PDA

View Full Version : Hostage situation in Portland

Wild Cobra
03-03-2013, 03:05 AM
At least that's what a bystander told me. Stopped by on my way home. Not in the internet yet, haven't turned on the TV yet. Just got home. There are at least 2 dozen police cars, more than I have ever seen at one place in Portland.

Try to find more on it. It's at the apartment complex on the NW corner of NE 162nd and Burnside.

TDMVPDPOY
03-03-2013, 05:35 AM
whatta waste of taxpayers money to arrest one clown

Wild Cobra
03-03-2013, 05:41 AM
Last I looked, there was still not information. There is an online police scanner site... DOWN! Thought about driving back to the area to see if there is still a scene...

cantthinkofanything
03-03-2013, 11:20 AM
Last I looked, there was still not information. There is an online police scanner site... DOWN! Thought about driving back to the area to see if there is still a scene...

Has JJ Hickson been accounted for?

Trill Clinton
03-03-2013, 11:38 AM
http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/spiderman-the-fuck-i-was-giving-has-disappeared.jpg

cantthinkofanything
03-03-2013, 11:48 AM
It's probably in your mom's vag.

Trill Clinton
03-03-2013, 11:50 AM
It's probably in your mom's vag.

lol how's the weight loss going, fam?

i heard that shit you're taking is like speed.

come to gold's gym with ya boy.

cantthinkofanything
03-03-2013, 12:55 PM
lol how's the weight loss going, fam?

i heard that shit you're taking is like speed.

come to gold's gym with ya boy.

Down from 216 to 187 in 4 weeks. Nah...the pills aren't that extreme. Maybe the first week, they kept me wired all day. But now, I really only feel the speed effects for a few hours until noon or so. But the appetite suppressant aspect does work for the whole day. I have a tough time making myself eat even the 800 calories per day.

Once I get down to my target weight (175), they'll take me off the pills and extreme diet. At that point, I'll start eating more calories and working out again.
Although I'm going to try to continue abstaining from sugars and too many bad carbs and fats.

Wild Cobra
03-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Not such a big deal afterall.

link:
Portland Police Investigate Overnight Disturbance with Shots Fired - No Victims (http://www.portlandoregon.gov/police/news/read.cfm?id=3792):

On Saturday March 2, 2013, at 11:20 p.m., Portland Police officers assigned to East Precinct responded to an apartment complex located at 16047 East Burnside Street on the report of a disturbance with multiple gunshots fired.

Additional officers from the Gresham and Troutdale Police Departments also responded.

Officers set up a perimeter around the complex and attempted numerous contacts with occupants of three apartments believed to be involved in the disturbance. The Gresham Police Department used an armored vehicle to safely approach the apartments and used the loud speaker to gain the attention of the occupants.

Eventually all the apartments were cleared and no gunshot victims were located. Officers located evidence of gunfire but did not get any cooperation from witnesses.

The Gang Enforcement Team responded to continue the investigation and no arrests were made.

Anyone with information about this incident can call the

Viva Las Espuelas
03-03-2013, 11:11 PM
http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/spiderman-the-fuck-i-was-giving-has-disappeared.jpg
And you call me lame :rollin

Spidey :lmao
I'm surprised you know how to spell "meme" :lol
Gfy

Trill Clinton
03-04-2013, 07:44 AM
And you call me lame :rollin

Spidey :lmao
I'm surprised you know how to spell "meme" :lol
Gfy

you're surprised i know how to spell "meme"?

seriously?!?

yup you're still lame!