the Rockets at 7th. Also, I predict the Lakers will cause alot of problems for the Spurs, not necessarily defeat them but fuck shit up. In fact, if Popo sees the Lakers are 8th his panties will moisturize and he will force his team to be the 2nd seed to avoid the Lakers. Anyone wanna make a sig bet on this one? Clipper Nation I'm looking your way you 20 year old Taibonese boy. Lakers are the 8th seed sig bet.

AussieFanKurt
03-01-2013, 08:15 PM
never smart to make a bet with LA sterns involved

Captivus
03-01-2013, 08:19 PM
Just be careful not to get the #7 seed and face OKC in the first round...

Thebesteva
03-01-2013, 08:22 PM
Just be careful not to get the #7 seed and face OKC in the first round...

Yeah..OKC will Eagle Colorado the Lakers...want to avoid them at all costs. Give us the Spurs first round, and if a team USA miracle happens then face the Clippers. I'd love a series for the battle of Staples.

bluebellmaniac
03-01-2013, 08:24 PM
I'm calling it now... Lakers are going to be the 6th seed

Even though I hate them... looks inevitable...

slacker77
03-01-2013, 08:26 PM
I could see this happening.maybe even sneak into the 7th spot.Tbh though,the lakers won't make it out of the 1st round.Sorry,but it's the truth.

Thebesteva
03-01-2013, 08:28 PM
I could see this happening.maybe even sneak into the 7th spot.Tbh though,the lakers won't make it out of the 1st round.Sorry,but it's the truth.
http://img.youtube.com/vi/3SmZC4IFAIM/0.jpg

slacker77
03-01-2013, 08:40 PM
http://plus4chan.org/boards/jam/src/128374744782.jpg

???can't see anything

jeebus
03-01-2013, 08:42 PM
http://plus4chan.org/boards/jam/src/128374744782.jpg
nice hotlink scrah.

Thebesteva
03-01-2013, 08:49 PM
nice hotlink scrah.

Not sure what a hotlink is...too much of a real life to spend on the internets.

Reck
03-01-2013, 08:51 PM
You think so? I still think they dont make it.

slacker77
03-01-2013, 08:52 PM
Not sure what a hotlink is...too much of a real life to spend on the internets.

Regardless,what the hell were you trying to post?Just curious.

slacker77
03-01-2013, 08:53 PM
oh now I see it...meh..not very original

jeebus
03-01-2013, 08:58 PM
too much of a real life to spend on the internets.
1999 called and they want their excuse back.

oh now I see it...meh..not very original
ah yeah, I see it too. ditto.

Reck
03-01-2013, 09:02 PM
Should've gone with gif version or this one instead..

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n38/reck24/1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve_zps68e68830.gi f

Thebesteva
03-01-2013, 09:05 PM
1999 called and they want their excuse back.

ah yeah, I see it too. ditto.

I swear Jeebus...you are 1 cheeky **** m8. I'm going to wreck you

Thebesteva
03-01-2013, 09:06 PM
Should've gone with gif version or this one instead..

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n38/reck24/1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve_zps68e68830.gi f

I had a nice gif at first then it didnt work, so I went with the lame X-zibit..then jeebus said hotlink and apparently thats a bad thing so I just changed it. Personally I blame Kobe for this.

Reck
03-01-2013, 09:09 PM
I had a nice gif at first then it didnt work, so I went with the lame X-zibit..then jeebus said hotlink and apparently thats a bad thing so I just changed it. Personally I blame Kobe for this.

LOL hot linking is when you take an image from another site and that site doesn't allow the posting of it on another board, thus image not showing up here.

Thebesteva
03-01-2013, 09:16 PM
LOL hot linking is when you take an image from another site and that site doesn't allow the posting of it on another board, thus image not showing up here.

It was showing though...Jeebus had to make a thing of it as usual. I wish he was here in my bedroom right now so I could teach him a lesson...no homo

LkrFan
03-01-2013, 09:18 PM
The Jazz have 3 very difficult b2b and are fading, Lakers will be the 8th seed with the Rockets at 7th. Also, I predict the Lakers will cause alot of problems for the Spurs, not necessarily defeat them but fuck shit up. In fact, if Popo sees the Lakers are 8th his panties will moisturize and he will force his team to be the 2nd seed to avoid the Lakers. Anyone wanna make a sig bet on this one? Clipper Nation I'm looking your way you 20 year old Taibonese boy. Lakers are the 8th seed sig bet.
:lol

whitemamba
03-01-2013, 09:27 PM
nice hotlink scrah.

:lolsig

midnightpulp
03-01-2013, 09:37 PM

So what you're saying is that he'll get turned on seeing Mike D'Antoni? Makes sense, considering the amount of rapings Pop has given him over the years.

Asif Ali Zardari
03-01-2013, 09:48 PM
Lakers will get the 6th seed if they want it.

I have a feeling they will tank for the 8th seed at the end of the season though. I'd rather play the Spurs over any other top 5 seed in the West.

