PDA

View Full Version : What do you enjoy more?

AussieFanKurt
03-02-2013, 09:16 PM
Sex or a BJ? Or something else. Does it depend on the situation?

:wakeup

JudynTX
03-04-2013, 10:39 AM
Hotel sex

mrsmaalox
03-04-2013, 11:27 AM
Hotel sex

Ah yes. One should NEVER turn down hotel sex. Or foreign country sex. Or international waters sex.

Samuel Eto'o
03-04-2013, 11:28 AM
honestly speaking if you prefer a bj over sex you probably have issues.

cantthinkofanything
03-04-2013, 01:08 PM
honestly speaking if you prefer a bj over sex you probably have issues.

hard to get rid of the taste?

Trill Clinton
03-04-2013, 01:23 PM
unprotected sex

cantthinkofanything
03-04-2013, 01:25 PM
unprotected sex

doesn't that fuck up your rectum?

leemajors
03-04-2013, 01:26 PM
Hotel sex

nothing like having sex in sheets coated in years of jizz :tu

Trill Clinton
03-04-2013, 01:33 PM
doesn't that fuck up your rectum?

:lol naw

to21
03-04-2013, 02:03 PM
nothing like having sex in sheets coated in years of jizz :tuMy thoughts exactly! :vomit:

jeebus
03-04-2013, 02:06 PM
My thoughts exactly! :vomit:
the women of this forum seem to enjoy rolling around in it.

JudynTX
03-04-2013, 02:12 PM

Who said anything about a bed? And second, I suspect you don't travel and or stay in hotels...what a boring life.

DarrinS
03-04-2013, 03:14 PM

What kind of crap motels are you frequenting?

AussieFanKurt
03-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Who said anything about a bed? And second, I suspect you don't travel and or stay in hotels...what a boring life.

where is the best hotel to partake in such an activity

Reck
03-04-2013, 05:12 PM
where is the best hotel to partake in such an activity

Hoping to find a gloryhole? lol

AussieFanKurt
03-04-2013, 05:15 PM
Hoping to find a gloryhole? lol

I've had nightmares about that ever since seeing Porkys and to a lesser extent Scary Movie

cantthinkofanything
03-04-2013, 05:19 PM
2OiKWWhqr80

bus driver
03-04-2013, 05:26 PM

same thing i was thinking.

all you need is a black light and you will she what a poor piss job lupa ontiveros was doing. (may she rest in peace)

Blake
03-04-2013, 08:31 PM
aKCS49wfdpE&f

Wild Cobra
03-05-2013, 04:14 AM
Sex or a BJ? Or something else. Does it depend on the situation?

:wakeup
Sex over a regular BJ, but nothing beats deepthroat...

mojorizen7
03-05-2013, 04:53 AM
Sex. No contest. I've only had one orgasm from a BJ and most women can work it good(no fault to their work ethic). Technique is 100% grade A...all good.
Its just one of those things with me.....its more visually stimulating than physically. I enjoy a BJ just like any other dude,but for me its just foreplay.
Lets get to fucking.

Of course its always a benefit to confess to a woman that i cant orgasm from a BJ....women love a challenge :toast

JudynTX
03-05-2013, 09:51 AM
:lmao :lmao at all the comments about hotel bed sheets. What? You don't think your sheets at home are full of jizz too? GMAFB

Trill Clinton
03-05-2013, 09:58 AM
:lmao :lmao at all the comments about hotel bed sheets. What? You don't think your sheets at home are full of jizz too? GMAFB

yup...a couple posters just showed they don't have much sex and stay in shitty motels.

to21
03-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Has nothing to do about shitty hotels and everything to do about the shitty help that don't clean those rooms as they should.

:lmao :lmao at posters that like to roll around in other people's jizz. Look I get it, I travel a little bit for my job so I'm subject to the same type of treatment....doesn't mean I have to like it tho'.

leemajors
03-05-2013, 10:37 AM
road comedians talk all the time about beating off in hotels, spider manning their jizz all over the room since they are outta there in a day or two, or beating off and gator rolling in the sheets. I would like to believe at least some people are better than that, but it's just not realistic. people generally treat hotels as the disposable living places they are and trash them.

