PDA

View Full Version : DHS released over 2,000 immigrants

spursncowboys
03-01-2013, 11:15 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/03/01/v-fullstory/3261547/documents-us-released-more-than.html

HI-FI
03-01-2013, 11:19 PM
boutons_deux with the obligatory post showing how the Right Wing Media is inflating the numbers.

Winehole23
03-02-2013, 06:01 AM
why not release a bunch of nonviolent offenders in the teeth of across the board cutbacks? isn't it very expensive to keep them?

Winehole23
03-02-2013, 06:03 AM
what does prioritization of public spending look like?

spursncowboys
03-02-2013, 11:43 AM
why not release a bunch of nonviolent offenders in the teeth of across the board cutbacks? isn't it very expensive to keep them?
1. Napolitano said she did not let BHO know.
2. Napolitano said she didn't make the decision, rather a career person did.
3. She didn't run out of money yet.
4. Why do this on a Friday afternoon?
Why incarcerate someone? Why did it go from a few hundred to a few thousand?

Adam Lambert
03-02-2013, 11:50 AM
the mexicans are coming to get you

spursncowboys
03-02-2013, 12:01 PM
A troll of a gay pop singer who hasn't been relevant for over a year making political posts?

Stringer_Bell
03-02-2013, 12:32 PM
what does prioritization of public spending look like?

Lately, I've been asking the same question of myself (in my own home finances) and of my peers (in our political discussions). What I have determined is that a lot of time/energy has been spent bitching about spending cuts and then when they actually go into effect - people (including myself) realize that some things, as expensive as they are, just can't be tossed to the side in favor of living within my means...I need Greek Yogurt from Whole Foods and no where else. I need Trojan brand products because the other brands just rip too easy. I need to know the Mexicans are behind bars where they belong, otherwise they're plotting to steal my job, replace me at my dr appointments, and steal my car. I need to know that America has the biggest and best arsenal of weapons, so that if those camel jockeys ever attack again we can inflict 100x the damage they did to us.

I've realized, my needs are important - and I don't want across the board spending cuts. I like my lifestyle, I like my security...and if I need someone else to pay for it, even if those people don't exist yet, then so be it. Not MY problem. Mwahaha. Bwhahahahahahahahahahaahhfkdskfsjfklsjfakf.

mavs>spurs
03-02-2013, 01:24 PM
title should be "illegitimate government allows illegals to run wild"