Latarian Milton
03-02-2013, 09:19 AM
refs will do everything they can to ensure the lakers getting a playoff seat so i have no doubt they will get the #8 seed at least

DMC
03-02-2013, 11:13 PM
Calling it now, OP won't be around under same name if the Lakers don't make it.

Man In Black
03-03-2013, 12:19 AM
Instead of resting his core players since its the last week, I think Pop goes attack mode. That way the LAL gets knocked out in 1 game, instead of in a series.

LkrFan
03-03-2013, 02:07 AM
The Lakers have dealt with everything from starting lineup changes (Darrius Morris started 17 games for crying out loud), to injuries, to changing coaches. Nash missed 24 straight games. His backup (Blake) missed 37 games. Howard missed 6, but isn't 100% (back) and now his shoulder is hurt. Pau missed 23 games (& counting). His primary backup (JHill) has missed 30 games, and is out for the year. His absence has paved the way for Earl Clark to show us what he can do (mixed results - mostly good though). The only constant? Kobe. 27/5/5 is keeping us in contention for a playoff berth.

We're playing relatively well right now - winning 12 of the last 16. I'm projecting that we should get Pau back with a handful of games remaining in the RS:

Pau saw Dr. Yoon yesterday (26 Feb 2013) and had an ultrasound test done. His healing process is coming along, and he has been cleared to work out on the Precor machine.

Gasol originally suffered a tear of the plantar fascia in a win at Brooklyn on Feb. 5, and the team announced he’d be out approximately six to eight weeks. LINK

Pau should be back just in time for the stretch run. Like I said before, I'd match him up with any backup center in the league. His return will be a major boost to our 2nd unit.

If we make the playoffs, it will take about 46 wins to do it. We are currently 9th. 29-30 record. 23 games remaining. 12 games v. teams with > 0.500 record. I'm betting that we do get in and neither OKC nor SA will be willing to play us in the 1st round. Why? To get to 46 wins, it means we have to go 17-6 (winning at 73.9% clip). It would also mean we're playing some of the best ball of any team in the league going into the playoffs. For example, the only teams winning at a better clip than 73.9% are SA, OKC, and MIA. If we do finish 17-6 the rest of the way, that means we actually won 29 of our remaining 45 games - when combining our current stretch of good play. That's a winning percentage of 64.4% of our games to close out the season - after such a horrible start given all of the factors that played against us.

td4mvp2k
03-03-2013, 11:00 AM
So what you're saying is that he'll get turned on seeing Mike D'Antoni? Makes sense, considering the amount of rapings Pop has given him over the years.:lol

Budkin
03-03-2013, 11:30 AM
Spurs most likely won't have the #1 seed with Parker out. They'll have to play the Thunder.

silverblk mystix
03-03-2013, 12:07 PM
I'm calling it now;

5 Hall of Famers might make the playoffs!

Relevancy
03-03-2013, 12:32 PM
The Lakers have been atrocious and yet they have a chance to make the playoffs? How's that possible :lol

whitemamba
03-03-2013, 01:32 PM
The Lakers have been atrocious and yet they have a chance to make the playoffs? How's that possible :lol

yes they stared of horribly, but they have been winning as of late. thats how its possible

td4mvp2k
03-03-2013, 01:38 PM
yes they stared of horribly, but they have been winning as of late. thats how its possibleSpurs have your #

whitemamba
03-03-2013, 01:49 PM
Spurs have your #

no

BatManu20
03-03-2013, 04:27 PM
The Lakers will make the playoffs. And be a 1st round exit. OKC will run them out of the gym.

Thebesteva
03-03-2013, 04:39 PM
Spurs fans are hilarious man, same shit every year since 2007 and they still talkin shit. Wake me up when they make a finals appearance or win something again. So what if this Lakers team failed? As if you guys dont already know the Lakers will just blow this garbage team up and acquire another combination of superstars and eventually make a run with a new nucleus. You guys have bought way into the hype that the Lakers are done...INB4 Kyrie Irving+Dwight Howard+Earl Clark+other pieces and Popovich moisturizing his panties and sending tape to Stern for review over the trade.

DMC
11-18-2014, 08:36 PM
Solid take Doc

DMC
11-18-2014, 08:38 PM
Did I nail your ass or what?

AlexJones
11-18-2014, 08:42 PM
lol what the fuck?

100%duncan
11-18-2014, 10:02 PM
Spurs fans are hilarious man, same shit every year since 2007 and they still talkin shit. Wake me up when they make a finals appearance or win something again. So what if this Lakers team failed? As if you guys dont already know the Lakers will just blow this garbage team up and acquire another combination of superstars and eventually make a run with a new nucleus. You guys have bought way into the hype that the Lakers are done...INB4 Kyrie Irving+Dwight Howard+Earl Clark+other pieces and Popovich moisturizing his panties and sending tape to Stern for review over the trade.

:lmao

Clipper Nation
11-18-2014, 10:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nz93Cmr3v8

Kool Bob Love
11-18-2014, 10:07 PM

Dumbass.