Spur|n|Austin
03-05-2013, 11:22 AM
road comedians talk all the time about beating off in hotels, spider manning their jizz all over the room since they are outta there in a day or two, or beating off and gator rolling in the sheets. I would like to believe at least some people are better than that, but it's just not realistic. people generally treat hotels as the disposable living places they are and trash them.

Same way I treat a rental car.

JudynTX
03-05-2013, 11:28 AM
Backseat sex

mrsmaalox
03-05-2013, 11:29 AM
"staying in a hotel=loving to roll around in other people's jizz". Too fucking stupid.

So if you go to a restaurant, and the silverware was just freshly washed, but the person who used the fork right before you had just given a bj, then "eating in restaurants=loving to gargle with other people's jizz"? Yup, makes sense. :rolleyes:

JudynTX
03-05-2013, 11:30 AM
:lol :lol Preach it sista!

to21
03-05-2013, 11:45 AM
Imo I think he was trying to convey that someone saying they love having sex in an hotel room should reconsider their stance. You're reaching with the silverware thing.

Backseat sex = :tu

leemajors
03-05-2013, 11:48 AM
restaurants also don't advocate washing less to conserve water either :lol

mrsmaalox
03-05-2013, 12:01 PM
Imo I think he was trying to convey that someone saying they love having sex in an hotel room should reconsider their stance. You're reaching with the silverware thing.

Backseat sex = :tu

I completely understand leemajors point and I think he's right.

My "reach" with the silverware thing was just in response to this equally ridiculous reach:

Has nothing to do about shitty hotels and everything to do about the shitty help that don't clean those rooms as they should.

:lmao :lmao at posters that like to roll around in other people's jizz. Look I get it, I travel a little bit for my job so I'm subject to the same type of treatment....doesn't mean I have to like it tho'.

to21
03-05-2013, 12:10 PM
Nice try....if you noticed I made my response to like that of Judy's. Most people that frequent restaurants are not putting jizz on their forks and spoons.

cantthinkofanything
03-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Nice try....if you noticed I made my response to like that of Judy's. Most people that frequent restaurants are not putting jizz on their forks and spoons.

Right. But there's lots of times after a big meal that I have to go poopy right there in the restaurant. But quite often, I've been too constipated to go. Now I always take a piece of silverware with me (usually the knife) and stick the dull end in my butt and jiggle it around to help loosen things up a bit before trying to evacuate. When I get back to the table, I'll usually wrap it back up in the napkin with the fork and spoon so they don't have to waste water. My guess is that this is fairly common.

Trill Clinton
03-05-2013, 12:24 PM

well i like to think the hotels i stay at have quality staff.

again, you're under the assumption that every hotel is some piece of shit motel with old bedding and shitty staff.

maybe you had bad experiences in your past travels?

yes people have sex in hotel rooms but not at the extent you're making it seem.

most guests staying in hotels are traveling on business or vacation with fam.

not too many people use them just to fuck in.

you're reaching, fam.

mrsmaalox
03-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Right. But there's lots of times after a big meal that I have to go poopy right there in the restaurant. But quite often, I've been too constipated to go. Now I always take a piece of silverware with me (usually the knife) and stick the dull end in my butt and jiggle it around to help loosen things up a bit before trying to evacuate. When I get back to the table, I'll usually wrap it back up in the napkin with the fork and spoon so they don't have to waste water. My guess is that this is fairly common.

And I suppose you don't even wash your hands after that huh? Not a problem because we all know that touching a doorknob after someone uses it without handwashing=loving to fingerpaint in other people's poop.

JudynTX
03-05-2013, 12:28 PM
This thread is taking a wide ride turn. :lol :lol

What about outdoor sex? Too many mosquitos, bugs that don't shower? :rolleyes

to21
03-05-2013, 12:29 PM
stayed at the four seasons in Austin couple of weeks ago. My co-worker (who's a germ freak) brought a black light...."stuff" all over the place. You would hope that the more nicer places have better staff.

mrsmaalox
03-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Outdoor sex=loving to roll around in wildlife jizz and poop.

