PDA

View Full Version : what do i do in this situation?

BUMP
03-02-2013, 01:18 AM
yeah i'm posting this midnight on a Friday night (lol loser etc)

but earlier today I was doing some running when I noticed that I felt a weird sensation in between my buttcheeks. Everytime I spread my asscheeks, I felt something resisting and it was sort of painful. After the initial panic wore off, through deductive reasoning, I deducted that somehow an ingrown hair was being pulled from the skin but it's stuck there now.

How do I fix this problem? Scissors would be the obvious answer. If I don't address the issue, then the next time i take a shit could be interesting.

will keep you updated

cantthinkofanything
03-02-2013, 01:41 AM
It might just be some dried semen. Take a shower and wash yo ass and see if it don't fix the problem.

Wild Cobra
03-02-2013, 03:57 AM
Is FuzzyLumpkins up your ass again?

TE
03-02-2013, 04:57 AM
Pop it

BobaFett1
03-02-2013, 07:30 AM
Pop it

:depressed

BobaFett1
03-02-2013, 07:37 AM

but earlier today I was doing some running when I noticed that I felt a weird sensation in between my buttcheeks. Everytime I spread my asscheeks, I felt something resisting and it was sort of painful. After the initial panic wore off, through deductive reasoning, I deducted that somehow an ingrown hair was being pulled from the skin but it's stuck there now.

How do I fix this problem? Scissors would be the obvious answer. If I don't address the issue, then the next time i take a shit could be interesting.

will keep you updated

Pilonidal Cyst
Save This Article For Later
Share this:
Font size:AAA
A pilonidal cyst occurs at the bottom of the tailbone (coccyx) and can become infected and filled with pus. Once infected, the technical term is pilonidal abscess. Pilonidal abscesses look like a large pimple at the bottom of the tailbone, just above the crack of the buttocks. It is more common in men than in women. It usually happens in young people up into the fourth decade of life.

Pilonidal Cyst Causes

Most doctors think that ingrown hairs cause pilonidal cysts. Pilonidal means "nest of hair." It is common to find hair follicles inside the cyst.

Another theory is that pilonidal cysts appear after trauma to that region of the body. During World War II, more than 80,000 soldiers developed pilonidal cysts that required a hospital stay. People thought the cysts were due to irritation from riding in bumpy Jeeps. For a while, the condition was actually called "Jeep disease."

Pilonidal Cyst Symptoms

The symptoms of a pilonidal cyst include:

Pain at the bottom of the spine
Swelling at the bottom of the spine
Redness at the bottom of the spine
Draining pus
Fever

When to Seek Medical Care for a Pilonidal Cyst

A pilonidal cyst is an abscess or boil. It needs to be drained, or lanced, to improve. Like other boils, it does not improve with antibiotics. If any of the above symptoms occur, consult a doctor:

Latarian Milton
03-02-2013, 09:15 AM
bump with the lewd goods tbh.

Samuel Eto'o
03-02-2013, 10:55 PM

http://i.imgur.com/dmIZ2.gif

BumpDumper
03-04-2013, 12:15 AM

will keep you updated

will keep you updated

will keep you updated

will keep you updated

will keep you updated

will keep you updated

will keep you updated

will keep you updated

will keep you updated

will keep you updated

will keep you updated

will keep you updated

will keep you updated

will keep you updated

Bill_Brasky
03-04-2013, 12:38 AM
If its a pilodinal cyst prepare to have an ass crater.

dirk4mvp
03-04-2013, 01:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dmIZ2.gif

the goods

703 Spurz
03-10-2013, 06:34 PM
Stop sticking hot dogs up it

DMC
03-10-2013, 08:17 PM

will keep you updated

What seems like an ingrown hair can actually be a shit-caked asshole. The condition of your copper nickel can quickly go from swamp-like to fiber laden shit cakes that can retain and trap hairs, then that will cause a painful sensation when you spread your ass cheeks as you described.

The remedy to this is a high pressure water source. You need to spray away from your balls, just as you would wipe. Actually, since you have shit-cakes, you could be wiping wrong in the first place. Are you a pickle breath? Do you wipe with your hand or do you use toilet paper? Either way, spray away from the balls, but do it outside where you can dislodge the large fish patty sized chunks of corn laden, dried human feces. Then just call your dog out and he will clean it up. You can have the dog go for the ass crack from the beginning, but that's weird.