Thebesteva
11-18-2014, 11:29 PM
Solid take Doc

:lol Spending ur entire day to bump my old threads. Your mother and girl must be proud

DMC
11-19-2014, 09:02 AM
:lol Spending ur entire day to bump my old threads. Your mother and girl must be proud
Took me less time to bump that than it took you to write it.

Raven
11-19-2014, 09:36 AM
earl clark :lol:lol:lol

Thread
11-19-2014, 09:46 AM
earl clark :lol:lol:lol

amy duncan...now let me hear you laugh...

Clipper Nation
11-19-2014, 09:59 AM
The Prenuptuals trump it, Kate Faber trumps it, and Vanessa/Karl trumps it.

Raven
11-19-2014, 10:03 AM

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Thread
11-19-2014, 10:13 AM
The Prenuptuals trump it, Kate Faber trumps it, and Vanessa/Karl trumps it.

& 6 trumps it all.

scanry
11-19-2014, 10:21 AM
& 6 trumps it all.

You can parrot your ass to moon, but boiled down Duncan has now surpassed the Brick Mamba and it's literally eating you alive. The Laker Nation and America has conceded to Tim being the better player.

Clipper Nation
11-19-2014, 10:25 AM
& 6 trumps it all.
& 2004 and 39 trump that.

Clipper Nation
11-19-2014, 10:26 AM
You can parrot your ass to moon, but boiled down Duncan has now surpassed the Brick Mamba and it's literally eating you alive. The Laker Nation and America has conceded to Tim being the better player.
"Surpassed" would imply that Duncan was ever behind Kirby in the first place.

midnightpulp
11-19-2014, 10:47 AM
& 6 trumps it all.

Vanessa/Karl

You never answered for that, Cub.

Nessa: "What you hunting in those boots, Cowboy?"

Karl Malone: (confused)

Nessa, once again: "What you hunting in those boots, Cowboy?"

Now Karl realizes she's flirting. He responds:

"I'm hunting little Mexican girls."

Kobe had one of the worst Finals series of all-time and Karl Malone retired.

Something's rotten there, Cub. Cuckold rotten.

Thread
11-19-2014, 10:58 AM
Vanessa/Karl

You never answered for that, Cub.

Nessa: "What you hunting in those boots, Cowboy?"

Karl Malone: (confused)

Nessa, once again: "What you hunting in those boots, Cowboy?"

Now Karl realizes she's flirting. He responds:

"I'm hunting little Mexican girls."

Kobe had one of the worst Finals series of all-time and Karl Malone retired.

Something's rotten there, Cub. Cuckold rotten.

It wasn't in the trophy case, Midst. Yours was in there. They were selling your stuff on the TV.

Thread
11-19-2014, 10:59 AM

No.

midnightpulp
11-19-2014, 11:05 AM
It wasn't in the trophy case, Midst. Yours was in there. They were selling your stuff on the TV.

Not talking about that.

I'm asking why Kobe Bryant let Karl Malone take his Nessa and make a woman out of her.

scanry
11-19-2014, 11:18 AM
"Surpassed" would imply that Duncan was ever behind Kirby in the first place.

The purists knew Duncan was this generation's greatest player all along, but the media went all out for Kobe only to dump the bastard in a heartbeat. Meanwhile, Duncan's been having deep playoff run after another.

Even ESPN has concluded their cute little poll with Tim still coming out on top with a decisive 65-35 advantage.

Thread
11-19-2014, 12:27 PM
Not talking about that.

I'm asking why Kobe Bryant let Karl Malone take his Nessa and make a woman out of her.

Why did I let **** *** take his Girl and make a woman out of her. After nigh on 40 years I still can't figure my own pathology out.

Buddy Mignon
11-19-2014, 12:31 PM
The purists knew Duncan was this generation's greatest player all along, but the media went all out for Kobe only to dump the bastard in a heartbeat. Meanwhile, Duncan's been having deep playoff run after another.

Even ESPN has concluded their cute little poll with Tim still coming out on top with a decisive 65-35 advantage.

Deep playoff runs don't count for anything. You're wither winning or you're losing.

Leetonidas
11-19-2014, 12:35 PM
Yo nigga, wake up :lmao

Clipper Nation
11-19-2014, 12:47 PM
Karl took Vanessa out of the case in front of a national audience.

& all Kirbs could do is sit and watch, with nary a prenuptual to lodge.

tee, hee.

Thread
11-19-2014, 01:13 PM
Karl took Vanessa out of the case in front of a national audience.

& all Kirbs could do is sit and watch, with nary a prenuptual to lodge.

tee, hee.

Maybe he liked to watch.

Kool Bob Love
11-19-2014, 02:13 PM

http://www.sparkytimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/2004-Kobe-Bryant-Lakers-Pistons-Banners-Championship.jpg

Strange Love
11-19-2014, 05:14 PM

Well damn.

Clipper Nation
11-19-2014, 05:18 PM
Maybe he liked to watch.

He has a funny way of showing it, then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao8kLKcEOQg

Boiled down:::Karl took his cookiePERIOD

Thebesteva
11-19-2014, 07:29 PM
Took me less time to bump that than it took you to write it.

Just got home from work, read through any of my old threads faggot?