JudynTX
03-05-2013, 12:34 PM
stayed at the four seasons in Austin couple of weeks ago. My co-worker (who's a germ freak) brought a black light...."stuff" all over the place. You would hope that the more nicer places have better staff.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Outdoor sex=loving to roll around in wildlife jizz and poop.

Stop it! :lmao

Swimming pool sex = loving to roll around in chemicals jizz, poop and pee.

to21
03-05-2013, 12:35 PM
And I suppose you don't even wash your hands after that huh? Not a problem because we all know that touching a doorknob after someone uses it without handwashing=loving to fingerpaint in other people's poop.If I can avoid not touching the door handle or knob in a restroom....I do.

cantthinkofanything
03-05-2013, 12:36 PM
And I suppose you don't even wash your hands after that huh? Not a problem because we all know that touching a doorknob after someone uses it without handwashing=loving to fingerpaint in other people's poop.

No...I don't wash them. I usually unroll some toilet paper and wipe them off on that and then roll it back to conserve.

mrsmaalox
03-05-2013, 12:37 PM
Oh man, I just read something the other day that claimed that every person who enters a swimming pool leaves behind a quarter ounce of fecal material! Yikes :lol

cantthinkofanything
03-05-2013, 12:38 PM
If I can avoid not touching the door handle or knob in a restroom....I do.

10-4 good buddy. I try to use my foot to flush the toilet or not flush at all.

But you can't think about it for too long. You've already walked through the bathroom so there's no telling what's on your feet. That gets in your car, your floors, etc.

JudynTX
03-05-2013, 12:40 PM
Oh man, I just read something the other day that claimed that every person who enters a swimming pool leaves behind a quarter ounce of fecal material! Yikes :lol

I bet leemajors doesn't have a pool then. :D

to21

But you can't think about it for too long. You've already walked through the bathroom so there's no telling what's on your feet. That gets in your car, your floors, etc.:tu

cantthinkofanything

No fucking way. Are they saying that just leaks out of people? maybe little kids and fags leave behind several ounces and then that gets averaged for everyone. I think I would know if a quarter ounce of poop came out my butt while I was swimming.

mrsmaalox
03-05-2013, 12:42 PM

But you can't think about it for too long. You've already walked through the bathroom so there's no telling what's on your feet. That gets in your car, your floors, etc.

I use my foot to flush too. I always use a paper towel or my elbow to open the door, but whould rather just stand there and let someone else open it and then I just run thru :) The place I stayed this week had a box of tissues on the wall by each bathroom door and I really appreciated that.

cantthinkofanything
03-05-2013, 12:48 PM
I use my foot to flush too. I always use a paper towel or my elbow to open the door, but whould rather just stand there and let someone else open it and then I just run thru :) The place I stayed this week had a box of tissues on the wall by each bathroom door and I really appreciated that.

yeah...the tissues or towels by the door is helpful. I like it when the don't put a trashcan near enough so I get to open the door and try to wad up the towel and shoot it into a trash can before the door closes. In my head, I'm Sean Elliott on Memorial Day.

Trill Clinton
03-05-2013, 12:51 PM
unprotected outdoor sex:tu

cantthinkofanything
03-05-2013, 12:55 PM
unprotected outdoor sex:tu

What do you use to sop up the blood and semen off your butt? A leaf????

Trill Clinton
03-05-2013, 01:10 PM
What do you use to sop up the blood and semen off your butt? A leaf????

your mother's mouth does the job just fine

mrsmaalox
03-05-2013, 01:14 PM
your mother's mouth does the job just fine

LOL Trill matching ctoa's game :tu

JoeChalupa
03-05-2013, 01:16 PM
We just stayed at the Drury on the Riverwalk last week. It was very nice but we didn't bring the CSI blue light we just jumped in and got busy. Then we enjoyed the free guest happy hour and didn't have to spend money on dinner.

marini martini
03-05-2013, 01:19 PM
We just stayed at the Drury on the Riverwalk last week. It was very nice but we didn't bring the CSI blue light we just jumped in and got busy. Then we enjoyed the free guest happy hour and didn't have to spend money on dinner.

LoL J C and his Free happy hour sex! :toast

cantthinkofanything
03-05-2013, 01:20 PM
LOL Trill matching ctoa's game :tu

Hardly. Time will prove him to be Roddy Bobeaux compared to Tony Parker.

Drachen
03-05-2013, 01:24 PM
It seems that what most posters in this that enjoy MOST is arguing over what level of jizz rolling that they find acceptable.

DisAsTerBot
03-05-2013, 01:42 PM
to the op: depends on the girl tbh

JudynTX
03-06-2013, 11:04 AM
Balcony sex

marini martini
03-06-2013, 11:14 AM
Pic-nic table sex! :tu

lebomb
03-06-2013, 11:17 AM
Pull over to the side of the road on 281 coming back from Corpus Christi sex, pull over buck naked sex on a park bench at midnight.......kitchen floor sex, bathroom countertop sex.........yes, motel sex is a must........sex in the shower, on the kids trampoline sex, backyard patio sex.........sex in the car while driving. Sex before and after hittin the club. Sex at night when kids crash.......sex at 3am, sex at 6am-6pm.......sex during lunch hour (quickie)...........hell sex basically whenever, however. Sex on top, doggy style, BJs.......... shhhhhh... (an*l), damn I love given that to her. :p:

...........tell me dat aint playa mane!? :hat

mrsmaalox
03-06-2013, 11:58 AM
lol You guys need to be careful with that sex in the park thing! At best it'll get you a $100 fine and 3 months probation and at worst it's a felony lewd in public charge-----I've learned my lesson :angel

JudynTX
03-06-2013, 12:29 PM
Office sex

mrsmaalox
03-06-2013, 12:31 PM
Office sex

You really are multi tasking today aren't you? :lol

JudynTX
03-06-2013, 12:48 PM
You really are multi tasking today aren't you? :lol

:lmao I'm giving these chumps something to think about.

JoeChalupa
03-06-2013, 01:02 PM
Office desk sex.

Cochina
03-06-2013, 01:05 PM
Dranag dish sex!

mrsmaalox
03-06-2013, 01:12 PM
Dranag dish sex!

You prefer that to alley dumpster sex?

Cochina
03-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Ju dive inna dumpster & smokaderok inna alley, loca Chica. Sheet I gotta teech yu ever think?

lebomb
03-06-2013, 01:55 PM
lol You guys need to be careful with that sex in the park thing! At best it'll get you a $100 fine and 3 months probation and at worst it's a felony lewd in public charge-----I've learned my lesson :angel

:lmao ................ I had just buttoned up when a park ranger rolled through with his spotlight. :hat

lebomb
03-06-2013, 01:57 PM
Office sex

During an executive board meeting in the main conference room as a conference call is in session right??

cantthinkofanything
03-06-2013, 02:22 PM
:lmao ................ I had just buttoned up when a park ranger rolled through with his spotlight. :hat

I'm sure the cum dripping from your mouth was incriminated enough. My guess the ranger just didn't want to deal with all that.

Smart Ass
03-06-2013, 02:47 PM
I enjoy the cuddling afterwards the most.

EmoKobe
03-09-2013, 06:13 AM
:lmao I'm giving these chumps something to think about.

Chumps.. not everyone here is a complete imbecile talking about jizzy sheets

EmoKobe
03-09-2013, 06:14 AM
I enjoy the cuddling afterwards the most.

cute karnt

Thebesteva
03-09-2013, 07:20 AM
I know this sounds like one of those bogus internet stories, take it for face value. I was dating a girl I met through friends, she eventually admitted she was a cocktail waitress at Spearmint Rhino but I didnt care. We dated for 3 months and I told her I always wanted to give anal to a girl. The first time she felt like she was dying so she asked me to stop. After a few weeks I asked if we could try again and I put extra lube, and it was quite enjoyable. However....when I pulled out my dick was covered in shit and she saw it. It was the awkwardness of a queef x 100000000. We both just sat there for a few seconds and felt really bad for one another. She went from a 9.5\10 to a 3\10 in that moment for me....sad story tbh

The Reckoning
03-09-2013, 09:53 AM
bj to wake you up in the morning

and queefs are only as awkward as you make them. they can be hilarious tbh. means you packed right.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-09-2013, 03:05 PM
I know this sounds like one of those bogus internet stories, take it for face value. I was dating a girl I met through friends, she eventually admitted she was a cocktail waitress at Spearmint Rhino but I didnt care. We dated for 3 months and I told her I always wanted to give anal to a girl. The first time she felt like she was dying so she asked me to stop. After a few weeks I asked if we could try again and I put extra lube, and it was quite enjoyable. However....when I pulled out my dick was covered in shit and she saw it. It was the awkwardness of a queef x 100000000. We both just sat there for a few seconds and felt really bad for one another. She went from a 9.5\10 to a 3\10 in that moment for me....sad story tbh
:lol
and you didn't perform the Dirty Sanchez? :lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
03-09-2013, 03:08 PM
bj to wake you up in the morningyes sir :toast the best way to wake up. especially every weekend ;)
oh, and golf course sex, movie theater sex, camping sex, nature trail sex. yep.

Paulie
03-09-2013, 03:42 PM
e-sex

-Chump

mrsmaalox
03-12-2013, 10:41 AM
Hotel sex

This showed up on my FB feed and I thought of you Judy :)

9I2B9bu7kfk

JudynTX
03-12-2013, 11:01 AM
So she knows what it is now. :D

mrsmaalox
03-12-2013, 11:06 AM
So she knows what it is now. :D

Yup!

Oh and I have a new one to add: Grand piano sex! But it's not very comfortable ;)

JudynTX
03-12-2013, 11:09 AM
:wow

marini martini
03-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Yup!

Oh and I have a new one to add: Grand piano sex! But it's not very comfortable ;)

:lol

marini martini
03-12-2013, 11:24 AM
.........oh, and sex in front of a mirror! :)

JudynTX
03-12-2013, 04:27 PM
Trampoline sex

mrsmaalox
03-12-2013, 04:42 PM
.........oh, and sex in front of a mirror! :)

Hmmm I dunno about that, if the angle isn't quite right....blech

Trampoline sex

You do mid-air flips and stuff?

Latarian Milton
03-12-2013, 06:09 PM
stolen sex is sweetest. the grass next door is always greener than your own tbh

Koolaid_Man
03-13-2013, 05:49 PM
well i like to think the hotels i stay at have quality staff.

again, you're under the assumption that every hotel is some piece of shit motel with old bedding and shitty staff.

maybe you had bad experiences in your past travels?

yes people have sex in hotel rooms but not at the extent you're making it seem.

most guests staying in hotels are traveling on business or vacation with fam.

not too many people use them just to fuck in.

you're reaching, fam.

there's not a whole lot I haven't tried except gay sex...I've been having 3 ways since high school. My lesbian friends are bi...I've yet to meet a straight lesbian (non Bi) who will fuck me...nice dick, nice abs, handsome face it don't matter...I've been into this for a few years now..when doing a 3-way I have one girl slowly penetrate my ear drum with a q-tip dipped in warm water to keep the cotton soft...the other girl will usually ride me till I'm cum..they do this simultaneously...there's nothing like it in the world...it sends shivers through-out my body like I've never experienced...

I also like when girls lick my gooch (the area between your balls and asshole) just before licking my asshole...that shit feels awesome....(no homo) :lol....I've got to find more kinky shit to do to keep my mind occupied...all that shit like fucking in high rises and different locations I've done it all... now I'm trying to find a way to fuck my new neighbor..She's half white and asian and I ran into her the other day...I'm putting my mack game down...she's intrigued already by the 100k car I drive...it's just a matter of time before I'm in those panties...:lol

CuckingFunt
03-13-2013, 05:55 PM
Does fucking in a high rise count as kinky?

Koolaid_Man
03-13-2013, 06:04 PM

depends on where you fucking....my freshman yr of college I went to NYC to visit some fam on New Yrs eve......got introduced to a white chic named Stephanie... she worked at what used to be the Twin Towers as an accountant... we first fucked in a shared copy room area...then on a conference room table...her Bosses office was locked...but by the time I climaxed we ended up in a hallway...Kool was just reckless back in the day..she was good fuck..I was pussy whipped for a few weeks...we still friends but she married with kids now...good people though

JudynTX
03-14-2013, 01:22 PM

Only if it was the roof.

CuckingFunt
03-14-2013, 01:53 PM
Only if it was the roof.

God, but that's a boring definition of kink.